April 19, 2024, 08:29:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 340377 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1860 on: May 21, 2010, 12:37:46 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/23631617/detail.html
586 Pages Of Evidence Released In Casey Case
Posted: 9:50 am EDT May 21, 2010Updated: 12:13 pm EDT May 21, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors in the case against Casey released 586 pages Friday morning that contain FBI evidence and emails. The documents also contain information about evidence found in the trunk of Casey’s car.
The defense team may try to use the FBI emails to raise some important questions. Casey’s lawyers had asked for the communications between investigators, obviously looking for breakdowns in the chain of command protecting the integrity of the evidence or anything else that could help them attack or eliminate some of the massive evidence against Casey.

Photos of evidence in sealed packages show a breach of the packaging. It's unclear whether the breach goes through and through, but if it does the defense may try to get the evidence thrown out of the case, attempting to argue it has been contaminated, even if there's no evidence to confirm that. It's unclear what's in that package.

FBI documents showing the chain of command of evidence, which was requested by the defense was also released Friday. One set of communications between investigators shows they were working to retrieve evidence from Casey Anthony’s car trunk that apparently had been sent to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement lab and then to the Wuestoff lab, which is a private lab for testing. The evidence included soil, trunk liner and carpeting. The FBI wanted to handle all testing of physical evidence and said certain testing could not be done if the private lab or FDLE had started testing the evidence.
n the end, they figured out that testing had not been done by any other lab. But WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says the defense could raise questions about how many people had access to that evidence before it came back to the FBI and whether it had been contaminated.

Also, a hearing has been scheduled for June 1 concerning the defense team's fight to keep public records about Casey's visitors at the jail private and its request for Judge Perry to review some previous rulings made by Judge Stan Strickland before he recused himself over questions about his conversations with a blogger.

Meanwhile, the foreclosure case involving Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy, is headed toward mediation.

An Orange County judge signed paperwork Thursday, ordering the Anthony’s into mediation with Bank of America for their home on Hope Spring Drive.

This will end up being a red herring.   An argument will be made feverishly but in the end I doubt it would rise to the level of being thrown out as evidence, IMHO.

But in reading the discovery it is shown that an additional 17 hairs were found when Dr Lee examined Casey's car along with an investigator that was reportedly there the entire time.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1861 on: May 21, 2010, 12:39:54 PM »

Heart sticker.............

DUM da DUM DUM..DUMMMMMMMM!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1862 on: May 21, 2010, 12:40:01 PM »

hi Mission.....am I missing the reference to duct tape??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1863 on: May 21, 2010, 12:41:34 PM »

Thank you for all updates/links!    It's going to be an interesting day of reading.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1864 on: May 21, 2010, 12:50:20 PM »

Thank you for all updates/links!    It's going to be an interesting day of reading.
Yes, thanks from me too! I'm visiting my father and he's got the slowest archaic dial up thing in the world.  Go Team Caylee 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1865 on: May 21, 2010, 12:50:38 PM »

Hi Sunny - no you aren't missing it, it doesn't state anything about duct tape it just references "sticker found at scene".....not sure what to think, but my first thought was the sticker on the picture frame matches the one at the scene.  It would be wonderful if that sticker matched one at the house.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1866 on: May 21, 2010, 12:51:03 PM »

My understanding is that the heart shaped sticker that was found on the duct tape, is similar or exactly like the heart shaped sticker found on the back of a picture frame found in the Anthony home.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1867 on: May 21, 2010, 12:54:08 PM »

My understanding is that the heart shaped sticker that was found on the duct tape, is similar or exactly like the heart shaped sticker found on the back of a picture frame found in the Anthony home.
Yes, yes - that is how I read it too. Thank you NoRose I couldn't put it into words as well as you just did.   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1868 on: May 21, 2010, 12:54:28 PM »

Hi Sunny - no you aren't missing it, it doesn't state anything about duct tape it just references "sticker found at scene".....not sure what to think, but my first thought was the sticker on the picture frame matches the one at the scene.  It would be wonderful if that sticker matched one at the house.

Thanks Mission.....I remember going through oodles of pages about the sticker.....it sure would be great if it could be matched up.  IIRC...there were pages of stickers found at the A's....many various hearts.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1869 on: May 21, 2010, 01:01:00 PM »

thanks nr....OK, bear with me as I try to get this straight in my mind....heart shaped sticker residue on duct tape,  heart shape sticker found at the scene on  back of a picture frame and a sticker at the home on the back of a picture frame...is that correct so far??  and the sticker at the home is similar to the residue from the duct tape?

Rest in Peace Caylee

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1870 on: May 21, 2010, 01:02:00 PM »

And all Carpe said plus the fact they had lawyer write up/insure if something happened to casey they get custody of Caylee. I had never heard this being done before.
I AM NOT DEFENDING THE ANTHONYS but.... it's always a smart thing to provide for the custody of one's child, should one die (whether by being thrown under the bus or by the needle). In this case, where both the mother and the child lived with the grandparents, it was a logical choice for Crzy to make sure that Georgie and Spinderella got custody. I know that in my  state, if the parents die without having guardians listed, the State assumes custody of the child until guardianship is determined. In other words, the grandparents would have to go thru an adoption process.

So, Casey may have actually done one smart thing. Of course, Cindy was pulling the strings....

.........IIRCThat was all just another one of their lies.............The SA interviewed the so called attorney they told LE who had drawn up the papers on that and he not only had not done it, he knew nothing about it at all.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1871 on: May 21, 2010, 01:03:13 PM »

thanks nr....OK, bear with me as I try to get this straight in my mind....heart shaped sticker residue on duct tape,  heart shape sticker found at the scene on  back of a picture frame and a sticker at the home on the back of a picture frame...is that correct so far??  and the sticker at the home is similar to the residue from the duct tape?
That is what it is, somebody correct this if I'm wrong, please.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1872 on: May 21, 2010, 01:06:37 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/23631428/detail.html
State Sent Casey Jail Letters To FBI
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Death Of Daughter
POSTED: Friday, May 21, 2010
UPDATED: 12:07 pm EDT May 21, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Authorities on Friday released nearly 600 pages of information in the Casey Anthony murder case.
The documents show that the state sent the handwritten letters from Anthony to another inmate in the Orange County Jail to the FBI to be analyzed.

Every page and envelopes is included in the lab's inventory sheets. They are being compared to known samples of Anthony's handwriting, like a letter she wrote to Sheriff Kevin Beary a few months after her arrest.

The state also handed over information about the forensic experts who are conducting the tests, including how many times they have testified in court, in which cases and the outcome of those cases.

The documents were made public after the state shared the information with Anthony's defense team as part of the discovery process.

Anthony, 24, is jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in a wooded area in Orange County in December 2008.

Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty and has claimed that Caylee was taken by a baby sitter.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1873 on: May 21, 2010, 01:09:23 PM »

Thanks Mission.....I remember going through oodles of pages about the sticker.....it sure would be great if it could be matched up.  IIRC...there were pages of stickers found at the A's....many various hearts.
That is what I remember to Sunny, there were oodles of stickers found at the house.  I pray they have an exact match.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1874 on: May 21, 2010, 01:34:44 PM »

Hi Wyks--See your monkey switched to Margaritas.  Yum.  I agree with all of the above.  While not definitive, it could answer quite a few questions.  The most convincing to me are George being present in the delivery room and cutting the cord.  I've never heard of a thing like that.  That's beyond decent, IMO.  Unless, of course you're the father of the baby.  I don't know the protocol if one is the father and the grandfather.  LOL. The other thing which I find extremely suspicious is that while Lee was publicly eliminated as the father, not a word about George. I would think that the statement would be "Neither George nor Lee....." had George been eliminated. 

There's another thing unrelated to the above that I want to say although it won't be too popular, but it's the truth.  When the video taken at the nursing home with Caylee on Papa's lap was first shown, it had sound. Someone, and I think it was Cindy, said "Give Papa a hug and a kiss and you can get down."  So Caylee gave him a hug and a kiss and started to climb off his lap.  That portion of the video, where she started to climb down was cut shortly after it was released, as was the sound. I don't know who edited it.  IMO Caylee, who hadn't seen him for some time, was afraid.  I think that's why she has that expression. And it would be perfectly understandable and normal  for a small child to be afraid in the situation.  I know that Shirley said otherwise, but that is truly what I heard and saw.  Also, in the portion where Caylee says "Are you tired, Papa?" someone tells her to ask Papa if he's tired.  There's nothing wrong with any of the above, but I am 100 percent sure it's correct.

I was banned from WS for saying that in my opinion that Caylee was GA's. I have always felt that and still do. I think that is why KC had such a hold over GA and could do as she darn well pleased.
Turbo my only thoughts of WOAH within paternity of Caylee is on the door of the Ant House. The photos that were put up in a collection. The photo's being of Casey in the hospital after giving birth, tons of infant photos of Caylee, and 3 other photos of George. Which struck me - as 
Link to photo: http://photos.momlogic.com/galleries/new_casey_anthony_photos#51011
Not one photo within is of Cindy/Lee or anyone but Casey Caylee and George - I don't know if Cindy made this " montage" of photos .. But even is she did its " Strange" ..and Ucky to me. If Casey made it herself than its ...really " not right"  so not right. Sad Grandfather or not, her Dad being George .. this is so not normal " within the photo's" ... ick.
I find it to be " a tribute of some sort" that does not make sense .. not to me anyway.
I have no clue if GA is Caylee's Dad. My heart and Head tries to wash that thought away.
But within all of everything .. only God knows .. Its very disturbing to say the least.

The strange relationship dynamic within that family make it hard to determine as all of them are too weird and obviously hiding something. I felt like there was some type incest from the beginning because of KC's sexual acting out behaviors. I tried to take into account CA's blantant sexual acting out for an old woman, and maybe it was a learned behavior, but something just did not feel right.

Think about this:
Why would KC hide her pregnancy for 7 months from even the family?  Why would she hide it from Cindy? Why would CA being a registered nurse pretend not to notice it?  That is totally insane, as KC was not an overweight kid where it would not be noticed.

Why did they REFUSE DNA samples from GA & Lee without a court order? I think because the allies in the DNA were so similar. There is also the possibility that GA has another son from his previous marriage as has been told in rumors who KC hooked up with at some time.

When it did come out that KC was pregnant WHY did they ALL lie about the father? First they all tried to set up the scam on Jesse and his family but when they had a paternity test run, they then changed to a dead guy that it turns out did not even know KC. Then embarrassed his family after Caylee disappeared having to have DNA for that young man? Then we have the stories that CA told after being caught up in all the other lies.

It is SO inconceivable that GA cut the cord when Caylee was born. I have never heard of even one other father of a young adult woman doing such a thing. Just the psychical and psychological aspects of that alone are out of the realm of normal parenting.

I am convinced there is a sub-motive in all of this for her murder. There has always been something hidden and I they have made up WAY too many lies to cover lies.  I am convinced we will hear some things which will shock many people but will not shock the monkeys at all.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1875 on: May 21, 2010, 01:41:56 PM »

Turbo, I have believed there is way more going on here then what we have seen so far, I would bet on it, imo.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1876 on: May 21, 2010, 01:53:01 PM »

Turbo, I have believed there is way more going on here then what we have seen so far, I would bet on it, imo.

All I can say is you just can not make up this kinda stuff...

I think we all will be in  ::MonkeyShocked::when trial time comes.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1877 on: May 21, 2010, 01:57:43 PM »

When something new happens, I say to my husband that I'm shocked, and he keeps saying why would anything shock you anymore in this case? I don't even know, but something tells me there will be more shocking moments.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1878 on: May 21, 2010, 02:16:07 PM »

When something new happens, I say to my husband that I'm shocked, and he keeps saying why would anything shock you anymore in this case? I don't even know, but something tells me there will be more shocking moments.

I do too....................I think there is a LOT about KC & GA's relationship and other dealings which we don't know. I think CA has figured out some of it, but even she does not know a lot that has gone on in that household. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1879 on: May 21, 2010, 02:19:54 PM »

I do too....................I think there is a LOT about KC & GA's relationship and other dealings which we don't know. I think CA has figured out some of it, but even she does not know a lot that has gone on in that household. 
This all goes back to my thoughts that there are terrible secrets, otherwise why would the family have done all they did to protect Casey, or at least it adds up in my head that is why they have been doing all they have done.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.