April 19, 2024, 01:46:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 340355 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: May 12, 2010, 03:53:32 PM »

When I lightened the picture of Cindy and enlarged it a bit. She looks like she is pissed off with who ever she is on the phone with. Look at her mouth, so typical Cindy.
Thanks for doing this...she does look annoyed.  I think that is her "at rest" expression.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #981 on: May 12, 2010, 03:54:09 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003419.html
48 Hours Mystery Casey Anthony Personal Photos

Notice how her big horsey face is in every picture.. that's not normal
Men should be frightened by her .... 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: May 12, 2010, 03:56:53 PM »

Or maybe not.  I have the hardest time posting pictures.  Grrr.

I don't see anything different.

Look at these old pictures from when she was on the Today show:

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: May 12, 2010, 04:01:44 PM »

Cindy looks cross eyed in the first pic...also she looks like she puts on every piece of jewelry she owns ...maybe she is afraid George will pawn it if she leaves it at home.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: May 12, 2010, 04:12:03 PM »

Cindy looks cross eyed in the first pic...also she looks like she puts on every piece of jewelry she owns ...maybe she is afraid George will pawn it if she leaves it at home.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: May 12, 2010, 04:15:04 PM »

MyMonkey, thanks for those comparison pics of Cindy.  I didn't realize that she wore those rings that way all the time. I don't know why it seems odd to me to wear a ring on your middle finger.  But maybe I'm just not as cool as Cindy!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #986 on: May 12, 2010, 04:20:12 PM »

MyMonkey, thanks for those comparison pics of Cindy.  I didn't realize that she wore those rings that way all the time. I don't know why it seems odd to me to wear a ring on your middle finger.  But maybe I'm just not as cool as Cindy!

Not that it matters, but I was the one who posted the pics. LOL

MyMonkey just got in my quote box.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #987 on: May 12, 2010, 04:23:26 PM »

Sorry, Brandi, I think I'm losing my mind.  But thank you very much for the pictures!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: May 12, 2010, 04:28:21 PM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37091678
Casey Anthony Gets Emotional At Hearing
Judge Rules To Allow Prosecutors To Seek Death Penalty
WESH.com
updated 2 hours, 28 minutes ago

ORLANDO, Fla. - WESH.com

Judge Belvin Perry ruled on Tuesday that prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case can continue to seek the death penalty.

Anthony's defense team failed to convince Perry to grant four motions that would have removed the death penalty, but not before making their case that the prosecution is seeking the ultimate punishment because of how their client acted.
It was a gut-wrenching day for Anthony as the defense presented testimony from Elizabeth Rapaport, a University of New Mexico professor, who said women accused of murdering their children are painted as bad mothers by prosecutors and the media -- and are more likely to face the death penalty instead of life in prison.

"In some of the blogs, they suggest I should die with her, but that's neither here nor there," defense attorney Andrea Lyon said.     THEN WHY SAY IT?

Anthony

started crying
as Lyon tried to prove her motion that prosecutors seeking death in the case are biased against women.

"I think the deviant mother is in trouble," Rapaport said.

Rapaport testified that prosecutors and the media are titillated with accused female child murderers and are more likely to play up stories of them sleeping around and partying. They pointed to prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick's reference on Monday to Anthony's party pictures, where she was "scantily clad."

"Women are often tried for the crimes they committed but also their degree of non-conformity with traditional gender types," Rapaport said.

"Our law permits jurors to assess the character of individuals when deciding the death penalty," Ashton said.

Ashton argued the defense provided no evidence that this prosecution team was gender biased. In denying the motion, Perry agreed.

"The defense has not met their burden in this case," Perry said.

There is one woman on Florida's death row, who was convicted of killing two adult non-family members.

Wow, how many media outlets reporting that Casey was crying, have they not seen the same "poke my eye, make me cry" practice as we have?   Maybe for a few seconds she did actually cry after she learned she wasnt going to get away with murder - if any were real it was for herself - you would think that reporters would at least add in that speculation considering whose case they are covering & the facts as we know them.   It just seems to be incomplete to leave it at she was crying since she's such a cold, calculated beeotch.

Monk, you brought back my old phrase "slut strut," speaking of which she sure wasnt  exhibiting any concern for Caylee then when she was first arrested or out on bail!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #989 on: May 12, 2010, 04:29:34 PM »

Question for all Monkeys....Has anyone heard if there is new discovery coming out?  The Orange County Clerk of Courts shows a notice and it looks like the media picked something up.  Anybody hear about ...well, anything?

05/12/2010     Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery

05/10/2010     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-31386  MEDIA  (7.00
05/11/2010     Transaction Assessment      7.00
05/11/2010     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-31509  MEDIA  (7.00)
05/11/2010     Transaction Assessment      2.00
05/11/2010     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-31689  ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE  (2.00)

Don't you guys just love that the defendant also gets a discount when requesting records!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: May 12, 2010, 04:40:21 PM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37091678
Casey Anthony Gets Emotional At Hearing
Judge Rules To Allow Prosecutors To Seek Death Penalty
WESH.com
updated 2 hours, 28 minutes ago

ORLANDO, Fla. - WESH.com

Judge Belvin Perry ruled on Tuesday that prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case can continue to seek the death penalty.

Anthony's defense team failed to convince Perry to grant four motions that would have removed the death penalty, but not before making their case that the prosecution is seeking the ultimate punishment because of how their client acted.
It was a gut-wrenching day for Anthony as the defense presented testimony from Elizabeth Rapaport, a University of New Mexico professor, who said women accused of murdering their children are painted as bad mothers by prosecutors and the media -- and are more likely to face the death penalty instead of life in prison.

"In some of the blogs, they suggest I should die with her, but that's neither here nor there," defense attorney Andrea Lyon said.     THEN WHY SAY IT?

Anthony

started crying
as Lyon tried to prove her motion that prosecutors seeking death in the case are biased against women.

"I think the deviant mother is in trouble," Rapaport said.

Rapaport testified that prosecutors and the media are titillated with accused female child murderers and are more likely to play up stories of them sleeping around and partying. They pointed to prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick's reference on Monday to Anthony's party pictures, where she was "scantily clad."

"Women are often tried for the crimes they committed but also their degree of non-conformity with traditional gender types," Rapaport said.

"Our law permits jurors to assess the character of individuals when deciding the death penalty," Ashton said.

Ashton argued the defense provided no evidence that this prosecution team was gender biased. In denying the motion, Perry agreed.

"The defense has not met their burden in this case," Perry said.

There is one woman on Florida's death row, who was convicted of killing two adult non-family members.

Wow, how many media outlets reporting that Casey was crying, have they not seen the same "poke my eye, make me cry" practice as we have?   Maybe for a few seconds she did actually cry after she learned she wasnt going to get away with murder - if any were real it was for herself - you would think that reporters would at least add in that speculation considering whose case they are covering & the facts as we know them.   It just seems to be incomplete to leave it at she was crying since she's such a cold, calculated beeotch.

Monk, you brought back my old phrase "slut strut," speaking of which she sure wasnt  exhibiting any concern for Caylee then when she was first arrested or out on bail!

Agreed.

Crying and wiping your eyes are two entirely different things in my book.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: May 12, 2010, 05:07:42 PM »

* snipped*   (from Brandi)
Exactly. And obsessively examining the tissue is weird.   

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #992 on: May 12, 2010, 05:14:15 PM »

I always wear rings on my middle finger and I'm waaaaayyyyyy cooler than Cindy!!!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #993 on: May 12, 2010, 05:26:11 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003419.html
48 Hours Mystery Casey Anthony Personal Photos

Wonder WHO was PAID for these PERSONAL photos?  ABC paid for the other ones - WHO did CBS pay? 

Someone needs to find out......................Kathi B............where are you?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #994 on: May 12, 2010, 05:29:10 PM »

I am sorry Brandi....I wish I knew how to post a pic......I have been foggy today, my heart has been heavy for NRCG and Zoe. an angelic monkey

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: May 12, 2010, 05:32:52 PM »

So irritating to watch! I wanna grab her shoulder and say 'Stop that'.
Most of the eye poking and wiping is to make sure her mascara hasn't run, nothing to do with real tears.  When it was said that Caylee was happy and healthy she teared up - but to me that was more an indicator of her guilt showing through. She was happy and healthy, but no thanks to Casey. She couldn't even buy her food/diapers anything else without stealing from someone to do it.  I was hoping those were tears of shame..
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: May 12, 2010, 05:33:23 PM »

Brandi,
Bump.....lol....somebody put me in the box.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: May 12, 2010, 05:49:34 PM »

I always wear rings on my middle finger and I'm waaaaayyyyyy cooler than Cindy!!!

Me too Curly.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: May 12, 2010, 05:57:04 PM »

Me too Curly.   

me too...I wear my Granny's wedding band on my middle finger...it might not be cool, but it warms my heart.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: May 12, 2010, 06:09:55 PM »

So irritating to watch! I wanna grab her shoulder and say 'Stop that'.
Most of the eye poking and wiping is to make sure her mascara hasn't run, nothing to do with real tears.  When it was said that Caylee was happy and healthy she teared up - but to me that was more an indicator of her guilt showing through. She was happy and healthy, but no thanks to Casey. She couldn't even buy her food/diapers anything else without stealing from someone to do it.  I was hoping those were tears of shame..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.