April 24, 2024, 06:12:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 340883 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1200 on: May 14, 2010, 11:22:58 AM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003416.html
Caylee Anthony: A Life Cut Short

Caylee Anthony was reported missing by her grandmother, Cindy, on July 15, 2008 after her daughter Casey would not tell her where the 2-year-old was. Casey Anthony later told investigators that Caylee was with a babysitter, Zenaida Gonzalez. Gonzalez reportedly denied this, and Casey then allegedly admitted that she hadn't seen her child in over a month.

Slide Show at link

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1201 on: May 14, 2010, 11:32:54 AM »

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/

Casey Anthony, Smiling As She Enters and Leaves Courtroom And Wipes Away Fake Non- Tears, One Eye At A Time At Death Sentence Hearing

Love  " The Thumb Wipe" &  "The Eyelid Pat" ...  and "...no tears coming out of the lacrimal ducts."   LOL  Dr. Glass described this continual farce of Casey's perfectly!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1202 on: May 14, 2010, 11:36:42 AM »

Seeme,there are photos in that slide show I have never seen before.
You remember everything,have you seen some of the first ones in the slide show?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1203 on: May 14, 2010, 11:39:15 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/05/13/casey.anthony.death.penalty/index.html

Prosecutors reveal legal reasons they believe Casey Anthony should die

(CNN) -- Florida prosecutors on Thursday revealed a list of reasons they're seeking the death penalty against Casey Anthony, who is charged with killing her daughter, Caylee.

Under Florida, law, prosecutors need to raise only one of 15 possible aggravating factors to support their decision to seek the death penalty. Assistant State Attorney Jeffrey Ashton cited five circumstances, according to a document obtained by CNN affiliate WESH and other Orlando, Florida, media outlets.

In death penalty cases, jurors are asked to weigh aggravating circumstances that make a crime especially heinous against mitigating factors that favor mercy, such as a lack of prior offenses.

Among the legal reasons cited: Caylee's death occurred during aggravated child abuse, was especially "heinous, atrocious, or cruel," and was committed in a "cold, calculated and premeditated manner without any pretense of moral or legal justification," according to the document.

Caylee was also under 12 years old, and Anthony "stood in a position of familial or custodial authority over her," the document states.

Karen Levey, the court public information officer, could not confirm that Judge Belvin Perry Jr. received a copy of the notice. As of Thursday evening, defense attorney Jose Baez said he had not been served with the notice.

In a hearing this week, Perry ordered the State Attorney's Office to disclose the aggravating factors they intend to cite in a penalty phase if Anthony is convicted of premeditated murder.

Anthony, 24, is accused of killing 2-year-old Caylee, who disappeared in June 2008. Her body was found that December in a vacant lot near her grandparents' home in Orlando.

Defense lawyers have said that prosecutors are seeking the death penalty to bankrupt the defense and prevent Anthony from having the attorney of her choice.

The defense said that prosecutors had originally said they would not seek death in the case but reversed that position in March 2009 when they learned that Anthony had $205,000 for her defense.

The bulk of the money came from ABC News for the licensing of photos and videos, Baez testified during a previous hearing.

Anthony's trial is scheduled to begin May 9, 2011.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

* Prosecutors cite five legal circumstances to support decision to seek death penalty
    * Document: Death occurred during aggravated child abuse, was "heinous, atrocious"
    * Document: Caylee was under 12, Anthony held position of custodial authority over her
    * If Anthony is convicted of killing Caylee, jurors have to weigh aggravators against mitigators

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1204 on: May 14, 2010, 11:42:35 AM »

Trimm, I can tell you that there were pictures in there that I have never seen, really cute baby pictures.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1205 on: May 14, 2010, 11:43:18 AM »

http://tinyurl.com/2buhz2w

Casey Anthony will still face a potential death penalty should she be found guilty in the charge that she killed her two year old daughter, Caylee, in 2008. Her defense team attempted to get that charge removed because of gender bias. The judge ruled against that. Her trial is scheduled to begin a year from now. She was originally supposed to begin her trial this year, around October. Circumstances prevented that from happening. Her first defense attorney left the case, and she had filed as an indigent. Whatever money she had at her disposal is gone. It came out a few months ago that ABC News paid $200,000 to her family for  videos and other related material, to show on television. That fact came out in a hearing about her claims of poverty. That money was swallowed up in paying for her defense.

It is my opinion that Casey is both a sociopath, and a child killer. The tears she sheds in court are for herself. The details of this case will most likely never come out in regards to why she did in her two year old daughter. I don't think she has the capability to admit guilt, which is at the core of being a true sociopath: she is devoid of a conscience.

Whether she deliberately set out to kill Caylee, or something occurred and Casey did something to her in the heat of a moment, will never be revealed. When this trial gets underway, I think we'll be reminded that both her parents suspected the worst at the beginning of this case. At the heart of this tragedy, it is my feeling that Casey just came to the conclusion she was not ready to be a parent; Caylee had become an annoying distraction from her, otherwise, fun-loving life. Like so many young people who get pregnant, they then realize it's not just a kick or a hobby, but a life-long commitment and major responsibility. Unlike most young parent(s), she happened to kill her baby girl.

Casey's defense team tried to show that there was some inherent bias against a woman accused of killing her daughter. That bias having to do with a woman accused of such deviant behavior would face additional scrutiny by a jury, and that the facts of the case would be lost due to that heinous act of killing a child. I think that argument is absurd. How can you get away from the fact that she is charged with killing a child? That's the essence of the case! That tactic did not work, and Casey will face the death penalty. I'm not sure a plea deal is in the works. That might be the only way she might save herself: admit guilt and get a life sentence. I'm betting she won't do that because, again, as a sociopath, she'll refuse to admit guilt. In that sense, she is like the Peterson boys: Scott and Drew. Not related, they both killed their wives. Drew did in two because (I believe) they threatened to leave him: his ego (& bank book) couldn't handle that. Scott did in his wife Laci because he met a new girl he wanted more. Both Petersons came up with some fictional story about their wives deaths, just as Casey Anthony did. Scott Peterson will never admit guilt, and I don't expect Drew will ever come clean.

Some people are born without a conscience. Killing, for them, is a means to an end: in these cases, it will mean (& has meant for Scott)  their own end of freedom. In Casey's case, it could mean the end of her life.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1206 on: May 14, 2010, 11:45:21 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/05/casey-anthony-is-death-penalty-list-a-setback-to-defense-is-the-list-detailed-enough.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29

WESH-Channel 2’s Bob Kealing said the defense and prosecution were disagreeing over the death-penalty list. Prosecutor Jeff Ashton said he just needs to list the reasons, but defense attorney Jose Baez wants more detail, Kealing reported.   

SNIPPED

5/11/10 - Order...Granting Motion for Statement of Particulars Providing Notice of Aggravating Circumstances (still looking for the order)

So.....Ashton just listed the aggravating factors and BOZO wants particulars......the above order grants the motion.....I have a call into an attorney friend to answer my question re: this....does the State have to give reasons, evidence why.......except for the obvious, age, under parental control etc. 

I knew it. Bozo's tantrum is coming. WAAAAAAAAAAH

I knew it, too.   

Ashton knew it, too.   

It was a given but he looks like his usual moronic self in doing so.   FTLOG, it is obvious which aggravating circumstances apply & the defense should not need the State to school them on each point, they might as well as be forced to conduct a mini trial (what the defense wants so they can try the case more in the media attempting to manipulate the potential jury pool until they are gagged).   CJBP specifically ordered the State to provide a complete list of the aggravating factors they intend to argue apply in this case, period.   The defense is bating the State to be descriptive so that they can argue that they cannot meet the burden that the crime was both heinous and cruel nor specifically by their client.   The defense already got a glimpse of what the State has in theory several hearings ago when Ashton described the duct tape suffocating Caylee, etc.    The State should not have to be explicitly descriptive regarding each factor nor do they have to share their work product.    The defense is not going to get much further with demanding more.  The defense also better start growing a brain amongst them because every time they demand something from the State, they risk the State demanding from them under the Rules of Discovery being that it is reciprocal as well as giving the State the opportunity to continually embarrass them for all the world to witness in open court.

Seriously, this is so petty & amateurish - what does the defense what the State to do state that Caylee was indeed 34 months old when she was murdered?   Demand that the sealed autopsy photos can be released via the defense motion to show why the State thinks it was both heinous and cruel (exhibiting the duct tape)?    COME ON NOW!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: May 14, 2010, 11:48:04 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx

05/14/2010---Notice---of Aggravating Circumstances

05/14/2010---Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery

05/14/2010---State's---Response to Order Regarding Depositon Schedule and Motion for Extension of Time to File Deposition Schedule

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1208 on: May 14, 2010, 11:48:08 AM »

No, I have not seen a couple of them before yesterday. I was a little surprised to see "new" pictures. I wonder if they paid for the rights to use them recently........

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1209 on: May 14, 2010, 11:49:06 AM »

Trimm, I can tell you that there were pictures in there that I have never seen, really cute baby pictures.

Thanks NRCG,wanted to make sure I was correct in my remembering. 

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1210 on: May 14, 2010, 11:50:44 AM »

Caylee Anthony was reported missing by her grandmother, Cindy, on July 15, 2008 after her daughter Casey would not tell her where the 2-year-old was. Casey Anthony later told investigators that Caylee was with a babysitter, Zenaida Gonzalez. Gonzalez reportedly denied this, and Casey then allegedly admitted that she hadn't seen her child in over a month.

Slide Show at link

thanks trim....there were a number of pictures I hadn't seen before. But it really struck me that there were no pictures of family get togethers, no Christmas, no birthday parties...........I think Caylee lived a very isolated life....I do not recall seeing one picture of her playing with another child

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1211 on: May 14, 2010, 11:50:53 AM »

No, I have not seen a couple of them before yesterday. I was a little surprised to see "new" pictures. I wonder if they paid for the rights to use them recently........

Wondering the same thing.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1212 on: May 14, 2010, 11:51:46 AM »

Slide Show at link

thanks trim....there were a number of pictures I hadn't seen before. But it really struck me that there were no pictures of family get togethers, no Christmas, no birthday parties...........I think Caylee lived a very isolated life....I do not recall seeing one picture of her playing with another child

I know Sunny.It is so sad.   

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1213 on: May 14, 2010, 11:51:56 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/05/casey-anthony-is-death-penalty-list-a-setback-to-defense-is-the-list-detailed-enough.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29

WESH-Channel 2’s Bob Kealing said the defense and prosecution were disagreeing over the death-penalty list. Prosecutor Jeff Ashton said he just needs to list the reasons, but defense attorney Jose Baez wants more detail, Kealing reported.   

SNIPPED

5/11/10 - Order...Granting Motion for Statement of Particulars Providing Notice of Aggravating Circumstances (still looking for the order)

So.....Ashton just listed the aggravating factors and BOZO wants particulars......the above order grants the motion.....I have a call into an attorney friend to answer my question re: this....does the State have to give reasons, evidence why.......except for the obvious, age, under parental control etc. 

I knew it. Bozo's tantrum is coming. WAAAAAAAAAAH

I knew it, too.   

Ashton knew it, too.   

It was a given but he looks like his usual moronic self in doing so.   FTLOG, it is obvious which aggravating circumstances apply & the defense should not need the State to school them on each point, they might as well as be forced to conduct a mini trial (what the defense wants so they can try the case more in the media attempting to manipulate the potential jury pool until they are gagged).   CJBP specifically ordered the State to provide a complete list of the aggravating factors they intend to argue apply in this case, period.   The defense is bating the State to be descriptive so that they can argue that they cannot meet the burden that the crime was both heinous and cruel nor specifically by their client.   The defense already got a glimpse of what the State has in theory several hearings ago when Ashton described the duct tape suffocating Caylee, etc.    The State should not have to be explicitly descriptive regarding each factor nor do they have to share their work product.    The defense is not going to get much further with demanding more.  The defense also better start growing a brain amongst them because every time they demand something from the State, they risk the State demanding from them under the Rules of Discovery being that it is reciprocal as well as giving the State the opportunity to continually embarrass them for all the world to witness in open court.

Seriously, this is so petty & amateurish - what does the defense what want the State to do state that Caylee was indeed 34 months old when she was murdered?   Demand that the sealed autopsy photos can be released via the defense motion to show why the State thinks it was both heinous and cruel (exhibiting the duct tape)?    COME ON NOW!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1214 on: May 14, 2010, 11:53:50 AM »

hi NRCG!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1215 on: May 14, 2010, 11:54:32 AM »

I guess what I'm thinking is someone in the Anthony (or a 3rd party FOR them) family is still making grand-dollar$.
I would not be shocked if they are, in fact I think they will suck every $$ they possibly can, for as long as they can.

Court TV just said they will be discussing the prosecutors response.....aggravating factors for DP in Casey's case.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1216 on: May 14, 2010, 11:55:09 AM »

http://tinyurl.com/2buhz2w

Casey Anthony will still face a potential death penalty should she be found guilty in the charge that she killed her two year old daughter, Caylee, in 2008. Her defense team attempted to get that charge removed because of gender bias. The judge ruled against that. Her trial is scheduled to begin a year from now. She was originally supposed to begin her trial this year, around October. Circumstances prevented that from happening. Her first defense attorney left the case, and she had filed as an indigent. Whatever money she had at her disposal is gone. It came out a few months ago that ABC News paid $200,000 to her family for  videos and other related material, to show on television. That fact came out in a hearing about her claims of poverty. That money was swallowed up in paying for her defense.

It is my opinion that Casey is both a sociopath, and a child killer. The tears she sheds in court are for herself. The details of this case will most likely never come out in regards to why she did in her two year old daughter. I don't think she has the capability to admit guilt, which is at the core of being a true sociopath: she is devoid of a conscience.

Whether she deliberately set out to kill Caylee, or something occurred and Casey did something to her in the heat of a moment, will never be revealed. When this trial gets underway, I think we'll be reminded that both her parents suspected the worst at the beginning of this case. At the heart of this tragedy, it is my feeling that Casey just came to the conclusion she was not ready to be a parent; Caylee had become an annoying distraction from her, otherwise, fun-loving life. Like so many young people who get pregnant, they then realize it's not just a kick or a hobby, but a life-long commitment and major responsibility. Unlike most young parent(s), she happened to kill her baby girl.

Casey's defense team tried to show that there was some inherent bias against a woman accused of killing her daughter. That bias having to do with a woman accused of such deviant behavior would face additional scrutiny by a jury, and that the facts of the case would be lost due to that heinous act of killing a child. I think that argument is absurd. How can you get away from the fact that she is charged with killing a child? That's the essence of the case! That tactic did not work, and Casey will face the death penalty. I'm not sure a plea deal is in the works. That might be the only way she might save herself: admit guilt and get a life sentence. I'm betting she won't do that because, again, as a sociopath, she'll refuse to admit guilt. In that sense, she is like the Peterson boys: Scott and Drew. Not related, they both killed their wives. Drew did in two because (I believe) they threatened to leave him: his ego (& bank book) couldn't handle that. Scott did in his wife Laci because he met a new girl he wanted more. Both Petersons came up with some fictional story about their wives deaths, just as Casey Anthony did. Scott Peterson will never admit guilt, and I don't expect Drew will ever come clean.

Some people are born without a conscience. Killing, for them, is a means to an end: in these cases, it will mean (& has meant for Scott)  their own end of freedom. In Casey's case, it could mean the end of her life.

Hi seeme.....nothing to disagree with in this article IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1217 on: May 14, 2010, 11:57:52 AM »

Sure would be interesting to know the answer to that question.....could that be why BOZO stated he is pro bono, cause he knew there was $$$'s coming...

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1218 on: May 14, 2010, 11:59:15 AM »

Wondering the same thing.

HMM....a ton of these are new to us - I think it needs to get looked into as to when these were given to CBS and by whom.   Something tells me this time they came from Bozo's office provided by Casey (why Cindy had a fit early on claiming them to be hers-words with Casey about it).     It breaks my heart for all our children that get abused or worse yet murdered, but the case does me in as Caylee reminds me of my own daughter when she was the same ages, very similar in appearance.   

In running thru them real quick, this one disturbed me....look at how indifferent, seemingly uptight George is in this pic:

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1219 on: May 14, 2010, 11:59:45 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Revisiting the Water Level Issue
Posted on May 14th, 2010 by Valhall

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.