April 19, 2024, 01:47:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 340403 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #120 on: May 10, 2010, 11:21:17 AM »

Jury consultant on In Session is saying Casey turned to Cindy and George when she was leaving courtroom and said to Mommy Dearest......"Happy Mother's Day, I love you"

I heard that, but didn't see it........I did notice her turn around but didn't see her mouth move.

She must need money in her commissary account Monkey Devil!
  Cindy is such a flake it is almost like she grovels at KC's feet for just the slightest bit of acknowledgment.  And why? Why would she give a damn when KC has slammed Cindy and George and for God's sake she is charged with killing their granddaughter?  They are so transparent it makes me sick, they could care less about Caylee it is all about them and how they want to be portrayed as the hurting, loving wonderful parents and family they are.............NOT! 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: May 10, 2010, 11:21:34 AM »

Jury consultant on In Session is saying Casey turned to Cindy and George when she was leaving courtroom and said to Mommy Dearest......"Happy Mother's Day, I love you"
Wonder what they bribed Casey with to do that, tons of snack cakes, pens and paper?
No kidding.  And why now after all these months of her snubbing them.

Next time she'll prolly blow mums & daddums kisses.   What a performance.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: May 10, 2010, 11:21:54 AM »

Wonder what they bribed Casey with to do that, tons of snack cakes, pens and paper?
Missed it live but catching up with bits and pieces but yeah, what's up with the sudden love for mommy?  Nothing she does isn't for a reason. All is forgiven and she wants to be little daughter/ceo again?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #123 on: May 10, 2010, 11:22:25 AM »

Conway says the 911 calls of Cindy's WILL come in as evidence.....and they have to live with it
Good to know they realize that.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #124 on: May 10, 2010, 11:23:42 AM »

Thank you Seeme - talk about a gagging moment.

She is even now,  still a lying bag of hot air Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: May 10, 2010, 11:24:26 AM »

Missed it live but catching up with bits and pieces but yeah, what's up with the sudden love for mommy?  Nothing she does isn't for a reason. All is forgiven and she wants to be little daughter/ceo again?

Everything they do is strictly for media consumption.  C.H.A.R.A.D.E.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: May 10, 2010, 11:25:59 AM »

Conway says the 911 calls of Cindy's WILL come in as evidence.....and they have to live with it
Good to know they realize that.
They (CA) will lie on stand anyway, making up some alternate universe story. They are incapable of telling full truth. Thank goodness there is recorded evidence of some kind.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #127 on: May 10, 2010, 11:26:57 AM »

During Baez's 2 minute clip of hateful slurs, etc., shown on video...I half expected to see our >>>  show up on the screen   

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #128 on: May 10, 2010, 11:27:05 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSv93CUgL_8&feature=related

Monkey Devil!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: May 10, 2010, 11:27:58 AM »

Everything they do is strictly for media consumption.  C.H.A.R.A.D.E.

So true!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: May 10, 2010, 11:34:16 AM »

In the prairie chicken blogspot thingy above, somehow in the IKEA furniture shopping sentencs the writer flows stright into a party, as if IKEA was some sort of nightclub, or something.  That's a really confusing & mis-leading sentence.

Here you go.This is better.Talks about IKEA on page 7.   
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4825199/Casey-Anthony-William-Waters-Interview

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #131 on: May 10, 2010, 11:34:30 AM »

Crack me up

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: May 10, 2010, 11:35:04 AM »

During Baez's 2 minute clip of hateful slurs, etc., shown on video...I half expected to see our >>>  show up on the screen   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: May 10, 2010, 11:36:57 AM »

I swear it looked like a young child put that video together.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: May 10, 2010, 11:37:18 AM »

OMG, Conway says Cindy and George just want the truth and to know what happened to Caylee....."even if they don't like the answers/truth.......and just like us, they have to wait until trial to get those answers, because they don't get to talk to Casey........DUH, walk your lazy a$$es down to see your daughter, no one is stopping you from visiting the skank!
Oh, and Cindy lives for those few moments in the hearing to have those couple of waves, or a few words mouthed from KC.
He said G & C weren't at the last hearing because it was just an Administration hearing....yea right, what happened to Cindy living for those moments to see KC??? What else do they have to do, neither of them are employed.
They are so full of BS!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: May 10, 2010, 11:39:44 AM »

OMG, Conway says Cindy and George just want the truth and to know what happened to Caylee....."even if they don't like the answers/truth.......and just like us, they have to wait until trial to get those answers, because they don't get to talk to Casey........DUH, walk your lazy a$$es down to see your daughter, no one is stopping you from visiting the skank!
Oh, and Cindy lives for those few moments in the hearing to have those couple of waves, or a few words mouthed from KC.
He said G & C weren't at the last hearing because it was just an Administration hearing....yea right, what happened to Cindy living for those moments to see KC??? What else do they have to do, neither of them are employed.
They are so full of BS!
They know the d@mn answers.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: May 10, 2010, 11:42:19 AM »

They are so full of BS!

you betcha they know the answers........they can't handle the truth, plain and simple!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: May 10, 2010, 11:45:31 AM »

Things I noticed:

As KC was leaving (you couldn't see her face) but you could tell that she looked at Mom and said something...you have to really be paying attention because it happens very quickly.

KC and George and Cindy ALL look very sedate, somber.  VERY different from the last time they were all in court together and KC was fidgeting with herself and Cindy was fidgeting with her cell phone.

George looked in a bad mood to me...the body language expert said that George looks so defeated...to the point that you can't be more defeated without crying.  She also said Cindy looked very defeated.

Put that together with how quiet KC's become...I'm beginning to wonder what big event happened just before or just as Judge Perry took over.  Is it that they got Perry for their new judge or did something new come to light for the defense team?  EVERYONE's demeanor has vastly changed.

After court, Conway was asked why Cindy & George wasn't at the last court appearance.  He made a VERY WEAK comment about it was only and administrative thing and C&G can't always make it to court.  HELLO?!?!

Something was going on...I'm wondering if George isn't having more problems and because of that they couldn't make it last time....and that KC knows about it....the reason why she acknowledged her parents in court for the first time in a year and a half!!!

I predict now that Andrea Lyon will NOT be hovering around and hugging on KC tomorrow in court. 

I don't know how to put it into words, but I think something...almost something grave...has happened lately and that's the reason for all the somberness.  Because George looks the worst, I tend to wonder if it doesn't have to do with him...his health.

My 2 cents...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #138 on: May 10, 2010, 11:47:22 AM »

They are so full of BS!

Yes, they do and they've helped orchestrate what they'd like the answers to be, too. At this point, I don't honestly know if they care as much about what happens to Casey as they do about making a good living for the rest of their lives by inserting themselves in this lucrative drama!

They certainly don't mind going a long time without seeing her, but get word to them that a camera is being turned on, and wild horses couldn't keep them away!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: May 10, 2010, 11:47:44 AM »

http://www.abcactionnews.com/content/news/local/story/Casey-Anthony-jury-wont-be-from-Orlando/txvfSsbDXU-hox8klrjC9Q.cspx
Casey Anthony jury won't be from Orlando
Reported by: Cary Williams
Email: cwilliams@abcactionnews.com
Last Update: 11:20 am
ORANGE COUNTY, FL -- When Casey Anthony's murder trial finally begins next year, the jury hearing the case won't be from Orange County.

At a hearing Monday Chief Judge Belvin Perry said jurors will be picked from outside Orlando and then brought back to Orange County for the trial.

“The jury will be sequestered. They will be brought back to Orange County. They will be kept at an undisclosed location," Perry said.  "I will be entering a gag order. I will be doing that at a sufficient time."

Casey's attorneys had argued that Orlando-area residents had been tainted by negative media exposure.

Perry said once he chooses a location, he will let attorneys in the case know and then seal the information until right before the trial.

Casey is accused of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony, in 2008.  The toddler's remains were found almost six months after she went missing.
Judge Perry deferred ruling on a defense request to have pictures of Casey partying around the time Caylee vanished.

“The state and the defense, since you are required to exchange photos with each other, I’m going to give you till March 2011 which photos you are intending to use. We shall have a hearing no later than the 31st of March to go over those photographs and hear any other arguments you might have, Perry said.                       

Casey has pleaded not guilty to the first degree murder charge.  She said a baby sitter kidnapped the girl.

Her trial is set to start in May 2011.

Source: wftv.com

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.