April 26, 2024, 09:55:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 341045 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1700 on: May 19, 2010, 08:30:33 PM »

The whole A family lost all self respect long ago and faraway.  Long beofre Caylee was murdered.  For Cindy to make excuses to her mother for Casey and her brother Rick..well..things have been very bad..much worse was going on there that we haven't even heard about.

To put Cindy's Mom through a depo..when her own grand daughter stole from her, forged checks, etc..well things were not happy for a very long time.

Why didn't any of the A's have the brass balls to stand up to Casey like Cindy's mother and brother would have?  What is missing in Cindy that will not let her admit that her daughter is a  theif, forger, and murderer of her so called beloved grandchild?  What kind of black out do you live in to not see the writing on the wall?  She knew Casey was stealing from her, using Cindy's ccards, partied till the wee hours on week nights, never had cash for Caylee's clothes, food or toys?  At some point she had to know what was going on and how out of control it was..that is why she was having such a fit by July 3rd..she knew it was all over.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1701 on: May 19, 2010, 09:43:42 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I just had a thought.....Rick lives about 2 hours from me. Will Bozo come to Myrtle Beach to depose him? Maybe I could take a drive with my big iron skillet.....just saying!

lol Darla good idea need company two iron skillets are better than one!! Smile

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1702 on: May 19, 2010, 09:57:32 PM »

I still wonder:

1)  How/why/when did Casey select Baez?

2)  Is the paternity relevant to this murder case?

3)  Why did Cindy & George go to such outlandish extremes to always be in "attack mode" ?  What are they hiding????  All my opinion, naturally.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that based on the list of Baez clients before KC, of which the vast majority had Hispanic last names, I think it may have been Silvia Hernandez, the guard under investigation for passing letters from KC, who could have dropped a word in KC's ear about Baez when she was first arrested.

Quite possibly--never thought of her.

Wow that makes alot of sense to me now that you mentioned it!!!

Loca
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1703 on: May 19, 2010, 10:29:40 PM »

Nobody wants to talk about the highly possible incest issue. It is very understandable.
For lack of a better word, it is - icky. It just can't be overlooked, though. Through media and dna tests every last male on this earth has been ruled out. (This is why Cindy and
Casey made him die in a imaginary car wreck) George is last man standing. That's not the only reason I suspect it - I have a list. If I only had one or two items on it, I could say, maybe not... forget it. I have 6 red flags... when you get up that high... you'd be living in Cindy Anthony land if you didn't stop to ask some serious questions.

IF - it is so... and it has been my mantra for a long time, that it is. George is daddy.

I can't help to think what a low life, poor excuse of a human, dirt bag that would make him.

One daughter murdered, another one headed for the death penalty.

...and you get a tattoo, get your ears pierced (at 57 or whatever he is), you take a cruise.

Yet the coward says nothing.

He's gonna gamble on Casey's life and just "hope for the best?"

It is no wonder he has been looking like death warmed over and missing Casey's court dates.

I am surprised he doesn't explode walking down the street!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1704 on: May 19, 2010, 11:03:02 PM »

Nobody wants to talk about the highly possible incest issue. It is very understandable.
For lack of a better word, it is - icky. It just can't be overlooked, though. Through media and dna tests every last male on this earth has been ruled out. (This is why Cindy and
Casey made him die in a imaginary car wreck) George is last man standing. That's not the only reason I suspect it - I have a list. If I only had one or two items on it, I could say, maybe not... forget it. I have 6 red flags... when you get up that high... you'd be living in Cindy Anthony land if you didn't stop to ask some serious questions.

IF - it is so... and it has been my mantra for a long time, that it is. George is daddy.

I can't help to think what a low life, poor excuse of a human, dirt bag that would make him.

...and you get a tattoo, get your ears pierced (at 57 or whatever he is), you take a cruise.

It is no wonder he has been looking like death warmed over and missing Casey's court dates.

You took the words right out of my mouth.  Referring back to docs that were released they mentioned even LEE wasn't the father but not a PEEP about George.  I know this issue really heats up the board here but I have to wonder at least..like you said you can only eliminate so far and have so many red flags before you realize what's smack in front of your face.  I even wonder why Casey didn't go back to school, what would be her "reason"  George was home Cindy of course worked but as I gather it they would have done anything for "poopie pants" to go back to school if she wanted regarding care for Caylee while Casey was at school
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1705 on: May 19, 2010, 11:03:32 PM »

This one is for Baez.

Brother, if you had just one hair on your balls - you would JUMP like a dog on a bone
on Casey's molestation issues.

It is not like it is the one thing - it is the ONLY THING that I think people could come to
terms with in understanding just why Casey is the way she is today.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1706 on: May 19, 2010, 11:14:58 PM »

'Evening Carpe---I'll talk about this because I think it is possible.  I have noticed in several photos of Caylee when she was an infant where she looks like George.  This could just be familial resemblance since she is at least his granddaughter.  But knowing how money hungry Casey and the two appalling parents are, I think they would go after the father for child support and if he truly died (Which I sincerely doubt) they would go after his social security survivor's insurance.  IMO under no circumstances would they ever pass on getting money every month from the government.  I've also considered that the father is living and the ants and offspring don't want him to know about his daughter so that Cindy could have her all to herself.  But still, we have the money grubbing factor.  If he is living, and should he find out that he is a father, IMO he has a good civil case against them all for fraud and against Casey for wrongful death.  But I do think George the Chomper is a good possibility and surely his DNA has been compared with Caylee's.  Remember that Padilla (Who has never been right about anything that I can recall) said we would be shocked when we were advised just who the father is.  I can't think of anything more shocking.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1707 on: May 19, 2010, 11:16:21 PM »

Okay Carpe, you know you can't be making statements like that and then not share your list.  I'm sure that's Conduct Unbecoming A Monkey or something like that!   So, let' have it!  I'm sure I'm not the only interested party here.  Cough-It-Up!   

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1708 on: May 19, 2010, 11:28:24 PM »

Babybear- Your post made me think of something else...knowing how vindictive and controlling Cindy is, you know she'd go after the guy who "wrecked" Casey's perfect life.  Also, she'd be bent on making him pay, in more ways than one, for wrecking her carefully crafted illusion of having the perfect family, the perfect daughter.  I'm not buying that "the father didn't want to put his name on the birth certificate by mutual agreement" or that he died in an accident  either-waaaaaaaay too convenient.  The telltale mark of the Anthonys is that the stories always come perfectly wrapped up and tied with a bow.  Real life isn't like that...no pat answers for every occasion.  To hear them tell it, their events in their lives are cut & dried  the same day...NOT!  Someone said (and I believe it was a fellow monkey), the A's lives are like onions and you have to peel back the layers to get to the truth.  If GA is Caylee's father, we will see medical evidence during the trial, as incest is illegal (not to mention, molestation and sexual abuse).  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1709 on: May 19, 2010, 11:33:44 PM »

I still wonder:

1)  How/why/when did Casey select Baez?

2)  Is the paternity relevant to this murder case?

3)  Why did Cindy & George go to such outlandish extremes to always be in "attack mode" ?  What are they hiding????  All my opinion, naturally.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that based on the list of Baez clients before KC, of which the vast majority had Hispanic last names, I think it may have been Silvia Hernandez, the guard under investigation for passing letters from KC, who could have dropped a word in KC's ear about Baez when she was first arrested.

Quite possibly--never thought of her.

Wow that makes alot of sense to me now that you mentioned it!!!

I think she hired Baez mainly because her mother was supposed to have a problem with Hispanics.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1710 on: May 19, 2010, 11:40:29 PM »

I can't go there. I never thought George was the father. Actually, Caylee looked a lot like Cindy in many of her pictures.

Interesting that the hearing about the mortgage restructuring was cancelled. Very possible they did receive money from the new pictures.
Bozo must be pizzed that his fat, grubby fingers were not part of that cache.

I wonder if Cindy even still speaks to Shirley? Will Bozo go to her? I'm sure she's not going to drive all the way to Orlando by herself. And what about Rick? Does Bozo have to travel to take his depo? What's wrong with Skype? This is now on Florida's dime.
Cindy must be seething.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1711 on: May 19, 2010, 11:52:31 PM »

Pardon my rudeness...Evening, everyone!  Reading and reacting here, I got a tad sidetracked. Playing catch-up on threads tonight.  Thanks to everybody for all the great links the past few days!  Some good info on the Hinkymeter sight, particularly in comments under the CA & GA video compilation.  The glaring abnormality of the Anthony family is going to be a key factor in Casey's trial.  It's way too late for everybody to play nicey-nice and lovey-dovey, just like it's 2 years too late for Casey to show emotion (any emotion besides anger/amusement/contempt/flirtatiousness, that is).  Truthfully, even being an alleged victim of incest and molestation isn't going to save Casey.  No offense intended toward actual victims of those horrendous crimes. Numerous victims of that abuse don't kill their children.  The only issue I see is if George is, in fact, Caylee's father and this came up during the alleged (by Lee per neighbor's) argument with Cindy on July 15th.  Casey could maybe say she was forced to keep her abuser's child, it came out in the argument who Caylee's dad was, Cindy refused to believe her and assaulted her, and Casey killed Caylee because she just couldn't bear to see the physical reminder of her abuse anymore...even that's a huge stretch.  Here's the thing though, I happen to know a large number of women who've been abused in that manner and none of them voluntarily spent time around their abuser, much less would entertain the idea of having their abuser act as counselor/encourager (as George did in the August 2008 jail visitation videos)...not one!  The women I know made a concerted effort to avoid their abuser, even within their own homes in the cases of parental molestation.   JMO

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1712 on: May 20, 2010, 12:13:30 AM »

I can't go there. I never thought George was the father. Actually, Caylee looked a lot like Cindy in many of her pictures.

Interesting that the hearing about the mortgage restructuring was cancelled. Very possible they did receive money from the new pictures.
Bozo must be pizzed that his fat, grubby fingers were not part of that cache.

I wonder if Cindy even still speaks to Shirley? Will Bozo go to her? I'm sure she's not going to drive all the way to Orlando by herself. And what about Rick? Does Bozo have to travel to take his depo? What's wrong with Skype? This is now on Florida's dime.
Cindy must be seething.

I hope Rick picks Shirley up and takes her to her depo.  I certainly don't want Cindy too.  I can hear the pressure and begging now, "Mom, please don't tell them ________. Casey/I didn't mean anything by it.  If you just give Casey/me a chance, I'll ______________.  You know Mom, Casey could get the Death Penalty, I've already lost Caylee, and I can't lose Casey too.".

You know Curly, Cindy probably is seething (and will likely lash out at the SA's office, LE, and Baez), but it's her own fault.  If she/they would have held Casey accountable the first time she began pulling stuff, none of this would probably have happened.  IMO, Cindy is her own worst enemy.  Judging by what we've read, Cindy & Shirley have a somewhat strained relationship if they're not going to discuss Casey & Caylee.  How do you discuss Caylee without discussing Casey?  No offense to anyone, but I'm not so needy that one of my family members is going to dictate what I can and can't discuss.  I understand Shirley loves Cindy, but she need to set some personal boundaries.  She needs to realize how toxic Cindy really is.  I hope and pray Rick can get through to her or God sends someone who will.  Shirley seems to be pretty nice.  I see Cindy honoring Casey and herself over her mom and it's not going to be pretty. How can you allow your child to steal from your elderly, sick parents?  I hope Shirley fully realizes just how selfish Cindy is that she cares more about her image and rep than she does about her parents welfare.  I would not want to be Cindy before God.  She can lie to herself all she wants about waltzing on into heaven and being alright with God, but unless she's really come to Jesus, she's going to find herself far from Him.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1713 on: May 20, 2010, 12:14:45 AM »

Well, nice reading you all!  Got to run-life calls!   Have a good evening and God bless you!

Forecast for the Day:
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1714 on: May 20, 2010, 12:59:42 AM »

ISpy, your posts are well written and thought provoking.  I enjoy reading them.  an angelic monkey

Carpe, your posts are well written and stimulate my brain funny bone.  I want to see your list too. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1715 on: May 20, 2010, 01:11:54 AM »

Babybear- Your post made me think of something else...knowing how vindictive and controlling Cindy is, you know she'd go after the guy who "wrecked" Casey's perfect life.  Also, she'd be bent on making him pay, in more ways than one, for wrecking her carefully crafted illusion of having the perfect family, the perfect daughter.  I'm not buying that "the father didn't want to put his name on the birth certificate by mutual agreement" or that he died in an accident  either-waaaaaaaay too convenient.  The telltale mark of the Anthonys is that the stories always come perfectly wrapped up and tied with a bow.  Real life isn't like that...no pat answers for every occasion.  To hear them tell it, their events in their lives are cut & dried  the same day...NOT!  Someone said (and I believe it was a fellow monkey), the A's lives are like onions and you have to peel back the layers to get to the truth.  If GA is Caylee's father, we will see medical evidence during the trial, as incest is illegal (not to mention, molestation and sexual abuse).  JMO
Just had a thought about this.  If GA was/is the father of Caylee, wouldn't they arrest him for incest?  Now, since we're speculating, maybe they don't want to because it could affect their case.  Which came first, a. George's GJ testimony, or b. Paternity tests?  If anyone knows?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1716 on: May 20, 2010, 01:19:51 AM »

This one is for Baez.

Brother, if you had just one hair on your balls - you would JUMP like a dog on a bone

It is not like it is the one thing - it is the ONLY THING that I think people could come to

Well, considering with all the DNA taken in this case that would be very ill advised without knowing.   I actually think the State and even Bozo knows who the father is, if not at least who definitely isnt.  Besides, if that was the case, this defense team would have begged to plea out ages ago.  Not only that but the LE would have had a ton of leverage with the Anthonys if that fact were true & made aware that it would come out, think about that for one hot sec.

Personally, I think there are more people that dont give a good dang what Casey's issues are if she killed an innocent baby, there is no excuse understandable enough to draw the conclusion that any empathy she be rendered her way for that heinous crime.  Would most feel bad if indeed she was molested, yes but all indication points toward her committing a premeditated murder & went thru great lengths to conceal it.  I don't think her accusation would be considered credible without something as solid as a DNA match, but the story might be enough to spare her life.   She is on trial for murder, she's not the victim here.   Her rage should have been toward her father then.   Knowing her personality she could have even dropped that bomb on her mother to destroy their marriage, remember Casey talked of her father having an affair.  Cindy & George were separated shortly after Caylee was born, in fact he lived in Fort Myers for a bit.   If she knew she was pregnant as a result of molestation, she would have more likely aborted without even telling her parents.   Let's not forget she discussed not keeping a baby until her mother intervened. 

PS Bozo doesnt have balls, he has beer nuts

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1717 on: May 20, 2010, 05:16:52 AM »

This one is for Baez.

Well, considering with all the DNA taken in this case that would be very ill advised without knowing.   I actually think the State and even Bozo knows who the father is, if not at least who definitely isnt.  Besides, if that was the case, this defense team would have begged to plea out ages ago.  Not only that but the LE would have had a ton of leverage with the Anthonys if that fact were true & made aware that it would come out, think about that for one hot sec.

Personally, I think there are more people that dont give a good dang what Casey's issues are if she killed an innocent baby, there is no excuse understandable enough to draw the conclusion that any empathy she be rendered her way for that heinous crime.  Would most feel bad if indeed she was molested, yes but all indication points toward her committing a premeditated murder & went thru great lengths to conceal it.  I don't think her accusation would be considered credible without something as solid as a DNA match, but the story might be enough to spare her life.   She is on trial for murder, she's not the victim here.   Her rage should have been toward her father then.   Knowing her personality she could have even dropped that bomb on her mother to destroy their marriage, remember Casey talked of her father having an affair.  Cindy & George were separated shortly after Caylee was born, in fact he lived in Fort Myers for a bit.   If she knew she was pregnant as a result of molestation, she would have more likely aborted without even telling her parents.   Let's not forget she discussed not keeping a baby until her mother intervened. 

PS Bozo doesnt have balls, he has beer nuts

.........Lyon gave them to Bozo as a consolation prize

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1718 on: May 20, 2010, 06:39:39 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.     

http://www.bloggernews.net/124583
Haleigh Cummings & Caylee Anthony – BNN Radio Update
Posted on May 19th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in All News
Read 873 times.

On Sunday at 3pm we will be running our regular round table on the developments in both the Haleigh Cummings and Caylee Anthony cases. Both of which seem to have once again gone somewhat quiet. It would seem that Jose Baez and his Pro Bono defense team are still licking their wounds from the rather nasty beating that Judge Perry handed them last week.

Baez did crawl out from under his blanky to whine some more about how unfair the press is early this week. He apparently took umbrage at a segment aired on an Orlando TV station about the tax payers footing the bill for transcripts.

The entire Casey Anthony defense team seem to have a love/hate relationship with the press. They jump at every opportunity to get on TV, and then whine and moan about the press coverage and how their client can not get a fair trial. As Homer Simpson would say.. DOH!

His client Casey Anthony cannot get a fair shake in Orlando in part because we at Blogger News have reported on the case. Yes we were mentioned in the change of venue motions!

Over on the Haleigh Cummings case it seems to be an unscripted version of the TV game show ‘Lets Make A Deal’. Ronald Cummings is the current contestant, and he seems to have selected whats behind curtain number two. His prize, 15 years in jail.

Tommy Croslin is likely the next contestant. Of course with his ever changing story it will be hard to know if they will let him stay on Lets Make A Deal or promote him to a spot on Jeopardy.

Meanwwhile Misty Croslin seems to be playing Blackjack, she is sitting on 15, and the dealer is showing an Ace. Is it time to take an insurance bet? Should she Hit or Stand?

Tune in at 3pm to see what the panel thinks.

Simon Barrett
Let Others Know About This Post These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1719 on: May 20, 2010, 06:42:04 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Casey Anthony's Family Fights For Home
05/19/2010

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.