May 01, 2024, 06:08:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 341512 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1220 on: May 14, 2010, 12:00:18 PM »

I guess what I'm thinking is someone in the Anthony (or a 3rd party FOR them) family is still making grand-dollar$.
I would not be shocked if they are, in fact I think they will suck every $$ they possibly can, for as long as they can.

Court TV just said they will be discussing the prosecutors response.....aggravating factors for DP in Casey's case.

thanks I will go turn it on

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1221 on: May 14, 2010, 12:00:50 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003416.html
Caylee Anthony: A Life Cut Short

Caylee Anthony was reported missing by her grandmother, Cindy, on July 15, 2008 after her daughter Casey would not tell her where the 2-year-old was. Casey Anthony later told investigators that Caylee was with a babysitter, Zenaida Gonzalez. Gonzalez reportedly denied this, and Casey then allegedly admitted that she hadn't seen her child in over a month.

Slide Show at link

thanks trim....there were a number of pictures I hadn't seen before. But it really struck me that there were no pictures of family get togethers, no Christmas, no birthday parties...........I think Caylee lived a very isolated life....I do not recall seeing one picture of her playing with another child

Yep, it appears George and Cindy were Caylee's only playmates. I saw (1) picture of George holding Caylee at some sort of zoo.......ONE picture....it's beyond pathetic. No pix of other children at birthday parties.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1222 on: May 14, 2010, 12:01:49 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Revisiting the Water Level Issue
Posted on May 14th, 2010 by Valhall

Thanks ........Val has been busy

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1223 on: May 14, 2010, 12:04:10 PM »

Caylee Anthony was reported missing by her grandmother, Cindy, on July 15, 2008 after her daughter Casey would not tell her where the 2-year-old was. Casey Anthony later told investigators that Caylee was with a babysitter, Zenaida Gonzalez. Gonzalez reportedly denied this, and Casey then allegedly admitted that she hadn't seen her child in over a month.

Slide Show at link

thanks trim....there were a number of pictures I hadn't seen before. But it really struck me that there were no pictures of family get togethers, no Christmas, no birthday parties...........I think Caylee lived a very isolated life....I do not recall seeing one picture of her playing with another child

I know Sunny.It is so sad.   

My niece has a 2 1/2 yr old and oodles of pictures of him with playmates, parties, outings, BBQ's and family and extended family...........it is terribly sad that it seems Caylee never had that in her short life

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: May 14, 2010, 12:07:32 PM »

Slide Show at link

Yep, it appears George and Cindy were Caylee's only playmates. I saw (1) picture of George holding Caylee at some sort of zoo.......ONE picture....it's beyond pathetic. No pix of other children at birthday parties.

And no family get togethers....did neither side of the family get together for Sunday dinner, hoildays etc??  IIRC one neighbor said they did not socialize with other neighbors..

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1225 on: May 14, 2010, 12:08:42 PM »

seeme...do you recall ever seeing a picture of Caylee being baptized??

Rest in Peace Caylee

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: May 14, 2010, 12:10:44 PM »

Slide Show at link

My niece has a 2 1/2 yr old and oodles of pictures of him with playmates, parties, outings, BBQ's and family and extended family...........it is terribly sad that it seems Caylee never had that in her short life
It is sad.  To have family and friends part of the inner circle would have meant scrutiny. Questions, normal everyday questions...like casey,dear, where are you working these days, or does she just love her day care or  how did she do at her first dentist appt.............a zillion others like that would mean that the whole family would have to become part of the pretend world of kc. Without any external interaction they could roll along in denial and just give glowing highlights and move along. Sickos
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1227 on: May 14, 2010, 12:15:20 PM »

No.....I got the sense Caylee never saw the inside of a church after Baptism. (if she was indeed Baptized)

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1228 on: May 14, 2010, 12:15:24 PM »

Picked a few to post:

notice Winnie the Pooh blanket

seems to be a few scratches, one eyelid rather red
   puppy love
   bathing beauty

too cute for words

heartbreaking

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: May 14, 2010, 12:17:48 PM »

Slide Show at link

It is sad.  To have family and friends part of the inner circle would have meant scrutiny. Questions, normal everyday questions...like casey,dear, where are you working these days, or does she just love her day care or  how did she do at her first dentist appt.............a zillion others like that would mean that the whole family would have to become part of the pretend world of kc. Without any external interaction they could roll along in denial and just give glowing highlights and move along. Sickos

mizjay, think think you hit the nail right on the head!!  Because they chose to live KC's lies, they couldn't allow anyone in to question it.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: May 14, 2010, 12:19:29 PM »

No.....I got the sense Caylee never saw the inside of a church after Baptism. (if she was indeed Baptized)

thanks.....I didn't either..

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1231 on: May 14, 2010, 12:21:37 PM »

Slide Show at link

It is sickening to realize that Caylee was not an individual to this family but merely a possession, something to show off & brag about in their otherwise miserable twisted lives.   This entire family's idea of love is possession & external stimulus.    Caylee deserved unconditional love as in every innocent child does....sigh

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: May 14, 2010, 12:24:04 PM »

she-devil only cared about her playmates

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1233 on: May 14, 2010, 12:25:46 PM »

Now wait just a minute...this is a perfect picture of a candidate for Mother of the Year!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: May 14, 2010, 12:26:00 PM »

And being the center of attention...she sure isnt looking for Caylee here or seeming to be upset in the slightest   GOOD LUCK DEFENSE TEAM!   NOT!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1235 on: May 14, 2010, 12:30:18 PM »

Slide Show at link

WTH is up with that? A lot of pics of my kids when babies were by themselves, but we certainly have tons with other family and kids. I've never seen a pic of Caylee playing with another child either, yes she was an only child, so am I, but there are still pics of me with other kids  She certainly appeared to have lived a very isolated life, bless her little soul.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: May 14, 2010, 12:31:36 PM »

Slide Show at link

It is sickening to realize that Caylee was not an individual to this family but merely a possession, something to show off & brag about in their otherwise miserable twisted lives.   This entire family's idea of love is possession & external stimulus.    Caylee deserved unconditional love as in every innocent child does....sigh
Agree with ya.   She was so cute!   She deserved to be able to grow up. She would prolly be alive today had she still been able to fit into a carrier and slept almost all day. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: May 14, 2010, 12:32:02 PM »

Seeme,there are photos in that slide show I have never seen before.
You remember everything,have you seen some of the first ones in the slide show?
Trimm, I can tell you that there were pictures in there that I have never seen, really cute baby pictures.

hi NRCG!
Hi Sunny. I'm confused with these new photos, were they sold awhile ago, or did these monsters just sell these pics? It isn't possible to have one's stomach turn anymore than it already has 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: May 14, 2010, 12:32:34 PM »

I guess what I'm thinking is someone in the Anthony (or a 3rd party FOR them) family is still making grand-dollar$.
I would not be shocked if they are, in fact I think they will suck every $$ they possibly can, for as long as they can.

Court TV just said they will be discussing the prosecutors response.....aggravating factors for DP in Casey's case.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: May 14, 2010, 12:34:17 PM »

Seeme,there are photos in that slide show I have never seen before.
You remember everything,have you seen some of the first ones in the slide show?

No, I have not seen a couple of them before yesterday. I was a little surprised to see "new" pictures. I wonder if they paid for the rights to use them recently........

Wondering the same thing.

HMM....a ton of these are new to us - I think it needs to get looked into as to when these were given to CBS and by whom.   Something tells me this time they came from Bozo's office provided by Casey (why Cindy had a fit early on claiming them to be hers-words with Casey about it).     It breaks my heart for all our children that get abused or worse yet murdered, but the case does me in as Caylee reminds me of my own daughter when she was the same ages, very similar in appearance.   

In running thru them real quick, this one disturbed me....look at how indifferent, seemingly uptight George is in this pic:

Yes he does, very disturbing, that sure is a sweet little picture of Caylee  an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.