April 26, 2024, 01:21:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 341024 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1600 on: May 18, 2010, 03:20:11 PM »

REQUEST FOR INVESTIGATIVE SUBPOENA
FROM STATE ATTORNEY. 9th CIRCUIT

Name: Detective Samara Melich                                        Phone: (407) 254-7000 7-0561
Agency & case number: OCSO 08-69208                       Sector: CID Major Case / Homicide
Has this case been submitted to SAO for filing? No

Name & address of suspect & attorney: Unknown at this time

Crime suspected: Missing Person
Where did the crime occur? 4937 Hope spring Dr

What evidence do you want subpoenaed? Flight manifest with names and addresses listed for each
passenger for Flight 862 leaving from Orlando International Airport to Atlanta for July 2, 2008 on Air Tran Airways.

The address to which the records should go, if not SAO:

Det. Samara Melich
Orange County Sheriffs Office
2500 W Colonial Drive,
Orlando Florida 32804

Name & address of person or organization that has the evidence:
Air Tran Airways
Custodian of Records
9955 Air tran Blvd
Orlando, Fl 32827
Fax: (407) 318-5901

Yes Are you requesting a non-disclosure letter?
Yes Requesting officer to receive subpoena via e-mail and serve?

Why do you reasonably suspect a crime occurred, and how is the evidence sought relevant to this crime? A tip was received from a passenger on this flight The witness reports she spoke with the child, who is currently missing with whereabouts unknown, and the child identified herself as “Caylee Marie Anthony” which is the name of the missing child.

Any costs, including the cost of copying or research, must be paid by the requesting police agency.

SIGNATURE: Detective Samara Melich
Signed by requesting officer/Date: 07/08/2008

Request approved, or reason request denied:
Assistant State Attorney/DATE

Subpoena file

http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/2009/05/

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1601 on: May 18, 2010, 03:30:04 PM »

Thanks Carpe!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1602 on: May 18, 2010, 03:30:38 PM »

Thanks, Lee is definitely an odd duck, and I'm being kind 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1603 on: May 18, 2010, 03:31:37 PM »

Anyone besides me curious as to why a Samara Melich (Yuri's wife?) i on the list of deponents?
It's too bad we can't watch these depos. I'd love to see Rick and Shirley in action. Cindy is going to be pizzed that Shirley's address was published.
Wonder where Tony Lazzaro moved to as it says last known address.

yes....are you sure it's his wife???  I too would love to see the depos!!
I am almost positive Samara is his wife, but have nothing to back it up with, hopefully someone does 

thanks nrcg, I wonder if she is LE??

answering my own question.........

Samara Melich – OCSO deputy who, on July 23, followed up on tip given by Wanda Wery and her son, Nicholas Hunt on a possible Caylee sighting on July 2, 2008, at Orlando International Airport. Detective David Hall, OCSO, who works at Orlando International Airport, notified Deputy Melich that the last date available for video surveillance tapes was July 8, 2008.

http://justiceforcaylee.messageforums.net/samara-melich_t266.html
Thanks Sunny 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1604 on: May 18, 2010, 03:40:42 PM »

Anyone besides me curious as to why a Samara Melich (Yuri's wife?) i on the list of deponents?
It's too bad we can't watch these depos. I'd love to see Rick and Shirley in action. Cindy is going to be pizzed that Shirley's address was published.

I'm 99.9% sure.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1605 on: May 18, 2010, 03:41:53 PM »

Wondering about the people who have gone so quiet in this case

1. Lee - very vocal, then had his depo and fell outta sight
2. Dominic - very vocal, then had his depo (assuming this from statement made), moved his office....BTW, it seems like he is back in business (http://dgator.com/default.aspx and still has a link for a missing child, Caylee Anthony) and fell outta sight
3. River and Skye......both had depos and fell outta sight

I know there are more..............

None of Kc's friend have spoken up for her....she mentioned in the jail letters, that one of her friends wrote her and stood by her....wonder who that might be....no friends to come and visit her? 

I know one thing....we will never let this case go quiet!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: May 18, 2010, 03:44:48 PM »

In the foreclosure case
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=7113423

05/06/2010           Notice of Hearing
May 20, 2010 at 8:30 am

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1607 on: May 18, 2010, 03:48:14 PM »

2. Dominic - very vocal, then had his depo (assuming this from statement made), moved his office....BTW, it seems like he is back in business (http://dgator.com/default.aspx and still has a link for a missing child, Caylee Anthony) and fell outta sight

None of Kc's friend have spoken up for her....she mentioned in the jail letters, that one of her friends wrote her and stood by her....wonder who that might be....no friends to come and visit her? 

It really is very strange isn't it? Not until Caylee get's her justice, but by that time, we are all going to be nuts from this. Casey's friends will show up alright, come trial 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1608 on: May 18, 2010, 04:22:29 PM »

I am almost positive Samara is his wife, but have nothing to back it up with, hopefully someone does 

Samara Melich – OCSO deputy who, on July 23, followed up on tip given by Wanda Wery and her son, Nicholas Hunt on a possible Caylee sighting on July 2, 2008, at Orlando International Airport. Detective David Hall, OCSO, who works at Orlando International Airport, notified Deputy Melich that the last date available for video surveillance tapes was July 8, 2008.

Thanks Sunny 

Yes,thanks Sunny.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1609 on: May 18, 2010, 04:23:46 PM »

I agree 100%   

~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1610 on: May 18, 2010, 04:32:06 PM »

Thank you for this Sunny.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1611 on: May 18, 2010, 04:34:39 PM »

I have always found his CMA shtick ultra disturbing, and he undoubtedly did it on purpose to confuse everyone and have people still trying to decipher it's meaning. He's as nuts as the rest of the family.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1612 on: May 18, 2010, 04:36:08 PM »

Annie maybe?  She had my antennae up, not sure I trust her.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1613 on: May 18, 2010, 04:38:31 PM »

It really is very strange isn't it? Not until Caylee get's her justice, but by that time, we are all going to be nuts from this. Casey's friends will show up alright, come trial 
and deliver testimony that will help convict her.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1614 on: May 18, 2010, 04:42:49 PM »

Thank you for this Sunny.

Yes, thanks Sunny. I remember Yuri saying that he and his wife were in the same line of work and was why she could put up with his long hours. Just don't remember where or when he said it.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: May 18, 2010, 04:44:52 PM »

I have been reading Shyloh's blog for a while ..thought you might find it interesting as well

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=417796928&blogId=534551323

I believe the Defense is Casey's worst Enemy
Category: News and Politics
Image and video hosting by TinyPic (inserted her is the picture we saw earlier this morning of a baby Caylee and the Pooh blanket)

I believe the Defense is Casey's worst Enemy

With the Death Penalty on the table there is always an automatic appeal. Now with Baez on the case. There definitely will be an appeal. Jose Baez is NOT a death
penalty qualified attorney. God knows it took him, what, ummmm 8 TRIES to pass the Florida bar exam. GEESH!

One of the motions filed in this latest circus is a change of venue. YEA, that's right. Baez claims the media have tarnished Casey's ability to receive a fair trial. It's a bias against Casey. So the trial must be moved. They got their wish. BUT the jury will be selected from other places and put right back in ORANGE COUNTY..

In the beginning the prosecution wanted a gag order. Guess who didn't want it. Yep Baez.

Who's to blame for this? Baez, all the Defense (the wish I had a magical wand dream team), All the Anthony's. All the attorny's that know Baez . Not once have the State made a public appearance. OOOOOOOOO and bloggers are the target of the "our client cannot receive a fair trial" Because the gag was not ordered, guess what? Anyone can talk about this case. ANYONE. You, them, and me.

I personally have never while doing P.I work seen a client in an attorney's office 8 hrs. a day, 5 days a week. I have never seen or known of an attorney do home visits, (Not saying that doesn't happen but... but) nor be a taxi cab service as going and picking up and dropping off his client. Visiting HOTEL'S when a dead body is found that belongs to their CLIENT. Dining on steak dinners and calling in the media....   What the hell is wrong with this picture?

Baez is the cause of this entire media attention. He asked for it after every single hearing. I truly feel Casey is left in the dark about a lot of things. I also feel Mason Cheney and all the Defense are promising Casey a get out of jail pass. And I don't see it. They are her worst enemy.

I can't for the life of me understand why he is still HEAD COUNSEL when he certainly is not qualified. Appeal is SCREAMING INEFFECTIVE COUNSEL in the cold, lonely jail cell of Casey Anthony.

Sad, like it or not and I have my own personal reasons for wanting Casey to get a FAIR TRIAL. Baez and company is not giving it to her.

Maybe one day I will share my own personal experience as to why I scream give her the best.

In my heart I know she is guilty and Justice for Caylee will be served. But it has to be done right, fair and honest.

"How much circumstantial evidence does there need to be for the DA’s office to convince twelve people that Casey did commit this crime? With Scott Peterson all it took was one piece of a circumstantial hair and what do you know…death. Lets go over this. Casey’s evidence. Boxes and boxes. Scott’s evidence. One zip-lock baggie. I rest my case"

PS: See that precious little baby up there. Take a good look at that Winnie the Pooh blanket. Well, that's the same blanket little Caylee Marie Anthony was DUMPED WITH!!!

That is a new recent photo CBS must of paid George and Cindy. Or perhaps Baez. HOW DUMB WAS THAT?

shyloh

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1616 on: May 18, 2010, 04:48:00 PM »

I have always found his CMA shtick ultra disturbing, and he undoubtedly did it on purpose to confuse everyone and have people still trying to decipher it's meaning. He's as nuts as the rest of the family.
He sure is, I remember sitting here that day watching his performance and I was stunned.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1617 on: May 18, 2010, 04:48:13 PM »

Thanks Sunny 

Yes,thanks Sunny.   

YW!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1618 on: May 18, 2010, 04:49:01 PM »

I'm 99.9% sure.

thanks curly!  and it makes sense as  she is LE as well

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1619 on: May 18, 2010, 04:49:37 PM »

Annie maybe?  She had my antennae up, not sure I trust her.
I'm going with Annie also 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.