April 23, 2024, 09:44:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 340826 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: May 11, 2010, 12:31:25 PM »

I am listening to trutv......Jean Casarez ticks me off more often than not.....she shows great SYMPATHY for KC and the A's.  and doesn't know the facts of the case many times or.........thank goodness Mike Brooks is there..although I sometimes disagree with him I do think he knows the facts of the case
That is maddening - where is their sympathy for poor little Caylee?  She is the only one who deserves it. 
MISSION~ You are so right.  The entire team kc, including G & C have so far effectively made this all about kc, not Caylee. The defenseless victim has been ignored to not bring attention to the killer. I understand that it is their job to try and keep the client from the punishment, however had the family stood in defense of Caylee from the beginning I truly believe that kc wouldn't be facing the DP. If G&C had tried to help their spawn accept the fact that there are terrible consequences for all the lies and for the cover up of Caylee's death, I have to think that kc would've given some version of events that would've kept her from facing DP.
LOL  As we know that's a pipe dream because the A's are as self serving and deceitful as kc, not to mention the blinding lure of profiting from Caylee's murder, so it doesn't mean much, just another opinion.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: May 11, 2010, 12:32:26 PM »

I am listening to trutv......Jean Casarez ticks me off more often than not.....she shows great SYMPATHY for KC and the A's.  and doesn't know the facts of the case many times or.........thank goodness Mike Brooks is there..although I sometimes disagree with him I do think he knows the facts of the case

I agree. ON the rare occasion I watch she irritates me immensely. If you are going to comment on the case, at least study the facts.  Yesterday she was talking in response to an email asking if Cindy would be charged with obstruction of the investigation- she just sort of smirked, and blew off the questioner by saying 'Oh,yes that was the toothbrush that Cindy gave to investigators, she didn't give them Caylee's toothbrush, there was one that was used by everyone' and acted like that was a minor issue.    Please!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: May 11, 2010, 12:32:56 PM »

Still listening to truTv....so JP did deem the lady professor an EXPERT.....ho hum.....but I wonder if she will now have to be paid by the State???  For her appearance and all the expenses that encompasses?  Someone needs to be watching the DUHfence very closely........sneaky, slimy, conniving

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: May 11, 2010, 12:36:24 PM »

I SO enjoyed seeing CA so distraught.............call me mean, but it was SO SATISFYING to see her finally off her proverbial high horse for a change. I hope she gets all that is coming to her for all the things she has done to hid that KC killed that baby and I hope Caylee's spirit haunts her every night.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #684 on: May 11, 2010, 12:43:26 PM »

OMG somebody get a shot of that booty    Lyon SO needs a girdle

Got this shot before court:

Whoah!!!! Damn, warn a girl! 

Ten pounds of sausage in a five pound bag !

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #685 on: May 11, 2010, 12:43:43 PM »

That is maddening - where is their sympathy for poor little Caylee?  She is the only one who deserves it. 

Caylee has been put on the back burner.........it's now all about KC and her rights
Exactly and that always seems to happen in these high profile cases. One thing I will say, maybe the family isn't sitting behind the State, but Caylee couldn't have better lawyers fighting for her justice  an angelic monkey
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #686 on: May 11, 2010, 12:45:49 PM »

MISSION~ You are so right.  The entire team kc, including G & C have so far effectively made this all about kc, not Caylee. The defenseless victim has been ignored to not bring attention to the killer. I understand that it is their job to try and keep the client from the punishment, however had the family stood in defense of Caylee from the beginning I truly believe that kc wouldn't be facing the DP. If G&C had tried to help their spawn accept the fact that there are terrible consequences for all the lies and for the cover up of Caylee's death, I have to think that kc would've given some version of events that would've kept her from facing DP.
LOL  As we know that's a pipe dream because the A's are as self serving and deceitful as kc, not to mention the blinding lure of profiting from Caylee's murder, so it doesn't mean much, just another opinion.
AMEN Mizjay - the entire family is wallowing in their own personal sorrow for personal gain and value - they have never once been sorrowful for little Caylee - they disgust me.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: May 11, 2010, 12:45:51 PM »

Still listening to truTv....so JP did deem the lady professor an EXPERT.....ho hum.....but I wonder if she will now have to be paid by the State???  For her appearance and all the expenses that encompasses?  Someone needs to be watching the DUHfence very closely........sneaky, slimy, conniving
He might as well deem me an expert also, if he can deem that woman one, WTH was that all about.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: May 11, 2010, 12:47:35 PM »

BBM

And isn't that the very least we can expect from an "expert" discussing the case?!

I share your frustration with "experts" discussing cases who are not knowledgeable of the cases or who are ill-informed, as is so often what happens.

I cannot stomach her, she is a drama queen & not unlike JVM or NG she uses a very annoying rhythm of speech for effect that is just nauseating.   Jean is very often incorrect or does not know all the facts before she speaks, worse yet her empathy towards many exhibits a very poor judgment in character to say the least.  I agree that Mike Brooks has a better understanding but not unlike all of us he's not always right either.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #689 on: May 11, 2010, 12:47:39 PM »

I SO enjoyed seeing CA so distraught.............call me mean, but it was SO SATISFYING to see her finally off her proverbial high horse for a change. I hope she gets all that is coming to her for all the things she has done to hid that KC killed that baby and I hope Caylee's spirit haunts her every night.
Turbo I could not agree or have said what you just did more!!  She can rot as far as I am concerned and so can George.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: May 11, 2010, 12:52:10 PM »

He might as well deem me an expert also, if he can deem that woman one, WTH was that all about.

He allowed & let the chips fall where they inevitably did.   He has to exhibit a certain extent of fairness & be mindful that no stone must be unturned on appeal.   There was no harm watching that spinster make a fool of herself while providing nothing of value or met the standard for the judge to consider.  It also better yet embarrassed this defense team even more than they already have done themselves.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: May 11, 2010, 12:54:38 PM »

She finally shed a tear.  I got soooo aggravated with Vinny Politan saying that KC was VERY EMOTIONAL....what?!?....she shed a tear!! 

Very emotional would be more like tears rolling down her face.

My 2 cents...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: May 11, 2010, 12:54:50 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/5/11/will_casey_face_death_penalty.html
 Casey Still Faces Death Penalty
Tuesday, May 11, 2010 12:14:31 PM
Reported by Jacqueline Fell and Mark Jenkins

ORLANDO -- In the Case Against Casey Anthony, Judge Belvin Perry is allowing the state to seek the death penalty.

The following motions were submitted by the defense on April 19. Perry denied them at Tuesday's hearing.

* Motion to preclude the state's impermissible, gender biase, request for imposition of the death penalty  http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Motion%20to%20Preclude%20the%20State%27s%20Impermissible%20Gender%20Biased%20Request%20for%20Imposition%20of%20the%20Death%20Penalty.pdf
    * Second motion to preclude death procedures for impermissible prosecutorial motives
http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Second%20Motion%20to%20Preclude%20Death%20Procedures%20for%20Impermissible%20Prosecutorial%20Motives.pdf

The defense fought the decision in court, but Perry ultimately upheld the initial decision.

Anthony broke down into tears in court when defense attorneys mentioned her daughter's name.

The defense said just because Anthony had a promiscuous lifestyle doesn't mean Caylee wasn't well taken care of.

The defense set out to prove the state wanted the death penalty because it has a gender bias.
Defense called to Elizabeth Rapaport, a law professor from the University of New Mexico, to the stand during the hearing. Rapaport studies cases of gender and capital punishment, saying women who lead deviant lifestyles are at a disadvantage.

"Deviant mother is in trouble.  If that woman defendant was deviant, she's likely to get tagged for it and very difficult to defend successfully," Rapaport said.

Prosecutors said this case was different because Anthony doesn't have a disorder.

The defense may have played the gender card because they didn't know why the state wanted the death penalty.

Prosecutors initially said they wouldn't see it, but later changed their minds saying aggravating factors came to light.

However, the defense said the state wouldn't share those factors. Perry stepped in and gave the state 10 days to list what those aggravating factors are.

We could soon learn more about the case the state will bring against Anthony before the trial begins May 9, 2011.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: May 11, 2010, 12:57:14 PM »

He allowed & let the chips fall where they inevitably did.   He has to exhibit a certain extent of fairness & be mindful that no stone must be unturned on appeal.   There was no harm watching that spinster make a fool of herself while providing nothing of value or met the standard for the judge to consider.  It also better yet embarrassed this defense team even more than they already have done themselves.

The way I saw it was he asked if she was here and Lyon said yes...she was in the court room.  I believe the Judge pretty much knew how he was going to rule (he was VERY prepared) and since the professor had flown in from out of state he let her talk and was very lenient with letting her talk so that when he made the ruling there would be no coming back from the defense in a future motion that the judge wouldn't let the expert talk.

Elementary...but you get my gist...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: May 11, 2010, 12:57:23 PM »

I don't watch Tru TV anymore, Jamie Floyd drives me nuts, it appears she hasn't met a defendant that she things isn't guilty.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: May 11, 2010, 12:58:55 PM »

Prosecutors said this case was different because Anthony doesn't have a disorder.  I found this and a couple other things said today very interesting.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: May 11, 2010, 12:59:11 PM »

Turbo I could not agree or have said what you just did more!!  She can rot as far as I am concerned and so can George.

If the Anthonys were reasonable & decent people that merely offered moral support to that monster, Id have had empathy for them so long as they didnt foresake their granddaughter in the process.  However, for their combative conduct "since day one" & the efforts they went thru as conspirators after the fact, I couldnt agree more.   Maybe Cindy need to reevaluate everything she ignored & how she forced a life choice on Casey knowing how incapable she was to handle it, but then again Cindy wanted Casey to keep her pregnancy because she probably concluded in her twisted mind that she would succeed at a second try and/or it would save her marriage & straighten out her pathological lying sociopath skank....scantly clad being the least of it.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: May 11, 2010, 01:00:54 PM »

OMG somebody get a shot of that booty    Lyon SO needs a girdle

Got this shot before court:

Whoah!!!! Damn, warn a girl! 

Ten pounds of sausage in a five pound bag !

She's definately gained weight since she was in court last time...overeating from worry of the case or happiness that her daughter graduated from college...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: May 11, 2010, 01:01:07 PM »

Prosecutors said this case was different because Anthony doesn't have a disorder.  I found this and a couple other things said today very interesting.

Said the same thing earlier, IMHO the reason being is that Casey had no recorded medical history with a mental disorder, no treatment & her parents vehemently denied that she had ANY mental health issues.  it was a comment that was made with conviction.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: May 11, 2010, 01:02:22 PM »

Okay...I haven't had time to read back yet...but where was George today?

Again...an oddity...I'm thinking there's a problem with George...he looked bad yesterday.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.