April 26, 2024, 10:15:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 341008 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1320 on: May 14, 2010, 07:50:36 PM »

An excorcism defense will work as well as every other plan Anthony & Co. have come up with for almost the past 2 years.

...and of course by saying that, I mean, it will fail miserably.

I saw on another blog the other day some poster say I hope the Anthonys` get hit by a bus.

I certainly do not want that to happen... dying by bus is too quick.

What they are doing to themselves is perfect for those soulless ghouls.

I never cease to be amazed though at the people who will stand in line to take a hit

for THE PROSTITUTE OF BABYLON - Casey.

To me, it is like standing up and shouting to a crowd: I love the stench of hot garbage!

...but then again, there are people who produce and upload videos of themselves setting

their own testicles on fire for entertainment on You Tube,

the world has no shortage of fools.

It should keep the Anthony family in business until the bitter end... the end that they

know is coming. BTW - George and Cindy, that`s why you can`t get sleep at night.

You were wondering why... I saw it in a interview.

Here! Here!  Carpe!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1321 on: May 14, 2010, 07:57:17 PM »

Barf Alert!!!!!!

Oh Seeme have Mercy on us!!!  thank goodness BOZO didn't have his shirt off....I really don't think I could have taken that!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1322 on: May 14, 2010, 08:12:45 PM »

Ok, I am going to just throw this out.....I have no confirmation other than Chris says it and she is usually right on the mark. And it makes sense ...... as far as anything could make sense about the DUHfence.....IIRC BOZO said there was good reason for everything KC did and when we found out the truth we would be shocked..yadda, yadda, yadda

so here goes 
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=507681472&blogId=534289095

The defense is now claiming Jesse Grund stole Caylee to teach KC a lesson  and then Richard Grund performed an exorcism that went WRONG and accidentally killed Caylee. Then they set KC up to look guilty. The defense, secret, private, defense witness is an expert in the occults. Roy Kronk also in on the PLOT.  Please pray for ALL the victims the Anthony family has left behind in their wake of complete lack of moral courage. Shame on the Anthony Family for believing it is OK to sacrifice Jesse and RJ Grund to serve their cause........

So how did Jesse and Richard manage to get Caylee into Casey's car to  decompose without Casey knowing?  Of course when she discovered what they had done, she called the Police....
right?   
What idiots. I am really looking forward to this trial, just to see Baez get humiliated.

Oh but remember Jesse had keys to her car.......................I  have no idea where Chris got this.............but as crazy as this whole thing is, is wouldn't surprise me in the least. if they tried to do something like this................

First of all, albeit this is nothing new if the defense would even entertain this , I say BRING IT ON...it is too ridiculous for words.   It doesnt matter a lick if Jesse had keys to the car, his cell pings are not in the area of the Anthony house, Amscot or Suburban in that time frame, additionally this "theory out of spite" came from Cindy way back when she was casting her web of evil upon the Grunds.  Cindy & DC tore apart Rev Grund's myspace page & from there twisted what they saw for their purposes.   There is no DNA of Jesse or Richard's on any key items of evidence.  I've gotten to know them both long distance but from many conversations (this topic being one of them), let them go on as Cindy will surely speak to it more which will not only get her daughter convicted but all but assure she will be found libel in an inevitable civil lawsuit.  The Grunds were nothing but decent, loving people to Caylee & unfortunately her twisted evil family - it was all over the OS blog by the few supporters the Anthonys have managed to scratch the bottom of the pond for.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1323 on: May 14, 2010, 08:17:17 PM »

Wanted to post some of my favorites from the CBS slide show I saw today. My emotions were all over the place viewing them.

What a precious and beautiful child she was!

Absolutely beautiful child  an angelic monkey  Beautiful job Brandi,  when I posted quite a few of them I knew you were already working on bringing us gorgeous images of Caylee.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1324 on: May 14, 2010, 08:24:26 PM »

05/14/2010 State Response to Order Regarding Depo Schedule and Motion for Extension
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/38686486/05142010-State-Response-to-Order-Regarding-Depo-Schedule-and-Motion-for-Extension

There is also a Motion to Compel Reciprocal Discovery which I knew was coming by what was heard in Court.   I let you guys read it for yourselves as its as usual right on point & slaps the defense into reality

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1325 on: May 14, 2010, 08:27:20 PM »

Oh, look I see Geraldo`s nipple-a-rooskies!!!!

He looks like he is ready to dance with the fem bots in Austin Powers. All he needs is pasties! Monkey Devil!

What Im noticing is one of his children leaning over the side of the yacht - brilliant Whoraldo!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1326 on: May 14, 2010, 08:37:55 PM »

He looks like he is ready to dance with the fem bots in Austin Powers. All he needs is pasties! Monkey Devil!

What Im noticing is one of his children leaning over the side of the yacht - brilliant Whoraldo!

and I noticed that this little child had no life jacket on..way to go Whoraldo! good parenting there...

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1327 on: May 14, 2010, 08:43:16 PM »

At least we're spared a shirtless Baez!  lol
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1328 on: May 14, 2010, 08:44:59 PM »

05/14/2010 State Response to Order Regarding Depo Schedule and Motion for Extension
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/38686486/05142010-State-Response-to-Order-Regarding-Depo-Schedule-and-Motion-for-Extension

Thanks---the Defense seems determined to rile the Court;  If Kobelinsky had any sense, he's back out now.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1329 on: May 14, 2010, 08:50:31 PM »

Thanks---the Defense seems determined to rile the Court;  If Kobelinsky had any sense, he's back out now.

Let them call him, he has a habit of putting his foot in his mouth & people calling him out on his BS...ask NG     PS those videos of his appearance can be entered into evidence to question his credibility & possibly impeach him as to what he said versus what he testifies to.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1330 on: May 14, 2010, 08:53:50 PM »

and I noticed that this little child had no life jacket on..way to go Whoraldo! good parenting there...

Nope, she sure doesnt - no jacket, no swimmes & Whoraldo is absolutely absent of mind that she is on the deck because he's too busy impressing his "buddy" & attempting to assist his new found friend defending this monster.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1331 on: May 14, 2010, 09:05:53 PM »

Barf Alert!!!!!!

Oh Seeme have Mercy on us!!!  thank goodness BOZO didn't have his shirt off....I really don't think I could have taken that!!!

Nor I, Sunny!! 
Could we get a monkey with a blindfold on?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1332 on: May 14, 2010, 09:07:26 PM »

Barf Alert!!!!!!

Nor I, Sunny!! 
Could we get a monkey with a blindfold on?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1333 on: May 14, 2010, 09:12:48 PM »

Ok, I am going to just throw this out.....I have no confirmation other than Chris says it and she is usually right on the mark. And it makes sense ...... as far as anything could make sense about the DUHfence.....IIRC BOZO said there was good reason for everything KC did and when we found out the truth we would be shocked..yadda, yadda, yadda

so here goes 
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=507681472&blogId=534289095

The defense is now claiming Jesse Grund stole Caylee to teach KC a lesson  and then Richard Grund performed an exorcism that went WRONG and accidentally killed Caylee. Then they set KC up to look guilty. The defense, secret, private, defense witness is an expert in the occults. Roy Kronk also in on the PLOT.  Please pray for ALL the victims the Anthony family has left behind in their wake of complete lack of moral courage. Shame on the Anthony Family for believing it is OK to sacrifice Jesse and RJ Grund to serve their cause........

Well, we know that's a lie.  The only exorcisms needed are for cindy, casey, george and probably lee.  Why would Caylee need one?  Puh Leeze
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1334 on: May 14, 2010, 09:29:39 PM »

If I had to guess, I'd say that was Bozo's kid.

You guys all hate Geraldo. I remember him from back in the day when he first started out. A NY boy made good. We were all proud of him. He was good for NY, good for the Jews, good for the Puerto Ricans. He really was one of the good guys, seriously he was, and I'd rather see him without a shirt than Bozo the Pillsbury dough boy. Thankfully, we were spared that vision.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1335 on: May 14, 2010, 10:00:28 PM »

Barf Alert!!!!!!

Just got back and saw the lovely picture  I was going to say the same thing, we should be thankful that buffoon kept his shirt on.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1336 on: May 14, 2010, 10:21:26 PM »

Barf Alert!!!!!!

Just got back and saw the lovely picture  I was going to say the same thing, we should be thankful that buffoon kept his shirt on.

BBM

Yes indeedy 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1337 on: May 14, 2010, 10:35:12 PM »

Well, isn't that interesting !!  BOZO has done nor schedules ANY depositions of LE or the state's expert witnesses. The state can't get Crystal & Brandon Sparks or Laura Buchanan to sit for depositions. (Maybe they decided they better not perjure themselves for the Anthonys)

The state is asking the judge to immediately make them available within 15 days and for BOZO to immediately provide ALL EXCULPATORY evidence of the un-substantiated claim by Todd Macoluso & the defense that the body was put there while KC was in jail. The state is saying in other words, "put up or shut up" and take it out of the trial records if this is just an INTENTIONAL violation of discovery rules.

They are also asking for ALL work papers of ALL so called witnesses. It was also interesting that the defense has not declared Dr. Lee or any other person as an expert witness.

It sounds to me from the quick response from the state to the defense wanting the extenuating circumstances and now this today..............GAME ON and BOZO is not going to like the game !!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1338 on: May 14, 2010, 11:16:53 PM »

If I had to guess, I'd say that was Bozo's kid.

You guys all hate Geraldo. I remember him from back in the day when he first started out. A NY boy made good. We were all proud of him. He was good for NY, good for the Jews, good for the Puerto Ricans. He really was one of the good guys, seriously he was, and I'd rather see him without a shirt than Bozo the Pillsbury dough boy. Thankfully, we were spared that vision.

I don`t hate Geraldo. ... or Grace ... or Harris. They are human they have flaws, but they are batting for the right team, in the end.

I choose to save my hate up until it gets good and frothy... and then F DUMP it on somebody who really deserves it... like Joran Van der sloot, Casey Anthony and the like.

Basically, lying conniving murderers who don`t deserve their next bite to eat or breath of air.

LOL! I`m into hate conservation... I am going green. 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1339 on: May 15, 2010, 12:14:52 AM »

so here goes 

And just when you think it couldn't get anymore INSANE!
The duhfense has apparently been watching too many scary movies.
I think they all need their heads examined.

They sure all do need to have their heads examined! What a load of BS.  I HOPE this is the story they go to trial with, I can't wait.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.