April 25, 2024, 08:28:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 340942 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: May 10, 2010, 01:07:13 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/05/casey-anthony-defense-party-pi.html
WDBO Local News      
Casey Anthony defense: Party pics mean 'absolutely nothing'
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ May 10, 2010 12:39 PM Permalink | Comments (0)
Casey Anthony stared straight forward and showed no emotion as her attorney, Jose Baez, told judge Belvin Perry Jr. that racy party pictures should be withheld from the jury.
Just because she's drinking a beer doesn't mean that her child is not well taken care of," he said.

Defense attorneys and prosecutors have divided the pictures into two categories, those taken before Caylee went missing(June 15, 2008) and those taken after.

The defense said neither group of pictures should be allowed in the murder trial.

"They prove absolutely nothing," Baez said.

But state attorney Linda Drane Burdick said both photo groups could be used in court.  She said the photos taken before June 15 could be used to dispute claims that Casey was a good mother.   The second group could show what Casey was doing during the time that her daughter was missing

"She has made statements to law enforcement that she went to clubs during the time frame... looking for her daughter," Burdick said.  "The photographs clearly disprove that assertion."

Judge Perry will decide which pictures jurors will see when it gets closer to the trial date now set for May 9, 2010.
Other motions

Perry granted a defense motion for a change of venue, saying he'll pick jurors from another county and sequester them in Orlando for the trial.  The defense had asked to move the trial to south Florida.

Motion to dismiss grand jury indictment was denied.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #161 on: May 10, 2010, 01:09:17 PM »

OMG, Conway says Cindy and George just want the truth and to know what happened to Caylee....."even if they don't like the answers/truth.......and just like us, they have to wait until trial to get those answers, because they don't get to talk to Casey........DUH, walk your lazy a$$es down to see your daughter, no one is stopping you from visiting the skank!
Oh, and Cindy lives for those few moments in the hearing to have those couple of waves, or a few words mouthed from KC.
He said G & C weren't at the last hearing because it was just an Administration hearing....yea right, what happened to Cindy living for those moments to see KC??? What else do they have to do, neither of them are employed.
They are so full of BS!
They know the d@mn answers.

you betcha they know the answers........they can't handle the truth, plain and simple!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fZ4DzM9TbE&feature=related

Bumping.... is that Cindy???     for real???

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: May 10, 2010, 01:09:33 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/23503688/detail.html
Out-Of-Town Jurors To Be Used In Anthony Case
Judge Belvin Perry Wasting No Time Ruling On 7 Motions

POSTED: 6:04 am EDT May 10, 2010
UPDATED: 12:27 pm EDT May 10, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
In a hearing Monday, Judge Belvin Perry decided to order a jury be selected elsewhere and brought to Orange County for Casey Anthony's murder trial.

"The defendant's motion for change of venue will be granted at the appropriate time. I will enter an order prior to us proceeding to somewhere in the state of Florida to select a jury. I will review and take into consideration the comments by the defense and the state in selecting a site," Perry said.

Perry also explained that there would be a gag order regarding the location of the trial.

Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, has said he doesn't feel his client could get a fair trial in Orlando because of the media attention the case has drawn. The hearing began by Baez making an argument to move the trial to Miami-Dade County in South Florida. Baez finished by showing a two-minute video presentation of emotional media coverage of the case.
Baez then argued the second motion in which the defense wants pictures of Anthony partying, supposedly during the time that Caylee was missing, to be sealed. Baez said that his absurd to suggest that a person who goes to a night club or a party is a bad mother or does not love their child.

Perry deferred a decision on that motion, asking both parties to work together on which photos they intend to use.

Regarding dismissing the defective indictment, Perry denied the motion.

Anthony is being held on no bond at the Orange County jail charged with murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area near the Anthony family home in December 2008.

Anthony maintains a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee, then 2 years old.

Anthony's trial is set to start in May 2011.
Video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: May 10, 2010, 01:11:31 PM »

Thanks, I think that is an Orlando Magic shirt, how appropriate for court 

This image shows what does appear to be a magic emblem:

Yeah, not very appropriate attire for court, ITA.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: May 10, 2010, 01:13:35 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/STCrdvcBSVc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/STCrdvcBSVc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

Monkey Devil!   Monkey Devil!     OMG  -  this is great!    Thanks seeme. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: May 10, 2010, 01:14:11 PM »

OMG, Conway says Cindy and George just want the truth and to know what happened to Caylee....."even if they don't like the answers/truth.......and just like us, they have to wait until trial to get those answers, because they don't get to talk to Casey........DUH, walk your lazy a$$es down to see your daughter, no one is stopping you from visiting the skank!
Oh, and Cindy lives for those few moments in the hearing to have those couple of waves, or a few words mouthed from KC.
He said G & C weren't at the last hearing because it was just an Administration hearing....yea right, what happened to Cindy living for those moments to see KC??? What else do they have to do, neither of them are employed.
They are so full of BS!

you betcha they know the answers........they can't handle the truth, plain and simple!!

It doesn't sound like CinCin to me.  Prolly a neighbor, imo.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #166 on: May 10, 2010, 01:22:47 PM »

It doesn't sound like Cindy to me either.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: May 10, 2010, 01:24:14 PM »

I don't think CinCin or George appear "dejected" ... I think they were not expecting Judge Strickland to act so quickly and are shook because of that and because of who replaced him.  His Honor calls the shots & they're used to doing that. lol  I think they're frosted & even more rebellious. 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #168 on: May 10, 2010, 01:30:30 PM »

Ok Thanks, it kind of did but yet didn't to me and the people posting it was... made me wonder....

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: May 10, 2010, 01:31:24 PM »

Just returned from the hearing. The line to get in the courthouse was out the door this morning which may explain why the Anthonys were late. Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw KC acknowledge her parents. There were probably 30 empty seats in the courtroom. In my opinion, the jury could be picked in Orlando. Public interest in Orlando is practically nil. It may be in the newspaper and on the news, but people don't talk about it and as evidenced by the empty seats, not many care one way or the other about KC and her problems.  FROM WS   and I agree curly, George looks pizzed just like his daughter.

thanks NR

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: May 10, 2010, 01:32:03 PM »

Was I dreaming, or did I really see a badge on George's shirt? It looked like a security guard's shirt or something.......

At first blush, it looks to be a badge, but maybe it's some design on the fabric instead? 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: May 10, 2010, 01:33:12 PM »

Baez after hearing.  05/10/10
http://www.wftv.com/video/23507127/index.html

thanks trim...did anyone else have a problem hearing this???

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: May 10, 2010, 01:34:27 PM »

I still think Baez is incompetent, but this was the 1st time he at least appeared to have a brain..albeit a pea brain.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: May 10, 2010, 01:34:37 PM »

Quote:
Originally Posted by nachomama View Post
I just watched the repeat coverage of the trial on InSession and she passed the note/envelope just prior to JB spouting off about people holding signs on street corners and just before Judge P interupted him.. If it were to be given to JB... WHY did the guard kind of hide it in her pocket??? Something seems fishy to me....
Yup... it's right after Baez not so subtly compares himself to Atticus finch.

It's shown very clearly beginning at @ the 12:00 mark in Part one of the video from WFTV. (Well, I missed the part of Baez comparing himself to Atticus Finch, can't even believe that fool would say such a thing. There definitely is some note passing  which I also missed.  This is from WS)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: May 10, 2010, 01:36:44 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/STCrdvcBSVc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/STCrdvcBSVc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

Monkey Devil!   Monkey Devil!     OMG  -  this is great!    Thanks seeme. 

You're welcome Sassycat!

I made this video quite a while back, but when I need a good laugh, I watch it

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: May 10, 2010, 01:36:58 PM »

They are so full of BS!

It doesn't sound like sin-cin to me

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: May 10, 2010, 01:37:17 PM »

I still think Baez is incompetent, but this was the 1st time he at least appeared to have a brain..albeit a pea brain.
Well he does compare himself to Atticus Finch, wonder if that dolt every read the book or saw the movie, To Kill A Mockingbird? Atticus Finch, he is not.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: May 10, 2010, 01:39:11 PM »

I don't think CinCin or George appear "dejected" ... I think they were not expecting Judge Strickland to act so quickly and are shook because of that and because of who replaced him.  His Honor calls the shots & they're used to doing that. lol  I think they're frosted & even more rebellious. 

Ono!  Agreed with you 100%

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: May 10, 2010, 01:41:51 PM »

Now it is all clear, Baez and Casey are both delusional, no wonder they get along so fine.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: May 10, 2010, 01:44:30 PM »

Hi Monkeys----Thanks to all who gave a brief synopsis of what was going in court.  I wasn't able to watch it due to other things I had to do.  I appreciate the succinct comments.

A couple of things I noticed while reading after the fact and watching the videos.  In the video of Baez' comments after court, it appears that he has a black spot on his left cheek.  It looks like it might be melanoma.  I'd have it checked if I were he.  I also noticed for the first time that in profile, he appears to have a very week chin.  Kind of like a rat.

Cindy is much too old to wear the sleeveless dress she wore in court, not to mention it wasn't appropriate to the occasion.  She has saggy things under her arms as we all get as we get older (Except maybe Madonna) and either she should look in a mirror or George should tell her.  She seems to think she has become a glamorous celebrity.  Uh-huh.  No how, no way.  She's the mother of a notorious murderer and a notorious liar herself. 

The comment that Conway made about they are waiting for the trial to know what happened:  They know what happened and have known since July 15, 2008.  And as someone mentioned above they can visit Casey at any time during visiting hours, if she will allow it.  I don't think it would hurt for them to visit and tell her that they love her and have it released to the public.  In fact, IMO, it might make them and Casey more human.

I like Judge Perry a lot and have confidence he will make the correct rulings.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.