March 29, 2024, 09:06:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 338710 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1780 on: May 20, 2010, 07:58:57 PM »

1. No father has come forward after 2 years of global media coverage. Lee ruled out.
   Jesse ruled out. Even the dead guy who didn't move to North Carolina!

2. HI GEORGOUS! George's jail visit. It is inappropriate - flirtatious. She looked
   like a pile of crap sitting in jail for murdering her daughter.

3. Cindy blessed with three beautiful children. - United Anthony Family Memorial
   She has only two. 1 Granddaughter.

4. George consistently through out the case mistakes his granddaughter for his daughter.
   This is because you have to remember the lie - when you forget, you slip. Multiple
   YT newsclips he does this - it even gets worse when he gets angry.

5. Casey's own admissions in her jail letters about George and Lee (incest)

6. Casey's own admissions to Jessie Grund about Lee (incest)

7. Lee - Feb. 2009 Depo - Do you know who the father is? Lee: Not 100%, you are not
   getting that answer from me. If I knew, I'd kick that door down.

Attorney: Is that where you start looking in panes?

8. Caylee is the spitting female image of both George and Lee. We know it ain't Lee.

9. George standing in the father position of cutting the umbilical cord. (picture)

10. When Caylee was born Lee moved out of the house.

11. After Caylee was born - George and Cindy separated. George moved out. Almost divorced.

12. George getting his ears pierced FOR CASEY?, at 57 years old? Inappropriate.

I mean, you can disregard one or two... or maybe even three... but as it goes on...
with each new hinky detail, at some point you have to start adding these things up.

If you deny all of it in its totality  - you are doing precisely what the Anthonys' do.

Which is deny EVERYTHING.

Casey was MADE to have a baby she didn't want. A baby that was fathered by GORGEOUS GEORGE. She didn't want it - Cindy made her have it, for whatever reason - she killed it.

Maybe because she didn't want Caylee to have to go what she went through?

Maybe because Cindy forced her to have it?

I think Laci Peterson's mother's line was great... and I will adapt it to the Anthonys'.

You know, adoption was always an option.

You don't have to lie and murder everybody to solve a family problem.

Like Cindy, it's a bit much.

Evening, all!  Just checking in with a few free minutes and saw this.  Thanks, Carpe for laying this out.  I bolded the above purple because you made me think of something. When babies are born in my state (and I assume this is likely the case in FL), blood tests are run for certain diseases for early intervention.  I also wonder if Caylee's umbilical cord blood was banked (therefore, also typed and tested).  I wonder if this may have been the impetus for George's moving out and the near-miss divorce...not saying it is, just thinking out loud here.  Of course, the moving out business could also be the end result of the financial stress compounded by medical bills from Caylee's birth with zero contributions from Casey.  Clearly, from Cindy, George, and Lee's depos, Caylee's birth was not a long-anticipated and planned joyful event.  Which causes me to wonder why George was in Delivery in the first place, considering the bad blood between he & Casey for years, as he was froced by Cindy to "overlook" Casey's lying/deceiving/stealing/free-loading.  Who's idea it was for him to be in that delivery room, cutting the umbilical cord no less?  For what purpose, I wonder.  Very few fathers willingly participate in that respect because it distresses them to see their daughters in pain, not to mention seeing them that intimately.  Not buying this edition of the Anthony Extra here. It is inconsistent with what we know from GEorge himself of his relationship with Casey. ...totally illogical.  JMO  Back to reading...

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1781 on: May 20, 2010, 08:10:12 PM »

ISpy, I totally agree, it is totally illogical to say the least, with George's and Casey's relationship to have him in the delivery room, cutting the cord.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1782 on: May 20, 2010, 08:13:48 PM »

I can't believe they said Strickland.   
Me either 

heh? I read them twice, what did I miss?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1783 on: May 20, 2010, 08:24:30 PM »

I can't believe they said Strickland.   
Me either 

heh? I read them twice, what did I miss?
The state submitted the list of aggravating factors last week.

The defense's challenge will go before Judge Stan Strickland for a final ruling.      The article made a mistake and said Judge Strickland instead of Judge Perry.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1784 on: May 20, 2010, 08:27:36 PM »

Thank you !  That is the picture I spoke of earlier of George and Caylee in the swimming pool...she looks so much like him!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1785 on: May 20, 2010, 08:34:36 PM »

Thank you !  That is the picture I spoke of earlier of George and Caylee in the swimming pool...she looks so much like him!

Yes, Puzzler!

I always thought the same about this one:

...splittin` image.

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1786 on: May 20, 2010, 08:44:20 PM »

And all Carpe said plus the fact they had lawyer write up/insure if something happened to casey they get custody of Caylee. I had never heard this being done before.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1787 on: May 20, 2010, 08:55:04 PM »

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1788 on: May 20, 2010, 09:17:42 PM »

Good evening everyone..

You all make valid points, but I just don't think George is the father. Had he been, Caylee would still be here and George would be 6 feet under. I just don't see Cindy in any way, shape or form excusing something as horrific as her husband fathering her daughter's child. We're not sure why George left, but it has been said that Cindy was having an affair at the time. I think he left because he just couldn't accept Casey's behavior and Cindy's covering for her. The A's are a dysfunctional lot, but even dysfunction has it's limits. Why he was in the delivery room, I have no idea and do think it's insane, but I'll bet he was just trying to go along with the program, pretending to be happy that casey was an unwed mother.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1789 on: May 20, 2010, 09:32:28 PM »

Good evening everyone..

You all make valid points, but I just don't think George is the father. Had he been, Caylee would still be here and George would be 6 feet under. I just don't see Cindy in any way, shape or form excusing something as horrific as her husband fathering her daughter's child. We're not sure why George left, but it has been said that Cindy was having an affair at the time. I think he left because he just couldn't accept Casey's behavior and Cindy's covering for her. The A's are a dysfunctional lot, but even dysfunction has it's limits. Why he was in the delivery room, I have no idea and do think it's insane, but I'll bet he was just trying to go along with the program, pretending to be happy that casey was an unwed mother.

BBM.

Unless Cindy was in on it. Wanted to raise another child and could not have any more.

Just saying it's possible, and not really much worse than thinking that George is the father.

Personally, I am not committed to believing he is.

Now I need to go take a bath.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1790 on: May 20, 2010, 09:50:36 PM »

I also thought it was interesting that KC picked George to have a private conversation with in jail.  At that time we didn't know near what we know now and if I recall common knowledge was that KC didn't get along with George and she didn't like him. Another thing that makes you go Hmmmm.
Forgot about that    Oh and in that pic on the boat with those two, did anybody on that boat think that perhaps that little girl could fall off and drown? She has nothing on her to protect her if she fell over 

Mission...I forgot about that too till you mentioned it..it does make you go hmmmmm..

Rosie..we were talking about that a few days ago..how the little girl had no life jacket on..no one really watching her while she is leaning out of the boat..good parenting  right? 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1791 on: May 20, 2010, 09:59:05 PM »

Don't know if anyone is a fan of Dr. Laura but I am and I just got her most recent blog.  http://www.drlaurablog.com/

Casey Anthony Deserves the Death Penalty
May 20, 2010 on 12:00 am | In Children, Family Email This Post Email This Post

Casey Anthony is charged with murdering her 2 year old daughter and dumping the child in a vacant lot near her grandparents’ home in Orlando, Florida.  Anthony lied about a Hispanic babysitter having the child, and she was photographed partying in the days after the child’s disappearance.

The prosecutor is seeking the death penalty and I say:  RIGHT ON!  If ever there were a case begging for the death penalty, it is the callous murder of a toddler by its mother.

In death penalty cases, jurors are asked to weigh aggravating circumstances that make a crime especially heinous against mitigating factors that favor mercy.  Someone would have to dig long and deep to find motivation for mercy in this case.  The prosecutor’s office points to aggravating circumstances that qualify for the death penalty:

* Death occurred during aggravated child abuse.
* It was especially heinous, atrocious or cruel
* It was committed in a “cold, calculated and premeditated manner without any pretense of moral or legal justification.”
* The child was under 12, and the mother “stood in a position of familial or custodial authority” over her.

In Florida, a prosecutor only needs to raise one of 15 possible aggravating factors to support their decision to seek the death penalty.

The upshot is this:  if Casey Anthony is convicted, she will face the death penalty.

I am 250% behind the death penalty.  Why?  Because I believe that there are conditions under which one forfeits one’s freedom and life, and murdering an innocent child in cold blood to (I suspect) free up one’s party life qualifies for that.  In my opinion, without the death penalty, we demonstrate a lack of respect for human life.

The financial source for Casey’s ability to pay fancy lawyers is largely the money she received from ABC News for the licensing of photos and videos.  Sickening.

Let me dispense with tone of the supposed “gotcha” arguments about the death penalty:  how can I be against abortion on demand but for the death penalty?  Easy.  One is the murdering of an innocent; the other is the killing of a guilty party.  Murder is the killing of an innocent.  Killing may be necessary when it’s in defense of one’s country or one’s person.  Murder eliminates the life of someone who is innocent….like little Caylee.

I listen to Dr. Laura when I am in my car from 3-5..she is very to the point.Doesn't mince words. I like her and respect most of her views.  Today she said something interesting about the problem with Mexico. Annex Mexico and take advantage of their resources (?) something like that..that it is a win win situation for both countries. Made sense when she was saying it.  anyways..I agree with what she says about Casey..

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1792 on: May 20, 2010, 10:38:58 PM »

Thanks Protect The Little Babies.  Your pics show that in at least some cases Caylee looked very much like George.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1793 on: May 21, 2010, 12:12:14 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/23621581/detail.html
Casey's Lawyers File Motion To Strike In Case
Posted: 1:28 pm EDT May 20, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s defense lawyers are complaining that prosecutors didn't give them notice before filing the legal reasons they plan to argue for a death sentence.
A defense motion filed Thursday also claims prosecutors were not definitive about using all five of the death penalty aggravators and that they failed to indicate which evidence they plan to use to prove the aggravators.

Prosecutors say the murder was cruel, cold, calculated and premeditated, that it was a result of aggravated child abuse, and that Caylee Anthony was particularly vulnerable because her killer was her mother.

Motion   http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23621475/detail.html
Forensic Discovery  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23621537/detail.html

What a bunch of cry babies, seriously do they expect the State to try their case on paper for them utilizing third grade language?  Did they not hear one theory by the State already in open court, yes they did.  HEY MORONS, if nothing else the duct tape is the weapon as recited for the world to hear!   We all listened to CJBP's ruling, he said to list the aggravating factors they intended to use, absolutely nothing was ordered in the way of providing evidence or theories.   I don't believe for one hot second that the State released this to the press without copying to the defense.  By the way the irony of them pointing a finger on this issue is almost as rich as them making a mountain out of a molehill over Judge Strickland's casual conversation with a blogger since THE DEFENSE are the ones that have been trying this case in the media.  Regardless, the State was not told that they had to be definitive nor give away "work product."  The defense is posturing quite a bit here & IMHO they are not wise to do so as they are already trying the patience of this extremely experienced & highly esteemed judge.   It is ludacrious for them to conclude that the State was not in compliance with an order that was heard by thousands, maybe millions watching.   There seems to be no rhyme or reason for the defense to file this motion considering what those watching heard, one can only conclude that they have no case & know the State has a strong one & they are looking for ways to get what they havent yet received already in the way of discovery.   Maybe they need to look up the definition for reciprocal, because apparently they choose to ignore that they have to turn over theirs.   When they are put to the test they as for in camera hearings, its obvious the reason for that is that it will become even more evident to the potential jury pool that 1)  there is no exculpatory evidence 2) they are stalling 3) they are attempting to sidetrack the facts of this case with false accusations & playing the blame game.    If this defense team wants to appear this inept & push this stupidity continuously, all I see happening is a strong admonishment on the way.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1794 on: May 21, 2010, 12:13:30 AM »

I have always thought that Caylee was the spitting image of George and Cindy alike - and that Casey and Lee do not resemble their parents ..as Caylee did herself/Grandparents.

Just for the sake of saying.  My first cousin who is male, 15 yrs my senior is the carbon copy of our Grandfather on my Dad's side. From head to toe - its as if he was his son. Which is not possible because he " Our/My Grandfather" died years before he was born. Even my Grandfather's distinct eye color was passed on to him. A eye color that is almost never. Frosty Minty Green. Like the thin chocolate mints "minty green centers" wrapped in foil.
Strange how " family " works within genetics. And can repeat within our children.

God Bless Caylee  an angelic monkey

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1795 on: May 21, 2010, 12:39:59 AM »

Hi Wyks--See your monkey switched to Margaritas.  Yum.  I agree with all of the above.  While not definitive, it could answer quite a few questions.  The most convincing to me are George being present in the delivery room and cutting the cord.  I've never heard of a thing like that.  That's beyond decent, IMO.  Unless, of course you're the father of the baby.  I don't know the protocol if one is the father and the grandfather.  LOL. The other thing which I find extremely suspicious is that while Lee was publicly eliminated as the father, not a word about George. I would think that the statement would be "Neither George nor Lee....." had George been eliminated. 

There's another thing unrelated to the above that I want to say although it won't be too popular, but it's the truth.  When the video taken at the nursing home with Caylee on Papa's lap was first shown, it had sound. Someone, and I think it was Cindy, said "Give Papa a hug and a kiss and you can get down."  So Caylee gave him a hug and a kiss and started to climb off his lap.  That portion of the video, where she started to climb down was cut shortly after it was released, as was the sound. I don't know who edited it.  IMO Caylee, who hadn't seen him for some time, was afraid.  I think that's why she has that expression. And it would be perfectly understandable and normal  for a small child to be afraid in the situation.  I know that Shirley said otherwise, but that is truly what I heard and saw.  Also, in the portion where Caylee says "Are you tired, Papa?" someone tells her to ask Papa if he's tired.  There's nothing wrong with any of the above, but I am 100 percent sure it's correct.

I was banned from WS for saying that in my opinion that Caylee was GA's. I have always felt that and still do. I think that is why KC had such a hold over GA and could do as she darn well pleased.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1796 on: May 21, 2010, 12:43:18 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/23621581/detail.html
Casey's Lawyers File Motion To Strike In Case
Posted: 1:28 pm EDT May 20, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s defense lawyers are complaining that prosecutors didn't give them notice before filing the legal reasons they plan to argue for a death sentence.
A defense motion filed Thursday also claims prosecutors were not definitive about using all five of the death penalty aggravators and that they failed to indicate which evidence they plan to use to prove the aggravators.

Prosecutors say the murder was cruel, cold, calculated and premeditated, that it was a result of aggravated child abuse, and that Caylee Anthony was particularly vulnerable because her killer was her mother.

Motion   http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23621475/detail.html
Forensic Discovery  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23621537/detail.html

They stood in court and whined and whined about the state not providing them the reasons and then when the state does the day after court they whine again. They are showing the state what a weak defense they have.  Utter FAIL on their part.............AGAIN !!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1797 on: May 21, 2010, 12:54:50 AM »

Good evening everyone..

BBM.

Unless Cindy was in on it. Wanted to raise another child and could not have any more.

Just saying it's possible, and not really much worse than thinking that George is the father.

Personally, I am not committed to believing he is.

Now I need to go take a bath.

I already posted my reasons why I do not think this is the case so I wont reiterate but as far as the resemblance goes, in many families the gene pool is very obvious.  On a personal note for example purposes, I am a mix of my mother and father.   My son is an exact split mix of my two brothers - I mean truly like taking two people and blending them together digitally so while I agree Casey does have a strong Anthony favoring, I can't put much weight into resemblance.  I'm sure many of you have relatives that look very similar to others as well with no "icky" factor involved whatsoever.

Actually, I will bet dollars to donuts that the cutting of the cord was Cindy's idea as a form of bonding (eww)  because according to family comments George was not too pleased about Casey's teenage unwed pregnancy.   Cindy wants us to believe it was a complete joy when Casey told them the news, well then they wouldnt have denied an obvious pregnancy to relatives then if they were (according to family member accounts).   I think George's difficulty with Casey's situation  & her ongoing deviant behavior became evident when he left the familial home shortly after Caylee was born as well as issues he had with Cindy.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1798 on: May 21, 2010, 01:06:19 AM »

seeme thanks for the photos...she sure was a cutie. And trim thanks for the daily news.

Re: the depos, I think BOZO is going to be sorry if he tries to trip up Shirley.  I often wonder how she and her husband are doing.  I also think brother Rick will not have softened..I hope everyone has an attorney with them.....but I worry that some may think they don't need one......JMO of course
I actually was thinking the same thing, I understand that Shirley has to do the depo and all, but her health isn't that good, this could really take a toll on her. And not just that, she is in a bad position, being that it is her grandchild, and she also doesn't probably want to upset Cindy, just bad all the way around 

I think a people get older they see things in a different light. I know my mother and my older aunts tend to just say things as they are and not as they wish they could be as younger people tend to do at times. They don't seem to get upset over the facts, because they just are able to accept them as they are. I think Shirley will be just fine as Rick will be there too & all her family seem to support her. 

I think CA used her as an excuse but never really spent any time with her from reading the emails between the other family members. I doubt CA did anything but give lip service to their relationship from those emails.

I believe there will be A LOT of things come out in those depositions that we don't have a clue about at this time concerning the Anthony's family secrets. I am betting that some of those family members know the truth or part of it.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1799 on: May 21, 2010, 01:13:30 AM »

Cappy do I dare read the article on what you just replied too ??

I love when you use the word " Moron"  Monkey Devil! I think you more than likely summed it up ..that I do not have to read the article.

The " word" as it is being presented on the Net within media/bloggers alike- is that the Dufense team is pulling out everything they possibly can " Dirty" ..in order to stay in the limelight. They know Cappy, they have to know that they are going down. They are just yanking chains and screaming all the way ... Make Sure we stay in focus ~ so we can make more stands/stances and keep the interviews going .. on NBC, Whoraldo... whoever is willing to make us a " focus story" for the time being. 

The big boy word that comes to my mind,  yet to come out of Bobo's mouth: ASCERTAIN
I tried to use my memory but I cannot recall what movie this word was used in. It was a comedy in a courtroom setting.  Was more than likely an old black and white movie. I do so recall the the word .. from a movie.

Not for you but for anyone who does not know the meaning - I myself had to look it a long time ago .. Definition: to find out definitely; learn with certainty or assurance; determine: to ascertain the facts.
Just as Bobo is certainly an A@s and proves it every time he opens his mouth. They are scrambling to make whatever is left, bits/pieces, a big Molehill prior to the deadline of Discovery to be submitted.
Talk about the Dufense working for their money. Not the 5.00 an hour " Tax payor paid rate" but for what is offered from the media etc.. and all others who are unknown to us.

Food for thought within this case: " Bobo" is consistently called/contacted by many within media/publishers/authors etc.. he gauges who is the highest bidder .. he knows his legal liabilities. He is an Attorney.  He will toy within the risks and who is truly within the backing of $$. He/they play within again the highest payoff. He is not stupid. Not as we believe he is. The Game is being played already $$. The game has been alive and well for a long time.  Whatever works for both parties...without being caught. 
They $$ holder - use the tactic like on " Craigslist" - for lets say Tickets to the Superbowl. They sell a " Ball point pen" for 2k - and throw in two Bowl tickets. Its not that far off to believe that Bobo doesn't fall into this type of easy cash. He is interviewed as an Atty and is paid for that only - and yet offers up "tidbits secrets" within the Casey Anthony Case. Slowly but surely a Book will be published/or a HUGE controversial story will break in the press just prior to the trial, ( even if it is hearsay, if its valid enough to trip up the public its enough- Inquiring Minds want to Know)  Bobo has his pockets filled.. yet deemed invisible,  not hard for me to understand. This is what it is from here on out. Profit in the making.
We thought that the Anthony's owned the Circus Tent and sold Tickets. Well I think that Bobo is now the Ring Master with Sister Mary Elephant standing next to him. Lyon. And the Colonel with his " I am Just a Good Ol Boy routine" don't mind me .. Bah.
Their all in it for one reason. First hand EARS to Casey and they know they have front row seats - to one of the biggest Murder Trials in History within the US. Meaning the most watched/blogged/read about. They are in their Glory as the Dufense - Win or lose. They simply do not care.

The only Justice in this this Case is Judge Perry and those who represent the State.
From the Dufense side, Casey is but a means to gain $$. She is no longer a client. Caylee is not even a thought.
Something Wicked This Way Comes ..and it will soon enough. Before the Trial, my guess.

who knows maybe BOBO may find a cell near and dear to his girly before the trial ...  You never know.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.