April 17, 2024, 05:49:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 340164 times)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #180 on: May 10, 2010, 01:48:15 PM »

Hi Monkeys----Thanks to all who gave a brief synopsis of what was going in court.  I wasn't able to watch it due to other things I had to do.  I appreciate the succinct comments.

A couple of things I noticed while reading after the fact and watching the videos.  In the video of Baez' comments after court, it appears that he has a black spot on his left cheek.  It looks like it might be melanoma.  I'd have it checked if I were he.  I also noticed for the first time that in profile, he appears to have a very week chin.  Kind of like a rat.

Cindy is much too old to wear the sleeveless dress she wore in court, not to mention it wasn't appropriate to the occasion.  She has saggy things under her arms as we all get as we get older (Except maybe Madonna) and either she should look in a mirror or George should tell her.  She seems to think she has become a glamorous celebrity.  Uh-huh.  No how, no way.  She's the mother of a notorious murderer and a notorious liar herself. 

The comment that Conway made about they are waiting for the trial to know what happened:  They know what happened and have known since July 15, 2008.  And as someone mentioned above they can visit Casey at any time during visiting hours, if she will allow it.  I don't think it would hurt for them to visit and tell her that they love her and have it released to the public.  In fact, IMO, it might make them and Casey more human.

I like Judge Perry a lot and have confidence he will make the correct rulings.
Baby, Spinderalla, The Evil Mistress of Doom, has known since June..remember on one of her calls you can hear her telling Crzy "I've already given you a month!" or words to that effect.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: May 10, 2010, 01:48:35 PM »

Baez after hearing.  05/10/10
http://www.wftv.com/video/23507127/index.html

thanks trim...did anyone else have a problem hearing this???

I had a hard time hearing it the screen froze but the voice carried on in low volume

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: May 10, 2010, 01:53:10 PM »

Quote:
Originally Posted by nachomama View Post
I just watched the repeat coverage of the trial on InSession and she passed the note/envelope just prior to JB spouting off about people holding signs on street corners and just before Judge P interupted him.. If it were to be given to JB... WHY did the guard kind of hide it in her pocket??? Something seems fishy to me....
Yup... it's right after Baez not so subtly compares himself to Atticus finch.

It's shown very clearly beginning at @ the 12:00 mark in Part one of the video from WFTV. (Well, I missed the part of Baez comparing himself to Atticus Finch, can't even believe that fool would say such a thing. There definitely is some note passing  which I also missed.  This is from WS)

I saw the note passing, but I didn't think it was something to be passed to JB....the guard looked over at the other guard and put her hand up to indicate what to me is a signal for a phone call......she then put the note in her pocket part of the note stuck out...it didn't look to me as though she were trying to conceal it.  JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: May 10, 2010, 01:54:59 PM »

Hi Monkeys----Thanks to all who gave a brief synopsis of what was going in court.  I wasn't able to watch it due to other things I had to do.  I appreciate the succinct comments.

A couple of things I noticed while reading after the fact and watching the videos.  In the video of Baez' comments after court, it appears that he has a black spot on his left cheek.  It looks like it might be melanoma.  I'd have it checked if I were he.  I also noticed for the first time that in profile, he appears to have a very week chin.  Kind of like a rat.

Cindy is much too old to wear the sleeveless dress she wore in court, not to mention it wasn't appropriate to the occasion.  She has saggy things under her arms as we all get as we get older (Except maybe Madonna) and either she should look in a mirror or George should tell her.  She seems to think she has become a glamorous celebrity.  Uh-huh.  No how, no way.  She's the mother of a notorious murderer and a notorious liar herself. 

The comment that Conway made about they are waiting for the trial to know what happened:  They know what happened and have known since July 15, 2008.  And as someone mentioned above they can visit Casey at any time during visiting hours, if she will allow it.  I don't think it would hurt for them to visit and tell her that they love her and have it released to the public.  In fact, IMO, it might make them and Casey more human.

Yep, yep, yep!!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #184 on: May 10, 2010, 01:54:59 PM »

Quote:
I just watched the repeat coverage of the trial on InSession and she passed the note/envelope just prior to JB spouting off about people holding signs on street corners and just before Judge P interupted him.. If it were to be given to JB... WHY did the guard kind of hide it in her pocket??? Something seems fishy to me....

It's shown very clearly beginning at @ the 12:00 mark in Part one of the video from WFTV. (Well, I missed the part of Baez comparing himself to Atticus Finch, can't even believe that fool would say such a thing. There definitely is some note passing  which I also missed.  This is from WS)

I saw the note passing, but I didn't think it was something to be passed to JB....the guard looked over at the other guard and put her hand up to indicate what to me is a signal for a phone call......she then put the note in her pocket part of the note stuck out...it didn't look to me as though she were trying to conceal it.  JMO
Thanks, I thought maybe note passing in a courtroom weren't allowed, but maybe it is okay.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: May 10, 2010, 01:55:29 PM »

Quote:

The female guard that received the note read something on it (looked like an envelope IMO), stuck it in her pocket, and then made the sign "phone call" with her right hand to her ear. Maybe the note was to her, that she got a call, or someone else because she craned her neck and looked across the room right away after she read it. Maybe she was trying to get the attention of a superior so she could take the call or let that person aware of a call. It didn't seem to be KC related, but that's just my opinion. That said,it did look like the male guard pointed to Mason questioning if the note(or phone call message) was for him, although he could have meant KC, and then she pointed with her pen towards defense table. I couldn't tell who it was that wrote and passed the note.....was it media or one of the defense goons?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: May 10, 2010, 01:56:28 PM »

Now it is all clear, Baez and Casey are both delusional, no wonder they get along so fine.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  I watched the video of her arrival.......the preening of her hair and clothing, smiles at BOZO, then he hands her a piece of paper...not even a tablet.....then sets about to make it look like he is engrossed in whatever he is reading.......these 2 are a pair made for each other

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: May 10, 2010, 01:58:55 PM »

Hi BB!!!~  I agree with all your thoughts

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: May 10, 2010, 02:04:42 PM »

Baez after hearing.  05/10/10
http://www.wftv.com/video/23507127/index.html

thanks trim...did anyone else have a problem hearing this???

I had a hard time hearing it the screen froze but the voice carried on in low volume

I had the volume up as far as it would go and still had to listen very carefully to hear him

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: May 10, 2010, 02:05:54 PM »

Baby, Spinderalla, The Evil Mistress of Doom, has known since June..remember on one of her calls you can hear her telling Crzy "I've already given you a month!" or words to that effect.

I call those saggy arms "Hello Helens" ......waving Hello

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: May 10, 2010, 02:13:24 PM »

Now it is all clear, Baez and Casey are both delusional, no wonder they get along so fine.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  I watched the video of her arrival.......the preening of her hair and clothing, smiles at BOZO, then he hands her a piece of paper...not even a tablet.....then sets about to make it look like he is engrossed in whatever he is reading.......these 2 are a pair made for each other

Bozo  gives KC a piece of paper but NO pen....I was LMAO wondering how long it would take before she would ask him for one, 2 minutes later, I think it was Mason walks over and hands her a pen.
OMG watching her look at that blank piece of paper for 2 whole minutes, like it was a some important document was priceless! Monkey Devil!
I agree, these 2 are a match made in hell!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: May 10, 2010, 02:36:07 PM »

O/T Melissa Huckaby Pleads Guilty To Kidnapping, Murder Of Sandra Cantu, life in prison without parole. Thank-you JessStar and Cece for this news  an angelic monkey
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: May 10, 2010, 02:43:24 PM »

O/T Melissa Huckaby Pleads Guilty To Kidnapping, Murder Of Sandra Cantu, life in prison without parole. Thank-you JessStar and Cece for this news  an angelic monkey

thanks to all of you for the information...

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: May 10, 2010, 02:50:13 PM »

when BOZO was telling his 'story' in court about jurors not knowing him, I called BS.  His inadeqies are known far an wide as is this cae.....here's a example

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpps/news/national/051010-Casey-Anthony_7460890

Anthony jurors will be picked from outside Orlando
Casey Anthony motions hearing

Updated: Monday, 10 May 2010, 11:38 AM CDT
Published : Monday, 10 May 2010, 5:40 AM CDT

By NICK FOKIANOS | FOX 35 News

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Casey Anthony was back in front of an Orange County judge on Monday.

During the hearing, it was decided that jurors in the trial will be picked from outside Orlando and then brought back to Central Florida for the trial.

Chief Judge Belivin Perry said he will grant a change of venue motion at the appropriate time. Once the judge picks a location, he will tell the attorneys and then place a gag order on them.

Anthony's attorney Jose Baez had argued that Orlando-area residents had been tainted by negative media exposure.

Baez then argued for pictures of Anthony partying, supposedly during the time that Caylee was missing, to be sealed.  Judge Perry deferred a decision on that motion, asking both parties to work together on which photos they intend to use.

Click here to see some of the discovery photos >>>

On Tuesday, the defense will present arguments against the death penalty, which they contend is unconstitutional.

Last week Judge Belvin Perry denied a request from Anthony's attorney to seal all records related to the public funding of her defense.

Judge Perry said Anthony's attorney failed to prove that releasing the information would jeopardize her right to a fair trial. Jose Baez had argued that making the records public could reveal strategy and the type of expert witnesses the defense is hiring.

Anthony has been declared indigent, allowing public money to pay for expert witnesses and other costs but not attorney fees.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: May 10, 2010, 02:53:48 PM »

when BOZO was telling his 'story' in court about jurors not knowing him, I called BS.  His inadeqies     inadequacies  are known far an wide as is this cae.....here's a example

self edit....I know I can spell better than that Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: May 10, 2010, 02:55:20 PM »

The Judge said he would be issuing a gag order for the attorneys once he picks where the Jury will come from.

Nothing about issuing a gag order to ALL parties?  Most notably Goerge and Cindy.  I can just see them high tailing to the jurisdiction the Jury will come from and doing news interviews. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: May 10, 2010, 03:11:25 PM »

The Judge said he would be issuing a gag order for the attorneys once he picks where the Jury will come from.

Nothing about issuing a gag order to ALL parties?  Most notably Goerge and Cindy.  I can just see them high tailing to the jurisdiction the Jury will come from and doing news interviews. 
I will be stunned if they keep quiet.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: May 10, 2010, 03:14:53 PM »

05/10/10 Hearing for anyone who missed it.
Part 1 http://www.wftv.com/video/23506764/index.html
Part 2 http://www.wftv.com/video/23505934/index.html
Part 3 http://www.wftv.com/video/23506330/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: May 10, 2010, 03:21:55 PM »

Thanks Trimm.    an angelic monkey
crazybabyborg
« Reply #199 on: May 10, 2010, 03:25:01 PM »

Ahhhhhhh, just catching up again. So it was a Magic emblem on George's shirt! Well, dream on, Georgie, because that's exactly what it would take to get Casey out of this one!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.