April 25, 2024, 12:38:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 340909 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: May 12, 2010, 06:48:49 AM »

Prime Time News/Issues With Jane Velez Mitchell 05/11/10
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947

Issues With Jane Velez Mitchell
Transcripts 05/11/10
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1005/11/ijvm.01.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
AnnetteInMn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #921 on: May 12, 2010, 08:12:19 AM »

Following yesterday's hearing, and Mr. Ashton's remarks regarding aggravating circumstances (BTW, Mr. Ashton is impressive IMO) I thought it might be interesting to look at what warrants aggravating circumstances in Florida and see if we can figure out which of those the state is applying in Casey's case.  I found Mr. Ashton's comments about the defense not being able to figure this out on their own rather amusing considering the massive amounts of evidence that has been disclosed to the defense.

Aggravating circumstances in Florida are defined as:

Florida-
(1)The murder was especially heinous, atrocious, cruel, or depraved (or involved torture)
(2) The capital offense was committed during the commission of, attempt of, or escape from a specified felony (such as robbery, kidnapping, rape, sodomy, arson, oral copulation, train wrecking, carjacking, criminal gang activity, drug dealing, or aircraft piracy)
(3) The defendant knowingly created a grave risk of death for one or more persons in addition to the victim of the offense
(4) The defendant committed the murder after substantial planning and premeditation
(5) The murder was committed for pecuniary gain or pursuant to an agreement that the defendant would receive something of value
(6) The murder was committed to avoid or prevent arrest, to effect an escape, or to conceal the commission of a crime
(7) The capital offense was committed to interfere with the lawful exercise of any government function or the enforcement of the laws
(Cool The defendant has been convicted of, or committed, a prior murder, a felony involving violence, or other serious felony
(9) The capital offense was committed by a person who is incarcerated, has escaped, is on probation, is in jail, or is under a sentence of imprisonment
(10)The defendant was a criminal street gang member
(11)The victim of the capital felony was a person less than 12 years of age
(12)The victim of the capital felony was particularly vulnerable due to disability, or because the defendant stood in a position of familial or custodial authority over the victim
(13) The victim was an elected or appointed official or former official of the federal government, or local or state government, and the killing intentionally prevented the victim’s official duties
(14)The defendant engaged in drug trafficking
(15)The defendant raped a child
(16)The capital felony was a homicide and was committed in a cold, calculated, and premeditated manner without any pretense of moral or legal justification
(17)The capital felony was committed by a person designated as a sexual predator or a person previously designated as a sexual predator who had the sexual predator designation removed

I certainly think 1, 4, 11, 12, & 16 all applied at the time the state declared they would seek death.  # 8, although Casey's felony conviction applies now, it did not at the time the state decided to seek death.  Also, IF and it's a big IF, there is a life insurance policy that Casey would benefit from, then 5 may also apply.  Mr. Ashton alluded to 6 factors, so I'm thinking maybe number 5 is it since number 8 would not have applied at the time the state decided to seek death.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #922 on: May 12, 2010, 08:42:26 AM »

Well, these are my best guess for the six that the State is persuing. My comments in blue:

1)The murder was especially heinous, atrocious, cruel, or depraved (or involved torture)
The State may have difficulty with this one, but the duct tape would be critical to their attempt. There is no provable cause of death, but common sense dictates that the tape would not have been placed after Caylee's death.
(4) The defendant committed the murder after substantial planning and premeditation
Computer searches, chloroform, etc.
(6)The defendant has been convicted of, or committed, a prior murder, a felony involving violence, or other serious felony
If the check charges apply?
(11)The victim of the capital felony was a person less than 12 years of age
Absolutely.
(12)The victim of the capital felony was particularly vulnerable due to disability, or because the defendant stood in a position of familial or custodial authority over the victim
Absolutely
16)The capital felony was a homicide and was committed in a cold, calculated, and premeditated manner without any pretense of moral or legal justification
The computer searches, chloroform, etc. I also think the party pics could lend weight here as well as the manner of disposal of the body.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 08:44:54 AM by CBB » Logged
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: May 12, 2010, 08:50:40 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Casey Anthony Defense Uses Bloggers As Strategy
05/12/10

Does the Defense refuse to see that bloggers are incensed because during the 31 days Caylee was among the "missing",  Casey appeared to have cared less & was actually "out on the town" partying?    Whether or not she was "scantily clad" --[ that blue dress she wore with those boots surely was anything but scanty--lol ], is a moot point---nobody cares how Casey was dressed---Casey was not out looking for a kidnapped Caylee!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: May 12, 2010, 08:52:17 AM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003419.html
48 Hours Mystery Casey Anthony Personal Photos

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: May 12, 2010, 09:00:56 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
05/12/2010           Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery
05/12/2010           Order
Denying Motion to Preclude State's Impermissible, Gender-Baised Request for Imposition of the Death Penalty - Denied
06/21/2010           Status Hearing  (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR)

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: May 12, 2010, 09:12:28 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m5d12-Casey-Anthony-latest-news-Judge-says-mom-accused-of-murder-can-face-death-penalty
Casey Anthony latest news: Judge says mom accused of murder can face death penalty
May 12, 4:18 AMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: May 12, 2010, 09:40:18 AM »

Appreciate the links & articles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: May 12, 2010, 10:13:40 AM »

George is off. It does not take a brain surgeon to come up with that.

We know he is a womanizer and an addict. Terribly insecure guy, full of rage. We've seen that.

His language (to me) suggest he likes young girls too.

He says 3 determined women... and he is not joking.

He says he is fortunate/ still fortunate to live in a house with...

He's lucky he still gets to live in that house... he knows it. Cindy allows it.

Caylee's Memorial - Where pretty much Cindy was the only person who could say Caylee's name.

George:

smell her hair, smell the sweet sweat when she came in from outside. To hear her call me JoJo, sure I was Grand Pa but I was JoJo to her. Some days when I wouldn’t maybe just pay attn to her for just a second, she would get right in my face JoJo, Grand Pa, Grandpa JoJo, (imitating Caylee) George, she knew me, she knew how to push me to smile at her and hug her.

He can't even say her name here... he just refers to "a small child"

I tell everyone its so great to get a hug from someone but to get a hug from a small child- that gives me energy like you cannot imagine.

but I was fortunate and I’m still fortunate to live in a house w/3 very determined women in my life.

I can close my eyes and I can see her coming from her bedroom, w/her silly little glasses on or her beads whatever it might be to make me laugh.

He belittles. Not cute glasses, they are silly. Her bedroom is where he sees her coming from.

I have a locket right now w/me and it has “My sunshine my Caylee” on it, when that was placed on me just a few days ago, the warmth inside of me, I felt her, not only every day but I really felt her more and more.

It was placed on him... by a mad roaming silly little fairy locket placer.

Oh my God, grow up, but you can’t grow up w/a small child around you, you never grow up we’re still children at heart.

Veggie Tales, some of you might know what Veggie Tales are- wow you talk about a meaning in Veggie Tales, what they inspire, the spiritual aspiration of what Veggie Tales are– if you don’t know what it is pls get some for you children, or grandchildren or better yet, just sit down and watch it yourself.

Okay.

I’m not going to say how much I’m going to miss things that I won’t be able to do w/her bc someday I’ll be able to hold her hand again in God’s heaven, I’ll be able to take her on wagon rides, I’ll be able to kiss her, I’ll be able to smell her again.

http://citizenkim.wordpress.com/2009/02/10/transcripts-of-familys-speeches-at-caylees-memorial/

Yeah, I know, people have certain smells.

Don't take my head off! I am not saying George harmed Caylee. Casey took care of that.

I'm just saying -  George is the kind of guy, you might want to keep your eye on.

His Veggie Tales DVD doesn't start all the way at the beginning... if you know what I mean.

George:
 I sang Sponge Bob Square Pants song w/her and as hard as it was for my voice to do that…. (sings a bit of the song – Cindy says do it- a moment of levity) you know how it goes and you know something she would try to do it in that little gravely deep voice that she had and we would dance around the house....

It must have been her giving him that Sponge Bob come hither look! 

Whatever. He ain't right. He should just let Hitler Cindy do all the talking.

Good Morning Monks!  Carpe There is something wrong with each of them............and Kc is the product of those wrongs.  I have noticed that Ga seldom uses Caylee's name. It's usually 'that little girl'................   Love your  perspective, as usual.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #929 on: May 12, 2010, 10:37:33 AM »

I cry infrequently and don't look in a mirror while I am doing it. When I see ppl cry for real, colors of the face change. Casey is looking to see if any makeup is on the kleenex. IMO

Spot on!!!  This is exactly what she is doing.  She is afraid her makeup or eyeliner is running.  Another prime example of  " Its all about me " attitude.   Serious mental issues that has been fed over the years of improper raising of children.  However, the defense stands no chance of using this with success during trial. 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: May 12, 2010, 10:43:38 AM »

Evening, everyone!  Been following along lately, not much to add as you all have been a fine job yourselves!  Had to jump in on seeing this though...it's the first shot of Casey as the door to the courtroom opens http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/23515589/detail.html.  It instantly flashed me back to the infamous pic of her strutting in her Target bought-with-Amy's-stolen-money blue hoodie, after she lead police on a goose chase to Universal, Sawgrass, and "Zanny's".  I see the same excitement here in her eyes as in that pic.  It's a game to her.  Conniving Casey, who's always been allowed to lie/distract/tantrum/manipulate her way out of every situation, is thrilled with the challenge of trying to pull this one off.  That's the whole point of having Andrea Lyons-she's just another attorney who uses smoke and mirrors to derail the real issue at hand.
I'm sure this has probably been mentioned too, but think back to the last time you cried.  Have you ever "examined" every tear you wiped away?  Did you repeatedly run the same piece of tissue under your eye for 5-10 seconds? Who cries like this??? Oh, puhleez!  I'm not buying Casey's crying act...she's a horrible actress because once again, we can clearly see the disconnect between what she thinks she should be doing and what her body actually does. Grieving (or even offended/angry) people don't cry one tear at a time, wipe eye #1 and examine the tear, wipe eye#2 and examine the tear, wipe eye #1 and examine the tear, and so on.  Their whole body is involved in the process as their shoulders heave, their face flushes, their nose runs enough to blow, and they appear distraught.  Not seeing any of this with Casey.  I've yet to see one grieving person (and I've seen lots of them, trust me) wipe their eyes as methodically as Casey does with her tissue.  But then again, if you watched yesterday's hearing, you saw Casey carefully and methodically "square" the piece of paper Baez gave her at the beginning of court with the edge of the table with her fingertips.  It appears Casey is methodical in more than one way: thinking of her computer browser choices; her systematic emptying of Amy's checking account; her methodical reproduction of Cindy & George's bank deposit ticket (the fake BOA deposit "repaying" her parents for stolen funds); the methodical lies she told .to various people regarding Caylee's whereabouts (and her ability to perpetrate simultaneous stories), the methodical lies involved in her ongoing "work schedule", and the methodical searches for chloroform/neck-breaking/household weapons/missing children.  Yes, Casey is indeed methodical.  JMO, but I believe she was planning to off George.  Logically speaking, as former LE, he'd likely be most able to defend himself in the event of an attack (as well as having a temper, with a history of distrusting Casey).
Like everybody else here, IMO Casey only said the "Happy Mother's Day. I love you ." bit because she was prompted.  The fact is she needs something from Cindy & George.  If her defense is really going to make the mitigating circumstances fly, they're going to need Cindy & George's cooperation.  One or both of them is going to have to "admit" they mistreated her to whatever extent.  In other words, the deal is someone is going to have to be the sacrifice to save Casey.  Judging from George's reaction to Casey's little cameo to Cindy, it won't be George.  Casey's playing nice to save herself and doesn't care one bit that one or both of her parents will be destroyed in the process.  The question is will either parent sacrifice themselves for her?  If so, which one? Cindy commented to George after Casey's delivery and George stridently rejected (read his lips) her comment, causing Cindy to look both worried and weary.  Methinks George is under some pressure to cop a plea on the sexual abuse issue "for Casey's sake" and he's unwilling (I don't blame him a bit-provided he's innocent).  To me, CA & GA are a house divided.  Cindy wants to save Casey at all cost to save Cindy.  George will not, as noted by his absence today (IMO).  I also think Conway has had a meeting of the minds with CA & Ga and bluntly told them Casey's throwing them under the bus (be prepared for the worst, etc.) because Cindy looked like death warmed over at yesterday's hearing and George's face looked chiseled with steely eyes.  I pray they have the sense to let Casey fall this time, instead of swooping in to "rescue" her to their own destruction.  All MOO, not that 'ya asked.   

Thank you for your insights, always enjoy reading your thoughts.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: May 12, 2010, 10:56:42 AM »

Evening, everyone!  Been following along lately, not much to add as you all have been a fine job yourselves!  Had to jump in on seeing this though...it's the first shot of Casey as the door to the courtroom opens http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/23515589/detail.html.  It instantly flashed me back to the infamous pic of her strutting in her Target bought-with-Amy's-stolen-money blue hoodie, after she lead police on a goose chase to Universal, Sawgrass, and "Zanny's".  I see the same excitement here in her eyes as in that pic.  It's a game to her.  Conniving Casey, who's always been allowed to lie/distract/tantrum/manipulate her way out of every situation, is thrilled with the challenge of trying to pull this one off.  That's the whole point of having Andrea Lyons-she's just another attorney who uses smoke and mirrors to derail the real issue at hand.
I'm sure this has probably been mentioned too, but think back to the last time you cried.  Have you ever "examined" every tear you wiped away?  Did you repeatedly run the same piece of tissue under your eye for 5-10 seconds? Who cries like this??? Oh, puhleez!  I'm not buying Casey's crying act...she's a horrible actress because once again, we can clearly see the disconnect between what she thinks she should be doing and what her body actually does. Grieving (or even offended/angry) people don't cry one tear at a time, wipe eye #1 and examine the tear, wipe eye#2 and examine the tear, wipe eye #1 and examine the tear, and so on.  Their whole body is involved in the process as their shoulders heave, their face flushes, their nose runs enough to blow, and they appear distraught.  Not seeing any of this with Casey.  I've yet to see one grieving person (and I've seen lots of them, trust me) wipe their eyes as methodically as Casey does with her tissue.  But then again, if you watched yesterday's hearing, you saw Casey carefully and methodically "square" the piece of paper Baez gave her at the beginning of court with the edge of the table with her fingertips.  It appears Casey is methodical in more than one way: thinking of her computer browser choices; her systematic emptying of Amy's checking account; her methodical reproduction of Cindy & George's bank deposit ticket (the fake BOA deposit "repaying" her parents for stolen funds); the methodical lies she told .to various people regarding Caylee's whereabouts (and her ability to perpetrate simultaneous stories), the methodical lies involved in her ongoing "work schedule", and the methodical searches for chloroform/neck-breaking/household weapons/missing children.  Yes, Casey is indeed methodical.  JMO, but I believe she was planning to off George.  Logically speaking, as former LE, he'd likely be most able to defend himself in the event of an attack (as well as having a temper, with a history of distrusting Casey).
Like everybody else here, IMO Casey only said the "Happy Mother's Day. I love you ." bit because she was prompted.  The fact is she needs something from Cindy & George.  If her defense is really going to make the mitigating circumstances fly, they're going to need Cindy & George's cooperation.  One or both of them is going to have to "admit" they mistreated her to whatever extent.  In other words, the deal is someone is going to have to be the sacrifice to save Casey.  Judging from George's reaction to Casey's little cameo to Cindy, it won't be George.  Casey's playing nice to save herself and doesn't care one bit that one or both of her parents will be destroyed in the process.  The question is will either parent sacrifice themselves for her?  If so, which one? Cindy commented to George after Casey's delivery and George stridently rejected (read his lips) her comment, causing Cindy to look both worried and weary.  Methinks George is under some pressure to cop a plea on the sexual abuse issue "for Casey's sake" and he's unwilling (I don't blame him a bit-provided he's innocent).  To me, CA & GA are a house divided.  Cindy wants to save Casey at all cost to save Cindy.  George will not, as noted by his absence today (IMO).  I also think Conway has had a meeting of the minds with CA & Ga and bluntly told them Casey's throwing them under the bus (be prepared for the worst, etc.) because Cindy looked like death warmed over at yesterday's hearing and George's face looked chiseled with steely eyes.  I pray they have the sense to let Casey fall this time, instead of swooping in to "rescue" her to their own destruction.  All MOO, not that 'ya asked.   

ISpy.....I am so with you on the tears.....it is so fake, so planned......and when a tear does pop out, her microscopic inspection is so weird. I do think she is looking to see if she has smeared her mascara....aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww gotta stay pretty for the camera ya know

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: May 12, 2010, 10:58:49 AM »

Good morning Monkeys---There was some earlier discussion about what Baez was entering in his Ipad.  It appeared to me that he was typing from whatever Casey had written on the paper he had given her earlier.  I think it was most probably a letter to Cindy that Baez would print out and deliver to Cindy later.  We know that, according to Conway, Casey and her parents communicate via letters.  I think this is probably the way they do it.  In fact, when Baez visits Casey in jail, she doesn't have to write it out.  She can just "Dictate" whatever she wants him to enter into his IPad or Laptop. These are sneaky people and IMO breaking the law doesn't bother any of them.  It is my fervent wish that Baez will go to far if he hasn't already and be disbarred. 

He mentioned two other First Degree Murder cases he had handled in FL recently.  I wonder if he lost them.  Surely he didn't win them.  He was preening like a peacock when he said that some people on the jury recognized him.  I recognize him for what IMO he is.  A sub-standard human being with some DNA borrowed from a rat.  Make that stolen from a rat.

Gotta leave.  See you later.  Love reading what most of you say.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: May 12, 2010, 11:00:06 AM »

Good morning Monkeys---There was some earlier discussion about what Baez was entering in his Ipad.  It appeared to me that he was typing from whatever Casey had written on the paper he had given her earlier.  I think it was most probably a letter to Cindy that Baez would print out and deliver to Cindy later.  We know that, according to Conway, Casey and her parents communicate via letters.  I think this is probably the way they do it.  In fact, when Baez visits Casey in jail, she doesn't have to write it out.  She can just "Dictate" whatever she wants him to enter into his IPad or Laptop. These are sneaky people and IMO breaking the law doesn't bother any of them.  It is my fervent wish that Baez will go too far if he hasn't already and be disbarred. 

He mentioned two other First Degree Murder cases he had handled in FL recently.  I wonder if he lost them.  Surely he didn't win them.  He was preening like a peacock when he said that some people on the jury recognized him.  I recognize him for what IMO he is.  A sub-standard human being with some DNA borrowed from a rat.  Make that stolen from a rat.

Corrected a typo.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: May 12, 2010, 11:01:06 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/05/casey-anthony-television-sees-a-tough-day-for-casey-anthonys-defense.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29

asey Anthony: Television sees a tough day for Casey Anthony’s defense
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on May, 11 2010 6:10 PM
Discuss This: Comments(113) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

How bad a day was it for Casey Anthony and her defense team?

The story was at the top of 5 p.m. newscasts on WFTV-Channel 9, WESH-Channel 2 and WOFL-Channel 35. And it was the top story at 6 p.m. on WFTV, WOFL and WKMG-Channel 6.

“A tough day for Casey’s defense,” WESH anchor Jim Payne said.

“Gut-wrenching … for Casey and her mother, Cindy, as they had to sit there  and listen to hours of talk about the death penalty,” WESH’s Bob Kealing said.

“Her lawyers tried to get her life spared in a hearing that brought Casey to tears and led her lawyer to talk about the nastiest things being said about her,” WFTV anchor Bob Opsahl said.

WFTV replayed a snippet of defense attorney Andrea Lyon citing one of those nastiest things: “She’s a whore, so she should die.”

Judge Belvin Perry today rejected death-penalty arguments made by Casey Anthony’s defense team. One defense motion said the death penalty is applied unfairly to women and another defense motion accused the prosecution of trying to bankrupt Anthony’s defense by seeking the death penalty.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

WFTV’s Kathi Belich said Anthony is the first mother in Orange County to face a possible death sentence for murdering her child. “And prosecutors say that’s because she’s the first mother accused of premeditated murder who cannot blame mental illness for what she’s done,” Belich added.

WFTV anchor Martie Salt said the station’s research had found that no mother had ever been executed in Florida for killing her child.

WOFL anchor Amy Kaufeldt said that Florida has executed only two women since 1924: “Black Widow” Judy Buenoano and serial killer Aileen Wuornos. Kaufeldt also noted that there is one woman on Death Row in Florida, Tiffany Ann Cole, who was convicted of killing two people.

On WOFL, legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano said the state will have to explain more of its game plan because of one Perry ruling on a defense motion. “The government’s theory, thus far, seems to be that this was an accident gone horribly, horribly wrong,” Napolitano said. “That’s not a basis for the death penalty. The death penalty requires serious premeditation, plotting, planning and killing, almost execution style in a horrific and horrendous way. So the government’s going to have to lay out something more than she used chloroform to put the baby to sleep so she could go out and party.”

But on WESH, attorney Richard Hornsby saw “a shallow victory” for the defense in getting the state to explain the aggravating factors in seeking  the death penalty. “It proves nothing, advances the case no further,” Hornsby said. “[Prosecutor] Jeff Ashton is going to consider it a waste of his time.”

Even so,defense attorney Jose Baez told WESH’s Kealing that the defense will continue pursue the matter if it doesn’t get the detail it’s seeking from the prosecution.

During a break today, Anthony was able to tell her mother twice that she loved her, Kealing reported.

WKMG shared readers’ comments on the case. Tom wrote, “The health care bill didn’t take this long.”

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: May 12, 2010, 11:11:29 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-33505-Nashville-Crime-Examiner~y2010m5d11-Casey-Anthony-defense-team-shows-desperation?cid=sharing_facebook:33505

Nashville Crime Examiner
Casey Anthony defense team shows desperation
May 11, 7:22 PMNashville Crime ExaminerLevi Page

Casey Anthony, the accused child murderer appeared in an Orlando court room today for a pretrial hearing. Anthony's toddler daughter's skeletal remains were found in December of 2008 by a meter reader. Now Anthony is facing the death penalty if convicted.

Today the accused child murderer and her team high profile defense attorneys tried again to save their client from the Florida death penalty. The defense is so desperate to save their client from the death penalty, they even played the gender card! Too bad Casey isn't black, because you bet they would have took out the race card and waived it around the court room. A la O.J. Simpson.

The defense pathetically argued that the only reason the Orange County District Attorney's office is seeking the death penalty against Anthony is because she is a woman. But the new no nonsense judge, Judge Belvin Perry rejected and denied the laughable motion filed by the defense, for obvious reasons: their argument makes no sense!

Casey Anthony is not facing the death penalty because of her gender. Anthony is facing the death penalty because she is a evil, cold blooded, conniving, heartless monster who most likely murdered her beautiful little daughter because she wanted to flaunt her body and party in nightclubs instead of caring for her child. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

If anything Anthony's gender worked to her advantage. It wasn't until Caylee's skeletal remains were discovered that the state decided to seek the death penalty. Even though scientific evidence found in the trunk of Anthony's car revealed that she allowed her child's dead body to basically rot away in there.

To be perfectly blunt her daughters guts withered away in the hot Florida sun, while she swapped slobber with other females and danced around a stripper pole in various nightclubs. If a man acted in that absurd fashion and there was evidence of a rotting body in his car and his daughter was missing, the state wouldn't need a skeleton to throw the death penalty in the pot.

Anthony is a woman who never reported her child missing (she never reported it, it was her mother Cindy Anthony). Everytime this Jezebel opened her mouth she was lying, and in the trunk of her car were the decomposing guts of her toddler daughter! If this would have been a man, he would have been charged and facing the death penalty, no questions asked! As he should be.

But because Anthony is an attractive white woman with a high profile defense team, who along with her nutty parents used the media to allege that everyone from a fake Nanny, to Anthony's ex fiancée, to an alien from mars abducted Caylee (despite evidence showing the child was dead) she wasn't facing the death penalty.

Well guess what honey bun? When the skeletal remains were discovered not far from where you lived, with three layers of thick duct tape wrapped around the nose and mouth of your daughter, that is when you finally got your just deserts.

The defense team also requested that the prosecution make a full disclosure of the aggravating factors (reasons why the state is seeking the death penalty). An obvious stall tactic, but despite that the judge granted their request.

Hey, Baez and company: I'll do you a favor and lay it out for you.

It is considered an aggravating factor under the law when a child under the age of 12 is murdered. It is considered an aggravating factor when a custodial figure murders a child. It is considered an aggravating factor if the murder is cold, cruel and calculated. It is considered an aggravating factor if the murder is premeditated.

Caylee was a toddler. Casey was the mother (a pathetic excuse of one) of Caylee. Anytime a child is murdered it is cold, cruel and calculated. And finally  the searches for the death penalty, missing children, chloroform,  neck breaking BEFORE Caylee died proves premeditation.

If the defense is going to argue junk like this at trial, they better hope that the jury is a couple of tacos short of a Mexican platter, because you have to be in order to believe their BS.

Basically what the defense is doing, is wasting the money of the taxpayers of Florida by continuing their dog and pony show by playing the gender card, requesting the reasons why the prosecution is seeking the death penalty etc. Hopefully Judge Perry puts a stop to their pathetic circus act.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: May 12, 2010, 11:28:12 AM »

Good morning Monkeys---There was some earlier discussion about what Baez was entering in his Ipad.  It appeared to me that he was typing from whatever Casey had written on the paper he had given her earlier.  I think it was most probably a letter to Cindy that Baez would print out and deliver to Cindy later.  We know that, according to Conway, Casey and her parents communicate via letters.  I think this is probably the way they do it.  In fact, when Baez visits Casey in jail, she doesn't have to write it out.  She can just "Dictate" whatever she wants him to enter into his IPad or Laptop. These are sneaky people and IMO breaking the law doesn't bother any of them.  It is my fervent wish that Baez will go to far if he hasn't already and be disbarred. 

Hi BB...you might have hit the nail on the head with the letter to sin-cin......suddenly she is acknowledging her mother...but not her father and then he doesn't show up and sin-cin looks like she needs a rod stuck up her butt to sit erect.  something has caused this change........

hurry back...I love reading your posts........like you I love reading most posts....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: May 12, 2010, 11:28:40 AM »

Casey's "high profile dream team" have not accomplished anything for her.
She would be best served by pleading guilty. If she refuses, they should threaten to stop representing her.
Even Melissa Huckaby had the good sense to plead guilty.

I don't know where some of these reporters are getting the impression that the state thinks Caylee's death was an acccident gone horribly wrong. That's not at all what they think...computer searches, duct tape and 31 days.  Next case.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: May 12, 2010, 11:48:52 AM »

Casey's "high profile dream team" have not accomplished anything for her.
She would be best served by pleading guilty. If she refuses, they should threaten to stop representing her.
Even Melissa Huckaby had the good sense to plead guilty.

I don't know where some of these reporters are getting the impression that the state thinks Caylee's death was an acccident gone horribly wrong. That's not at all what they think...computer searches, duct tape and 31 days.  Next case.
Curly ITA.   My thought is that this will be a repeat of her fraud trial. Bozo,Lyin and the rest will try it in the media, grandstand in the courtroom during motion after motion and at the last minute ask for a plea.  None of the lawyers are going to give up this much free publicity.  They have no compelling reason to stop this charade until it's time for the real trial.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: May 12, 2010, 11:50:21 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/05/casey-anthony-television-sees-a-tough-day-for-casey-anthonys-defense.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29

asey Anthony: Television sees a tough day for Casey Anthony’s defense
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on May, 11 2010 6:10 PM
Discuss This: Comments(113) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

How bad a day was it for Casey Anthony and her defense team?

The story was at the top of 5 p.m. newscasts on WFTV-Channel 9, WESH-Channel 2 and WOFL-Channel 35. And it was the top story at 6 p.m. on WFTV, WOFL and WKMG-Channel 6.

On WOFL, legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano said the state will have to explain more of its game plan because of one Perry ruling on a defense motion. “The government’s theory, thus far, seems to be that this was an accident gone horribly, horribly wrong,” Napolitano said. “That’s not a basis for the death penalty. The death penalty requires serious premeditation, plotting, planning and killing, almost execution style in a horrific and horrendous way. So the government’s going to have to lay out something more than she used chloroform to put the baby to sleep so she could go out and party.”
SNIPPED

Responding to my own post.....but the above has me scratching my head.  Judge Napolitano is so off base here. IMO it's a case of another person making a statement who doesn't know the case. I intend to contact WOFL and let them know how incorrect this is.  Stupid...............just stupid!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.