April 24, 2024, 04:17:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 340873 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1280 on: May 14, 2010, 04:04:44 PM »

Hi Tupelo

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1281 on: May 14, 2010, 04:06:49 PM »

I think the only info Jeanene Barrett will get from family in Ohio is about George's violent temper, conflicts within his and Cindy's family, and probably Cindy's "I'm the boss" behavior. Casey hasn't lived in Ohio since she was 3-4 yrs. old.
Cindy has essentially been estranged from 2 of her 3 brothers since they moved to Florida according to Rick. (Cindy's  only brother she had any kind of relationship with, which was minimal)
I imagine there are some interesting stories about the family dynamics on both sides......I do think whatever happened back in Ohio will play a part in the mitigating factors......gonna be a lot of finger pointing at George and Cindy IMO

Apparently there is resentment towards Cindy.....her brothers felt Cindy was spoiled shocker).....the brothers had to pay for their college themselves, Cindy's parents paid for her nursing school....and I imagine their are many other reasons we have not been privy to.

I think you are right on the mark.....you know I hate to even refer to this group of misfits as a family....but I really don't believe any of that is going to be a factor once she has been convicted.....bottom line is no one other that Kc drugged Caylee, or put duct tape over her mouth, or left her in the swamp to rot........so all the dirty laundry can be hung in court but the bottom line will IMO be KC KILLED CAYLEE
Both of you are on the money IMO.  Compared to other killer's mitigating factors hers are almost laughable. She was indulged, she was financially supported, she was fed, she wasn't beat, her child was welcomed into the same lifestyle............think of other news worthy killers with atrocious backgrounds, prostitute mothers, living in squalor, left to fend for themselves, surrounded by drugs, etc.  Spin it defense but it's not going to mean much to even a lot of middle class people that face and win struggles everyday

I am going with such severe and long standing "child molestation" which led to split personality and anti-social behaviors. The split was so deep; as her friends have said she was like a Jekyll and Hyde.  Her post murder behaviors showed that she had compartmentalized the death and had no memory of the event.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1282 on: May 14, 2010, 04:13:49 PM »

Ok, I am going to just throw this out.....I have no confirmation other than Chris says it and she is usually right on the mark. And it makes sense ...... as far as anything could make sense about the DUHfence.....IIRC BOZO said there was good reason for everything KC did and when we found out the truth we would be shocked..yadda, yadda, yadda

so here goes 
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=507681472&blogId=534289095

The defense is now claiming Jesse Grund stole Caylee to teach KC a lesson  and then Richard Grund performed an exorcism that went WRONG and accidentally killed Caylee. Then they set KC up to look guilty. The defense, secret, private, defense witness is an expert in the occults. Roy Kronk also in on the PLOT.  Please pray for ALL the victims the Anthony family has left behind in their wake of complete lack of moral courage. Shame on the Anthony Family for believing it is OK to sacrifice Jesse and RJ Grund to serve their cause........

The ONLY people in this MURDER who need an exorcism is the WHOLE ANTHONY FAMILY.

The are ALL EVIL and DEMONS FROM HELL !! They better be careful as a bunch of Christians might go to the court hearings pray/perform an exorcism for them right in court and let the court see THEIR DEMONS in real life.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1283 on: May 14, 2010, 04:17:31 PM »

Ok, I am going to just throw this out.....I have no confirmation other than Chris says it and she is usually right on the mark. And it makes sense ...... as far as anything could make sense about the DUHfence.....IIRC BOZO said there was good reason for everything KC did and when we found out the truth we would be shocked..yadda, yadda, yadda

so here goes 
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=507681472&blogId=534289095

The defense is now claiming Jesse Grund stole Caylee to teach KC a lesson  and then Richard Grund performed an exorcism that went WRONG and accidentally killed Caylee. Then they set KC up to look guilty. The defense, secret, private, defense witness is an expert in the occults. Roy Kronk also in on the PLOT.  Please pray for ALL the victims the Anthony family has left behind in their wake of complete lack of moral courage. Shame on the Anthony Family for believing it is OK to sacrifice Jesse and RJ Grund to serve their cause........

Just ridiculous, isn't it?

I remember Cindy writing emails about Richard Grund and suggesting he was into some mysterious religious stuff way back when.

What a bunch of hogwash, I say.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1284 on: May 14, 2010, 04:31:42 PM »

so here goes 

The ONLY people in this MURDER who need an exorcism is the WHOLE ANTHONY FAMILY.

The are ALL EVIL and DEMONS FROM HELL !! They better be careful as a bunch of Christians might go to the court hearings pray/perform an exorcism for them right in court and let the court see THEIR DEMONS in real life.

Turbo, I agree with you.....I have never heard of a dysfunctional group like these.....

I hope this is their defense strategy...and you know all that stuff about Mr. Grund that was going around...he was into satanism etc.....goodness it might just be that this is what they are going to try for.  I have no idea how Kronk fits in.....but I asked Chris to tell more if she can

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: May 14, 2010, 04:33:03 PM »

so here goes 

I remember Cindy writing emails about Richard Grund and suggesting he was into some mysterious religious stuff way back when.

Hogwash yes...but could they really be using this as their duhfence????????  I don't know...but sure thought it was an interesting throw out!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1286 on: May 14, 2010, 04:35:00 PM »

so here goes 

OMG 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1287 on: May 14, 2010, 04:35:45 PM »

so here goes 

And that it is putting it very nicely,Brandi.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1288 on: May 14, 2010, 04:43:28 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20005006-504083.html
May 14, 2010 3:32 PM
Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Prosecution Lays out Case for Death Penalty
Posted by Carlin DeGuerin Mille
ORLANDO, Fla. (CBS/WKMG) In a disturbing twist on a top 5 list, the prosecutors in the Casey Anthony murder trial laid out their justifications Thursday for seeking the death penalty against the young mother accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, in 2008.

PICTURES: Casey Anthony Personal Photos  http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003419.html
PICTURES: Caylee Anthony: A Life Cut Short  http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003416.html
Two of the factors seem easy to confirm: that the victim was younger than 12 and that she was in the custody of her mother at the time she was killed. While Caylee was clearly 2-years-old at the time of her death,  the whereabouts of Caylee at the time of her death are disputed by the defense. Anthony claims she left Caylee with a babysitter.

The last three could be harder for the prosecution to prove. The first is that the murder was committed during the commission of another crime, in this case aggravated child abuse, of which she is also charged. But in order for that to go into effect she would have to be convicted of the abuse charge to prove the aggravating circumstance.

The other two are similarly dependent on aggravation factors and what evidence is presented in trial. The first factor being that the killing was especially heinous, atrocious or cruel. The second being that the crime was cold, calculated and premeditated.
Evidence of these aggravators could be, if proven, the duct tape found on Caylee's skull, the high levels of chloroform found in the trunk of Anthony's car and the fact that Anthony was seen with her boyfriend, arm-in-arm renting a movie at the same time the state argues that Caylee was dead or dying.

These justifications were required by Judge Belvin Perry before he ruled on Tuesday that the state could pursue the death penalty.

Anthony's daughter, Caylee, was reported missing in July 2008, a month after Casey claims to have last seen her daughter. Caylee's remains were found five months later in a wooded area near the Anthony family's east Orange County home.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty to murdering Caylee and her trial is set to start in May 2011.

CBS Affiliate WKMG contributed to this report.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1289 on: May 14, 2010, 04:57:05 PM »

Wanted to post some of my favorites from the CBS slide show I saw today. My emotions were all over the place viewing them.

What a precious and beautiful child she was!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1290 on: May 14, 2010, 05:00:46 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20005006-504083.html
May 14, 2010 3:32 PM
Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Prosecution Lays out Case for Death Penalty
Posted by Carlin DeGuerin Mille
ORLANDO, Fla. (CBS/WKMG) In a disturbing twist on a top 5 list, the prosecutors in the Casey Anthony murder trial laid out their justifications Thursday for seeking the death penalty against the young mother accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, in 2008.

PICTURES: Casey Anthony Personal Photos  http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003419.html
PICTURES: Caylee Anthony: A Life Cut Short  http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003416.html

SNIPPED

CBS Affiliate WKMG contributed to this report.

thanks trim....interesting title for the first set of photos..uuuuuuuuuuummmmm
and what part did WKMG contribute??  I don't trust anything/anyone  anymore when it come to the photos....

Rest in Peace Caylee

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1291 on: May 14, 2010, 05:03:27 PM »

so here goes 

George is quite remarkable. In that 25 min. George "pity party" called LIFE UNDER A MICROSCOPE from Jan. 2010 that I watched yesterday...

He relates a story of a woman in K-Mart, where GA was shopping one day. He said she walked up to him and put her hand on him. She gave him sympathy... and said she did not blame him
for blowing up at the angry protesters at his house. George then went on to say (in the interview - reflecting back) that what she was saying was not true... he never blew up at any protesters that were at his house.

Of course, it is, in fact true, he blew up at a number of protesters at his house. We have a bevy of news reports and YT videos, to prove it happened. ...but he denies it, wholesale.

Throwing an umbrella and a lawn chair... sound familiar?

So, here we have a woman gracious enough to toss him a bone... and give him the sympathy that he begs for everyday... and he cannot even accept that.

This is why I will never feel sympathy for George. He is a sad man, an empty hull, a coward... I do feel that... but he will never receive my sympathy. Because he expects the people of the world to bend down to his version of events. He will also take your sympathy and turn around and weaponize it against you.

The world does not work that way.

In the same video, George asks: How can humans be so cruel?

George, what you call cruel is honesty.

I think Holly Bristow's follow up question should have been this...

Do you think it is cruel to attempt to sacrifice Jesse Grund's life for Casey's without a single shred of evidence against him? That would make you a murderer, George.

...but Holly has pretty good judgement, and would never ask him something like that.

Especially, because she was sitting in front of a man that has been documented to throw
furniture when he gets upset.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1292 on: May 14, 2010, 05:09:38 PM »

Wanted to post some of my favorites from the CBS slide show I saw today. My emotions were all over the place viewing them.

She was beautiful and precious, Brandi. Thank you for the artwork!

Caylee was the only keeper in that family.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1293 on: May 14, 2010, 05:13:09 PM »

thanks Brandi.....did you notice  in this latest bunch..(A life cut short)..there was georgie boy,  and Caylee with her great grand parents but, no pictures with sin-cin or Lee, or the killer

Rest in Peace Caylee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: May 14, 2010, 05:21:08 PM »

✂ snipped ✂
thanks Brandi.....did you notice  in this latest bunch..(A life cut short)..there was georgie boy,  and Caylee with her great grand parents but, no pictures with sin-cin or Lee, or the killer

Yes, I did.

They were mostly of Caylee solo.

As others have commented, makes one think she played solo or with adults and had little or no interactions with children. So sad.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: May 14, 2010, 05:21:30 PM »

so here goes 

And that it is putting it very nicely,Brandi.
They are absolutely insane to try this. It will tarnish their credibility forever. Forget about dr. Lee and his broken reputation, this will drag every one of the attys into a hole that will justifiably haunt them for the rest of their legal careers.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1296 on: May 14, 2010, 05:22:45 PM »

so here goes 

George is quite remarkable. In that 25 min. George "pity party" called LIFE UNDER A MICROSCOPE from Jan. 2010 that I watched yesterday...

He relates a story of a woman in K-Mart, where GA was shopping one day. He said she walked up to him and put her hand on him. She gave him sympathy... and said she did not blame him
for blowing up at the angry protesters at his house. George then went on to say (in the interview - reflecting back) that what she was saying was not true... he never blew up at any protesters that were at his house.

Of course, it is, in fact true, he blew up at a number of protesters at his house. We have a bevy of news reports and YT videos, to prove it happened. ...but he denies it, wholesale.

Throwing an umbrella and a lawn chair... sound familiar?

So, here we have a woman gracious enough to toss him a bone... and give him the sympathy that he begs for everyday... and he cannot even accept that.

This is why I will never feel sympathy for George. He is a sad man, an empty hull, a coward... I do feel that... but he will never receive my sympathy. Because he expects the people of the world to bend down to his version of events. He will also take your sympathy and turn around and weaponize it against you.

The world does not work that way.

In the same video, George asks: How can humans be so cruel?

George, what you call cruel is honesty.

I think Holly Bristow's follow up question should have been this...

Do you think it is cruel to attempt to sacrifice Jesse Grund's life for Casey's without a single shred of evidence against him? That would make you a murderer, George.

...but Holly has pretty good judgement, and would never ask him something like that.

Especially, because she was sitting in front of a man that has been documented to throw
furniture when he gets upset.

Cruel George?........Cruel is your daughter duct taping your grand daughter Caylee's mouth and nose, shoving her into (2) trash bags, and tossing her into a snake infested swamp to rot. That's CRUEL George! Whatever happens to you will never be more cruel than that!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1297 on: May 14, 2010, 05:27:21 PM »

✂ snipped ✂

Yes, I did.

They were mostly of Caylee solo.

As others have commented, makes one think she played solo or with adults and had little or no interactions with children. So sad.

Poor Caylee was a possession, like a doll, propped up for pretty and used as a pawn between 2 evil women.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1298 on: May 14, 2010, 05:32:10 PM »

The exorcism/cult extravaganza smells like something Whoraldo would suggest. 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1299 on: May 14, 2010, 05:52:40 PM »

so here goes 

So how did Jesse and Richard manage to get Caylee into Casey's car to  decompose without Casey knowing?  Of course when she discovered what they had done, she called the Police....
right?   
What idiots. I am really looking forward to this trial, just to see Baez get humiliated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.