April 30, 2024, 04:17:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 341258 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: May 10, 2010, 11:49:23 AM »

OMG, Conway says Cindy and George just want the truth and to know what happened to Caylee....."even if they don't like the answers/truth.......and just like us, they have to wait until trial to get those answers, because they don't get to talk to Casey........DUH, walk your lazy a$$es down to see your daughter, no one is stopping you from visiting the skank!
Oh, and Cindy lives for those few moments in the hearing to have those couple of waves, or a few words mouthed from KC.
He said G & C weren't at the last hearing because it was just an Administration hearing....yea right, what happened to Cindy living for those moments to see KC??? What else do they have to do, neither of them are employed.
They are so full of BS!

The Anthony SPIN has begun.  I think cindy is about ready to start speaking for herself again. It's going to return to the love festivus that they have for slore, they just want the truth ( notice Conman's statement" even if they don't like the answer), get ready for the accident theory. Conman wouldn't be prepping the world for a SODDI thing. The whole idiotic bunch is predictable.
The reason I think Spindy is wanting to speak is in the last hearing when the press followed them to the parking lot, somebody was asking her something and she reaches back and kind of pulls and smoothes down her hair like ooh, I really want to say something but I can't. ( my own arm chair analysis)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #141 on: May 10, 2010, 11:49:35 AM »

OMG, Conway says Cindy and George just want the truth and to know what happened to Caylee....."even if they don't like the answers/truth.......and just like us, they have to wait until trial to get those answers, because they don't get to talk to Casey........DUH, walk your lazy a$$es down to see your daughter, no one is stopping you from visiting the skank!
Oh, and Cindy lives for those few moments in the hearing to have those couple of waves, or a few words mouthed from KC.
He said G & C weren't at the last hearing because it was just an Administration hearing....yea right, what happened to Cindy living for those moments to see KC??? What else do they have to do, neither of them are employed.
They are so full of BS!
They know the d@mn answers.

you betcha they know the answers........they can't handle the truth, plain and simple!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fZ4DzM9TbE&feature=related

crazybabyborg
« Reply #142 on: May 10, 2010, 11:49:36 AM »

Was I dreaming, or did I really see a badge on George's shirt? It looked like a security guard's shirt or something.......
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #143 on: May 10, 2010, 11:52:02 AM »

During Baez's 2 minute clip of hateful slurs, etc., shown on video...I half expected to see our >>>  show up on the screen   
  I swear it looked like a young child put that video together.

Which video please, I missed it I think..

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: May 10, 2010, 11:52:22 AM »

The attorneys better get their stamina built up.  The jury will be sequestered. Perry ruled last time that court will be 5 1/2 days a week.  The judge let us know today that they are to get all issues settled before trial date so as to not be making arguments while the jury sits in another room waiting on the attorneys.

Oh...and...wasn't it delicious when Perry told Mason that he will NOT be having any mini trials!!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: May 10, 2010, 11:58:21 AM »

During Baez's 2 minute clip of hateful slurs, etc., shown on video...I half expected to see our >>>  show up on the screen   

hi Nut!  Is there a link I can watch that??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: May 10, 2010, 11:59:37 AM »

They are so full of BS!

and he said all that with a straight face!!  What a LIAR!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: May 10, 2010, 12:04:07 PM »

Was I dreaming, or did I really see a badge on George's shirt? It looked like a security guard's shirt or something.......

Someone over at InSession put up an Orlando Magic emblem and seem to think that is what kind of shirt Georgina was wearing. 

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=367910&page=11

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: May 10, 2010, 12:06:56 PM »

I wish someone would play this in court!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VXgki_YulE&feature=player_embedded

Rest in Peace Caylee

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #149 on: May 10, 2010, 12:23:54 PM »

They are so full of BS!
AMEN

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: May 10, 2010, 12:36:01 PM »

I'm at work and haven't neen able to watch the video.
From the pics I have seen, Georgette looks really pissed (not defeated).
I don't know what more truth the A's need. George knows the truth and has only known.
I think he's angry that he went along with the propaganda and it's eating him up inside.
He most likely can't tolerate the sight of Cindy and is probably now disgusted with his crazy spawn who accused him of molesting her.
The truth is biting these people in the arse and they still don't see it.

Just because a case goes to trial, doesn't mean the truth will come out.
I don't think Cindy will lie during trial. Don't ask me why. I just don't think she will. She knows enough know tho just answer the question she's asked and not to expound on it. She wasn't afraid of Morgan, but in judge Perry's courtroom, I think all her bravado will be gone.

I now wonder even more where they were last hearing. Conman is a liar, liar pants on fire.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #151 on: May 10, 2010, 12:37:50 PM »

Just returned from the hearing. The line to get in the courthouse was out the door this morning which may explain why the Anthonys were late. Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw KC acknowledge her parents. There were probably 30 empty seats in the courtroom. In my opinion, the jury could be picked in Orlando. Public interest in Orlando is practically nil. It may be in the newspaper and on the news, but people don't talk about it and as evidenced by the empty seats, not many care one way or the other about KC and her problems.  FROM WS   and I agree curly, George looks pizzed just like his daughter.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: May 10, 2010, 12:38:22 PM »

In the prairie chicken blogspot thingy above, somehow in the IKEA furniture shopping sentencs the writer flows stright into a party, as if IKEA was some sort of nightclub, or something.  That's a really confusing & mis-leading sentence.

Here you go.This is better.Talks about IKEA on page 7.   
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4825199/Casey-Anthony-William-Waters-Interview

Thanks for that!!  It's clear now.  First she & Amy help him get ready for his party by going to Target for a few things on the 4th; Then she talks with Tony during his party on the 5th.  Then he & she eat at Zaxby's, go to Target again for bubblegum & coffee, and then on to IKEA, as he wants new stuff for his apt. and she pretends she's going to need stuff as she & Amy are going to be living together and will be buying new stuff.  [ What a con ]... All the while she is pretending to Waters that Caylee is with  Good Ship Lollipop Nanny.

He really had a big time crush on her- she knows how to mentally seduce;  IMO, she thought she was going to lose Tony, and as is most likely her style, imo, she lines up a spare guy to have waiting in the wings. just for this possiblity ---  and, I wonder who "Na-Naw" could be?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: May 10, 2010, 12:41:21 PM »

Someone over at InSession put up an Orlando Magic emblem and seem to think that is what kind of shirt Georgina was wearing. 

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=367910&page=11

Grabbed a photo (inset) of the magic's store blue polo ... it's different. I suppose other people could market magic polos? But I don't think George is wearing a security shirt.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: May 10, 2010, 12:50:56 PM »

At first blush, it looks to be a badge, but maybe it's some design on the fabric instead? 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: May 10, 2010, 12:52:03 PM »

The attorneys better get their stamina built up.  The jury will be sequestered. Perry ruled last time that court will be 5 1/2 days a week.  The judge let us know today that they are to get all issues settled before trial date so as to not be making arguments while the jury sits in another room waiting on the attorneys.

Oh...and...wasn't it delicious when Perry told Mason that he will NOT be having any mini trials!!   

Yes ...lol
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: May 10, 2010, 12:56:34 PM »

In the prairie chicken blogspot thingy above, somehow in the IKEA furniture shopping sentencs the writer flows stright into a party, as if IKEA was some sort of nightclub, or something.  That's a really confusing & mis-leading sentence.

Here you go.This is better.Talks about IKEA on page 7.   
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4825199/Casey-Anthony-William-Waters-Interview

Thanks for that!!  It's clear now.  First she & Amy help him get ready for his party by going to Target for a few things on the 4th; Then she talks with Tony during his party on the 5th.  Then he & she eat at Zaxby's, go to Target again for bubblegum & coffee, and then on to IKEA, as he wants new stuff for his apt. and she pretends she's going to need stuff as she & Amy are going to be living together and will be buying new stuff.  [ What a con ]... All the while she is pretending to Waters that Caylee is with  Good Ship Lollipop Nanny.

He really had a big time crush on her- she knows how to mentally seduce;  IMO, she thought she was going to lose Tony, and as is most likely her style, imo, she lines up a spare guy to have waiting in the wings. just for this possiblity ---  and, I wonder who "Na-Naw" could be?

** I meant they go to IKEA, etc. on the 5th**   

But the important thing is that she's broadcasting the nanny-has-Caylee story during that time.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: May 10, 2010, 01:01:15 PM »

Baez after hearing.  05/10/10
http://www.wftv.com/video/23507127/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: May 10, 2010, 01:01:44 PM »

Caylee worshipped her momma.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #159 on: May 10, 2010, 01:02:29 PM »

Thanks, I think that is an Orlando Magic shirt, how appropriate for court 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.