April 18, 2024, 01:01:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 340200 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1420 on: May 16, 2010, 12:55:18 PM »

http://onlydreamin.wordpress.com/2010/05/16/what-if-casey-anthony-had-melissa-huckabys-attorneys/
what if casey anthony had melissa huckaby’s attorneys?
May 16, 2010 by Andrea

Good Morning and thanks trim..........this is so on target........it's a shame that Kc can't read it

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1421 on: May 16, 2010, 12:57:44 PM »

Mizjay,LB's myspace ......  http://www.myspace.com/lauraflowerchild
She left a message on a Caylee memorial site,and in the message mentioned knowing the Anthony's for a long time.I lost that link after my laptop crashed.It is posted here......somewhere.   
Geez,I feel sorry for anyone who has ever came into contact with the Anthony family.   

Mizjay,I found it.    I had it written down.Posted on October 20,2008.
http://www.respectance.com/search/tributes/CayleeAnthony

TRIMM~ Thanks for finding her,    Yeah, I'm with ya about the A's . IT really does seem like everybody that gets involved with them gets a black eye or worse. Last night my brain was fried, this morning it's low caffeinne...more coffee!     BBL  thanks again

Not only with the A's.............but with BOZO.....they deserve each other IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1422 on: May 16, 2010, 12:59:48 PM »

I love the part in the Enquirer article saying that Richard Grund's seduction into the occult began with him watching Car The Friendly Ghost (Friendliest ghost I know). This is so insane it's laughable. Poor Casper, now even he's being thrown under the bus. Is nothing sacred with the Anthony's? I'd LOVE to see the duhfense go there.

Hi Curly, I read it to my husband and he started laughing so hard he got the hiccups!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1423 on: May 16, 2010, 01:06:39 PM »

http://www.deathpenaltyblog.com/mitigating-factors-list-of-state-statutes-full-text/
 Mitigating Factors - List of State Statutes (Full Text)
Posted on May 13, 2010 by Terry Lenamon
After being unable to find a list that provided the full text of each state's statutes defining that state's mitigating circumstances in a death penalty case, there was an obvious need out there. 

You can read the complete list of state statutes' mitigating factors (mitigators) on JDSupra (it's too long to list here). And, it's an honor to report that the Death Penalty Information Center has found this listing worthy of placement in their online resources.

It goes without saying that without a cooperative spirit and a sharing of information and resources, indigent defense in death penalty cases would be practically impossible.  Thanks to DPIC!

<snipped>

May 10, 2010
How do the various state legislatures define mercy when writing laws
regarding the imposition of the death penalty in their state? Are all
states the same, or do defendants in different states face different measures
of mercy? Is it harder for indigent defense counsel to block a
death sentence in some states than others?
In order to answer these questions and more, here is a list of the various
state statutes defining mitigating circumstances for their respective
jurisdictions:

Florida
Code Section 921.141(6)
Mitigating circumstances shall be the following:
(a) The defendant has no significant history of prior criminal activity.
(b) The capital felony was committed while the defendant was under the influence of extreme mental
or emotional disturbance.
(c) The victim was a participant in the defendant’s conduct or consented to the act.
(d) The defendant was an accomplice in the capital felony committed by another person and his or
her participation was relatively minor.
(e) The defendant acted under extreme duress or under the substantial domination of another person.
(f) The capacity of the defendant to appreciate the criminality of his or her conduct or to conform his
or her conduct to the requirements of law was substantially impaired.
(g) The age of the defendant at the time of the crime.
(h) The existence of any other factors in the defendant’s background that would mitigate against imposition
of the death penalty.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1424 on: May 16, 2010, 01:55:16 PM »

http://www.deathpenaltyblog.com/mitigating-factors-list-of-state-statutes-full-text/
 Mitigating Factors - List of State Statutes (Full Text)
Posted on May 13, 2010 by Terry Lenamon
After being unable to find a list that provided the full text of each state's statutes defining that state's mitigating circumstances in a death penalty case, there was an obvious need out there. 

You can read the complete list of state statutes' mitigating factors (mitigators) on JDSupra (it's too long to list here). And, it's an honor to report that the Death Penalty Information Center has found this listing worthy of placement in their online resources.

It goes without saying that without a cooperative spirit and a sharing of information and resources, indigent defense in death penalty cases would be practically impossible.  Thanks to DPIC!

<snipped>

May 10, 2010
How do the various state legislatures define mercy when writing laws
regarding the imposition of the death penalty in their state? Are all
states the same, or do defendants in different states face different measures
of mercy? Is it harder for indigent defense counsel to block a
death sentence in some states than others?
In order to answer these questions and more, here is a list of the various
state statutes defining mitigating circumstances for their respective
jurisdictions:

Florida
Code Section 921.141(6)
Mitigating circumstances shall be the following:
(a) The defendant has no significant history of prior criminal activity.
(b) The capital felony was committed while the defendant was under the influence of extreme mental
or emotional disturbance.
(c) The victim was a participant in the defendant’s conduct or consented to the act.
(d) The defendant was an accomplice in the capital felony committed by another person and his or
her participation was relatively minor.
(e) The defendant acted under extreme duress or under the substantial domination of another person.
(f) The capacity of the defendant to appreciate the criminality of his or her conduct or to conform his
or her conduct to the requirements of law was substantially impaired.
(g) The age of the defendant at the time of the crime.
(h) The existence of any other factors in the defendant’s background that would mitigate against imposition
of the death penalty.

How does he take the quantum leap that the information is not out there, its right there as part of the entire Florida Statute 921.141 subsection (6) for all to read....geez

(a) arguable that no violent felony history exists but she does have a felony conviction
(b) IMHO, not present by definition of the law, albeit she does exhibit several factors of disorder versus illness
(c) Absolutely not, obviously
(d) Not arguable
(e) Not present
(f) The premeditation present argues against this
(g) arguable
(h) Very broad but IMHO no matter what is put on by the defense, it will perhaps spare her life by DP but not change a life sentence

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1425 on: May 16, 2010, 02:09:50 PM »

I love the part in the Enquirer article saying that Richard Grund's seduction into the occult began with him watching Car The Friendly Ghost (Friendliest ghost I know). This is so insane it's laughable. Poor Casper, now even he's being thrown under the bus. Is nothing sacred with the Anthony's? I'd LOVE to see the duhfense go there.

Hi Curly, I read it to my husband and he started laughing so hard he got the hiccups!!
I can't blame him 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1426 on: May 16, 2010, 04:35:23 PM »

I can't blame him 

Well blow me down ... Popeye. I can't even believe it .. Now Casper the Ghost has been tainted by the Anthony's. That is pretty lame. What would they say about " Spider Man" ? Or Sponge Bob? Caylee's favorites. That they had something to do with her death too ?  When I was a kid I loved Mighty Mouse ..still I do. He is no longer on the air. Wonder what The Ant's  would say about him ... since Toon characters are deemed reflections of one's person.
That, Mighty Mouse was a Commie? Omg ..I have to laugh.  So disturbing. Richard Grund is not a hateful man .. he wants Caylee's Justice just as much if not more ~ than us Monkeys.
  I shake my head. The Stockholm syndrome comment. Maybe they should ask Jaycee about that ... ?? Casey is the victim of her self .. primarily. I say.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1427 on: May 16, 2010, 05:41:49 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show tonight!

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1428 on: May 16, 2010, 06:24:20 PM »

Of course he did. How could anyone not laugh at something so ridiculous.
I loved that cartoon!
Can you just picture Judge Berry listening to something as insane as this ? I think he'd fall off his chair.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1429 on: May 16, 2010, 06:27:01 PM »

I can't blame him 

Well blow me down ... Popeye. I can't even believe it .. Now Casper the Ghost has been tainted by the Anthony's. That is pretty lame. What would they say about " Spider Man" ? Or Sponge Bob? Caylee's favorites. That they had something to do with her death too ?  When I was a kid I loved Mighty Mouse ..still I do. He is no longer on the air. Wonder what The Ant's  would say about him ... since Toon characters are deemed reflections of one's person.
That, Mighty Mouse was a Commie? Omg ..I have to laugh.  So disturbing. Richard Grund is not a hateful man .. he wants Caylee's Justice just as much if not more ~ than us Monkeys.
  I shake my head. The Stockholm syndrome comment. Maybe they should ask Jaycee about that ... ?? Casey is the victim of her self .. primarily. I say.

LOL---If perchance you're referring to my mischievous " Stockholm Syndrome" comment--LOL-- I was being playfully sarcastic.    IMO, the Defense has always been, and still is..... " Up a creek without a paddle" ...   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1430 on: May 16, 2010, 06:35:10 PM »

I can't blame him 

I so agree, instead of sleeping around she should have gotten an education, then a job so she could support herself in her own home.   Even considering that she may have had a rough go of it with parents like hers...once a victim, always a victim far from has to be the case for an adult child.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1431 on: May 16, 2010, 06:42:49 PM »

I can't blame him 

I so agree, instead of sleeping around she should have gotten an education, then a job so she could support herself in her own home.   Even considering that she may have had a rough go of it with parents like hers...once a victim, always a victim far from has to be the case for an adult child.

Cappy who was it within the last latest video's that said Casey was a victim? Did I see it on JVM? I cannot think?  that she was a victim due to her upbringing .. Or am I thinking of Lyon. I don't know I cannot recall. " Too much angry overflow of idiots speaking" I attribute my mind not recalling ..who said it. I just have to laugh out loud.
GAWD I can compare my own childhood, or friends of Mine "childhood" and WE never had it so Grand as CASEY .. her being a victim of George or Cin Cin ... That Girl ruled that house.
If I tried a fraction of a hair of what she got away with " Casey" prior to Caylee I am speaking... I would not be typing here today. I would have been knocked into next week and never woke up.  My parents never hit me - they didn't have to. A stare " that only they could offer" from them was enough to make you crawl under a rock and never want to come out. Or if they called you by First Middle and Last Name .. You knew You were Toast.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1432 on: May 16, 2010, 08:44:29 PM »

no matter who Casey Ho and her lawyers try to throw  under the bus for Caylee's murder, there is no explaining why Casey Ho did not report Caylee missing for what...30 odd days or so? that is going to be  one of the hardest things for a juror to understand imo...

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1433 on: May 16, 2010, 09:34:03 PM »

Every single little factual detail, when presented by the prosecution, cannot be overshadowed nor overcome, by anything the Defense can imagine or fabricate, IMO.    The facts are what the facts are....and there "ain't no in-between" ... IMO.   
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1434 on: May 16, 2010, 09:53:14 PM »

Reading all this crazy mstuff is gonna turn me into a margarita LUSH!  LOL
After what you just posted about Rev Grund, me too.  I just can't picture a lawyer like Mason going there, Baez yes, but if this exorcism nonsense is thrown in 

Sorry NRCG, I am not going to post anymore about that, even though I have found more stuff.  Even the duhfence isn't crazy enough to try to use that B.S.....but I wouldn't doubt for a moment they were the ones that leaked all that to the NE about RG.  Even though I am not a fan of him, I do not believe for a second that he or Jesse did anything to Caylee and had nothing except love for Caylee.

My goodness..I think we all heard the suppositions about this sometime ago.  The National Enquirer and others are just trying to bait the Grunds and keep their publication selling.  Hoping the Grunds will cop to an interview..which I think they have already said all they have to say.  Cindy put this out there a while ago in her emails to someone or whatever.  We read it then..didn't believe it..how bizarre..and still don't now..good luck Baez..if this is your best..you're sunk.

It is all BS..like all the stuff that the defense puts out there..this is the least likel to fly.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1435 on: May 16, 2010, 10:46:19 PM »

An excorcism defense will work as well as every other plan Anthony & Co. have come up with for almost the past 2 years.

...and of course by saying that, I mean, it will fail miserably.

I saw on another blog the other day some poster say I hope the Anthonys` get hit by a bus.

I certainly do not want that to happen... dying by bus is too quick.

What they are doing to themselves is perfect for those soulless ghouls.

I never cease to be amazed though at the people who will stand in line to take a hit

for THE PROSTITUTE OF BABYLON - Casey.

To me, it is like standing up and shouting to a crowd: I love the stench of hot garbage!

...but then again, there are people who produce and upload videos of themselves setting

their own testicles on fire for entertainment on You Tube,

the world has no shortage of fools.

It should keep the Anthony family in business until the bitter end... the end that they

know is coming. BTW - George and Cindy, that`s why you can`t get sleep at night.

You were wondering why... I saw it in a interview.

IMO - NOTHING they come up will work because NOTHING explains why KC NEVER reported her child missing.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1436 on: May 16, 2010, 11:17:10 PM »

http://onlydreamin.wordpress.com/2010/05/16/what-if-casey-anthony-had-melissa-huckabys-attorneys/
what if casey anthony had melissa huckaby’s attorneys?
May 16, 2010 by Andrea

Good Morning and thanks trim..........this is so on target........it's a shame that Kc can't read it

I have always said if KC had a half *ss attorney she would have been walking free in about 8 years. I honestly thought she would have plead that down to manslaughter and walked with good time in less than 10 years. The time for the plea bargain was BEFORE they found the body and after that all games were off as far as the state was concerned.  (as it should be)

In a way I am glad that BOZO was so intent on making a name for himself, because I would have been very hacked to know she walked free in a few years after what she did to that baby.  I guess things do have a way of working themselves out for the good of all concerned and for the justice for Caylee because I believe she will get a minimum of life without parole and most likely the DP. 

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1437 on: May 17, 2010, 12:43:26 AM »

Poor Caspar. Wink

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: May 17, 2010, 02:32:30 AM »

I can't blame him 

Cappy who was it within the last latest video's that said Casey was a victim? Did I see it on JVM? I cannot think?  that she was a victim due to her upbringing .. Or am I thinking of Lyon. I don't know I cannot recall. " Too much angry overflow of idiots speaking" I attribute my mind not recalling ..who said it. I just have to laugh out loud.
GAWD I can compare my own childhood, or friends of Mine "childhood" and WE never had it so Grand as CASEY .. her being a victim of George or Cin Cin ... That Girl ruled that house.
If I tried a fraction of a hair of what she got away with " Casey" prior to Caylee I am speaking... I would not be typing here today. I would have been knocked into next week and never woke up.  My parents never hit me - they didn't have to. A stare " that only they could offer" from them was enough to make you crawl under a rock and never want to come out. Or if they called you by First Middle and Last Name .. You knew You were Toast.

Maybe that woman who testified her garbage or Lyon during her direct examination, not sure.    You made me chuckle about the first, middle and last name & "the look."   Been there, done that.   I have always felt that if Casey resented her family for whatever reason & was feeling the need to act on her rage she would have turned that onto her parents aside from the jealousy/spite factor.   If they go with the "abuse excuse," it will be asked why she killed Caylee instead of who she was really angry with.   It will be asked why she didnt do anything to find another job after being fired in 2006 so that she could provided her own home for herself & Caylee if life was so miserable at her parents.   Once Casey reached adulthood, she chose to be a victim in her own mind, she chose to be dependent on her parents, she chose to be so reckless with her life at a young age that she brought a child into this world she had no intention of taking full responsibility for or unconditionally loving.  I dont buy that her mother forced her to have a baby, what are we going to hear next that she had a gun held to her head?   For that matter, why would Casey want Caylee around people she claims abused her or were a bad influence?   I just wish that Casey would have done one decent thing in her life following thru on a considered adoption whether her mother liked it or not so many decent people would have given Caylee the life she so deserved   ::MonkeyAngel:

I made the mistake of watching "The Lovely Bones" last night, I just could not get Caylee out of my mind amongst other innocents taken from us by evil's hand...it horrifies me that victims might linger at a place considered the "in between" waiting for them to be found and/or resolution before they enter heaven's gate.   It made me contemplate further that the way victims were treated after their murder is just as heinous as the murder itself & even though I'm no stranger to horrific acts of violence, this will linger with me for a good while  an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1439 on: May 17, 2010, 04:33:56 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/124551
Haligh Cummings & Caylee Anthony - Radio Wrap For May/16
Posted on May 16th, 2010
by Simon Barrett and read 2,340 times.
Our panel this week was a little depleted, Denny Griffin is on his way to his summer location in New York state, and TJ Hart had a family emergency that precluded him from taking part. TJ, everyone sends their best, and hope that things turn out OK.

It has been a very busy week in both cases. Casey Anthony had two hearings earlier this week about motions filed on her behalf by her defense council Jose Baez. I think it is fair to say that by the end of play on Tuesday Baez, Lyon and the rest of the gang had likely stripped the local Walgreens of every bottle of Tums on the shelf.

Judge Perry seems intent on keeping the defense team on a very short leash.

As our guest, Peter Hyatt pointed out, the video feeds revealed a laughing joking team until Judge Perry entered the court room. The smirks and joviality ceased pretty darn fast.
It was also interesting that in the Tuesday hearing there was no sign of patriarch George Anthony, one caller asked if we thought his non appearance might be due to the sexual abuse allegations, was he too embarrassed to show his face?

Peter Hyatt had some interesting comments to make about the Anthony family. He has spent considerable time researching them and I doubt that he would say anything that could not be backed up. If you listen to the recording you will hear what he had to say.

Over on the Haleigh Cummings case there seems to be a scramble to see who can the best ‘deal of the week’. Ronald Cummings seems to be currently in the lead, he apparently has negotiated his way from 85 years behind bars to a more manageable 15 years.

The subject of that interesting jail tape between Tommy Croslin and Grammy Hollars also got some air time. The tape has bothered me from the moment I first heard it. I am suspicious by nature, and the timing of its release was way too convenient for my liking. The press has glommed onto the tape as Tommy fingering the infamous cousin Joe for the death of Haleigh. As Jan pointed out, that is not the case. It is Grammy Hollars that draws the conclusion. Tommy then starts to say something, but changes his mind. Listen carefully to the tape.

There were lots of subjects discussed on the program, if you missed the live broadcast you can catch the recording here.   http://www.blogtalkradio.com/simon-barrett/2010/05/16/caylee-anthony-haleigh-cummings

Simon and Jan Barrett
Let Others Know About This Post These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.