April 20, 2024, 09:15:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 340514 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: May 11, 2010, 02:54:08 PM »

I forgot to add.....maybe she's talking about River with the suicide attempt.....was it ever confirmed that River did attempt suicide? I heard conflicting reports about that.
I never could make up my mind on River or her supposed suicide attempt, but it's coincidental (or not) that she supposedly attempted it BECAUSE of the negative, hateful things in the bogs/media. Funny how that was part of Lyon's argument.

exactly especialy when it was the defense that created all the media circus atmosphere! and didnt they harass kronk and create the same there geez!!

They sure did with Cindy's willing contribution, followed by her ballless husband.  (apologies for crudeness)

They not only harassed Kronk but labeled him a suspect which IMHO is libelous.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: May 11, 2010, 02:54:44 PM »

I forgot to add.....maybe she's talking about River with the suicide attempt.....was it ever confirmed that River did attempt suicide? I heard conflicting reports about that.
I never could make up my mind on River or her supposed suicide attempt, but it's coincidental (or not) that she supposedly attempted it BECAUSE of the negative, hateful things in the bogs/media. Funny how that was part of Lyon's argument.

That's a good point.   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: May 11, 2010, 02:55:19 PM »

For the record, Jean Casarez from Court tv makes me crazy.
She thinks today was a good day for the defense.........

I heard it, Im still shaking my head since I heard the hearing twice now...how the heck did she conclude that!   The botox has gone to her brain cells! (yes it is obvious).

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: May 11, 2010, 02:57:12 PM »

Promise ... last question ... then I'm going to read all things River ...

Has the judge agreed to a televised trial? 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: May 11, 2010, 02:57:22 PM »

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: May 11, 2010, 02:59:26 PM »

I suspect A. L. suffers from some ideological orientation which dictates that she look unkempt in the courtroom so that perhaps her arguments may be more believable ---sort of : If a woman looks well groomed, then she's stupid ... or somesuch quirky thinking such as that. 

Interesting concept considering she was arguing gender bias

Well she certainly achieves her goal of not looking well groomed, now the other part that it may make the gender arguments believable..maybe not!
she's just plain un-likable in my book, if she looked exactly the same and wasn't smug and elitist, I'd be more inclined to give her credit

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: May 11, 2010, 03:02:24 PM »

I heard it, Im still shaking my head since I heard the hearing twice now...how the heck did she conclude that!   The botox has gone to her brain cells! (yes it is obvious).

In a backwards Assonny kind of way it was a good defense day, it was good that the defense got clown stomped. No wonder the A's like the backwards theory, you can make anything sound the way ya want!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: May 11, 2010, 03:03:07 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/05/casey-anthony-television-takes-note-of-her-tears.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29
Casey Anthony: Television takes note of her tears
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on May, 11 2010 1:12 PM
Discuss This: Comments(28) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Judge Belvin Perry today rejected death-penalty arguments made by Casey Anthony’s defense team.

And television took note of how the defendant was reacting. She is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. The trial will be next year.

“It was an emtional day in court for Casey. She cried during a break,” WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Barbara West said.

WFTV’s Kathi Belich also noted that “Casey broke down and cried during a break in the court hearing today after her mother appeared to try to communicate with her, possibly mimic a hug.”

Central Florida News 13’s Mark Perkins said Cindy Anthony attended the hearing, but George Anthony wasn’t there. “You could see Cindy a couple of times with her hand over her face, her head down, just kind of praying, as the judge was reading out his orders,” Perkins said. “We did see her as she came in. She mouthed the words ‘I love you’ to Casey Anthony as she was sitting with her defense attorneys.”

WESH-Channel 2’s Todd Wilson said, “You have to say that the state came out on top in this hearing.”

Wilson noted that Perry rejected a defense motion that the death penalty is applied unfairly to women and another defense motion accusing  the prosecution of trying to bankrupt Anthony’s defense by seeking the death penalty.

WKMG-Channel 6’s Mike DeForest explained the one win for the defense. ”If she is convicted, and if this goes to the jury as a death-penalty case, prosecutors are going to have to show aggravating factors,” DeForest said. “Today, the judge ordered that the prosecutors must turn over to Casey Anthony’s defense team all of those aggravating factors that could be used during the death penalty phase, if it reaches that.”

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: May 11, 2010, 03:03:24 PM »

No prob Sister, I only listed the ones that I think will be applicable in this case, there are several more.

Im watching Trutv repeat the hearing & this time I gotta say I'm enjoying (for lack of a better word) it tenfold from the first time around.   Lyon was not impressive at all, nor compelling.   Actually, she bumbled quite a bit & certainly didnt prepare her witness very well...that was a mockery to our judicial system presenting such dribble & an embarrassment to Lyon whom could not lift her witness to credible status.   Ashton didn't even have a chance to prepare or review this woman's background other than what was proffered & presented during testimony & he took her to the wall on the fly.   PITiFUL!

If this was any indication of how Lyon's going to fight for KC's life to a jury, I'd start picking the menu for my last meal if I was KC.
Ya get what you pay for my daddy always told me....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: May 11, 2010, 03:07:25 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/05/casey-anthony-television-takes-note-of-her-tears.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29
Casey Anthony: Television takes note of her tears
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on May, 11 2010 1:12 PM
Discuss This: Comments(28) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Judge Belvin Perry today rejected death-penalty arguments made by Casey Anthony’s defense team.

And television took note of how the defendant was reacting. She is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. The trial will be next year.

“It was an emtional day in court for Casey. She cried during a break,” WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Barbara West said.

WFTV’s Kathi Belich also noted that “Casey broke down and cried during a break in the court hearing today after her mother appeared to try to communicate with her, possibly mimic a hug.”

Central Florida News 13’s Mark Perkins said Cindy Anthony attended the hearing, but George Anthony wasn’t there. “You could see Cindy a couple of times with her hand over her face, her head down, just kind of praying, as the judge was reading out his orders,” Perkins said. “We did see her as she came in. She mouthed the words ‘I love you’ to Casey Anthony as she was sitting with her defense attorneys.”

WESH-Channel 2’s Todd Wilson said, “You have to say that the state came out on top in this hearing.”

Wilson noted that Perry rejected a defense motion that the death penalty is applied unfairly to women and another defense motion accusing  the prosecution of trying to bankrupt Anthony’s defense by seeking the death penalty.

WKMG-Channel 6’s Mike DeForest explained the one win for the defense. ”If she is convicted, and if this goes to the jury as a death-penalty case, prosecutors are going to have to show aggravating factors,” DeForest said. “Today, the judge ordered that the prosecutors must turn over to Casey Anthony’s defense team all of those aggravating factors that could be used during the death penalty phase, if it reaches that.”

Cindy's mouthing the "I love you's is getting really old"...they are just words Cindy.....
If You really loved her you'd visit the skank once in a while. You're not fooling anyone....all you ARE doing is making a fool of yourself, but then that's your MO.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: May 11, 2010, 03:07:48 PM »

I don't know,but I found a video from today.     The Beast in in the background.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-death-issues-20100511,0,3268755.story

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: May 11, 2010, 03:10:32 PM »

I suspect A. L. suffers from some ideological orientation which dictates that she look unkempt in the courtroom so that perhaps her arguments may be more believable ---sort of : If a woman looks well groomed, then she's stupid ... or somesuch quirky thinking such as that. 

Interesting concept considering she was arguing gender bias

Well she certainly achieves her goal of not looking well groomed, now the other part that it may make the gender arguments believable..maybe not!
she's just plain un-likable in my book, if she looked exactly the same and wasn't smug and elitist, I'd be more inclined to give her credit

Anyone can look & dress appropriately, so since she's no competition in the fashion-forward department, nor the grooming department, and she's so high profile in a courtroom, then she must have some perverse reason to present herself as she does.    It's beyond the pale. 
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #792 on: May 11, 2010, 03:15:34 PM »

Okay...I haven't had time to read back yet...but where was George today?

Again...an oddity...I'm thinking there's a problem with George...he looked bad yesterday.

Puzzler, no one knows.....just guesses on our part. I am beginning to think that shirt yesterday might have been a 'work' shirt........if they are going to try to renegotiate on their house then someone has to have a job.  He has looked bad to me for a while....but I think it's GUILT not medical

You could be right about having a job...probably would be a good thing.

Yes, when I say bad...means I can't explain it better...I think I really thought that he looked angry or in a "black" mood yesterday. 

And, the wealth of information in those letters written by KC about George and Lee is still "fresh".

Maybe he is working at a bowling ally his shirt kind of looked like a bowling shirt. But I think it was an Orlando Magic shirt.
We had a bowling show years ago here..........."Bowling for Dollars" could it be? 

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: May 11, 2010, 03:18:41 PM »

I don't know,but I found a video from today.     The Beast in in the background.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-death-issues-20100511,0,3268755.story

Thanks!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: May 11, 2010, 03:20:00 PM »

Okay she changes her name to leave her past behind ... then hooks up with a man who was at that time one of the most filmed/photographed people in the US!  Georgie sure can pickem!  And her sister was in jail with Casey ... what are the odds!  Can this case attract any more dodos or has it finally filled it's quota?! 

I'm not sure I really need to read anymore ... but thanks monkeys!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: May 11, 2010, 03:26:06 PM »

Okay...I haven't had time to read back yet...but where was George today?

Again...an oddity...I'm thinking there's a problem with George...he looked bad yesterday.

Puzzler, no one knows.....just guesses on our part. I am beginning to think that shirt yesterday might have been a 'work' shirt........if they are going to try to renegotiate on their house then someone has to have a job.  He has looked bad to me for a while....but I think it's GUILT not medical

You could be right about having a job...probably would be a good thing.

Yes, when I say bad...means I can't explain it better...I think I really thought that he looked angry or in a "black" mood yesterday. 

And, the wealth of information in those letters written by KC about George and Lee is still "fresh".

Maybe he is working at a bowling ally his shirt kind of looked like a bowling shirt. But I think it was an Orlando Magic shirt.
We had a bowling show years ago here..........."Bowling for Dollars" could it be? 

Hey Mission, are you from Pittsburgh area?....."Bowling for Dollars" was a standard in my gramma's home every Saturday night!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #796 on: May 11, 2010, 03:31:55 PM »

yup

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: May 11, 2010, 03:33:17 PM »

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer talked about Casey Anthony's death penalty hearing Tuesday. (05/11/10)
http://www.wftv.com/video/23519197/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #798 on: May 11, 2010, 03:33:50 PM »

How is that possible? 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #799 on: May 11, 2010, 03:36:16 PM »

from Baez and Lyon:

from Judge Perry:

from the world watching:

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.