April 20, 2024, 08:53:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 340511 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1800 on: May 21, 2010, 01:27:22 AM »

Anthony's foreclosure hearing canceled.................hmmmm, now why do I think they got the mortgage money from selling Caylee photos. Just seems too coincidental with the "new" pix and all. Of course, I could be wrong.....

Sorry, forgot to add the link
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=7113423

Register of Actions
Case No. 2010-CA-004872-O

05/19/2010           Notice of Cancellation
Notice of Cancellation
05/20/2010           Order Scheduling Mediation
STIPULATED Order Scheduling Mediation

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1801 on: May 21, 2010, 01:29:16 AM »

Hi Wyks--See your monkey switched to Margaritas.  Yum.  I agree with all of the above.  While not definitive, it could answer quite a few questions.  The most convincing to me are George being present in the delivery room and cutting the cord.  I've never heard of a thing like that.  That's beyond decent, IMO.  Unless, of course you're the father of the baby.  I don't know the protocol if one is the father and the grandfather.  LOL. The other thing which I find extremely suspicious is that while Lee was publicly eliminated as the father, not a word about George. I would think that the statement would be "Neither George nor Lee....." had George been eliminated. 

There's another thing unrelated to the above that I want to say although it won't be too popular, but it's the truth.  When the video taken at the nursing home with Caylee on Papa's lap was first shown, it had sound. Someone, and I think it was Cindy, said "Give Papa a hug and a kiss and you can get down."  So Caylee gave him a hug and a kiss and started to climb off his lap.  That portion of the video, where she started to climb down was cut shortly after it was released, as was the sound. I don't know who edited it.  IMO Caylee, who hadn't seen him for some time, was afraid.  I think that's why she has that expression. And it would be perfectly understandable and normal  for a small child to be afraid in the situation.  I know that Shirley said otherwise, but that is truly what I heard and saw.  Also, in the portion where Caylee says "Are you tired, Papa?" someone tells her to ask Papa if he's tired.  There's nothing wrong with any of the above, but I am 100 percent sure it's correct.

I was banned from WS for saying that in my opinion that Caylee was GA's. I have always felt that and still do. I think that is why KC had such a hold over GA and could do as she darn well pleased.
Turbo my only thoughts of WOAH within paternity of Caylee is on the door of the Ant House. The photos that were put up in a collection. The photo's being of Casey in the hospital after giving birth, tons of infant photos of Caylee, and 3 other photos of George. Which struck me - as 
Link to photo: http://photos.momlogic.com/galleries/new_casey_anthony_photos#51011
Not one photo within is of Cindy/Lee or anyone but Casey Caylee and George - I don't know if Cindy made this " montage" of photos .. But even is she did its " Strange" ..and Ucky to me. If Casey made it herself than its ...really " not right"  so not right. Sad Grandfather or not, her Dad being George .. this is so not normal " within the photo's" ... ick.
I find it to be " a tribute of some sort" that does not make sense .. not to me anyway.
I have no clue if GA is Caylee's Dad. My heart and Head tries to wash that thought away.
But within all of everything .. only God knows .. Its very disturbing to say the least.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1802 on: May 21, 2010, 01:45:18 AM »

seeme thanks for the photos...she sure was a cutie. And trim thanks for the daily news.

Re: the depos, I think BOZO is going to be sorry if he tries to trip up Shirley.  I often wonder how she and her husband are doing.  I also think brother Rick will not have softened..I hope everyone has an attorney with them.....but I worry that some may think they don't need one......JMO of course
I actually was thinking the same thing, I understand that Shirley has to do the depo and all, but her health isn't that good, this could really take a toll on her. And not just that, she is in a bad position, being that it is her grandchild, and she also doesn't probably want to upset Cindy, just bad all the way around 

I think a people get older they see things in a different light. I know my mother and my older aunts tend to just say things as they are and not as they wish they could be as younger people tend to do at times. They don't seem to get upset over the facts, because they just are able to accept them as they are. I think Shirley will be just fine as Rick will be there too & all her family seem to support her. 

I think CA used her as an excuse but never really spent any time with her from reading the emails between the other family members. I doubt CA did anything but give lip service to their relationship from those emails.

I believe there will be A LOT of things come out in those depositions that we don't have a clue about at this time concerning the Anthony's family secrets. I am betting that some of those family members know the truth or part of it.
Grandma Shirley is who she is. She speaks from the HIP and tells what she has been told by her Daughter to her - as Truth. She is an elderly woman with nothing to lose or gain. She was told what she was told by CA - and stood by her Daughter's words.  Within the events she was able to be with Caylee, she only would know what was told to her and see Caylee for Caylee herself. I don't think that Grandma Shirley is one to mince words.. she is from a different era. You tell what you know and know only what you tell. No huge translation there other than her memory serving her .. 
Once people get old they tend to remake themselves as well - Perfect parent or otherwise when they were not "so perfect" in their younger years .. just wondering about Cindy and her years growing up. From Rick's perception the adult kids at present, segregated and spread out - not having much contact.  No one's family is perfect. Even when they attempt to look like it from the outside. Just wondering what Cindy was like at the age of 22. I bet she was a whiplash like Casey. jmo. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1803 on: May 21, 2010, 04:05:32 AM »

Good evening everyone..

You all make valid points, but I just don't think George is the father. Had he been, Caylee would still be here and George would be 6 feet under. I just don't see Cindy in any way, shape or form excusing something as horrific as her husband fathering her daughter's child. We're not sure why George left, but it has been said that Cindy was having an affair at the time. I think he left because he just couldn't accept Casey's behavior and Cindy's covering for her. The A's are a dysfunctional lot, but even dysfunction has it's limits. Why he was in the delivery room, I have no idea and do think it's insane, but I'll bet he was just trying to go along with the program, pretending to be happy that casey was an unwed mother.

Curly I agree with you, I don't think George is the father and I expect Caylee to look a lot like her grandparents why wouldn't she? I think some time ago that LE actually said they knew who the daddy was and if it was Georgie I am sure they would have arrested him long since. Although I have no explanation of his creepy behavior in general, I think the whole lot of them seem to have personality disorders of one type or another.

Evening everyone 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1804 on: May 21, 2010, 05:14:39 AM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1805 on: May 21, 2010, 07:01:49 AM »

Hi Wyks--See your monkey switched to Margaritas.  Yum.  I agree with all of the above.  While not definitive, it could answer quite a few questions.  The most convincing to me are George being present in the delivery room and cutting the cord.  I've never heard of a thing like that.  That's beyond decent, IMO.  Unless, of course you're the father of the baby.  I don't know the protocol if one is the father and the grandfather.  LOL. The other thing which I find extremely suspicious is that while Lee was publicly eliminated as the father, not a word about George. I would think that the statement would be "Neither George nor Lee....." had George been eliminated. 

There's another thing unrelated to the above that I want to say although it won't be too popular, but it's the truth.  When the video taken at the nursing home with Caylee on Papa's lap was first shown, it had sound. Someone, and I think it was Cindy, said "Give Papa a hug and a kiss and you can get down."  So Caylee gave him a hug and a kiss and started to climb off his lap.  That portion of the video, where she started to climb down was cut shortly after it was released, as was the sound. I don't know who edited it.  IMO Caylee, who hadn't seen him for some time, was afraid.  I think that's why she has that expression. And it would be perfectly understandable and normal  for a small child to be afraid in the situation.  I know that Shirley said otherwise, but that is truly what I heard and saw.  Also, in the portion where Caylee says "Are you tired, Papa?" someone tells her to ask Papa if he's tired.  There's nothing wrong with any of the above, but I am 100 percent sure it's correct.

I was banned from WS for saying that in my opinion that Caylee was GA's. I have always felt that and still do. I think that is why KC had such a hold over GA and could do as she darn well pleased.
Turbo my only thoughts of WOAH within paternity of Caylee is on the door of the Ant House. The photos that were put up in a collection. The photo's being of Casey in the hospital after giving birth, tons of infant photos of Caylee, and 3 other photos of George. Which struck me - as 
Link to photo: http://photos.momlogic.com/galleries/new_casey_anthony_photos#51011
Not one photo within is of Cindy/Lee or anyone but Casey Caylee and George - I don't know if Cindy made this " montage" of photos .. But even is she did its " Strange" ..and Ucky to me. If Casey made it herself than its ...really " not right"  so not right. Sad Grandfather or not, her Dad being George .. this is so not normal " within the photo's" ... ick.
I find it to be " a tribute of some sort" that does not make sense .. not to me anyway.
I have no clue if GA is Caylee's Dad. My heart and Head tries to wash that thought away.
But within all of everything .. only God knows .. Its very disturbing to say the least.

Deenie,

It is a creepy montage........no Caylee/Cindy, no Caylee/Lee......but there's ole' creepy George...ughhhhhhhh

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1806 on: May 21, 2010, 07:03:51 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/5/20/caseys_defense_wants_states_reasons_for_death_thrown_out.html
 Casey’s Defense Seeks More Death Penalty Proof
Friday, May 21, 2010 5:56:30 AM
ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony's defense team wants Chief Judge Belvin Perry to throw out the state's list of reasons why she should be put to death.

Anthony's lawyers said the list of aggravating circumstances isn't complete.

In the 4-page motion released Thursday, the defense said there should be evidence to support why the aggravating circumstances are there.

They also argue the state has written that it may rely on these circumstances, but not that they exist.

Anthony's attorneys also said the list should be thrown out because it wasn't delivered to them before being released to the media.

This was an order Perry gave to both parties.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1807 on: May 21, 2010, 07:33:58 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/23620126/detail.html
More Evidence To Be Released In Anthony Case
Defense Team Files Several Motions Thursday

POSTED: 11:34 am EDT May 20, 2010
UPDATED: 6:58 am EDT May 21, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
More than 500 pages of evidence are set to be released in the case against Casey Anthony Friday morning.

Amid the documents could be lab results from Anthony's car.

Meanwhile, the defense team for Casey Anthony went on the offense Thursday as they demand more information and evidence.

Prosecutors and Anthony's attorneys had a disagreement during court hearings last week over how much detail the state should provide regarding their reasons for seeking the death penalty.

In a motion filed Thursday morning, the defense said the state failed to provide any indication of the evidence it intends to rely on to prove the existence of the aggravating factors.

Prosecutors listed as many as five aggravating factors they may rely on last week, but the defense said that's not good enough.
The defense also demanded more discovery evidence from Oak Ridge Laboratory concerning the so-called sniff tests done on the air in Anthony's car.

Based on what the defense called "experimental research," scientists at Oak Ridge Laboratory came to the conclusion the air had signs of a decomposition event having taken place in the car.

The defense is asking Judge Belvin Perry to decide on the issues.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1808 on: May 21, 2010, 07:39:50 AM »

I can't believe they said Strickland.   
Me either 

heh? I read them twice, what did I miss?

Hey Blink.   
We were talking about this article.  http://www.clickorlando.com/news/23624611/detail.html
If we can keep the judges straight,surely they should be able to.   

~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: May 21, 2010, 08:10:51 AM »

I have always thought that Caylee was the spitting image of George and Cindy alike - and that Casey and Lee do not resemble their parents ..as Caylee did herself/Grandparents.

Just for the sake of saying.  My first cousin who is male, 15 yrs my senior is the carbon copy of our Grandfather on my Dad's side. From head to toe - its as if he was his son. Which is not possible because he " Our/My Grandfather" died years before he was born. Even my Grandfather's distinct eye color was passed on to him. A eye color that is almost never. Frosty Minty Green. Like the thin chocolate mints "minty green centers" wrapped in foil.
Strange how " family " works within genetics. And can repeat within our children.

God Bless Caylee  an angelic monkey

My son was the spitting image of my brother when he was born and looked like my nephew growing up.  My son's father is not even the same nationality as we are, some genes are just more dominant than others.  My aunt would always say you can always tell a Bearly family baby.  My brothers' wives do not resemble each other either.

Sometimes people choose as their "mates" someone who resembles themselves, as an egocentric person, I can see Casey choosing for her baby's father, someone who resembles her.  I agree that this family is too close for comfort, but I really think there is some weird family secret, even if it is the control that one woman has over her family. 

Cindy has control over George and has him by the short hairs, he cannot live alone, he needs her as his caretaker, the same with Casey, none of her relationships were good enough for her, she always sought mommy in the end.  If Caylee was still alive, and they moved in with Tony, she would have come running back to mommy eventually.  She is addicted to this relationship. 

I also see the fact that the father was never named, as wanting total control over Caylee, no father, no competition.  It was worth every penny they did not get from him to Cindy, for that control.  KC hated that she needed her mother, but she did.  Lee was used to these family dynamics, after all, this is where he grew up and what felt normal to him.  He also has come running back to Mom.  Poor Caylee was helpless and along for the ride.  She got run over by the Anthony dysfunction train. 

It was inevitable that Casey would once again try to break all ties with her mother, unfortunately, that included the one "thing" that Cindy loved the most, Caylee.

Caylee was taken care of as though she was a possession, and that possession could not go into the hands of the one person who is your rival, even if you have to break it.  If it can't be mine, it won't be yours, there, I broke it and you can't have it either.  A tug of war over what they never realized, was a human being, a very precious human being, they failed to recognize her humanity and individuality. 

Poor Caylee, she never knew when another fight would erupt, her only sanctity was her room and the costumes she wore in her imaginary world.  A "good mother" does not let that happen to their child.  The film we saw of Casey and Cindy fighting in the jail was, I believe, what Caylee saw on a regular basis.  What we didn't see however, was the physical part of the fight, because the fighters were separated by distance.  Can you imagine what that fight would have been like had they been in the same room?  Caylee could tell you. 

God knows how precious Caylee is, she now has love in abundance.

As far as this defense is concerned, they cry if they do, they cry if they don't.  They need to get out of the sandbox and go home.  The reasons the death penalty was sought was apparent to anyone who paid attention, no surprises there.  Someone said the best defense is an offense and I think this defense is extremely offensive.  They have revealed their hand over and over.  They have nothing.  They play by their own rules.  Denied!  Denied!  Denied!

I also noticed that the defense made sure they ate up all the money Casey had, before they started even taking depos, which they knew would be on the state's dime.  Pro bono?  Don't we all wish we could get a job pro bono that paid $200,000+? 

There is a bunch of money missing.  Where did it go?  It certainly did not go to Caylee's defense, she has not been considered by her family in this as the precious child she is, instead, she was a broken possession, taken out in the trash, after being triple bagged, to make sure the pieces never hurt the one throwing her away.  She was so very precious and fragile and her "owners" never cared.

Run free with the angels, Caylee, there are multitudes that love you and recognize you for the loving child you are.  We will not forget, we will remain steadfast.  She sent a message with that toy horse, it was missing a knight.  Caylee needed a hero, she did not have one in life, but many are here to make sure she has one now. 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1810 on: May 21, 2010, 08:29:57 AM »

I have always thought that Caylee was the spitting image of George and Cindy alike - and that Casey and Lee do not resemble their parents ..as Caylee did herself/Grandparents.

Just for the sake of saying.  My first cousin who is male, 15 yrs my senior is the carbon copy of our Grandfather on my Dad's side. From head to toe - its as if he was his son. Which is not possible because he " Our/My Grandfather" died years before he was born. Even my Grandfather's distinct eye color was passed on to him. A eye color that is almost never. Frosty Minty Green. Like the thin chocolate mints "minty green centers" wrapped in foil.
Strange how " family " works within genetics. And can repeat within our children.

My son was the spitting image of my brother when he was born and looked like my nephew growing up.  My son's father is not even the same nationality as we are, some genes are just more dominant than others.  My aunt would always say you can always tell a Bearly family baby.  My brothers' wives do not resemble each other either.

Sometimes people choose as their "mates" someone who resembles themselves, as an egocentric person, I can see Casey choosing for her baby's father, someone who resembles her.  I agree that this family is too close for comfort, but I really think there is some weird family secret, even if it is the control that one woman has over her family. 

Cindy has control over George and has him by the short hairs, he cannot live alone, he needs her as his caretaker, the same with Casey, none of her relationships were good enough for her, she always sought mommy in the end.  If Caylee was still alive, and they moved in with Tony, she would have come running back to mommy eventually.  She is addicted to this relationship. 

I also see the fact that the father was never named, as wanting total control over Caylee, no father, no competition.  It was worth every penny they did not get from him to Cindy, for that control.  KC hated that she needed her mother, but she did.  Lee was used to these family dynamics, after all, this is where he grew up and what felt normal to him.  He also has come running back to Mom.  Poor Caylee was helpless and along for the ride.  She got run over by the Anthony dysfunction train. 

It was inevitable that Casey would once again try to break all ties with her mother, unfortunately, that included the one "thing" that Cindy loved the most, Caylee.

Caylee was taken care of as though she was a possession, and that possession could not go into the hands of the one person who is your rival, even if you have to break it.  If it can't be mine, it won't be yours, there, I broke it and you can't have it either.  A tug of war over what they never realized, was a human being, a very precious human being, they failed to recognize her humanity and individuality. 

Poor Caylee, she never knew when another fight would erupt, her only sanctity was her room and the costumes she wore in her imaginary world.  A "good mother" does not let that happen to their child.  The film we saw of Casey and Cindy fighting in the jail was, I believe, what Caylee saw on a regular basis.  What we didn't see however, was the physical part of the fight, because the fighters were separated by distance.  Can you imagine what that fight would have been like had they been in the same room?  Caylee could tell you. 

As far as this defense is concerned, they cry if they do, they cry if they don't.  They need to get out of the sandbox and go home.  The reasons the death penalty was sought was apparent to anyone who paid attention, no surprises there.  Someone said the best defense is an offense and I think this defense is extremely offensive.  They have revealed their hand over and over.  They have nothing.  They play by their own rules.  Denied!  Denied!  Denied!

I also noticed that the defense made sure they ate up all the money Casey had, before they started even taking depos, which they knew would be on the state's dime.  Pro bono?  Don't we all wish we could get a job pro bono that paid $200,000+? 

There is a bunch of money missing.  Where did it go?  It certainly did not go to Caylee's defense, she has not been considered by her family in this as the precious child she is, instead, she was a broken possession, taken out in the trash, after being triple bagged, to make sure the pieces never hurt the one throwing her away.  She was so very precious and fragile and her "owners" never cared.

Run free with the angels, Caylee, there are multitudes that love you and recognize you for the loving child you are.  We will not forget, we will remain steadfast.  She sent a message with that toy horse, it was missing a knight.  Caylee needed a hero, she did not have one in life, but many are here to make sure she has one now. 

Morning Bearly  an angelic monkey
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1811 on: May 21, 2010, 08:33:44 AM »

Thanks Trim - looking forward to those documents!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: May 21, 2010, 08:38:13 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-evidence-release-20100521,0,1433577.story
Casey Anthony case: More evidence expected today
An additional 500 pages of evidence related to the state's murder case against Casey Anthony is set for release today.
 By Sarah Lundy, Orlando Sentinel

5:31 a.m. EDT, May 21, 2010
Authorities are expected to release an additional 500 pages of evidence related to the state's murder case against Casey Anthony today.

Exactly what is expected to be released is unclear. The release is expected to happen sometime this morning. Check back for details.

Evidence becomes public after the state shares it with the defense.

And it's already been a busy week for Anthony's defense team.

Her attorney's fielded new paperwork this week in an effort to get more details from prosecutors as to why the state is seeking the death penalty against the 24-year-old mother accused of killing her daughter.

Last week, prosecutors filed a one-page notice, stating five legal reasons, such as the victim was younger than 12 years old and the death was especially heinous, atrocious and cruel.

That's not good enough for Anthony's attorneys.

"No facts were cited in support of those aggravating circumstances," defense attorney Jose Baez wrote in the request filed Thursday.

And, Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry, Baez wrote, ordered the state to include the particulars.

"The state has failed to provide any indication of the evidence it intends to rely on to prove the existence of these aggravating factors," Baez wrote.

Anthony is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee, in 2008. The toddler's remains were found in December 2008 — five months after her family reported her missing. The medical examiner ruled her death a homicide but could not determine how she died.
Prosecutors initially announced they were not seeking the death penalty. After the remains were found, the state decided to go for capital punishment.

Check back for updates.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: May 21, 2010, 08:38:53 AM »

Thanks Trim - looking forward to those documents!

Me too!   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1814 on: May 21, 2010, 09:12:58 AM »

Thanks for all the updates, hope the document dump is a good one    I was thinking last night about if George was Caylee's father, imo, if he was, the State would obviously know this, and no way do I think the DP would be on the table. Most people, including myself, would not go along with the DP if that were the case. I morally couldn't be on a jury and do such a thing, but that is me.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1815 on: May 21, 2010, 09:26:50 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/05/21/cayleecasey-anthony-case-fingerprint-on-the-trunk-new-discovery-released-more-motions-by-the-defense/

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Fingerprint On The Trunk, New Discovery Released, More Motions By the Defense
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1816 on: May 21, 2010, 09:28:30 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/05/21/cayleecasey-anthony-case-fingerprint-on-the-trunk-new-discovery-released-more-motions-by-the-defense/

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Fingerprint On The Trunk, New Discovery Released, More Motions By the Defense

Thank-you
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1817 on: May 21, 2010, 09:39:49 AM »

Thanks for all the updates, hope the document dump is a good one    I was thinking last night about if George was Caylee's father, imo, if he was, the State would obviously know this, and no way do I think the DP would be on the table. Most people, including myself, would not go along with the DP if that were the case. I morally couldn't be on a jury and do such a thing, but that is me.

Good point.   And like Miki said - he probably would have been arrested if he were the bio dad.
I have to admit that I go back and forth on the issue.   So many good arguments as to why he could possibly be the father.  Hopefully we will eventually find out who the real father was.    Looking forward to our doc dump today.

Good morning everyone.           Bearly - great post.     
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1818 on: May 21, 2010, 09:42:58 AM »

Good point.   And like Miki said - he probably would have been arrested if he were the bio dad.
I have to admit that I go back and forth on the issue.   So many good arguments as to why he could possibly be the father.  Hopefully we will eventually find out who the real father was.    Looking forward to our doc dump today.

Good morning everyone.           Bearly - great post.     
Hi Sassy  I keep going back and forth also, even though this is the creepiest family I've come across, it is still something that I keep telling myself, no, this can't be 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1819 on: May 21, 2010, 09:46:16 AM »

Good morning Monkeys
{{{Bearly}}}
That was a very truthful and insightful post.I think what I bolded above says it all and would make a great sig line.
Rest in peace sweet little Caylee
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.