April 26, 2024, 12:06:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 340979 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1580 on: May 18, 2010, 01:00:46 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/05/18/oh-pooh/

Oh Pooh

Posted on May 18th, 2010 by Valhall

thanks trim and seeme.....I wonder if this blanket was ever replaced............so many unanswered questions have been running through my mind these past days.....but I know they will all be answered at some point in time.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1581 on: May 18, 2010, 01:04:02 PM »

Casey Anthony quote of the day:

You`re not helping me help myself.

Couldn`t help busting out laughing when I read it today.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1582 on: May 18, 2010, 01:04:18 PM »

There's not a legal reason why Cindy and George could sell pictures...is there?

not that I am aware of....since they probably own the photos.....now morally.....whole different ball game IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1583 on: May 18, 2010, 01:06:22 PM »

A walk back in time.............this is a good video to watch.....it covers a lot...

the reading of the GJ indictment
Judge Perry setting the NO BOND at the Grand Jury Hearing
siin-cin chasing protesters with a baseball bat

and the BEST IMO.....BOZO throwing a tantrum and throwing channel 9 out of his office....the reporter is shocked and asks why, don't you want any tough questions asked at your press conference........BOZO threates the media to cancel the press conference.......and best of all telling them.....

"You will learn how to respect me and you will learn how to respect my client."

IMO this shows the best of the A's and BOZO!!

ooooppppssss  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsTtnPbHPOs  sorry

Rest in Peace Caylee

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1584 on: May 18, 2010, 01:10:01 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/05/18/oh-pooh/
Oh Pooh

Posted on May 18th, 2010 by Valhall

At first I thought the blanket pix looked a teeny bit different, then I realized that the one found with the remains WAS the same, it just had the fabric stretched, making the image of Winnie and Piglet look slightly more elongated.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1585 on: May 18, 2010, 01:13:25 PM »

A walk back in time.............this is a good video to watch.....it covers a lot...

the reading of the GJ indictment
Judge Perry setting the NO BOND at the Grand Jury Hearing
siin-cin chasing protesters with a baseball bat

and the BEST IMO.....BOZO throwing a tantrum and throwing channel 9 out of his office....the reporter is shocked and asks why, don't you want any tough questions asked at your press conference........BOZO threates the media to cancel the press conference.......and best of all telling them.....

"You will learn how to respect me and you will learn how to respect my client."

IMO this shows the best of the A's and BOZO!!
Unbelievable. And I loved the caution tape that was around their yard, always enjoyed seeing that, like someone couldn't just step over the stupid tape 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1586 on: May 18, 2010, 01:37:07 PM »

Anyone besides me curious as to why a Samara Melich (Yuri's wife?) i on the list of deponents?
It's too bad we can't watch these depos. I'd love to see Rick and Shirley in action. Cindy is going to be pizzed that Shirley's address was published.
Wonder where Tony Lazzaro moved to as it says last known address.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1587 on: May 18, 2010, 01:47:04 PM »

Dr. G knows her business and isn't afraid to stand her ground.  If the defense thinks they'll trip her up they're in for a big surprise.

I agree.They are barking up the wrong tree if they go after her.   

I agree with you guys, but, IMO the defense will go after her every which way they can.

That's okay...won't do them any good.

Hi Puzzler, I agree...this isn't her first rodeo   she will make BOZO, (if they are stupid enough to let him talk) cry like a baby!

You put a smile on my face....I can just see it now...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1588 on: May 18, 2010, 01:51:04 PM »

while I want Casey Ho to suffer in prison...I am not so sure that she will suffer while in general population. I think that she will be strutting her stuff trying to be the most desirable catch in the prison .. some will be fighting over her and she will be getting lots of attention that she craves...She will like the attention and she will be quite happy in prison as she will have a "social" life..playing cards, watching tv, getting her snacks etc..writing letters, receiving fan mail...she will adjust well, just like she has adjusted to being in jail. jmo...Casey Ho will do what she has to do to have a wonderful life in prison...

I agree somewhat,  however.  I think Big Bertha or some other gang member that is locked up will assault her and try to kill her.   I know men are that way in prison.  They do not like convicts that harm children.  They try to take them out.   They see them as weak people and hate the fact that they involved an innocent child.   

I would imagine the women's prison will have the same karma and happenings as men do.  Just on a more subtle way.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1589 on: May 18, 2010, 02:12:48 PM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/05/17/watts-up-with-this

5/16/2010 7:00 PM - 1 hr
WILL SHE OR WONT SHE GET THE DEATH PENALTY?? COULD YOU SENTENCE A YOUNG MOTHER TO DIE?? AND THE VERY LATEST IN THE HALEIGH CUMMINGS’ CASE. JOIN MY PANEL OF EXPERTS AND WEIGH IN

Roger Hornsby is on the show....he stated that Judge Perry was the prosecutor of Judith Buenoanom AKA the Black Widow who was executed in 1998. Her husband was James Goodyear...she murdered him in 1971 with arsenic....Judge Perry also attended her execution.....she was electrocuted in Florida's electric chair..... Two executions in the chair resulted in fires, and state officials were forced to examine whether using it was cruel and unusual punishment.  an interesting read.....

http://www.clarkprosecutor.org/html/death/US/buenoano450.htm

STARKE, Florida (CNN) - Fifty-four-year-old Judy Buenoano, known as the "Black Widow," was executed in Florida's electric chair Monday morning for poisoning her husband in 1971. Buenoano, who was given the nickname by a Florida prosecutor who said she preyed off her mates and her young, was the first woman executed in Florida since 1848, and the third executed in the United States since the U.S. Supreme Court reinstated the death penalty in 1976. She passed 13 years on Florida's death row writing letters, crocheting blankets and baby clothes, and maintaining her innocence. "I have eternal security and I know that when I die I will go straight to heaven and I will see Jesus," she recently said. But unlike Karla Faye Tucker, the pickax killer executed in Texas last month, Buenoano did not get sympathy from religious circles. That may be because she has never shown remorse and because of the nature of her crimes.

continued

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1590 on: May 18, 2010, 02:14:07 PM »

Anyone besides me curious as to why a Samara Melich (Yuri's wife?) i on the list of deponents?
It's too bad we can't watch these depos. I'd love to see Rick and Shirley in action. Cindy is going to be pizzed that Shirley's address was published.

yes....are you sure it's his wife???  I too would love to see the depos!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1591 on: May 18, 2010, 02:16:38 PM »

while I want Casey Ho to suffer in prison...I am not so sure that she will suffer while in general population. I think that she will be strutting her stuff trying to be the most desirable catch in the prison .. some will be fighting over her and she will be getting lots of attention that she craves...She will like the attention and she will be quite happy in prison as she will have a "social" life..playing cards, watching tv, getting her snacks etc..writing letters, receiving fan mail...she will adjust well, just like she has adjusted to being in jail. jmo...Casey Ho will do what she has to do to have a wonderful life in prison...

I agree somewhat,  however.  I think Big Bertha or some other gang member that is locked up will assault her and try to kill her.   I know men are that way in prison.  They do not like convicts that harm children.  They try to take them out.   They see them as weak people and hate the fact that they involved an innocent child.   

I would imagine the women's prison will have the same karma and happenings as men do.  Just on a more subtle way.

MwC, I hope so too.....I can't remember who, I think it was Maya, that said the inmates at the jail screamed at Kc every time she was out of her cell....baby killer etc.  So I hope if she gets LWOP she gets a lot worse in GP 

Rest in Peace Caylee

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1592 on: May 18, 2010, 02:31:05 PM »

MwC, I hope so too.....I can't remember who, I think it was Maya, that said the inmates at the jail screamed at Kc every time she was out of her cell....baby killer etc.  So I hope if she gets LWOP she gets a lot worse in GP 

good point but  have other women in prison like  susan smith and diana downs and others been attacked does anyone know? I brought this topic up to my mom and she said well why havent the others been attacked so I ask have they???

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1593 on: May 18, 2010, 02:47:36 PM »

good point but  have other women in prison like  susan smith and diana downs and others been attacked does anyone know? I brought this topic up to my mom and she said well why havent the others been attacked so I ask have they???

hi loca....I really don't know the answer to that question.....I just wanted to say Hi and tell you I hope you are doing OK.

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1594 on: May 18, 2010, 02:50:48 PM »

I am almost positive Samara is his wife, but have nothing to back it up with, hopefully someone does 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1595 on: May 18, 2010, 02:52:33 PM »

I found this story not about being physically abused...but mentally, darn right...but it is the NE

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/killer_mom_susan_smith_prison_drug/crime/63532

“When I got to prison, Susan was in a different building,” said Bost. “But word gets around. I heard that when she would go to bed, the other ladies would make crying sounds like a child, and shout things like, ‘Please Mommy, get me out. I’m wet. I’m cold.’

Rest in Peace Caylee

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1596 on: May 18, 2010, 02:59:01 PM »

Lee Anthony a 10 on the CREEP METER!

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/05/lee-anthony-memorial-speech.html

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1597 on: May 18, 2010, 03:15:09 PM »

hi Carpe....10 is right....notice he did NOT mention Caylee by name, not once!!

"I’d like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who’s had any sort of role in making today a special day. Thank you. If I could ask something of anybody who’s willing to hear it, it would be this….for those of us that are frightened or angry or mournful or that just don’t understand, I ask that you fill your heart with patience and grace and that you allow yourself to yield any judgements that you may already have.

For those of us that will never be the same again, I ask that you fill your heart with hope and forgiveness and you allow yourself to cope and heal.

Finally, for those of us that have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves I ask that you fill your heart with compassion and truth and I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say.

I sincerely hope that this day allows those affected by it to take from it whatever it is that you need to take – if its closure you seek here today I certainly hope you’re able to find it.

Today is the day to remember, today is the day to pay tribute, today is the day for this family to unite and display their solidarity and strength.

I’ve got to tell you that its hard to stand up here and be the pillar of strength.

This family is united! But this family is incomplete. I’m incomplete. I’m broken.
C- M- A (pauses to kiss his wrist) C- M- A, each day you continue to teach me about life, and about the way that it should be lived, each day you give me the ability to be strong or to be weak. Its been so long since I’ve been able see you or to hug you or to tell you how much you mean to me. C-M-A I miss you, I love you, I am so proud of you, I hope you’re proud of me too. I need you to know that I will never forget the promise that I made to you. I will never forget."

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1598 on: May 18, 2010, 03:16:10 PM »

I am almost positive Samara is his wife, but have nothing to back it up with, hopefully someone does 

thanks nrcg, I wonder if she is LE??

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1599 on: May 18, 2010, 03:18:16 PM »

thanks nrcg, I wonder if she is LE??

answering my own question.........

Samara Melich – OCSO deputy who, on July 23, followed up on tip given by Wanda Wery and her son, Nicholas Hunt on a possible Caylee sighting on July 2, 2008, at Orlando International Airport. Detective David Hall, OCSO, who works at Orlando International Airport, notified Deputy Melich that the last date available for video surveillance tapes was July 8, 2008.

http://justiceforcaylee.messageforums.net/samara-melich_t266.html

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.