April 20, 2024, 12:27:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 340487 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1540 on: May 18, 2010, 10:41:04 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/05/casey-anthony-lawyers-depose-jan.html
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Casey Anthony Lawyers Depose Jan Garavaglia / Dr. G (Video)

from the blog:  While most members of the mainstream news media take a break from stories like the Casey Anthony pre-trial hearings, some of us will still be here looking at all the evidence and trying to keep up with who is winning and losing before Anthony's trial starts next year (2011).

Yep!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1541 on: May 18, 2010, 10:43:18 AM »

I sure hope the tax payers take notice that NOW that THEY are paying for Kc's defense is when the duhfence start working and spend their tax dollars.....why has no one made them accountable for the full $340,000????? they received???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1542 on: May 18, 2010, 10:44:28 AM »

seeme thanks for the photos...she sure was a cutie. And trim thanks for the daily news.

Re: the depos, I think BOZO is going to be sorry if he tries to trip up Shirley.  I often wonder how she and her husband are doing.  I also think brother Rick will not have softened..I hope everyone has an attorney with them.....but I worry that some may think they don't need one......JMO of course
I actually was thinking the same thing, I understand that Shirley has to do the depo and all, but her health isn't that good, this could really take a toll on her. And not just that, she is in a bad position, being that it is her grandchild, and she also doesn't probably want to upset Cindy, just bad all the way around 
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1543 on: May 18, 2010, 10:44:48 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/05/casey-anthony-lawyers-depose-jan.html
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Casey Anthony Lawyers Depose Jan Garavaglia / Dr. G (Video)

I have a lot of faith in Dr G.  I have watched her show so many times.  She is brilliant and truly loves her work and cares about it so much.  Not many people could describe what they do with the excitement and commitment that she does.  I do not think that Baez could do anything that would shake her and the idea that he might try to question her expertise or integrity(even if that is what a lawyer would do for their client) makes me

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1544 on: May 18, 2010, 10:49:56 AM »

Dr. G knows her business and isn't afraid to stand her ground.  If the defense thinks they'll trip her up they're in for a big surprise.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1545 on: May 18, 2010, 10:51:50 AM »

while I want Casey Ho to suffer in prison...I am not so sure that she will suffer while in general population. I think that she will be strutting her stuff trying to be the most desirable catch in the prison .. some will be fighting over her and she will be getting lots of attention that she craves...She will like the attention and she will be quite happy in prison as she will have a "social" life..playing cards, watching tv, getting her snacks etc..writing letters, receiving fan mail...she will adjust well, just like she has adjusted to being in jail. jmo...Casey Ho will do what she has to do to have a wonderful life in prison...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: May 18, 2010, 10:53:32 AM »

while I want Casey Ho to suffer in prison...I am not so sure that she will suffer while in general population. I think that she will be strutting her stuff trying to be the most desirable catch in the prison .. some will be fighting over her and she will be getting lots of attention that she craves...She will like the attention and she will be quite happy in prison as she will have a "social" life..playing cards, watching tv, getting her snacks etc..writing letters, receiving fan mail...she will adjust well, just like she has adjusted to being in jail. jmo...Casey Ho will do what she has to do to have a wonderful life in prison...
I agree, she will be the Queen Bee in there 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1547 on: May 18, 2010, 10:56:47 AM »

I don't know about that, considering she's a baby killer I would think that the other prisoners, who have children wouldn't look so kindly on her. They already have been yelling bad things at her and threatening her. She's all cozy in her protective bubble, but someone will find a way to teach her a lesson. JMO

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1548 on: May 18, 2010, 10:59:09 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Finally have a few minutes free to post. I have a question about the transcripts that Bozo is asking for. Does he have a right to ask for the SA's  depositions? I thought he had to do his own depos.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: May 18, 2010, 11:04:35 AM »

I don't know about that, considering she's a baby killer I would think that the other prisoners, who have children wouldn't look so kindly on her. They already have been yelling bad things at her and threatening her. She's all cozy in her protective bubble, but someone will find a way to teach her a lesson. JMO
You would think that women with children wouldn't take too kindly to a person that kills their child/children, all I can think is that Susan Smith seems to be doing fine in prison. But that is not to say, there have been times she was harassed or worse.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1550 on: May 18, 2010, 11:06:34 AM »

I had thought that I would be happy with Casey getting LWOP, but she will adjust well in general pop. and be as happy as a lark. I thought surely someone would give Susan Smith her just dues but that didn't happen. She is thriving in prison and I feel sure Casey will too. They bothy deserve the death penalty.

God Bless!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: May 18, 2010, 11:07:38 AM »

also a good point of view..
however, I think that as the years go by, prisoners probably get more forgiving (?)...moving in and out of different prisons etc... making friends with others etc...do we really hear of baby killers getting beat up or killed while in prison? or does it happen and we just don't hear about it cause the guards look the other way?
personally I hope that someone does find a way to teach Casey Ho a lesson! and I hope that we get to hear about it...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1552 on: May 18, 2010, 11:08:18 AM »

I had thought that I would be happy with Casey getting LWOP, but she will adjust well in general pop. and be as happy as a lark. I thought surely someone would give Susan Smith her just dues but that didn't happen. She is thriving in prison and I feel sure Casey will too. They bothy deserve the death penalty.

precisely!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1553 on: May 18, 2010, 11:09:12 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Finally have a few minutes free to post. I have a question about the transcripts that Bozo is asking for. Does he have a right to ask for the SA's  depositions? I thought he had to do his own depos.
I'm not sure, but I do believe he has the right to ask. One thing that I'm confused by is the defense's wanting the Grand Jury testimony, am I wrong, was nobody from the defense in there when that was going on?
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1554 on: May 18, 2010, 11:11:42 AM »

NRCG...we are on the same train of thoughts.  Susan is now trying to get a new trial. Don't think it is going to happen but she has filed the paperwork. She should count herself lucky that she got the sentence she got. I have always thought they should plaster her cell walls with pics of her boys when they came out of the water after nine days, but that is just me. They should put the autopsy pics of Caylee,s little bones all over Casey's cell and the Anthony's house.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1555 on: May 18, 2010, 11:20:25 AM »

Susan was just as selfish as Casey. If you haven't read it yet, David Smith has a book out. The title is" Nine Days" and it is worth reading. He wanted to talk to Susan before they decided on the death penalty. He said the first thing she asked was what the boys looked like when they finally found them. He siad he was sure at that moment that they should seek the death penalty.

Casey will find a protector as soon as she hits prison. She is not particular about who she beds down with.

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: May 18, 2010, 11:22:02 AM »

NRCG...we are on the same train of thoughts.  Susan is now trying to get a new trial. Don't think it is going to happen but she has filed the paperwork. She should count herself lucky that she got the sentence she got. I have always thought they should plaster her cell walls with pics of her boys when they came out of the water after nine days, but that is just me. They should put the autopsy pics of Caylee,s little bones all over Casey's cell and the Anthony's house.
I was not aware that Susan was trying to get a new trial  That sounds like a good idea putting pics all around like that.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1557 on: May 18, 2010, 11:34:54 AM »

Seeme,those are the photos I was wondering about the other day.Some of those I had never seen before.   

I had not seen these before either. I just went thru all of them today, and thought I'd post a few them.
She is just so cute. OMG, I would have loved her every precious minute of my life.
It's heart wrenching to think of her reduced to bones when you look at these pictures.
Seeme it is heart wrenching, it reduces one to tears trying to understand why this innocent little girl was, as you say, reduced to bones.  I long for the day when they read the guilty verdict, I would love for her to get the death penalty.  At first I didn't care if she lived or died in prison but in KC's sick and twisted mind jail is her new comfy home and she seems to be rather happy.  I don't want her to be happy and I don't want her lying scheming parents to be happy either. 

Amen Mission............I know in my heart the A's will NEVER BE HAPPY....their happiness was murdered, by their own daughter..... they have to live with that every hour, of every day for the rest of their lives.....and I hope they both live long, lonely lives.....the memories of Caylee will haunt them the rest of those years.    I think this trial is going to be a haunting for the A's......KARMA!!!
Sunny I am with you - I hope they live long, LONELY lives too. This trial is going knock them right off their pompous high horses and leave them tongue tied, I'm counting on some major karma so much so that will be ashamed to ever show their faces or speak in public again.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1558 on: May 18, 2010, 11:39:28 AM »

also a good point of view..
however, I think that as the years go by, prisoners probably get more forgiving (?)...moving in and out of different prisons etc... making friends with others etc...do we really hear of baby killers getting beat up or killed while in prison? or does it happen and we just don't hear about it cause the guards look the other way?
personally I hope that someone does find a way to teach Casey Ho a lesson! and I hope that we get to hear about it...
Another thing a little different about kc is her weird personality. She's the type to make up outrageous stories and brag about things like her "boys", that kind of head-in-the-clouds outlook might not go over so well with hard core gals that face each grim day without the rose colored glasses. I think she'll concentrate her efforts on kissing up to the guards and will be looked down on for that too. Guess I'll be happy she's not clubbing, texting or out having fun.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1559 on: May 18, 2010, 11:50:44 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m5d18-Casey-Anthony-news-Read-list-of-witnesses-defense-plans-to-depose-in-case-of-mom-accused-of-murder
Casey Anthony news: Read list of witnesses defense plans to depose in case of mom accused of murder
May 18, 5:40 AMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.