April 23, 2024, 08:42:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 340801 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1760 on: May 20, 2010, 04:37:24 PM »

Good morning, Monkeys----Last night Carpe said that she was considering the possibility that George Anthony is Caylee's father and I agreed with that possibility and gave the reasons why.  I referred to some early pictures of Caylee in which, IMO, she is a mini-George.  I have searched through about 1000 pics and I am now cross-eyed.  The picture I am particularly searching for is an early photo in which Caylee appears to be one-two  months old. She is in profile facing the left of the photo.  I believe it is a B/W pic.  Her hair is slicked back.  Her eyes appear very dark, just like George's.  Maybe someone who is a better researcher than I am (And that would be most anyone) can find it.  I would appreciate it and if it is found, some other opinions on whether or not she looks like George in the photo.  Thanks.
Wish I could help with the pic but cannot. However from the beginning of this horrible saga upon realizing what a reculsive family they were, I suspected incest as the reason. At first though Lee, then soon realized it had to be George. Casey has characteristics of 'victim' of incest--although hard to even write casey and victim in the same sentence. 

Sure seems like a lot of us are leaning that way  It does seem to kind of fit with the makeup of the family, something really secretive going on. Babybear, I sure would like to see the pic, I'm not sure which one you are talking about.

I may have the "exact" wording wrong, but maybe this is what was meant when Casey told Cindy (while in jail) "don't worry, I didn't tell" ?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1761 on: May 20, 2010, 04:49:50 PM »

I also am saddened to think of Shirley and Rick being deposed, and what that may do to Shirley's health. 

On the other hand........ in a sense, they both (by their silence and seeming refusal to stand with and behind Casey, Cindy, George and Lee) seem to be taking a stand in justice for Caylee. 

Now I realize that may not seem at first glance to be what Shirley and Rick have done, are doing.  Yet take a second look.  They have not ever defended Casey/Cindy/George/Lee, never stood beside them publically to face down the media and/or other critics, etc.  They haven't ran to the nearest microphone or clamored to be on any of the media circuit, to blast folks for daring to think the way most do about Casey/Cindy/George/Lee.  Rick has been, perhaps still is, a member over at WS, posting how he feels, answered some questions, etc.  Then seems to have stepped back.  Yet I haven't seen/heard him on the Today Show, NG's show, etc.  Maybe I've missed that?  And haven't seen them in court or even 'with' any of the A's as an interviewer caught up with them. 

Seems to me, that by their very silence and lack of public presence, they are making a very HUGE statement. 

Sometimes, folks who may not be able to physically/verbally come up against someone else in the family....... for fear, or whatever reason...... sometimes find it easier to just step back, not say a word and not do a thing.  Which at times speaks volumes against the one/s in question. 

Looking at it this way, I have to say kudos to Shirley and Rick.  Because in the lack of taking a stand for Casey/Cindy/George/Lee... they seem to be taking a stand for Caylee.  And for that, I am grateful.   

Am thinking that LE, by taking their depositions, may be allowing Shirley and Rick to give voice to what they perhaps couldn't express in any other way.  Yes, the doing of it may affect Shirley's health a little, and I can imagine (and hope) that she'd be willing to risk her health a tad bit in seeing that justice is brought for Caylee.  And Casey/Cindy/George/Lee be damned.  Cuz it's all about Caylee.  As it *ought* to be. 

All IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1762 on: May 20, 2010, 05:06:02 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igrCeTzbFis&feature=player_embedded#!

I don't know how to embed a video but the above shows a couple of pics which I think look like George.  The first, at :54 is one of the series which has one of Caylee alone where she looks like a mini-George.  I think this one does too.  A couple of others look like George to me:  1:30 and 4:42.  I wish I could find the one which looks so much like George.  Maybe later.  I have to get off of this computer and get something done.
Some of the pictures she looks just like Cindy to me, and in some she looks just like George to me.

I don't know if this is the pic you're looking for Babybear......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1763 on: May 20, 2010, 05:16:13 PM »

Nobody wants to talk about the highly possible incest issue. It is very understandable.
For lack of a better word, it is - icky. It just can't be overlooked, though. Through media and dna tests every last male on this earth has been ruled out. (This is why Cindy and
Casey made him die in a imaginary car wreck) George is last man standing. That's not the only reason I suspect it - I have a list. If I only had one or two items on it, I could say, maybe not... forget it. I have 6 red flags... when you get up that high... you'd be living in Cindy Anthony land if you didn't stop to ask some serious questions.

IF - it is so... and it has been my mantra for a long time, that it is. George is daddy.

I can't help to think what a low life, poor excuse of a human, dirt bag that would make him.

One daughter murdered, another one headed for the death penalty.

...and you get a tattoo, get your ears pierced (at 57 or whatever he is), you take a cruise.

Yet the coward says nothing.

He's gonna gamble on Casey's life and just "hope for the best?"

It is no wonder he has been looking like death warmed over and missing Casey's court dates.

I am surprised he doesn't explode walking down the street!

I agree Carpe!!  Thank you for posting this, knowing that it may heat up the boards.  Incest is an "icky" topic, and there are many folks who just do not want to go there in considering the possibility that George might be Caylee's father. 

I dared mention this on another board, way back early in the case, and was promptly banned cuz folks were so horrified at the thought.  It's been interesting to watch the gradual shift of many folks who, one by one, seem to be allowing themselves to contemplate that possibility. 

When one looks at the actions (that have been reported) of the A's (especially of Cindy's) back when Casey was pregnant and Caylee was born, the possibility of George being the father does seem possible. 

Adding to this... (no particular order)

~ troubles between George and Cindy just prior to Caylee's being born

~ Cindy refusing to allow Casey to have an abortion

~ Casey seeming to have a love/hate relationship with her dad. 

~ Casey seems to have wanted NO part of having that particular baby, was forced by Cindy

~ Cindy is the one who held Caylee first, named her, then acted 'as if' she were the mama.  To the point that even Tim Miller commented during his visit with the family, something to the effect of, 'just who IS the mother here?' 

~ Could Cindy have seen in Caylee her chance at raising another child, perhaps this time 'doing it right'?? 

~ If George was the father of Caylee, could Cindy (as George's wife) seen Caylee as 'hers', and Casey as just the one who gave birth to her 'third' child?  <weird thinking, I know.. just trying to get into Cindy's head... a scary place to be!>

~ We cannot forget that when Cindy was questioned about if there had been abuse in the family, Cindy paused..... then said (nearly whispering) a tiny no.....  and that's it.  not.another.word.  When have we ever heard Cindy not go on and on and on and on in her explanations and round-a-bout answers? 

There's much more but I'll quit there.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1764 on: May 20, 2010, 05:23:45 PM »

Wyks some more really good points you brought up.
~ We cannot forget that when Cindy was questioned about if there had been abuse in the family, Cindy paused..... then said (nearly whispering) a tiny no.....  and that's it.  not.another.word.  When have we ever heard Cindy not go on and on and on and on in her explanations and round-a-bout answers?    very unusual indeed.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1765 on: May 20, 2010, 05:42:27 PM »

Nobody wants to talk about the highly possible incest issue. It is very understandable.
For lack of a better word, it is - icky. It just can't be overlooked, though. Through media and dna tests every last male on this earth has been ruled out. (This is why Cindy and
Casey made him die in a imaginary car wreck) George is last man standing. That's not the only reason I suspect it - I have a list. If I only had one or two items on it, I could say, maybe not... forget it. I have 6 red flags... when you get up that high... you'd be living in Cindy Anthony land if you didn't stop to ask some serious questions.

IF - it is so... and it has been my mantra for a long time, that it is. George is daddy.

I can't help to think what a low life, poor excuse of a human, dirt bag that would make him.

One daughter murdered, another one headed for the death penalty.

...and you get a tattoo, get your ears pierced (at 57 or whatever he is), you take a cruise.

Yet the coward says nothing.

He's gonna gamble on Casey's life and just "hope for the best?"

It is no wonder he has been looking like death warmed over and missing Casey's court dates.

I am surprised he doesn't explode walking down the street!

I agree Carpe!!  Thank you for posting this, knowing that it may heat up the boards.  Incest is an "icky" topic, and there are many folks who just do not want to go there in considering the possibility that George might be Caylee's father. 

I dared mention this on another board, way back early in the case, and was promptly banned cuz folks were so horrified at the thought.  It's been interesting to watch the gradual shift of many folks who, one by one, seem to be allowing themselves to contemplate that possibility. 

When one looks at the actions (that have been reported) of the A's (especially of Cindy's) back when Casey was pregnant and Caylee was born, the possibility of George being the father does seem possible. 

Adding to this... (no particular order)

~ troubles between George and Cindy just prior to Caylee's being born

~ Cindy refusing to allow Casey to have an abortion

~ Casey seeming to have a love/hate relationship with her dad. 

~ Casey seems to have wanted NO part of having that particular baby, was forced by Cindy

~ Cindy is the one who held Caylee first, named her, then acted 'as if' she were the mama.  To the point that even Tim Miller commented during his visit with the family, something to the effect of, 'just who IS the mother here?' 

~ Could Cindy have seen in Caylee her chance at raising another child, perhaps this time 'doing it right'?? 

~ If George was the father of Caylee, could Cindy (as George's wife) seen Caylee as 'hers', and Casey as just the one who gave birth to her 'third' child?  <weird thinking, I know.. just trying to get into Cindy's head... a scary place to be!>

~ We cannot forget that when Cindy was questioned about if there had been abuse in the family, Cindy paused..... then said (nearly whispering) a tiny no.....  and that's it.  not.another.word.  When have we ever heard Cindy not go on and on and on and on in her explanations and round-a-bout answers? 

There's much more but I'll quit there.   

Hi Wyks--See your monkey switched to Margaritas.  Yum.  I agree with all of the above.  While not definitive, it could answer quite a few questions.  The most convincing to me are George being present in the delivery room and cutting the cord.  I've never heard of a thing like that.  That's beyond decent, IMO.  Unless, of course you're the father of the baby.  I don't know the protocol if one is the father and the grandfather.  LOL. The other thing which I find extremely suspicious is that while Lee was publicly eliminated as the father, not a word about George. I would think that the statement would be "Neither George nor Lee....." had George been eliminated. 

There's another thing unrelated to the above that I want to say although it won't be too popular, but it's the truth.  When the video taken at the nursing home with Caylee on Papa's lap was first shown, it had sound. Someone, and I think it was Cindy, said "Give Papa a hug and a kiss and you can get down."  So Caylee gave him a hug and a kiss and started to climb off his lap.  That portion of the video, where she started to climb down was cut shortly after it was released, as was the sound. I don't know who edited it.  IMO Caylee, who hadn't seen him for some time, was afraid.  I think that's why she has that expression. And it would be perfectly understandable and normal  for a small child to be afraid in the situation.  I know that Shirley said otherwise, but that is truly what I heard and saw.  Also, in the portion where Caylee says "Are you tired, Papa?" someone tells her to ask Papa if he's tired.  There's nothing wrong with any of the above, but I am 100 percent sure it's correct.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1766 on: May 20, 2010, 05:42:56 PM »

Don't know if anyone is a fan of Dr. Laura but I am and I just got her most recent blog.  http://www.drlaurablog.com/

Casey Anthony Deserves the Death Penalty
May 20, 2010 on 12:00 am | In Children, Family Email This Post Email This Post

Casey Anthony is charged with murdering her 2 year old daughter and dumping the child in a vacant lot near her grandparents’ home in Orlando, Florida.  Anthony lied about a Hispanic babysitter having the child, and she was photographed partying in the days after the child’s disappearance.

The prosecutor is seeking the death penalty and I say:  RIGHT ON!  If ever there were a case begging for the death penalty, it is the callous murder of a toddler by its mother.

In death penalty cases, jurors are asked to weigh aggravating circumstances that make a crime especially heinous against mitigating factors that favor mercy.  Someone would have to dig long and deep to find motivation for mercy in this case.  The prosecutor’s office points to aggravating circumstances that qualify for the death penalty:

* Death occurred during aggravated child abuse.
* It was especially heinous, atrocious or cruel
* It was committed in a “cold, calculated and premeditated manner without any pretense of moral or legal justification.”
* The child was under 12, and the mother “stood in a position of familial or custodial authority” over her.

In Florida, a prosecutor only needs to raise one of 15 possible aggravating factors to support their decision to seek the death penalty.

The upshot is this:  if Casey Anthony is convicted, she will face the death penalty.

I am 250% behind the death penalty.  Why?  Because I believe that there are conditions under which one forfeits one’s freedom and life, and murdering an innocent child in cold blood to (I suspect) free up one’s party life qualifies for that.  In my opinion, without the death penalty, we demonstrate a lack of respect for human life.

The financial source for Casey’s ability to pay fancy lawyers is largely the money she received from ABC News for the licensing of photos and videos.  Sickening.

Let me dispense with tone of the supposed “gotcha” arguments about the death penalty:  how can I be against abortion on demand but for the death penalty?  Easy.  One is the murdering of an innocent; the other is the killing of a guilty party.  Murder is the killing of an innocent.  Killing may be necessary when it’s in defense of one’s country or one’s person.  Murder eliminates the life of someone who is innocent….like little Caylee.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1767 on: May 20, 2010, 06:30:25 PM »

Hi Wyks--See your monkey switched to Margaritas.  Yum.  I agree with all of the above.  While not definitive, it could answer quite a few questions.  The most convincing to me are George being present in the delivery room and cutting the cord.  I've never heard of a thing like that.  That's beyond decent, IMO.  Unless, of course you're the father of the baby.  I don't know the protocol if one is the father and the grandfather.  LOL. The other thing which I find extremely suspicious is that while Lee was publicly eliminated as the father, not a word about George. I would think that the statement would be "Neither George nor Lee....." had George been eliminated. 

There's another thing unrelated to the above that I want to say although it won't be too popular, but it's the truth.  When the video taken at the nursing home with Caylee on Papa's lap was first shown, it had sound. Someone, and I think it was Cindy, said "Give Papa a hug and a kiss and you can get down."  So Caylee gave him a hug and a kiss and started to climb off his lap.  That portion of the video, where she started to climb down was cut shortly after it was released, as was the sound. I don't know who edited it.  IMO Caylee, who hadn't seen him for some time, was afraid.  I think that's why she has that expression. And it would be perfectly understandable and normal  for a small child to be afraid in the situation.  I know that Shirley said otherwise, but that is truly what I heard and saw.  Also, in the portion where Caylee says "Are you tired, Papa?" someone tells her to ask Papa if he's tired.  There's nothing wrong with any of the above, but I am 100 percent sure it's correct.

Hi Babybear!     Yeppers, CBB made my monk completely summerish with the added margarita!  Yum, indeed!  And plenty to go around!  lol      

I agree with you and the others about George cutting the cord.  Have never heard of a grandfather doing that, only the father.  Am thinking just the presence of my father in the delivery room would have been over the top for me, let alone anything else. 

My dad stuck his head in the delivery room, asking if they had time to go get some lunch (actually it was near dinnertime and they had been waiting out there since before lunch), and I said 'nooooo!'  I didn't want em in the room with me, but I didn't want em gone from the hospital either.  First son was born a few minutes later. 

But that was nearly 30 years ago, and altho I have to remember that times, they are a'changin.... still it's hard to wrap my mind around a grandfather wanting to, being allowed to, cut the cord.  He and Cindy are from my generation, for pete's sake, yet it's hard to understand them.  Am guessing that *if* George was Caylee's father, and *if* Cindy was gonna 'act as if' she was Caylee's mother, then that might make more sense that George cuts the cord.  All in keeping with a possible lil scenario that *for them* may make some sense. 

In in re to Lee having been eliminated as the father, yet George wasn't.... yessssssss!  Very strange indeed!  And IMO, very telling.  Sometimes we have to read between the lines to see what they aren't saying, to have any of it make sense.  Time will tell if what we've read turns out to be true... or not.  As many of us have said, this is just a possibility. 

One thing is for sure... We've seen George react in anger publically, showing that he does indeed have a temper at times, at the very least anyway. 

How many men who have been accused of sexual abuse publically, (even if hinted at), would stand silently by without a public reaction of sorts, even if a simple denial?  Wouldn't most men come back in anger, vigorously defending himself against any type of accusation of that sort?  Especially an innocent man?  Yet what do we hear from the A's?  Nuttin.  not.a.word.  As if they didn't even notice or read what folks online have been saying for all this time.  That inaction and silence on the matter speaks volumes to me, that it might just indeed be true. 

I strongly agree with you about the video, Babybear!!  Heard the audio on that when it was first released, and that's how I remember it too.  Would love to know who edited it, and why!  Curious as to why even that video needed to be manipulated as to appear differently that what it was. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1768 on: May 20, 2010, 06:32:59 PM »

Wyks some more really good points you brought up.
~ We cannot forget that when Cindy was questioned about if there had been abuse in the family, Cindy paused..... then said (nearly whispering) a tiny no.....  and that's it.  not.another.word.  When have we ever heard Cindy not go on and on and on and on in her explanations and round-a-bout answers?    very unusual indeed.

Thanks Rosie!  And yep...    very unusual.  Am betting that the state is picking up on the little details like that. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1769 on: May 20, 2010, 06:36:22 PM »

I had no idea the video of Caylee at the nursing home had been edited 
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1770 on: May 20, 2010, 07:04:13 PM »

I know this isn't "black and white" I am still looking, but I found this, maybe it helps..

http://media.photobucket.com/image/caylee%20anthony/serendipiterry/Caylee%20Anthony/0904caylee18.jpg?o=157

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: May 20, 2010, 07:22:49 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/23624611/detail.html
Anthony Defense Wants More Proof From State
State Recently Listed 5 Aggravated Factors For Death Penalty Case

POSTED: Thursday, May 20, 2010
UPDATED: 6:04 pm EDT May 20, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense is asking a judge to require that the state provide more proof of the aggravating circumstances surrounding the slaying of Caylee Anthony.
In a motion filed Thursday, Anthony's defense said the state did not provide enough proof of the five listed aggravated factors in the case, which the state would use to pursue the death penalty if Anthony is found guilty of murder in her daughter's death.

The state submitted the list of aggravating factors last week.

The defense's challenge will go before Judge Stan Strickland for a final ruling.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in Caylee's death. Caylee was reported missing in July 2008. Her remains were found in a wooded area near the Anthony family's east Orange County home in December 2008.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1772 on: May 20, 2010, 07:23:56 PM »

I can't believe they said Strickland.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1773 on: May 20, 2010, 07:26:38 PM »

Here are a couple of others...FYI...

http://media.photobucket.com/image/caylee%20anthony/NetDetective/WHO%20IS%20THE%20DADDY/compare2.jpg?o=439

http://media.photobucket.com/image/caylee%20anthony/princesslucylulu/Caylee%20Anthony%20case/caylee11.jpg?o=227

I wish i knew how to actually attach the photo...oh well, one day...lol...

an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1774 on: May 20, 2010, 07:28:14 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/05/caseys-lawyers-file-motion-to-strike-in-case/
New Casey Anthony Evidence To Be Released Friday
05/20/10

~ Peter Frampton
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1775 on: May 20, 2010, 07:32:27 PM »

Here a quite a few pictures of GA and Caylee side by side, maybe the one you are looking for is here.... 

Scared Monkey

« Reply #1776 on: May 20, 2010, 07:34:01 PM »

Here a quite a few pictures of GA and Caylee side by side, maybe the one you are looking for is here.... 

Sorry, I forgot to add the link....

http://photobucket.com/images/caylee%20anthony/?page=23

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1777 on: May 20, 2010, 07:41:17 PM »

I can't believe they said Strickland.   
Me either 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: May 20, 2010, 07:42:57 PM »

Protect the little babies  thanks for all the links to the pics of George and Caylee 
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1779 on: May 20, 2010, 07:53:27 PM »

Protect the little babies  thanks for all the links to the pics of George and Caylee 

You are very welcome....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.