March 29, 2024, 08:52:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 338707 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1400 on: May 15, 2010, 09:41:38 PM »

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/05/15/casey-anthony-and-the-death-penalty/

CASEY ANTHONY AND THE DEATH PENALTY

* May 15, 2010 – 12:51 am
    * Posted in Featured, Uncategorized
    * Tagged Haleigh Cummings, Casey Anthony

WILL SHE OR WONT SHE??
COULD YOU SENTENCE A YOUNG MOTHER TO DIE??
AND THE VERY LATEST IN THE HALEIGH CUMMINGS’ CASE. JOIN MY PANEL OF EXPERTS LIVE, THIS SUNDAY AT 8:00 P.M.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this

Why would they ask it that way- would you sentence a young mother to die?-  don't they realize she killed her child, that cancels out the mothering qualification. 

I could and would sentence her to death, in a heartbeat. I would go and watch them out the needles in her arm. I really wish they would put duct tape over her mouth and nose, just as she did Caylee.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1401 on: May 15, 2010, 09:45:32 PM »

Reading all this crazy mstuff is gonna turn me into a margarita LUSH!  LOL
After what you just posted about Rev Grund, me too.  I just can't picture a lawyer like Mason going there, Baez yes, but if this exorcism nonsense is thrown in 

Sorry NRCG, I am not going to post anymore about that, even though I have found more stuff.  Even the duhfence isn't crazy enough to try to use that B.S.....but I wouldn't doubt for a moment they were the ones that leaked all that to the NE about RG.  Even though I am not a fan of him, I do not believe for a second that he or Jesse did anything to Caylee and had nothing except love for Caylee.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1402 on: May 15, 2010, 11:09:21 PM »

After what you just posted about Rev Grund, me too.  I just can't picture a lawyer like Mason going there, Baez yes, but if this exorcism nonsense is thrown in 

Sorry NRCG, I am not going to post anymore about that, even though I have found more stuff.  Even the duhfence isn't crazy enough to try to use that B.S.....but I wouldn't doubt for a moment they were the ones that leaked all that to the NE about RG.  Even though I am not a fan of him, I do not believe for a second that he or Jesse did anything to Caylee and had nothing except love for Caylee.

I dont think the defense leaked it, pretty sure it was Cindy, possibly thru DC.  No one needs to be a fan of Rev Grund or is it necessary to understand or agree with his beliefs, it is irrelevant to this case & the fact is they have been cleared long ago by OCSO & the FBI.  There is no evidence whatsoever linking either of them during that time period to Casey's car, the Anthony house or Suburban Dr.   There is no DNA, fingerprints of them found on any evidence.  The defense can attempt to use it, but there is no way to connect it so it would be beyond foolish, I agree. 

This was slanderous & an attempt to "sacrifice" someone else to save Casey...the devil's work was done by the Anthonys if truth be told. http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=417796928&blogId=514219052   Cindy's bitter and vindicative nature has been displayed over and over again, this was just another example of the depths of her lows...is it any wonder why they have chosen to lapse on their mortgage to liquidate an asset, not to me I know exactly why.  And yes, all the Grunds did was love & care for Caylee, not to mention unfortunately giving Casey the benefit of the doubt & a few second chances.   Well, all I'll leave it at is the truth will prevail & all the Anthonys will get their due and then some.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1403 on: May 15, 2010, 11:21:55 PM »

Something crossed my mind today & I thought I'd run it by you guys.  The Anthonys personally & thru their attorney in Court went thru great trouble to attempt to see Casey but privately.   Lyon claimed that her client should be able to see her family & needs that human touch, so to speak.   Now, given that fact, wont it be more interesting knowing that when the defense attempts to throw her family under the bus?   Doesn't that seem rather peculiar coming from a defense team that has knowledge of Casey's accusations?  I mean really, if they felt that Casey was telling the truth that she was abused, why would they be encouraging her to see them, interact with them in court & request private meetings for her to the judge?  How can you argue "my client is a victim" when you are advocating that she remain in contact with her alleged abusers?  If they wanted to make that defense fly it would have made more sense that Casey had no desire to be in touch with her family & her defense would take the position of "protecting" her from her alleged abusers.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1404 on: May 15, 2010, 11:26:11 PM »

Wouldn't you think Casey would have some idea who might have 'framed her' though- which one of her friends she gave access to Caylee...  wasn't it supposed to be Zanny that took her ? or are they saying now it's just one of her friends, guess which....?  I guess whoever it was also had access to her car and dumped the body in there for a few days, then took it and put it down on Suburban drive--  I can just see JAshton with that theory. It will be hard to keep him from laughing!
If the defense does go that way, it will be Jesse they go after. But that is why I don't believe they will, where will Zanny fit in this nonsense? Zanny and Jesse in this together? I'm still reeling with that exorcism bs, that makes zero sense.

NRCG, I agree......Jesse better have a good lawyer handy!! JUST GUESSING AND SPECULATING HERE.... Zanny will fit in only as part of the 30 day instructions she was given....this is all so crazy...but it might be just crazy enough for the duhfence to try to make this fly....I honestly don't think so, but with this crazy group of people nothing will really surprise me!!  Could all this BULL Chit really be enough to make them think they can get away with it????  Surely NOT!!........remember the National Enquirer article....http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=417796928&blogId=514219052

The ENQUIRER has obtained official case documents from the Orange County state attorney's office in Florida that show the subject of the family's inquiry was Richard Grund - a self-proclaimed Christian minister who says he can cast out demons as head of an exorcism group he calls the "Supernatural Response Team."

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/67476

In a bizarre twist to the Caylee Anthony murder case, an investigation was launched to determine whether the 2-year-old toddler was killed in a human sacrifice ritual.

The ENQUIRER has obtained official case documents from the Orange County state attorney's office in Florida that show the subject of the family's inquiry was Richard Grund - a self-proclaimed Christian minister who says he can cast out demons as head of an exorcism group he calls the "Supernatural Response Team."

The group's bizarre motto is: "If it's not in Heaven it belongs in Hell and if it's in the outer darkness awaiting judgment it needs to stay there."

Grund is a familiar figure in the Caylee Anthony murder case. He appeared on TV shows defending his son Jesse, the ex-fiance of Caylee's mom, Casey Anthony, who is charged with Caylee's murder. According to the police documents, Casey's mom Cindy Anthony at one time wondered if Richard and/or Jesse might be connected to her granddaughter's murder.

Cindy had her private investigator, Dominic Casey, dig into Grund's demon-fighting crusade to determine if there was a connection to Caylee's killing.

"Isn't he crazy enough to do something to Caylee?" Cindy asked the investigator in an e-mail dated Feb. 26, 2008. "People do crazy things like sacrefice (sic) for their strange beliefs." In his reply, the private eye called Grund "a total whack job."

On Web sites titled "The Swords Edge," "Solomon's Porch" and the "Supernatural Response Team," Grund says he was freed by Jesus from a 30-year bondage to the occult that began as a child while he watched Casper the Friendly Ghost cartoons.

He claims he once ministered to a woman "who was born to be a Satanic high priestess."

Grund also posts a video of his demon-chasing team investigating a satanic possession at a house in Rhode Island.

Using devices Grund says can measure paranormal activity and record unexplained disembodied voices, he determined there was a spirit present in the house, but since the homeowners didn't want it removed, he "left it there."

Under the video of the search for the evil spirit, Grund posts videos filled with pictures of Caylee, titled Slipped Away, and Jesus Loves The Little Children.

The police documents show that Cindy Anthony's private eye found no evidence to link Grund to Caylee's death.

Police are convinced they have the REAL killer behind bars: Casey Anthony.

Wasn't there some talk of Laura B. having some ties to occult or wiccam stuff?  My brain is fried right now but seems like there was something along that lines, and she was "friends" with Cindy so maybe there was some collaboration between them regarding the beliefs of Rev. Grund?  Guess I should phrase it as a question, does anyone remember anything like that?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1405 on: May 16, 2010, 07:11:23 AM »

Mizjay,LB's myspace ......  http://www.myspace.com/lauraflowerchild
She left a message on a Caylee memorial site,and in the message mentioned knowing the Anthony's for a long time.I lost that link after my laptop crashed.It is posted here......somewhere.   
Geez,I feel sorry for anyone who has ever came into contact with the Anthony family.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1406 on: May 16, 2010, 07:22:21 AM »

She left a message on a Caylee memorial site,and in the message mentioned knowing the Anthony's for a long time.I lost that link after my laptop crashed.It is posted here......somewhere.   
Geez,I feel sorry for anyone who has ever came into contact with the Anthony family.   

Mizjay,I found it.    I had it written down.Posted on October 20,2008.
http://www.respectance.com/search/tributes/CayleeAnthony

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: May 16, 2010, 08:36:27 AM »

http://onlydreamin.wordpress.com/2010/05/16/what-if-casey-anthony-had-melissa-huckabys-attorneys/
what if casey anthony had melissa huckaby’s attorneys?
May 16, 2010 by Andrea

~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1408 on: May 16, 2010, 09:23:35 AM »

Something crossed my mind today & I thought I'd run it by you guys.  The Anthonys personally & thru their attorney in Court went thru great trouble to attempt to see Casey but privately.   Lyon claimed that her client should be able to see her family & needs that human touch, so to speak.   Now, given that fact, wont it be more interesting knowing that when the defense attempts to throw her family under the bus?   Doesn't that seem rather peculiar coming from a defense team that has knowledge of Casey's accusations?  I mean really, if they felt that Casey was telling the truth that she was abused, why would they be encouraging her to see them, interact with them in court & request private meetings for her to the judge?  How can you argue "my client is a victim" when you are advocating that she remain in contact with her alleged abusers?  If they wanted to make that defense fly it would have made more sense that Casey had no desire to be in touch with her family & her defense would take the position of "protecting" her from her alleged abusers.

Hey Cappy!
Right on!  As usual they want it both ways!

Could it be the defense doesn't believe their client 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1409 on: May 16, 2010, 09:58:11 AM »

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: May 16, 2010, 10:00:20 AM »

I'm sorry, forgot to post  I totally understand, this stuff is way too much for me. While I enjoy movies about the occult and exorcism, that is as far as I go. The defense would have to be higher than a kite to even entertain such a defense, but who knows with them?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: May 16, 2010, 10:37:56 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Will Casey Anthony Face Death?

~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1412 on: May 16, 2010, 10:47:19 AM »

Mizjay,I found it.    I had it written down.Posted on October 20,2008.
http://www.respectance.com/search/tributes/CayleeAnthony

TRIMM~ Thanks for finding her,    Yeah, I'm with ya about the A's . IT really does seem like everybody that gets involved with them gets a black eye or worse. Last night my brain was fried, this morning it's low caffeinne...more coffee!     BBL  thanks again
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1413 on: May 16, 2010, 11:27:06 AM »

Hiccup!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1414 on: May 16, 2010, 11:36:01 AM »

I don't know, but I don't think it will help the defense no matter how they dress her up.

She is still pure evil, and still looks evil. Wink

✂ image snipped ✂

OMG, you out did yourself with that one Brandi!   zzzz I am now going to be laughing my way to bed, absolutely hysterical!

Hilarious! Could you do one with Lyin' and her both in sailor suits tap dancing?

If you insist.

LOL, Brandi. That's fabulous. Thanks. That's how I'm going to picture them from now on.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1415 on: May 16, 2010, 11:36:51 AM »

Casey suffers from "Stockholm Syndrome" ?
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1416 on: May 16, 2010, 11:52:17 AM »

I love the part in the Enquirer article saying that Richard Grund's seduction into the occult began with him watching Car The Friendly Ghost (Friendliest ghost I know). This is so insane it's laughable. Poor Casper, now even he's being thrown under the bus. Is nothing sacred with the Anthony's? I'd LOVE to see the duhfense go there.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: May 16, 2010, 12:29:30 PM »

I love the part in the Enquirer article saying that Richard Grund's seduction into the occult began with him watching Car The Friendly Ghost (Friendliest ghost I know). This is so insane it's laughable. Poor Casper, now even he's being thrown under the bus. Is nothing sacred with the Anthony's? I'd LOVE to see the duhfense go there.
I always loved Casper, but it never made me want to go exploring into the occult  Even Casper 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: May 16, 2010, 12:29:57 PM »

Interesting
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1419 on: May 16, 2010, 12:32:56 PM »

Absolutely not.   She was not held captive or chained to her parents' couch.  It is obvious from her behavior that she had complete freedom to come and go as she pleased & as a matter of fact her thefts & wild lifestyle totally goes against someone that is constantly trying to please their captors/abusers.   It also is certainly evident that Casey did not exhibit an usually obsessive affection towards her parents, quite the opposite.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.