April 26, 2024, 09:24:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 341043 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: May 11, 2010, 04:07:14 PM »

TOO LATE NOW CINDY!!  You should have told the truth to begin with and protected that baby............

I HOPE and PRAY you will forever regret your actions covering up for KC and I hope they charge YOU & GA with obstruction of justice after they find that murdering wench guilty !!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: May 11, 2010, 04:08:26 PM »

What's the deal with Casey and the puff sleeves??? If Cindy is supplying her clothes, she must want her to look like cinderella.......

Am thinking the ruffles and puffed sleeves are meant to make Casey look as innocent as possible.  <gag me>  Thing is, all that is likely gonna do is make the jury feel manipulated. 

And the piece of hair falling also makes her look younger, by the time they are done with her she will have pig tails and a sailor suit on.
   (and maybe mama will dig out the rosary necklace or go the easy route and swing a prayer wheel )
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: May 11, 2010, 04:09:33 PM »

For the record, Jean Casarez from Court tv makes me crazy.
She thinks today was a good day for the defense.........

I heard it, Im still shaking my head since I heard the hearing twice now...how the heck did she conclude that!   The botox has gone to her brain cells! (yes it is obvious).

Sorry I got in the middle of your quote...............geeshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I find Jean Casarez to be very un-informed on most of the cases. She seems to not do any research or she has a terrible memory one...................I have better recall on the cases than she does and she gets paid to do that.

I find myself screaming at her OFTEN! She does not do her research, but thinks she comes off as "all-knowing".
Long ago I emailed court tv about certain incorrect info she was spewing as fact....never got a reply, never any corrections...no shocker there.....waste of my time......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #823 on: May 11, 2010, 04:11:10 PM »

I took a break too, and when I got back to the computer, grabbed this shot:

Is Georgette there?

Sad, I don't think any parent wants their child (monster as this one may be) to die. Cindy knows Casey's going to be convicted.

Don't think George is there. No one has seen him. Maybe he is sensitive to the word, "death."

What a shot.  Wonder if Rosebud is practicing for handcuffs when the karma train catches up with her as well. 

Cindy looks appropriately scared and concerned for what's going on in court; whereas, KC looks like she's still in her own world, not scared, occasionally angry because you see that jaw clinch.

The one or two tears at the mention of Caylee I'm thinking is only because it was Mother's Day and "maybe" it got to her.

She'll be all over that by the next time she's in court.

Cutting her NO slack here...

I agree Puzzler, that is an appropriate look for Cindy... And yet, for it to be convincing it would have had to have been there from the first day in court, to the elevators, to the parking lot, thruout the endless media interviews, to the car, at home and everywhere she goes.  The fact that she turns it on and off so easily, makes it quite apparent that she also has been coached by someone.  And that just makes me sick and disgusted.  No one would have had to coach me and likely none of the rest of the monkeys either. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: May 11, 2010, 04:14:04 PM »

I am just sitting here wondering WHY all the post trial arguments now. I have decided they KNOW she will be convicted and they are setting up their appeal basis by arguing for the penalty phase prior to the trial.  They are either going to plead her out (which I believe Mason why Mason was hired) or they are planning on letting it go to trial; her be convicted and then scream bloody murder that it was an accident and she was in such post trauma she did not know what she was doing.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #825 on: May 11, 2010, 04:14:10 PM »

What's the deal with Casey and the puff sleeves??? If Cindy is supplying her clothes, she must want her to look like cinderella.......

Am thinking the ruffles and puffed sleeves are meant to make Casey look as innocent as possible.  <gag me>  Thing is, all that is likely gonna do is make the jury feel manipulated. 

And the piece of hair falling also makes her look younger, by the time they are done with her she will have pig tails and a sailor suit on.
   (and maybe mama will dig out the rosary necklace or go the easy route and swing a prayer wheel )

Finishing touch, that will do it 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: May 11, 2010, 04:15:09 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ImZTwYwCug

"I like big butts-Baby got Back" by Sir Mix A Lot

I don't think they were thinking about Lyon.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #827 on: May 11, 2010, 04:15:37 PM »

I am just sitting here wondering WHY all the post trial arguments now. I have decided they KNOW she will be convicted and they are setting up their appeal basis by arguing for the penalty phase prior to the trial.  They are either going to plead her out (which I believe Mason why Mason was hired) or they are planning on letting it go to trial; her be convicted and then scream bloody murder that it was an accident and she was in such post trauma she did not know what she was doing.
Yup, I agree with you.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #828 on: May 11, 2010, 04:16:31 PM »

Here's a poll question for you guys

In the event (I say a given) that Casey is convicted of capital felony murder & then in penalty phase it is recommended by the jury to oppose the death penalty which the judge upholds, in a few years from then will George & Cindy attend her execution?

My prediction:   Cindy will, George wont.

They will have died from old age by then. That's what I predict. Monsters live on death row for a very long time.

Yeppers.  In California they often die of old age and/or natural causes before ever coming close to their last meal. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: May 11, 2010, 04:17:34 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/23519965/detail.html
Casey Anthony Gets Emotional At Hearing
Judge Rules To Allow Prosecutors To Seek Death Penalty

POSTED: 3:09 pm EDT May 11, 2010
UPDATED: 4:01 pm EDT May 11, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Judge Belvin Perry ruled on Tuesday that prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case can continue to seek the death penalty.

Anthony's defense team failed to convince Perry to grant four motions that would have removed the death penalty, but not before making their case that the prosecution is seeking the ultimate punishment because of how their client acted.

It was a gut-wrenching day for Anthony as the defense presented testimony from Elizabeth Rapaport, a University of New Mexico professor, who said women accused of murdering their children are painted as bad mothers by prosecutors and the media -- and are more likely to face the death penalty instead of life in prison.

"In some of the blogs, they suggest I should die with her, but that's neither here nor there," defense attorney Andrea Lyon said.
Anthony started crying as Lyon tried to prove her motion that prosecutors seeking death in the case are biased against women.

"I think the deviant mother is in trouble," Rapaport said.

Rapaport testified that prosecutors and the media are titillated with accused female child murderers and are more likely to play up stories of them sleeping around and partying. They pointed to prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick's reference on Monday to Anthony's party pictures, where she was "scantily clad."

"Women are often tried for the crimes they committed but also their degree of non-conformity with traditional gender types," Rapaport said.

"Our law permits jurors to assess the character of individuals when deciding the death penalty," Ashton said.

Ashton argued the defense provided no evidence that this prosecution team was gender biased. In denying the motion, Perry agreed.

"The defense has not met their burden in this case," Perry said.

There is one woman on Florida's death row, who was convicted of killing two adult non-family members.
Video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: May 11, 2010, 04:18:21 PM »

Here's a poll question for you guys

In the event (I say a given) that Casey is convicted of capital felony murder & then in penalty phase it is recommended by the jury to oppose the death penalty which the judge upholds, in a few years from then will George & Cindy attend her execution?

My prediction:   Cindy will, George wont.

They will have died from old age by then. That's what I predict. Monsters live on death row for a very long time.

Yeppers.  In California they often die of old age and/or natural causes before ever coming close to their last meal. 

Florida seems to turn and burn them faster they they used to..............Only Texas if faster. LOL

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: May 11, 2010, 04:18:41 PM »

The defense sure spends a lot of time yammering about blogs.  Seems like they can't swallow that most of us out here see beyond the smoke and mirrors. Too bad for them that the baby killer happened to live in the Sunshine Law state. They can try all they want to pretend that kc and her nasty family are just plain ole folks that got caught up in a most fantastical conspiracy/magic nanny/ evil meter reader/ TES switcheroo/ fill in the blank theory but it will not fly.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: May 11, 2010, 04:18:53 PM »

Judge Denies 4 Death Penalty Motions
http://www.wesh.com/video/23517911/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: May 11, 2010, 04:21:01 PM »

Quote from Lyons today in court:

“People don’t say, you know, ‘She’s a,’ it’s an impolite word, but, you know, ‘She’s a whore, so she should die.’ Right?

Well yea she is a ho But NO you twisted bleeding heart dont be stupid, she should die for killing an innocent baby girl, a cruel & heinous act no mother should commit premeditatedly.   GET A GRIP ON REALITY WOMAN!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #834 on: May 11, 2010, 04:22:57 PM »

Yup, I agree with you.

They can't 'plead her out' unless she agrees to admitting 'something bad happened' and she was responsible. That won't happen. She has brought the farce this far and she will see it through. There is no way she will ever admit to any wrong doing.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #835 on: May 11, 2010, 04:24:17 PM »

Monkey Devil!   

shiny lil mary jane's with a bow, too.  lol

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #836 on: May 11, 2010, 04:27:08 PM »

Someone needs to tell CinCin that when she strikes this pose she needs to wear those silver bracelets on both wrists.  At least we get an idea of what it could look like very soon.  heh.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: May 11, 2010, 04:27:57 PM »

Yup, I agree with you.

They can't 'plead her out' unless she agrees to admitting 'something bad happened' and she was responsible. That won't happen. She has brought the farce this far and she will see it through. There is no way she will ever admit to any wrong doing.

yes, plus this is as much about the attys as it is about her. Their agendas are all personal.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: May 11, 2010, 04:28:22 PM »

For the record, Jean Casarez from Court tv makes me crazy.
She thinks today was a good day for the defense.........

I will schoochie over and you can join me on the JC is nuts limb Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #839 on: May 11, 2010, 04:30:30 PM »

from Baez and Lyon:

from Judge Perry:

from the world watching:

Love it 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.