April 25, 2024, 11:00:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 340947 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1500 on: May 17, 2010, 05:39:41 PM »

I read this comment by rhornsby....

"My personal theory is that the State is seeking the death penalty because they found out during the "sealed" hearing on Baez's potential conflict of interest that while everyone was busy looking for Caylee under the false pretense that she was still alive, Casey was selling the picture of her daughter for $200K.

So while I think the State was on the fence about whether to seek the death penalty, I have a feeling that finding out that the person that they think killed Caylee (regardless of the reason) was selling her pictures for $200K and maintaining the position that the nanny kidnapped her was the straw that broke the "prosecutor's" back. Thus why we saw a Notice of Intent to seek the Death Penalty shortly after the hearing.

I just feel that this was the last straw for the state, and while their anger about her "subsequent" actions are not admissible aggravating factors of pecuniary gain - that does not mean the state cannot consider that in determining if she is worthy of the death penalty based on the other factors which do qualify her for the death penalty."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5180124#post5180124

OMG, I adamantly disagree.   The State's backs have NEVER been broke in this case whatsoever & I highly doubt they are trying this extremely high profile case because the defendant thru her attorney sold pictures, pretty sure they have a mountain of evidence to support their case...geez put the koolaid down!

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1501 on: May 17, 2010, 05:41:53 PM »

I wish they'd shut up about the TES docs. already. Conman went to NeJame's office and VIEWED them, as did the state.
I wouldn't be surprised if Bozo et al. were the ones that called the media while they were reviewing them because they wanted copies for themselves.

Now Casey is just so special that the STANDARD jury instructions shouldn't apply to her. Give me a break.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1502 on: May 17, 2010, 05:48:57 PM »

thanks trim...I wasn't even gonna! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1503 on: May 17, 2010, 05:50:32 PM »

I wish they'd shut up about the TES docs. already. Conman went to NeJame's office and VIEWED them, as did the state.
I wouldn't be surprised if Bozo et al. were the ones that called the media while they were reviewing them because they wanted copies for themselves.

Now Casey is just so special that the STANDARD jury instructions shouldn't apply to her. Give me a break.

All they have been doing is blowing smoke Curly, if they had anything definitively exculpatory they would have presented to the State - they've got NADDA, NOTHING, NIL.   They are wasting time with this stupidity that the body was dumped there months after Casey was incarcerated.  The bottom line is the case begins at the Anthony house, and as she was found items were connected to the Anthony house.   The jury will not be confused by the defense smoke screens & family lies.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1504 on: May 17, 2010, 06:00:59 PM »

Seeme,those are the photos I was wondering about the other day.Some of those I had never seen before.   

I had not seen these before either. I just went thru all of them today, and thought I'd post a few them.
She is just so cute. OMG, I would have loved her every precious minute of my life.
It's heart wrenching to think of her reduced to bones when you look at these pictures.
Seeme it is heart wrenching, it reduces one to tears trying to understand why this innocent little girl was, as you say, reduced to bones.  I long for the day when they read the guilty verdict, I would love for her to get the death penalty.  At first I didn't care if she lived or died in prison but in KC's sick and twisted mind jail is her new comfy home and she seems to be rather happy.  I don't want her to be happy and I don't want her lying scheming parents to be happy either. 

Amen Mission............I know in my heart the A's will NEVER BE HAPPY....their happiness was murdered, by their own daughter..... they have to live with that every hour, of every day for the rest of their lives.....and I hope they both live long, lonely lives.....the memories of Caylee will haunt them the rest of those years.    I think this trial is going to be a haunting for the A's......KARMA!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: May 17, 2010, 06:10:22 PM »

Seeme,those are the photos I was wondering about the other day.Some of those I had never seen before.   

I had not seen these before either. I just went thru all of them today, and thought I'd post a few them.
She is just so cute. OMG, I would have loved her every precious minute of my life.
It's heart wrenching to think of her reduced to bones when you look at these pictures.
Seeme it is heart wrenching, it reduces one to tears trying to understand why this innocent little girl was, as you say, reduced to bones.  I long for the day when they read the guilty verdict, I would love for her to get the death penalty.  At first I didn't care if she lived or died in prison but in KC's sick and twisted mind jail is her new comfy home and she seems to be rather happy.  I don't want her to be happy and I don't want her lying scheming parents to be happy either. 

I'm with you Mission, until recently I didn't care if she got the DP or LWOP. NOW, I want her to get the DP. She does not deserve to live. She chose death for her own child, Caylee Marie....Casey deserves exactly the same.
I only wish the state didn't have to be so humane...I would double bag her, throw her in the trunk for a few days, and then into a snake infested swamp like trash, just the way she did with Caylee.
I'm so disgusted with A. Lyon's spewing the bs about "killing" Casey is unconstitutional....but it's ok to murder your own child. GMAFB! If anyone deserves the DP it's evil Casey....and I don't give a rats a$$ if she was a he either.
Had Caylee's father killed her, I would want him to get the DP too. I don't discriminate!

seeme....I wanted her to get the DP...but now I want her to get LWOP...........I do not want her sitting in a private cell for years waiting on appeals.....she IMO has adjusted all too well to her private quarters...I want to see her in GP with mothers who wait for visiting days just to see their children, the mothers who killed protecting their children.....those are the people I want her to mingle with on a daily basis........I want her to be afraid to walk out of her cell, or take a shower.  I want her to suffer and IMO sitting on death row is not enough HURT, not enough suffering...........JMO of couse

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1506 on: May 17, 2010, 06:11:24 PM »

Wow - I haven't people agree this much since Greta asked DO YOU THINK JORAN VAN DER SLOOT KILLED NATALEE!

13th Juror CNN

Should Casey Anthony face the death penalty?

This is not a scientific poll

Yes
90%

No
10%

Bye Casey.

hi Carpe.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: May 17, 2010, 06:12:43 PM »

The witness will be the bugs/plants Wink they are screwed 

Hey Nut!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1508 on: May 17, 2010, 06:19:33 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/23583153/detail.html
Casey's Defense Turns In Deposition Schedule
Posted: 4:51 pm EDT May 17, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV obtained Casey Anthony’s defense team's deposition schedule (read it) for the case.
Chief Judge Belvin Perry required both the defense and prosecution to turn in a detailed list of their remaining interviews to the court by Monday.

The defense list has more than 40 witnesses including FBI agents, Casey's friends and family members and members of the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Also, the prosecution filed a motion Monday to say they could not meet the deadline (read it), because the defense had not given them the list in time. They are requesting a 10-day extension.

Judge Perry also filed an order Monday regarding 10 pending death penalty motions (read it). He is requiring the state to file a written response to those motions by June 16.

The defense must submit their replies by June 28.
Deposition Schedule  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23583181/detail.html
Extension Request    http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23578842/detail.html
Judge's Order           http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23578842/detail.html

WOW..looks like the duhfence didn't want to 'test' JB!!  Brandi if you are here can you bring over the depo list?   I saw brother Rick and Mom Shirley and Kronk and Mr. Grund on the list....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1509 on: May 17, 2010, 06:20:58 PM »

I read this comment by rhornsby....

"My personal theory is that the State is seeking the death penalty because they found out during the "sealed" hearing on Baez's potential conflict of interest that while everyone was busy looking for Caylee under the false pretense that she was still alive, Casey was selling the picture of her daughter for $200K.

So while I think the State was on the fence about whether to seek the death penalty, I have a feeling that finding out that the person that they think killed Caylee (regardless of the reason) was selling her pictures for $200K and maintaining the position that the nanny kidnapped her was the straw that broke the "prosecutor's" back. Thus why we saw a Notice of Intent to seek the Death Penalty shortly after the hearing.

I just feel that this was the last straw for the state, and while their anger about her "subsequent" actions are not admissible aggravating factors of pecuniary gain - that does not mean the state cannot consider that in determining if she is worthy of the death penalty based on the other factors which do qualify her for the death penalty."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5180124#post5180124

thanks seeme...interesting theory by Hornsby

Rest in Peace Caylee

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1510 on: May 17, 2010, 06:42:25 PM »

Amen Mission............I know in my heart the A's will NEVER BE HAPPY....their happiness was murdered, by their own daughter..... they have to live with that every hour, of every day for the rest of their lives.....and I hope they both live long, lonely lives.....the memories of Caylee will haunt them the rest of those years.    I think this trial is going to be a haunting for the A's......KARMA!!!
Ladies I do agree with everything you've said except the part about the A's never being happy. In so many ways I think kc and cindy are alike. I think if they manage to get thru the trial, move into a nice new place (if they haven't already) plenty of money from books, movies and interviews I think they will be in the greedy happy that they strive for. I'm convinced that they will be able to let themselves believe that their new life is all a wonderful gift from Caylee. She would want them to have all this and all that kind of twisted Azz logic. Now with their new real estate pals attached at the hip, I'm sure they'll get a fine deal on a house, makes me ill. I'd love for the memories of Caylee to haunt them forever but I think it takes a person with a soul to be bothered and it just doesn't seem like they have those and last time I looked they won't be able to buy one so....
On a happier note, I think the trial will be excruciating for them,  tra lalala
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1511 on: May 17, 2010, 06:44:47 PM »

http://blogs.myspace.com/bb12-chris

P.I. Dominick Casey has had his deposition taken by the state

Thank-you.  From Chris's blog:
LOOK at how Caylee is dressed up like a PROP in all these photo's. It is like she was not bonded or loved but a MUSE for them  like a Louis Vuitton purse.    I don't agree with this, maybe in some of the pics, but it is weird, because when you see some of the pics of Casey holding Caylee as a baby and up to a year old, I just don't see evil in Casey in those pics, you almost have to wonder what happened. Maybe I'm seeing things, but some of those pics looked like a loving mother, and Casey actually looked happy while holding Caylee. Or following this case has made me lose my mind 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1512 on: May 17, 2010, 06:55:34 PM »

All they have been doing is blowing smoke Curly, if they had anything definitively exculpatory they would have presented to the State - they've got NADDA, NOTHING, NIL.   They are wasting time with this stupidity that the body was dumped there months after Casey was incarcerated.  The bottom line is the case begins at the Anthony house, and as she was found items were connected to the Anthony house.   The jury will not be confused by the defense smoke screens & family lies.

I agree Capp. You'd have to be touched in the head to give credence to anything they say.
There is absolutely no proof that Caylee's body was placed in the woods after Casey's arrest.
Casey disposed of Caylee herself after the stench in the car got so bad that even she couldn't take it.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1513 on: May 17, 2010, 06:57:53 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/05/casey-anthony-more-wrangling-over-tes.html
Monday, May 17, 2010
Casey Anthony: More Wrangling over TES Records Ahead

Easy reading ... always clear.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1514 on: May 17, 2010, 06:58:16 PM »

LOOK at how Caylee is dressed up like a PROP in all these photo's. It is like she was not bonded or loved but a MUSE for them  like a Louis Vuitton purse.    I don't agree with this, maybe in some of the pics, but it is weird, because when you see some of the pics of Casey holding Caylee as a baby and up to a year old, I just don't see evil in Casey in those pics, you almost have to wonder what happened. Maybe I'm seeing things, but some of those pics looked like a loving mother, and Casey actually looked happy while holding Caylee. Or following this case has made me lose my mind 

You didn't lose your mind! That's how it looks to me also. She would've had to be a head spinning devil to not be in love with that sweet baby in the early days. She probably didn't start to resent her until they ( she & caylee) became 2 separate people instead of KC and the baby if you know what I mean. At first the mom is just as important as the baby but later the baby is still the princess cause she's so cute and loveable. Bet kc just got where she was jealous and she was an albatross around her neck, then she did what she felt she had to do, just like that, oops , guess I'll have to kill her, she's stealing my thunder and getting me in trouble. Oy vey
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1515 on: May 17, 2010, 07:10:48 PM »

It was reported that Baez wants eight transcripts of eight witness depos.  Does anyone know who these eight witnesses are?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1516 on: May 17, 2010, 07:42:18 PM »

LOL---well, I've lost mine, that's fo sho--prolly a long time ago-lol!  But I do think I see what you describe.  Or maybe I just want to, as I cannot fathom hurting little Caylee, [ or any other little one, for that matter ].
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1517 on: May 17, 2010, 07:46:44 PM »

It was reported that Baez wants eight transcripts of eight witness depos.  Does anyone know who these eight witnesses are?

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23583181/detail.html

That's all I got.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1518 on: May 17, 2010, 08:01:08 PM »

You didn't lose your mind! That's how it looks to me also. She would've had to be a head spinning devil to not be in love with that sweet baby in the early days. She probably didn't start to resent her until they ( she & caylee) became 2 separate people instead of KC and the baby if you know what I mean. At first the mom is just as important as the baby but later the baby is still the princess cause she's so cute and loveable. Bet kc just got where she was jealous and she was an albatross around her neck, then she did what she felt she had to do, just like that, oops , guess I'll have to kill her, she's stealing my thunder and getting me in trouble. Oy vey
Glad I wasn't the only one to see this  I'm sure that is what happened.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1519 on: May 17, 2010, 09:05:32 PM »

Glad I wasn't the only one to see this  I'm sure that is what happened.

Unfortunately, NRCG, I have to disagree this time. Being related to a sociopath, I know how they operate. For one thing, they LOVE having their picture taken, and they really put on a good show. One thing that gives them away however, is a certain similarity in most of the poses. Of course she's looking "lovingly" at Caylee; she's watched tv, she knows the right look to display, and she has an audience in whoever is behind the camera. But, that said, I hope for Caylee's sake, that your take on the pix is correct--it would be nice to think that little Caylee had felt loved by her mother, at least for a little while.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.