April 19, 2024, 11:15:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 340394 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1640 on: May 18, 2010, 06:48:53 PM »

Anyone besides me curious as to why a Samara Melich (Yuri's wife?) i on the list of deponents?
It's too bad we can't watch these depos. I'd love to see Rick and Shirley in action. Cindy is going to be pizzed that Shirley's address was published.
Wonder where Tony Lazzaro moved to as it says last known address.

yes....are you sure it's his wife???  I too would love to see the depos!!

She is an OSCO deputy who handled the "tip" given by Wanda (Orlando Airport)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1641 on: May 18, 2010, 06:50:25 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Finally have a few minutes free to post. I have a question about the transcripts that Bozo is asking for. Does he have a right to ask for the SA's  depositions? I thought he had to do his own depos.
I'm not sure, but I do believe he has the right to ask. One thing that I'm confused by is the defense's wanting the Grand Jury testimony, am I wrong, was nobody from the defense in there when that was going on?

Again, havent been here all day so Im answering in advance of future pages I'm almost caught up on.  The defense is never in a Grand Jury & witnesses are brought in one at a time.   It is only the judge, prosecutor & the GJ with one witness testifying to them.  No audience.
Thanks, now I see why the defense wants this so bad.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1642 on: May 18, 2010, 07:42:18 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/05/casey-anthony-jose-baez-blasts-wesh-story-on-transcripts.html
Casey Anthony: Jose Baez blasts WESH story on transcripts
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH — posted by halboedeker on May, 18 2010 5:34 PM
Discuss This: Comments(22) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

WESH-Channel 2’s report on transcript costs in the Casey Anthony case drew a withering review — from Anthony attorney Jose Baez.

On the 4 p.m. news, WESH anchor Martha Sugalski read Baez’s critique: “Your story really showed your bias. There are thousands of transcripts ordered every day across the state and to do a story on it is pretty transparent.”

Sugalski added that the station’s report focused on the Anthony team’s first request for services at taxpayer expense and that transcripts can cost hundreds of dollars apiece. 

The WESH story was another indication of how closely stations will cover the Anthony case. She is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1643 on: May 18, 2010, 07:50:05 PM »

Someone her recently mentioned Diane Downs and it reminded me that like Diane Downs diary, Casey's jailhouse notes were totally intended to be read, despite her writing "Flush! Flush!" I had that opinion before I even read them, when I heard that Baez and co. weren't blocking their release. If they weren't filing a motion (and we all know how the love filing motions for the most ludicrous things) to block them from coming out, that means to me that they WANTED the letters released.

And then there were the letters themselves. These reinforced the impression that Casey meant these letters for public consumption. All the religious references, the "caring" comments, the complaints about family members, the allegations of abuse--these all stunk of one of a sociopath's trademarks--Laying The Groundwork.

And what about all her references to a crush on one of the "boys", the other Jose? IMO, since nothing she's putting out there is ever going to be as it seems, this was just a deliberate smoke screen. And we all know that where there's smoke, there's most likely fire. So the deception would be, luring us away from thinking that her only relationship with Baez is that he's like a father figure. Then next comes the thought that why would someone like Casey bother trying to protect Baez? She wouldn't. So that leads me to the inescapable conclusion that Mr. Baez was orchestrating this whole letter writing campaign.

I think Robyn Adams may have been in it from the beginning. The payoff being legal representation through Jose's pals (remember KC brought it up), and being told that she could even get time off for "Being Helpful" to the prosecution by bringing up the letters. As for the other girl, I don't recall seeing anything written by KC to her, so I think that girl was just making stuff up based on what she'd seen on tv in jail. JMO.

What do you think?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1644 on: May 18, 2010, 07:56:17 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/05/casey-anthony-jose-baez-blasts-wesh-story-on-transcripts.html
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH — posted by halboedeker on May, 18 2010 5:34 PM

WESH-Channel 2’s report on transcript costs in the Casey Anthony case drew a withering review — from Anthony attorney Jose Baez.

On the 4 p.m. news, WESH anchor Martha Sugalski read Baez’s critique: “Your story really showed your bias. There are thousands of transcripts ordered every day across the state and to do a story on it is pretty transparent.”

Sugalski added that the station’s report focused on the Anthony team’s first request for services at taxpayer expense and that transcripts can cost hundreds of dollars apiece. 

The WESH story was another indication of how closely stations will cover the Anthony case. She is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  thanks trim........Bozo better take this as a wake up call...the scrutinizing has only just begun!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1645 on: May 18, 2010, 08:01:07 PM »

A walk back in time.............this is a good video to watch.....it covers a lot...

the reading of the GJ indictment
Judge Perry setting the NO BOND at the Grand Jury Hearing
siin-cin chasing protesters with a baseball bat

and the BEST IMO.....BOZO throwing a tantrum and throwing channel 9 out of his office....the reporter is shocked and asks why, don't you want any tough questions asked at your press conference........BOZO threates the media to cancel the press conference.......and best of all telling them.....

"You will learn how to respect me and you will learn how to respect my client."

IMO this shows the best of the A's and BOZO!!

ooooppppssss  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsTtnPbHPOs  sorry

Thanks---I've missed seeing that video before--To wonder if Cindy could be considered  "aiding & abetting" after the fact, is certainly not unreasonable, by any stretch of the imagination.   It really gives a person pause.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1646 on: May 18, 2010, 08:01:45 PM »

Why doesn't he just do his job defending his client, and shut the he!! up already?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1647 on: May 18, 2010, 08:11:40 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  thanks trim........Bozo better take this as a wake up call...the scrutinizing has only just begun!!

You got that right. Monkey Devil!
Thanks for all the interesting links today.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1648 on: May 18, 2010, 08:14:30 PM »

Someone her recently mentioned Diane Downs and it reminded me that like Diane Downs diary, Casey's jailhouse notes were totally intended to be read, despite her writing "Flush! Flush!" I had that opinion before I even read them, when I heard that Baez and co. weren't blocking their release. If they weren't filing a motion (and we all know how the love filing motions for the most ludicrous things) to block them from coming out, that means to me that they WANTED the letters released.

And then there were the letters themselves. These reinforced the impression that Casey meant these letters for public consumption. All the religious references, the "caring" comments, the complaints about family members, the allegations of abuse--these all stunk of one of a sociopath's trademarks--Laying The Groundwork.

And what about all her references to a crush on one of the "boys", the other Jose? IMO, since nothing she's putting out there is ever going to be as it seems, this was just a deliberate smoke screen. And we all know that where there's smoke, there's most likely fire. So the deception would be, luring us away from thinking that her only relationship with Baez is that he's like a father figure. Then next comes the thought that why would someone like Casey bother trying to protect Baez? She wouldn't. So that leads me to the inescapable conclusion that Mr. Baez was orchestrating this whole letter writing campaign.

I think Robyn Adams may have been in it from the beginning. The payoff being legal representation through Jose's pals (remember KC brought it up), and being told that she could even get time off for "Being Helpful" to the prosecution by bringing up the letters. As for the other girl, I don't recall seeing anything written by KC to her, so I think that girl was just making stuff up based on what she'd seen on tv in jail. JMO.

What do you think?

Scatty, I am still on a 'limb' whether the 'letters' were planned. I think JB didn't try to object because Mason, Lyons or both told him it was useless and there were points they could use....as you pointed out.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1649 on: May 18, 2010, 08:16:12 PM »

You got that right. Monkey Devil!
Thanks for all the interesting links today.   

YW....I had a lot of free time today

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1650 on: May 18, 2010, 08:18:40 PM »

I thought it might be interesting to see just what type of client BOZO usually defends...these are from the Orange Count Clerks site....BC (before casey)

baez, Jose   
Case Number   Citation Number   Defendant Info   Filed/Location/Judicial Officer   Type/Status   Charge(s)
2001-CF-005728-A-O      
SALDANA, ROSA GRILLO

04/28/2001
Div 11
Wattles, Bob

Criminal Felony
Closed

THEFT
2003-CT-197770-A-W   
178837W

RAMOS, ISRAEL

09/15/2003
Ocoee
Miller, W Michael

Criminal Traffic
Pending

CT- RECKLESS DRIVING - ALCOHOL RELATED
2004-CF-003101-A-O      
GARCIA, ERIC V

03/08/2004
Div 23
Adams, Gail A

Criminal Felony
Closed

DEALING IN STOLEN PROPERTY (TRAFFICKING)
RECEIVING MONEY FROM PAWNBROKER BY FALSE VERIFICAT
THEFT
VIOLATION FLORIDA PAWNBROKER ACT
2004-CF-003962-A-O      
ORTIZ, JOSE

03/25/2004
Div 23
Adams, Gail A

Criminal Felony
Closed

CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE OFFENSE
2004-CF-012269-A-O      
PERSAUD, SHOBHA

09/23/2004
Div 23
Adams, Gail A

Criminal Felony
Closed

TRAFFICKING IN CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE
OBTAIN/ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN DRUG BY FRAUD
2004-CF-014026-A-O      
CRUZ, JOSE CARLOS

11/05/2004
Div 17
Apte, Alan S

Criminal Felony
Closed

CR-POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE
CR-RESISTING OFFICER WITHOUT VIOLENCE
2005-CF-000802-A-O      
ALEXANDER, JARRIS

01/19/2005
Div 10
Wallis, F Rand

Criminal Felony
Closed

CR-AGGRAVATED ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON
BATTERY
2005-CF-004803-A-O      
DAVIS, BRADLEY AUSTIN

04/12/2005
Div 20
Lubet, Marc L

Criminal Felony
Closed

BURGLARY OF CONVEYANCE
THEFT
2005-CF-011584-A-O      
FERNANDEZ, FRANKLIN DAVID

08/30/2005
Div 17
Apte, Alan S

Criminal Felony
Closed

BURGLARY OF CONVEYANCE
CR-PETIT THEFT
2005-CT-008052-A-O   
5228DWG

FOSTER, NICOLE MARIE

06/15/2005
Orlando
Allen, Faye

Criminal Traffic
Closed

CT-DRIVING WHILE LICENSE SUSP/REVOKED WITH K
2006-CF-001979-A-O      
MEDINA, EDWARD

02/12/2006
Div 22
Arnold, C. Jeffery

Criminal Felony
Closed

CR-POSSESSION OF COCAINE
2006-CF-002551-A-O      
MATTHEWS, JAMAAL RAMONE

02/25/2006
Div 12
McDonald, Roger J

Criminal Felony
Closed

TRESPASS
CR-POSSESSION OF CANNABIS <20 GRAMS
2006-CF-004997-A-O      
SANTIAGO, WILBERTO

04/13/2006
Div 11
Wattles, Bob

Criminal Felony
Closed

CR-USING FALSE/FICT. NAME - DRIVERS LIC. APP.
2006-CF-011733-A-O      
RUBIN, REBECCA N

08/21/2006
Div 17
Apte, Alan S

Criminal Felony
Closed

CR-POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
2006-CT-000376-A-A   
7602DWE

SAUCEDOUGALDE, FERNANDO

03/04/2006
Apopka
Jewett, Steve

Criminal Traffic
Capias/Warrant

2006-CT-002034-A-O   
555966X

MEDINA, EDWARD

02/13/2006
Orlando
Arnold, C. Jeffery

Criminal Traffic
Closed

CT- DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE CAR
2006-CT-008094-A-O   
7143SGK

PEREZ, TELMO

06/02/2006
Orlando
Cheek, Leon B, III

Criminal Traffic
Closed

CT- LEAVE SCENE W/O GIVING INFO>$50 DAMAGE
2006-CT-011595-A-O   
3701ENI

BRUNO, ULISES

07/31/2006
Orlando
Jewett, Steve

Criminal Traffic
Closed

2006-CT-016843-A-O   
8382XDL

CRUZ, VALENTIN

10/21/2006
Orlando
Jewett, Steve

Criminal Traffic
Closed

2006-CT-020648-A-O   
9679ERP

ALMIRALL, ARMANDO BARTOLO

12/22/2006
Orlando
Cheek, Leon B, III

Criminal Traffic
Open

CT-VIOLATION OF DRIVER'S LICENSE RESTRICTION
2006-CT-020655-A-O   
9680ERP

ALMIRALL, ARMANDO BARTOLO

12/22/2006
Orlando
Cheek, Leon B, III

Criminal Traffic
Closed

CT-DRIVING WHILE DL SUSPENDED -FR SUSPENSION
2006-CT-020698-A-O   
7540DWC

CRUZ, VALENTIN

12/23/2006
Orlando
Jewett, Steve

Criminal Traffic
Closed

CT-DRIVE WHILE LIC SUSP/REVOKE W/KNOW 2ND CONV.
2006-CT-021012-A-O   
9344RDS

RIVERA RIVERA, ARNALDO JOSE

12/31/2006
Orlando
Adams, Martha

Criminal Traffic
Pending

CR-RECKLESS DRIVING
2006-MM-000308-A-O      
HAYES, JOSHUA CORBIN

01/08/2006
Orlando
Miller, W Michael

Misdemeanor
Closed

2006-MM-003375-A-O      
MCKEE, BRITTANY N

03/31/2006
Orlando
Brewer, Jerry L

Misdemeanor
Capias

PROSTITUTION OR LEWDNESS
ENTER/REMAINING IN PLACE FOR PROSTITUTION
VIOLATE COUNTY ORDINANCE
2006-MM-003375-B-O      
VALDEZ, NOEMI

03/31/2006
Orlando
Brewer, Jerry L

Misdemeanor
Closed

PROSTITUTION OR LEWDNESS
VIOLATE COUNTY ORDINANCE
2006-MM-003929-A-O      
SANTIAGO, WILBERTO

04/13/2006
Orlando
Bell, Maureen A

Misdemeanor
Closed

CR-PERJURY - DRIVER'S LICENSE APPLICATION
CR-OBTAIN. 2 PHOTO D.L. IN DIFFERENT NAMES
2006-MM-006695-A-O      
AGRAMONTEACOSTA, LUIS B

06/18/2006
Orlando
Adams, Martha

Misdemeanor
Closed

ASSAULT
2006-MM-008958-A-O      
GRIFFITH, LESTER STEVEN

08/18/2006
Orlando
Cheek, Leon B, III

Misdemeanor
Closed

CR-PETIT THEFT
BATTERY
2006-MM-010247-A-O      
BRISENOCANCHOLA, LUIS MIGUEL

07/27/2006
Orlando
Jewett, Steve

Misdemeanor
Closed

VIOLATION OF DOMESTIC INJUNCTION/CONTACT
VIOLATION OF DOMESTIC INJUNCTION/PROH. PL.
2006-MM-013884-A-O      
BERDECIA, ANA LUZ CORTES

12/23/2006
Orlando
Cheek, Leon B, III

Misdemeanor
Closed

RESIST OFFICER OBSTRUCT WO VIOLENCE
2006-MM-013958-A-O      
PEREZ, ANDREA

12/26/2006
Orlando
Brewer, Jerry L

Misdemeanor
Closed

CR-PETIT THEFT
2006-MO-000919-A-O      
MENDOZA, JOSE J

07/28/2006
Orlando
Allen, Faye

Municipal Ordinance
Closed

OPEN CONTAINER
2007-CF-001304-A-O      
FUENTES-MORALES, HENRY

01/26/2007
Div 19
Shea, Tim

Criminal Felony
Closed

TRAFFICKING IN COCAINE >200 GRMS. W/WEAPON)
SALE/DELIVERY OF COCAINE
2007-CF-001521-A-O      
GONZALEZ, JOSE

01/26/2007
Div 22
Arnold, C. Jeffery

Criminal Felony
Closed

CR-FLEEING/ATTEMPTING TO ELUDE POLICE OFFICER
2007-CF-002091-A-O      
DIAZ, GUILLIAN ARTURO

02/11/2007
Div 16
Adams, John H, SR

Criminal Felony
Closed

AGGRAVATED ASSAULT WITH A FIREARM
2007-CF-003665-A-O      
SALCEDO, JOE

03/09/2007
Div 15
LeBlanc, Bob

Criminal Felony
Closed

THEFT
2007-CF-005241-A-O   
8442EZP

ALGARIN, JUAN ROSARIO

04/07/2007
Div 14
Komanski, Walter

Criminal Felony
Closed

CR-DRIVING WHILE LICENSE REVOKED AS HAB. OFF.
2007-CF-009231-A-O      
PRIMO, MARTHA L

06/22/2007
Div 10
Wallis, F Rand

Criminal Felony
Closed

2007-CF-011569-A-O   
8795FBF

OCASIO-VEGA, JAVIER

08/04/2007
Blackwell, Alice L

Criminal Felony
Reclosed

2007-CF-012192-A-O   
9494FER

HERNANDEZGALLO, JERSON LEONEL

08/14/2007
Div 22
Arnold, C. Jeffery

Criminal Felony
Closed

2007-CF-017724-B-O      
RODRIGUEZ, NORBERTO

12/12/2007
Div 11
Wattles, Bob

Criminal Felony
Closed

TRAFFICKING IN CANNABIS
SELL/MANUFACTURE/DELIVER CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE
THEFT 20000 LESS THAN 100000 DOLLAR
2007-CF-018517-A-O      
RODRIGUEZ, NORBERTO

12/12/2007
Div 19
Shea, Tim

Criminal Felony
Closed

2007-CT-000338-A-O   
1645XAI

GONZALEZ, ALEXIS

01/07/2007
Orlando
Jewett, Steve

Criminal Traffic
Pending

2007-CT-000339-A-O   
0424EZP

GONZALEZ, ALEXIS

01/07/2007
Orlando
Jewett, Steve

Criminal Traffic
Closed

2007-CT-000504-A-E   
6363XDG

ZEBIB NUNEZ, MAGID J

04/09/2007
Winter Park
Bell, Maureen A

Criminal Traffic
Closed

2007-CT-004378-A-O   
0525SGV

MARIN, OSCAR M

03/17/2007
Orlando
Clark, Nancy L

Criminal Traffic
Closed

CT- LEAVE SCENE W/O GIVING INFO>$50 DAMAGE
2007-CT-005914-A-O   
9173EVR

KREDA, RYAN EVAN

04/13/2007
Orlando
Allen, Faye

Criminal Traffic
Closed

2007-MM-002028-A-O      
GUARIZ MAI, ADYLEIDE RIVERO

02/21/2007
Orlando
Adams, Martha

Misdemeanor
Closed

PROSTITUTION OR LEWDNESS
VIOLATE COUNTY ORDINANCE
2007-MM-003017-A-O      
TRUJILLO-JIMENEZ, HAMILTON STEVEN

03/15/2007
Orlando
Brewer, Jerry L

Misdemeanor
Closed

CR-DISORDERLY CONDUCT
2007-MM-013548-A-O      
LUNA, GAUDI D

11/23/2007
Orlando
Cheek, Leon B, III

Misdemeanor
Closed

CR-PETIT THEFT OF $100 OR MORE
2007-MO-001184-A-O      
STAPLES, BLAKE R

09/07/2007
Orlando
Miller, W Michael

Municipal Ordinance
Closed

URINATING DEFECATING IN PUBLIC
2007-TR-009272-A-E   
7202EXN

ZEBIB NUNEZ, MAGID J

04/19/2007
Winter Park
Officer, 95 Hearing

Civil Traffic Infraction
Closed

TR- RAN STOP SIGN
2007-TR-014109-A-O   
0422EZP

GONZALEZ, ALEXIS

01/18/2007
Orlando
Jewett, Steve

Civil Traffic Infraction
Pending

TR- UNLAWFUL SPEED
2007-TR-014113-A-O   
0423EZP

GONZALEZ, ALEXIS

01/18/2007
Orlando
Jewett, Steve

Civil Traffic Infraction
Pending

TR- SEAT BELT NOT WORN BY DRIVER
2007-TR-065951-A-O   
9172EVR

KREDA, RYAN EVAN

04/17/2007
Orlando
Allen, Faye

Civil Traffic Infraction
Closed

TR- STEADY RED LIGHT EFFECTIVE 10-1-05
2008-CF-000001-A-O      
RIVERA, JOSE IVAN

01/01/2008
Div 14
Komanski, Walter

Criminal Felony
Closed

CR-POSSESSION OF COCAINE
2008-CF-000165-B-O      
VILLAMIL, CARLOS

01/29/2008
Div 19
Shea, Tim

Criminal Felony
Closed

CONSPIRACY TO TRAFFIC IN CONTROLLED SUB.
TRAFFICKING IN HEROIN, A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE
UNLAWFUL USE OF A TWO-WAY COMMUN. DEVICE
2008-CF-004194-A-O      
GINES, PEDRO C

03/18/2008
Div 12
McDonald, Roger J

Criminal Felony
Closed

2008-CF-007664-A-O      
RODRIGUEZ, ALEX R

05/20/2008
Div 22
Arnold, C. Jeffery

Criminal Felony
Closed

BURGLARY OF OCCUPIED DWELLING
BATTERY (DOMESTIC VIOLENCE)
CR-PETIT THEFT
BATTERY
CR-PETIT THEFT
2008-CF-008868-A-O      
TORRES-PEREZ, GABRIEL ANTONIO

06/06/2008
Div 11
Wattles, Bob

Criminal Felony
Closed

CR-BURGLARY
THEFT
CR-CRIMINAL MISCHIEF (<=$200)
2008-CF-009103-A-O      
VARGAS, CAMILO

06/13/2008
Div 16
Adams, John H, SR

Criminal Felony
Closed

CR-BURGLARY
BATTERY
CR-AGGRAVATED BATTERY WITH A DEADLY WEAPON
2008-CF-010925-A-O      
ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE

07/16/2008
Div 16
Adams, John H, SR

Criminal Felony
Closed

CR-NEGLECT OF A CHILD
FALSE REPORT TO LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES
FALSE REPORTS TO LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTH.
2008-CF-012275-A-O      
LOPEZ, FELIX

08/09/2008
Div 15
LeBlanc, Bob

Criminal Felony
Reclosed

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1651 on: May 18, 2010, 08:25:19 PM »

To me, it's worse than a 10-----!!   
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1652 on: May 18, 2010, 08:27:19 PM »

What do you think?

I have thought the same Scatty.......this was Casey manipulating......laying the groundwork as you say.
Baez had to know Casey was communicating with Robyn Adams. How else would he know Robyn wanted representation. Baez didn't blink an eye when he found out the letters would be released. He didn't even seem surprised. I don't anything past snake Baez. Casey's letters were her only way to get all her bullsh!t out to potential jurors.........like her "come to Jesus" moments......pfffffft. I wouldn't be surprised if her Bible burned into ashes when she touched it. Anyone can copy passages from it......means nothing!
The duhfense idiots have to have something to back up whatever mitigating factors they plan on shoving down the jurors throats. The letters and whatever Casey-garbage Jeanene Barrett barfs out are a plan in progress or under construction IMO.....because it will be constructed......more Casey phantom-land.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1653 on: May 18, 2010, 08:28:27 PM »

Thanks, Sunny. Amazed that Bozo actually has other clients.

Somewhat O/T, but in light of all these murders of children, I found this very inspiring.
Tommy is my childhood friend............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK3iBG2h85g

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1654 on: May 18, 2010, 08:28:30 PM »

Thanks, Lee is definitely an odd duck, and I'm being kind 

I have always found his CMA shtick ultra disturbing, and he undoubtedly did it on purpose to confuse everyone and have people still trying to decipher it's meaning. He's as nuts as the rest of the family.

I have always felt he had on one of the cremation bracelets and was doing it for Kc.....the whole speel was for Kc. as I noted earlier he never mention Caylee name..or really referred to her at all.  BASTAR_

I see your D key is broken on your keyboard, Sunny! LOL You may borrow mine Wink

I so agree.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: May 18, 2010, 08:30:25 PM »

A walk back in time.............this is a good video to watch.....it covers a lot...

the reading of the GJ indictment
Judge Perry setting the NO BOND at the Grand Jury Hearing
siin-cin chasing protesters with a baseball bat

and the BEST IMO.....BOZO throwing a tantrum and throwing channel 9 out of his office....the reporter is shocked and asks why, don't you want any tough questions asked at your press conference........BOZO threates the media to cancel the press conference.......and best of all telling them.....

"You will learn how to respect me and you will learn how to respect my client."

IMO this shows the best of the A's and BOZO!!

ooooppppssss  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsTtnPbHPOs  sorry

You know what I liked about this as I listened to the charges? They kept repeating over and over and over Caylee Marie Anthony. I think these charges should be played in her cell, she should be falling asleep to that man's voice and waking up to it too. List the charges against her, hear her daughters name over and over again. Let it sink in that this is all about Caylee and not about her nothing little life. Caylee made a great impact on society with her innocence and smile. Casey will be forever remembered as a leach, a sociopath and piece of crap that she is. I'm sure years from now no one will remember about Casey, she has her time in the spotlight right now, but afterward no one will visit her, no one will put money in her commissary and no one will give her pathetic life a second thought.   

Yes, Boo!

And I think Casey (and her defense "team") thinks of herself as a celebrity of some sort!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: May 18, 2010, 08:31:07 PM »

These are AC (after casey)

ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE

07/16/2008
Div 16
Adams, John H, SR

Criminal Felony
Closed

CR-NEGLECT OF A CHILD
FALSE REPORT TO LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES
FALSE REPORTS TO LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTH.
2008-CF-012275-A-O      
LOPEZ, FELIX

08/09/2008
Div 15
LeBlanc, Bob

Criminal Felony
Reclosed

2008-CF-013331-A-O      
ANTHONY, CASEY M

07/08/2008
Circuit Criminal Divisions - Felony
Strickland, Stan

Criminal Felony
Closed

THEFT
FRAUD. USE OF PERSONAL IDENT. INFORMATION
FORGERY OF BANK BILLS/PROM. NOTES
UTTERING FORGED BILLS / NOTES
2008-CF-014096-A-O      
RODRIGUEZ, CHRISTIAN

09/13/2008
Div 11
Wattles, Bob

Criminal Felony
Closed

CR-DRIVING WHILE LIC. SUSPENDED (2 PRIOR CONV)
2008-CF-015606-A-O      
ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE

10/14/2008
Circuit Criminal Divisions - Felony
Perry, Belvin, JR

Criminal Felony
Open

FIRST DEGREE MURDER
AGGRAVATED CHILD ABUSE
AGGRAVATED MANSLAUGHTER OF A CHILD
FALSE INFO TO LEO RE MISSING PERSON OR FELONY
2008-CT-000001-A-O   
2038RFW

RIVERA, JOSE IVAN

01/01/2008
Orlando
Brewer, Jerry L

Criminal Traffic
Pending

2008-CT-000381-A-O   
1681XDT

CHAPPELL, NICHOLAS MARTIN

01/08/2008
Orlando
Miller, W Michael

Criminal Traffic
Closed

CT- RECKLESS DRIVING - ALCOHOL RELATED
2008-CT-008835-A-O   
1429FYE

SCATURRO, ANTHONY C

06/24/2008
Orlando
Ansbro, Deborah B

Criminal Traffic
Pending

2008-CT-010263-A-O   
0601GFP

SCATURRO, ANTHONY C

07/14/2008
Orlando
Adams, Martha

Criminal Traffic
Closed

2008-CT-011645-A-O   
6551FMY

KERCADO, ANTHONY JOSEPH

08/09/2008
Orlando
Miller, W Michael

Criminal Traffic
Pending

CT- RECKLESS DRIVING
2008-MM-000016-A-O      
RIVERA, JOSE IVAN

12/31/2007
Orlando
Shoemaker, Wayne J

Misdemeanor
Closed

2008-MM-006010-A-O      
DIAZ, ANGEL L

05/24/2008
Orlando
Clark, Nancy L

Misdemeanor
Closed

PROSTITUTION
2008-MM-014756-A-O      
RAMPERSAD, VIJAY P

12/31/2008
Orlando
Cheek, Leon B, III

Misdemeanor
Closed

CR-PETIT THEFT
2008-TR-007148-A-O   
2039RFW

RIVERA, JOSE IVAN

01/10/2008
Orlando
Brewer, Jerry L

Civil Traffic Infraction
Closed

TR-UNLAWFUL OPERATION SOUNDMAKING DEVICE
2008-TR-009749-A-O   
6071FDT

CHAPPELL, NICHOLAS MARTIN

01/13/2008
Orlando
Miller, W Michael

Civil Traffic Infraction
Closed

TR- FAIL YIELD ONCMING TRAF WHEN MAKING L TRN
2008-TR-109809-A-O   
1430FYE

SCATURRO, ANTHONY C

06/19/2008
Orlando
Ansbro, Deborah B

Civil Traffic Infraction
Closed

TR- OPER MOTOR VEH/MOBILE HOME W/EXPIRED TAG
2008-TR-138550-A-O   
4928FMX

KERCADO, ANTHONY JOSEPH

08/12/2008
Orlando
Miller, W Michael

Civil Traffic Infraction
Open

TR- FAILED TO USE DESIGNATED LANE
2008-TR-138551-A-O   
4927FMX

KERCADO, ANTHONY JOSEPH

08/12/2008
Orlando
Officer, 98 Hearing

Civil Traffic Infraction
Open

TR-SIDE WINDOWS-RESTRICTION ON SUNSCREEN MAT
2008-TR-138552-A-O   
4926FMX

KERCADO, ANTHONY JOSEPH

08/12/2008
Orlando
Miller, W Michael

Civil Traffic Infraction
Open

TR-MOTOR VEHICLE NOISE (IMPROPER NOISE LIMIT
2008-TR-138636-A-O   
6552FMY

KERCADO, ANTHONY JOSEPH

08/12/2008
Orlando
Miller, W Michael

Civil Traffic Infraction
Open

TR- CUTTING ACROSS TO AVOID
2009-CF-006570-A-O      
PRADO-BERGANTINO, ADRIAN

05/04/2009
Div 15
LeBlanc, Bob

Criminal Felony
Court Pending

BURGLARY OF STRUCTURE
CR-CRIMINAL MISCHIEF (>$1000)
2009-CF-007345-A-O      
GUTIERREZ, CAROLINA

05/19/2009
Div 14
Komanski, Walter

Criminal Felony
Closed

2009-CF-008931-A-O      
PRADO-BERGANTINO, ADRIAN

06/18/2009
Div 15
LeBlanc, Bob

Criminal Felony
Court Pending

BURGLARY OF DWELLING WITH DAMAGE >$1,000
THEFT
CR-CRIMINAL MISCHIEF (>$1000)
2009-CF-011531-A-O      
CLARK, ANTWAN

08/05/2009
Div 19
Shea, Tim

Criminal Felony
Closed

ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT
2009-CF-013905-A-O      
VELEZ-ARCE, MIGUEL J

09/21/2009
Div 10
Wallis, F Rand

Criminal Felony
Closed

THEFT
TAMPER WITH WITNESS/VICTIM OR INFORMANT
2009-CF-016520-B-O      
BEAUCHAMP, ADAM MATTHEW

11/15/2009
Div 12
McDonald, Roger J

Criminal Felony
Closed

CR-POSSESSION OF COCAINE
2009-CF-016522-A-O      
BEAUCHAMP, ADAM MATTHEW

11/15/2009
Div 11
Wattles, Bob

Criminal Felony
Consolidated

CR-POSSESSION OF COCAINE
2009-CT-007747-A-O   
7841GCB

GUTIERREZ, CAROLINA

05/19/2009
Orlando
Komanski, Walter

Criminal Traffic
Closed

CT-EXPIRED DRIVER'S LICENSE MORE THAN 4 MONT
2009-CT-016458-A-O   
0019XDT

ROSA, ADRIAN

11/09/2009
Orlando
Cheek, Leon B, III

Criminal Traffic
Pre-Trial Diversion

2009-MM-004946-A-O      
ROSA, ADRIAN

04/25/2009
Orlando
Miller, W Michael

Misdemeanor
Closed

TRESPASS-OTHER THAN STR/COV. (REF. LEAVE)
DISORDERLY CONDUCT
2009-MM-006259-A-O      
KING, STEVEN MILTON

05/23/2009
Orlando
Adams, Martha

Misdemeanor
Closed

2009-MM-006259-B-O      
DENT, RANDALL ANTON

05/23/2009
Orlando
Adams, Martha

Misdemeanor
Closed

2009-MM-006262-A-O      
DENT, RANDALL ANTON

05/23/2009
Orlando
Cheek, Leon B, III

Misdemeanor
Closed

2009-MM-012258-A-O      
SHAW, CRISTIAN MILES

10/09/2009
Orlando
Murphy, Mike

Misdemeanor
Closed

2009-MM-014501-A-O      
RODRIGUEZ, VERONICA

12/05/2009
Orlando
Ansbro, Deborah B

Misdemeanor
Open

2009-MM-014890-A-O      
BEAUCHAMP, ADAM M

12/15/2009
Orlando
Division A, Criminal

Misdemeanor
Closed

2009-TR-064609-A-O   
7842GCB

GUTIERREZ, CAROLINA

05/22/2009
Orlando
Miller, W Michael

Civil Traffic Infraction
Closed

TR-DRIVING WHILE LICENSE SUSP/REV WITHOUT KN
2010-CF-000193-A-O      
VEGA, JAVIER OCASIO

01/06/2010
Div 20
Lubet, Marc L

Criminal Felony
Closed

CR-FLEEING OR ATTEMPTING TO ELUDE
2010-CF-000826-A-O      
NICHOLS, PAUL EDWARD

01/20/2010
Div 22
Arnold, C. Jeffery

Criminal Felony
Open

AGGRAVATED ASSAULT WITH A FIREARM
2010-CF-001322-A-O      
MARIMON, YOSBEL

01/28/2010
Div 10
Wallis, F Rand

Criminal Felony
Arrest

SCHEME TO DEFRAUD (>$50,000)
STAGING MOTOR VEHICLE CRASH
PATIENT BROKERING
THEFT

It breaks down to mostly drugs, drunk driving, theft, prostitution, domestic violence, with a smattering of disorderly conduct, trespass, petit theft staging a vehicle accident...........ah yes, this is exactly who I would want representing me in a death penalty case!     NOT IN THIS LIFETIME

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1657 on: May 18, 2010, 08:34:37 PM »

Thanks, Sunny. Amazed that Bozo actually has other clients.

Somewhat O/T, but in light of all these murders of children, I found this very inspiring.
Tommy is my childhood friend............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK3iBG2h85g

Thanks Curly.....I will watch this a little later as it is 26 minutes....and my DH is watching TV so I have the sound turned off for now.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1658 on: May 18, 2010, 08:35:31 PM »

Thanks, Lee is definitely an odd duck, and I'm being kind 

I have always found his CMA shtick ultra disturbing, and he undoubtedly did it on purpose to confuse everyone and have people still trying to decipher it's meaning. He's as nuts as the rest of the family.

I have always felt he had on one of the cremation bracelets and was doing it for Kc.....the whole speel was for Kc. as I noted earlier he never mention Caylee name..or really referred to her at all.  BASTAR_

I see your D key is broken on your keyboard, Sunny! LOL You may borrow mine Wink

I so agree.

your are a little devil Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! an angelic monkey

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1659 on: May 18, 2010, 08:37:15 PM »

When a MOD comes in....if you can make the type smaller on those case lsits of BOZO's please do....I hate to use up all that space

I think the lists are just fine.  Long, but fine.     If the type were smaller I'm afraid I'd have to get out my extra strong gazers I keep on hand for fine work.  But thanks for your consideration, Sunny. 
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 10:33:14 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.