April 19, 2024, 06:32:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 340438 times)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1880 on: May 21, 2010, 02:22:47 PM »

Turbo, I have believed there is way more going on here then what we have seen so far, I would bet on it, imo.

All I can say is you just can not make up this kinda stuff...

I think we all will be in  ::MonkeyShocked::when trial time comes.
When something new happens, I say to my husband that I'm shocked, and he keeps saying why would anything shock you anymore in this case? I don't even know, but something tells me there will be more shocking moments.

I do too....................I think there is a LOT about KC & GA's relationship and other dealings which we don't know. I think CA has figured out some of it, but even she does not know a lot that has gone on in that household. 
This all goes back to my thoughts that there are terrible secrets, otherwise why would the family have done all they did to protect Casey, or at least it adds up in my head that is why they have been doing all they have done.

I keep thinking when KC wanted a private meeting with George...and he said for her to put it in writing and the jail would set it up...wonder if that ever happened?

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1881 on: May 21, 2010, 02:23:05 PM »

Turbo, I have believed there is way more going on here then what we have seen so far, I would bet on it, imo.
I would too.  Might explain why CA and GA walk on egg shells and treat the monster like she is royalty.    They don't want her to spill.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1882 on: May 21, 2010, 02:24:24 PM »

I would too.  Might explain why CA and GA walk on egg shells and treat the monster like she is royalty.    They don't want her to spill.
That is the only thing that makes sense to me 
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1883 on: May 21, 2010, 02:27:51 PM »

Heart sticker.............

hi Mission.....am I missing the reference to duct tape??
My understanding is that the heart shaped sticker that was found on the duct tape, is similar or exactly like the heart shaped sticker found on the back of a picture frame found in the Anthony home.

thanks nr....OK, bear with me as I try to get this straight in my mind....heart shaped sticker residue on duct tape,  heart shape sticker found at the scene on  back of a picture frame and a sticker at the home on the back of a picture frame...is that correct so far??  and the sticker at the home is similar to the residue from the duct tape?

I don't think the heart shaped sticker found@scene was on the back of a picture frame. It said it was similar to one found on back of picture frame@Anthony home. The sticker@scen could possibly match the residue of a heart shape left on duct tape, IF that piece of duct tape wasn't destroyed or not photographed first. There was some controversy about that earlier.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1884 on: May 21, 2010, 02:36:02 PM »

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/5/21/casey_anthony_hundreds_of_new_documents.html
 Hundreds Of New Casey Documents
Friday, May 21, 2010 9:50:07 AM
ORLANDO -- News 13 has received nearly 600 new pages of evidence in the case against Casey Anthony.

Bookmark this story now and check back later to read the latest evidence in the Case Against Casey.

The latest document dump comes just a day after Anthony’s lawyers asked Judge Belvin Perry to throw out the State of Florida’s list of reasons why Casey should be put to death if found guilty of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.
In the 4-page motion released Thursday, the defense said there should be evidence to support why the aggravating circumstances are there.

As I recall, based on a video clip (not a new one) I recently saw here, it was Judge Perry that handed down the ruling to allow the death penalty after the District Attorney stated his case before him to put the death penalty back on the table. Is the defense forgetting this? Why would JP so rule if he didn't think the reasons were valid? Do they think he is going to now say he was wrong? Duh-fense is such an apt term in this case.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1885 on: May 21, 2010, 02:40:55 PM »

Heart sticker.............

hi Mission.....am I missing the reference to duct tape??
Hi Sunny - no you aren't missing it, it doesn't state anything about duct tape it just references "sticker found at scene".....not sure what to think, but my first thought was the sticker on the picture frame matches the one at the scene.  It would be wonderful if that sticker matched one at the house.

Thanks Mission.....I remember going through oodles of pages about the sticker.....it sure would be great if it could be matched up.  IIRC...there were pages of stickers found at the A's....many various hearts.
That is what I remember to Sunny, there were oodles of stickers found at the house.  I pray they have an exact match.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1886 on: May 21, 2010, 02:45:59 PM »

Remember when she said to CA at the jail " I haven't told them anything" or something like that?  I thought that was a good indicator that she was letting them know she COULD tell on them for whatever they are hiding.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1887 on: May 21, 2010, 02:51:45 PM »

RESPECTFULLY SNIPPED

I am convinced there is a sub-motive in all of this for her murder. There has always been something hidden and I they have made up WAY too many lies to cover lies.  I am convinced we will hear some things which will shock many people but will not shock the monkeys at all.
I

I agree with so much of what you say, but I am not convinced of the GA incest....and to the best of my knowledge there has never been any proof about GA having a son other than Lee....however, that would not surprise me..and it would not surprise me to learn that Kc hooked up with him....or another male cousin.....it's so strange to me, that from what we know, the A's didn't seem to have deep family connections with other family members....no family cookouts, getting together for holidays, birthdays etc....and I wonder WHY? and I keep thinking it has to have something to do with Kc....for her not to admit her pregnancy, for sin-cin to act like it wasn't happening...what was GA saying all these months...I agree something very strange with all this.....and I hope we find out.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1888 on: May 21, 2010, 02:53:56 PM »

All I can say is you just can not make up this kinda stuff...

I think we all will be in  ::MonkeyShocked::when trial time comes.
When something new happens, I say to my husband that I'm shocked, and he keeps saying why would anything shock you anymore in this case? I don't even know, but something tells me there will be more shocking moments.

I do too....................I think there is a LOT about KC & GA's relationship and other dealings which we don't know. I think CA has figured out some of it, but even she does not know a lot that has gone on in that household. 
This all goes back to my thoughts that there are terrible secrets, otherwise why would the family have done all they did to protect Casey, or at least it adds up in my head that is why they have been doing all they have done.

I keep thinking when KC wanted a private meeting with George...and he said for her to put it in writing and the jail would set it up...wonder if that ever happened?

I don't think it ever happened because that was at the time they were trying to get them "private" without tape recordings and they were told NO................I seriously doubt that they would spill the beans on a tape. That was why I think that the time KC was telling CA she had "not told anything" or something to that effect she was making a threat to them that she would IF they pushed her. After that they never went back IIRC.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1889 on: May 21, 2010, 03:03:43 PM »

Yep!  Rally around, circle the wagons, don't talk, 'don't tell or else', protect the 'family secret/s' at ALL costs....

Too bad for them that there are too many of us out here in the real world who have been there done that got the t shirt to prove it, re family abuse of any kind including the insanity and dysfunctions that go along with it........ to not recognize the signs of that deep need for 'keeping the family secrets' when it happens to others. 

IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1890 on: May 21, 2010, 03:10:41 PM »

Yep!  Rally around, circle the wagons, don't talk, 'don't tell or else', protect the 'family secret/s' at ALL costs....

Too bad for them that there are too many of us out here in the real world who have been there done that got the t shirt to prove it, re family abuse of any kind including the insanity and dysfunctions that go along with it........ to not recognize the signs of that deep need for 'keeping the family secrets' when it happens to others. 

IMO. 

an angelic monkey It is very hard to not believe that ugly things were happening in that home.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1891 on: May 21, 2010, 03:16:00 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1892 on: May 21, 2010, 03:37:50 PM »

Thanks for all the updates, hope the document dump is a good one    I was thinking last night about if George was Caylee's father, imo, if he was, the State would obviously know this, and no way do I think the DP would be on the table. Most people, including myself, would not go along with the DP if that were the case. I morally couldn't be on a jury and do such a thing, but that is me.

No rose...I think you have a good point...now that you say it, I believe, too, that if the State knew George was Caylee's dad they wouldn't go for the DP.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1893 on: May 21, 2010, 03:39:55 PM »

IMO. 

an angelic monkey It is very hard to not believe that ugly things were happening in that home.

Yeah it is, Rosie.  Sometimes I think it's not possible to be any more surprised or shocked at anything in this (and other) cases, then something else happens and I find out ermmmm wow, didn't see that coming. 

Am certainly hoping that it turns out in this case it's been found that the father is someone outside the family, I just won't be surprised and shocked if he is.   Kind of preparing for the worst scenario, but hoping for better than that. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1894 on: May 21, 2010, 03:42:28 PM »

Thanks for all the updates, hope the document dump is a good one    I was thinking last night about if George was Caylee's father, imo, if he was, the State would obviously know this, and no way do I think the DP would be on the table. Most people, including myself, would not go along with the DP if that were the case. I morally couldn't be on a jury and do such a thing, but that is me.

No rose...I think you have a good point...now that you say it, I believe, too, that if the State knew George was Caylee's dad they wouldn't go for the DP.

IMO it would just not make sense, I really don't think there would be a chance the jury would come back with the DP if George was the father. Not a popular opinion, but I don't think the jury will come back with the DP anyway. And since I'm as stubborn as they come, still think this will not go to trial.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1895 on: May 21, 2010, 03:44:05 PM »

IMO. 

Yeah it is, Rosie.  Sometimes I think it's not possible to be any more surprised or shocked at anything in this (and other) cases, then something else happens and I find out ermmmm wow, didn't see that coming. 

Am certainly hoping that it turns out in this case it's been found that the father is someone outside the family, I just won't be surprised and shocked if he is.   Kind of preparing for the worst scenario, but hoping for better than that. 

I sure hear you, I've prepared myself for the just in case, but like I said, imo, the State wouldn't pursue the DP if George was the father, at least I wouldn't think so 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1896 on: May 21, 2010, 03:58:17 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/05/casey-anthony-stations-study-latest-documents.html
Casey Anthony: Stations study latest documents, Casey Anthony’s handwriting, car trunk evidence
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on May, 21 2010 12:26 PM
Discuss This: Comments(51) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The 580 pages released today in the Casey Anthony case drew television stations’ scrutiny at noon.

WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Vanessa Echols noted that the documents contained FBI evidence and e-mails.

WFTV’s Kathi Belich explained that the defense wanted the e-mails to look for anything that “could help them attack or eliminate some of the massive evidence against Casey.”

Anthony has been charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Belich noted that one photo showed a breach in the packaging of evidence. She speculated that the defense might try to get the evidence tossed, even as she noted that it wasn’t clear what was in the package.

And Belich reported that evidence from Anthony’s car trunk was sent to FDLE and private labs for testing. But the FBI wanted the evidence itself and later learned that the testing never happened elsewhere. “WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says the defense could try to raise questions about how many people had access to that evidence before it came back to the FBI,” Belich said.

WKMG-Channel 6’s Louis Bolden focused on the state’s interest in Anthony’s handwriting. “They are being very meticulous about verifying that it is her handwriting,” Bolden said. “Anthony wrote hundreds of letters while incarcerated at the Orange County Jail.”

The state sent all of Anthony’s letters to fellow inmate Robyn Adams to be analyzed by the FBI, Bolden said. “They are being compared to known samples of Casey Anthony’s handwriting,” Bolden said.  ”But the letters do not contain the most damaging information that Adams claims Casey told her.”

WESH-Channel 2’s Bob Kealing promised reports later today on prosecutors’ belief that there is evidentiary value in Anthony’s letters to jail inmates.
Kealing reported that Chief Judge Belvin Perry had set a June 1 court date for defense motions to seal the jail visit log and to reverse rulings by Judge Stan Strickland, the previous judge on the case.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1897 on: May 21, 2010, 04:01:18 PM »

Good evening everyone..

You all make valid points, but I just don't think George is the father. Had he been, Caylee would still be here and George would be 6 feet under. I just don't see Cindy in any way, shape or form excusing something as horrific as her husband fathering her daughter's child. We're not sure why George left, but it has been said that Cindy was having an affair at the time. I think he left because he just couldn't accept Casey's behavior and Cindy's covering for her. The A's are a dysfunctional lot, but even dysfunction has it's limits. Why he was in the delivery room, I have no idea and do think it's insane, but I'll bet he was just trying to go along with the program, pretending to be happy that casey was an unwed mother.

Good Morning Monks.  Carpe and I seldom disagree in our thinking.......but this time not so much...although Carpe and others make some great points. IMO Not even  sin-cin, as screwed up as she is, would let allow georgie boy to live.....she would have Lorena Bobbit-ed him first though. And IMO she would never have allowed a child of incest in her house. I have to agree with Curly on this one, until, unless, someone can PROVE something different. Also IF he were the biodad, the LE would certainly know it and he would IMO be arrest and charged with incest.  agree him cutting the cord is way too weird...nothing this family has done is the norm

I tend to agree with you (I also tended to agree with Carpe) 

That wraps up the case for me on the A's - yes, on one hand; yes, on the other hand.

One thing I remain clean on, though, is KC is guilty! 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1898 on: May 21, 2010, 04:15:07 PM »

My son was the spitting image of my brother when he was born and looked like my nephew growing up.  My son's father is not even the same nationality as we are, some genes are just more dominant than others.  My aunt would always say you can always tell a Bearly family baby.  My brothers' wives do not resemble each other either.

Sometimes people choose as their "mates" someone who resembles themselves, as an egocentric person, I can see Casey choosing for her baby's father, someone who resembles her.  I agree that this family is too close for comfort, but I really think there is some weird family secret, even if it is the control that one woman has over her family. 

Cindy has control over George and has him by the short hairs, he cannot live alone, he needs her as his caretaker, the same with Casey, none of her relationships were good enough for her, she always sought mommy in the end.  If Caylee was still alive, and they moved in with Tony, she would have come running back to mommy eventually.  She is addicted to this relationship. 

I also see the fact that the father was never named, as wanting total control over Caylee, no father, no competition.  It was worth every penny they did not get from him to Cindy, for that control.  KC hated that she needed her mother, but she did.  Lee was used to these family dynamics, after all, this is where he grew up and what felt normal to him.  He also has come running back to Mom.  Poor Caylee was helpless and along for the ride.  She got run over by the Anthony dysfunction train. 

It was inevitable that Casey would once again try to break all ties with her mother, unfortunately, that included the one "thing" that Cindy loved the most, Caylee.

Caylee was taken care of as though she was a possession, and that possession could not go into the hands of the one person who is your rival, even if you have to break it.  If it can't be mine, it won't be yours, there, I broke it and you can't have it either.  A tug of war over what they never realized, was a human being, a very precious human being, they failed to recognize her humanity and individuality. 

Poor Caylee, she never knew when another fight would erupt, her only sanctity was her room and the costumes she wore in her imaginary world.  A "good mother" does not let that happen to their child.  The film we saw of Casey and Cindy fighting in the jail was, I believe, what Caylee saw on a regular basis.  What we didn't see however, was the physical part of the fight, because the fighters were separated by distance.  Can you imagine what that fight would have been like had they been in the same room?  Caylee could tell you. 

God knows how precious Caylee is, she now has love in abundance.

As far as this defense is concerned, they cry if they do, they cry if they don't.  They need to get out of the sandbox and go home.  The reasons the death penalty was sought was apparent to anyone who paid attention, no surprises there.  Someone said the best defense is an offense and I think this defense is extremely offensive.  They have revealed their hand over and over.  They have nothing.  They play by their own rules.  Denied!  Denied!  Denied!

I also noticed that the defense made sure they ate up all the money Casey had, before they started even taking depos, which they knew would be on the state's dime.  Pro bono?  Don't we all wish we could get a job pro bono that paid $200,000+? 

There is a bunch of money missing.  Where did it go?  It certainly did not go to Caylee's defense, she has not been considered by her family in this as the precious child she is, instead, she was a broken possession, taken out in the trash, after being triple bagged, to make sure the pieces never hurt the one throwing her away.  She was so very precious and fragile and her "owners" never cared.

Run free with the angels, Caylee, there are multitudes that love you and recognize you for the loving child you are.  We will not forget, we will remain steadfast.  She sent a message with that toy horse, it was missing a knight.  Caylee needed a hero, she did not have one in life, but many are here to make sure she has one now. 

Bearly, this is without  doubt one of the most honest, loving, insightful and heartfelt posts I can remember. Thank you

Bearlyhere - you really have a in-sight to this whole group - this is a very well-written post.
Thank you.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1899 on: May 21, 2010, 04:20:40 PM »

Good evening everyone..

You all make valid points, but I just don't think George is the father. Had he been, Caylee would still be here and George would be 6 feet under. I just don't see Cindy in any way, shape or form excusing something as horrific as her husband fathering her daughter's child. We're not sure why George left, but it has been said that Cindy was having an affair at the time. I think he left because he just couldn't accept Casey's behavior and Cindy's covering for her. The A's are a dysfunctional lot, but even dysfunction has it's limits. Why he was in the delivery room, I have no idea and do think it's insane, but I'll bet he was just trying to go along with the program, pretending to be happy that casey was an unwed mother.

Good Morning Monks.  Carpe and I seldom disagree in our thinking.......but this time not so much...although Carpe and others make some great points. IMO Not even  sin-cin, as screwed up as she is, would let allow georgie boy to live.....she would have Lorena Bobbit-ed him first though. And IMO she would never have allowed a child of incest in her house. I have to agree with Curly on this one, until, unless, someone can PROVE something different. Also IF he were the biodad, the LE would certainly know it and he would IMO be arrest and charged with incest.  agree him cutting the cord is way too weird...nothing this family has done is the norm

Cindy has "Lorena Bobbit-ed" him, imo.  I certainly hope he grows a new pair and stands up for his Granddaughter.  Where is Jojo?

Wishful thinking here....I'd love to see George sit on Caylee's side during the actual trial.

Maybe Cindy's brother (can't remember his name right now) would be the ONE person to have enough guts to sit on Caylee's side (I'm intentionally not including Cindy's mother because I'm hoping, due to her age and health, that she will stay out of the fray the trial will bring).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.