April 28, 2024, 10:07:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 341155 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1380 on: May 15, 2010, 03:10:00 PM »

OMG how funny Brandi, how did you get a sailor suit to fit Andrea?   

Put her on a diet.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1381 on: May 15, 2010, 03:31:05 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/38690284/05072010-Notice-of-Conclusion---Diana-Tennis
05/07/2010 Notice of Conclusion - Diana Tennis

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Casey Anthony's Phantom Plea
05/14/10

I just read this article about the phantom plea. I thought all along the State did offer her a deal, somehow, somewhere I missed this part of Ashton saying that  during one of the hearings. Very interesting, thanks for posting that.

There actually was a plea deal available at the very beginning when Casey was arrested for child neglect, etc..prior to the murder charges.  Baez requested the plea, then couldn't convince his client to plea, then asked for an extention whicih then expired.

However there never was a plea offered after she was charged by the GJ with murder.
But that is exactly Casey's and the defense's method of telling part truths to confuse issues to their advantage. I am sure Mr Ashton is very happy she didn't take the plea for child neglect..because now they have her on more heinous charges..murder 1.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1382 on: May 15, 2010, 03:34:36 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/38690284/05072010-Notice-of-Conclusion---Diana-Tennis

05/14/10

I just read this article about the phantom plea. I thought all along the State did offer her a deal, somehow, somewhere I missed this part of Ashton saying that  during one of the hearings. Very interesting, thanks for posting that.
I kept thinking nothing was ever really put down in writing,so I was reading around.   
This was posted at WS   http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104580&page=8
Emails
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0829/17335521.pdf

Back to little Sidekick.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1383 on: May 15, 2010, 03:55:00 PM »

05/14/10

There actually was a plea deal available at the very beginning when Casey was arrested for child neglect, etc..prior to the murder charges.  Baez requested the plea, then couldn't convince his client to plea, then asked for an extention whicih then expired.

However there never was a plea offered after she was charged by the GJ with murder.
But that is exactly Casey's and the defense's method of telling part truths to confuse issues to their advantage. I am sure Mr Ashton is very happy she didn't take the plea for child neglect..because now they have her on more heinous charges..murder 1.

I wish the trial started tomorrow.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1384 on: May 15, 2010, 04:05:03 PM »

I don't know, but I don't think it will help the defense no matter how they dress her up.

She is still pure evil, and still looks evil. Wink

✂ image snipped ✂

OMG, you out did yourself with that one Brandi!   zzzz I am now going to be laughing my way to bed, absolutely hysterical!

Hilarious! Could you do one with Lyin' and her both in sailor suits tap dancing?

If you insist.

You are truly a genius, Brandi!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1385 on: May 15, 2010, 04:05:29 PM »

05/14/10

I wish the trial started tomorrow.   
Me, too. Sigh.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: May 15, 2010, 04:09:58 PM »

05/14/10

Thank-you, glad I wasn't totally losing my mind 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1387 on: May 15, 2010, 04:14:17 PM »

05/14/10

I kept thinking nothing was ever really put down in writing,so I was reading around.   
This was posted at WS   http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104580&page=8
Emails
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0829/17335521.pdf

Back to little Sidekick.   
Thanks Trimm. Have fun with your little sidekick  an angelic monkey
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1388 on: May 15, 2010, 04:15:53 PM »

Okay, in between a wedding and a reception...I had a thought.  (My mother refers to times like these as having a pregnant thought--hopefully giving birth to a real idea!)
Why is Baez so insistent on knowing exactly what the State is up to?  (Other than the obvious, he is lazy, entitled and cunning, not smart.)  I have a theory it has to do with the fingerprint evidence that he thinks might be on the duct tape.  If the SA (or the FBI, or someone,) has this evidence, in Baez's twisted mind it would not prove Casey's guilt.  Rather, it would dovetail with George's testimony that the tape on the cans was not his work, that it was too sloppy.  In Defense-at-any-cost -Land, couldn't he say that Casey had used the tape on the cans, SOMEONE took it off, preserving Casey's print with care, and placed it on Caylee to frame Casey?  At any rate, it would explain the pressure from the defense to have the State reveal what it has, so that they can make up a new story, (without the Zanny/Nanny/Invisible Martian/Frankenstein/Vampire influence.)
Just speculating...
Now off to the wedding reception...Here I am doing the Electric

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1389 on: May 15, 2010, 04:40:19 PM »

Okay, in between a wedding and a reception...I had a thought.  (My mother refers to times like these as having a pregnant thought--hopefully giving birth to a real idea!)
Why is Baez so insistent on knowing exactly what the State is up to?  (Other than the obvious, he is lazy, entitled and cunning, not smart.)  I have a theory it has to do with the fingerprint evidence that he thinks might be on the duct tape.  If the SA (or the FBI, or someone,) has this evidence, in Baez's twisted mind it would not prove Casey's guilt.  Rather, it would dovetail with George's testimony that the tape on the cans was not his work, that it was too sloppy.  In Defense-at-any-cost -Land, couldn't he say that Casey had used the tape on the cans, SOMEONE took it off, preserving Casey's print with care, and placed it on Caylee to frame Casey?  At any rate, it would explain the pressure from the defense to have the State reveal what it has, so that they can make up a new story, (without the Zanny/Nanny/Invisible Martian/Frankenstein/Vampire influence.)
Just speculating...
Monk~ I think you mighta birthed a big one there!  That's a very good possibility, they could shrug their shoulders and toss all of their SODDI's into the circus ring and say "take your pick, any of these tricky people are framing Ms. Anthony".  Have an extra champagne for your great idea!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: May 15, 2010, 04:59:50 PM »

Just speculating...
Monk~ I think you mighta birthed a big one there!  That's a very good possibility, they could shrug their shoulders and toss all of their SODDI's into the circus ring and say "take your pick, any of these tricky people are framing Ms. Anthony".  Have an extra champagne for your great idea!
I agree have an extra champagne for your great idea, never though of that.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1391 on: May 15, 2010, 05:32:25 PM »

Wouldn't you think Casey would have some idea who might have 'framed her' though- which one of her friends she gave access to Caylee...  wasn't it supposed to be Zanny that took her ? or are they saying now it's just one of her friends, guess which....?  I guess whoever it was also had access to her car and dumped the body in there for a few days, then took it and put it down on Suburban drive--  I can just see JAshton with that theory. It will be hard to keep him from laughing!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1392 on: May 15, 2010, 05:39:00 PM »

Wouldn't you think Casey would have some idea who might have 'framed her' though- which one of her friends she gave access to Caylee...  wasn't it supposed to be Zanny that took her ? or are they saying now it's just one of her friends, guess which....?  I guess whoever it was also had access to her car and dumped the body in there for a few days, then took it and put it down on Suburban drive--  I can just see JAshton with that theory. It will be hard to keep him from laughing!
If the defense does go that way, it will be Jesse they go after. But that is why I don't believe they will, where will Zanny fit in this nonsense? Zanny and Jesse in this together? I'm still reeling with that exorcism bs, that makes zero sense.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: May 15, 2010, 07:25:35 PM »

I'd be laughing right along with them.  How would they explain "someone" else's fingerprints NOT on the duct tape or gas can.  Besides that beeotch wouldnt be sitting in jail all this time to protect anyone nor would she feel fear by anyone as all her behavior indicates otherwise.  She is much too narcissistic and selfish to suffer for someone else.   Bottom line if she was innocent and she knew who did it she would have given that up by now, especially facing the DP.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: May 15, 2010, 07:50:50 PM »

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/05/15/casey-anthony-and-the-death-penalty/

CASEY ANTHONY AND THE DEATH PENALTY

* May 15, 2010 – 12:51 am
    * Posted in Featured, Uncategorized
    * Tagged Haleigh Cummings, Casey Anthony

WILL SHE OR WONT SHE??
COULD YOU SENTENCE A YOUNG MOTHER TO DIE??
AND THE VERY LATEST IN THE HALEIGH CUMMINGS’ CASE. JOIN MY PANEL OF EXPERTS LIVE, THIS SUNDAY AT 8:00 P.M.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1395 on: May 15, 2010, 08:04:23 PM »

There would be no way he could contain himself

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1396 on: May 15, 2010, 08:20:51 PM »

If the defense does go that way, it will be Jesse they go after. But that is why I don't believe they will, where will Zanny fit in this nonsense? Zanny and Jesse in this together? I'm still reeling with that exorcism bs, that makes zero sense.

NRCG, I agree......Jesse better have a good lawyer handy!! JUST GUESSING AND SPECULATING HERE.... Zanny will fit in only as part of the 30 day instructions she was given....this is all so crazy...but it might be just crazy enough for the duhfence to try to make this fly....I honestly don't think so, but with this crazy group of people nothing will really surprise me!!  Could all this BULL Chit really be enough to make them think they can get away with it????  Surely NOT!!........remember the National Enquirer article....http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=417796928&blogId=514219052

The ENQUIRER has obtained official case documents from the Orange County state attorney's office in Florida that show the subject of the family's inquiry was Richard Grund - a self-proclaimed Christian minister who says he can cast out demons as head of an exorcism group he calls the "Supernatural Response Team."

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/67476

In a bizarre twist to the Caylee Anthony murder case, an investigation was launched to determine whether the 2-year-old toddler was killed in a human sacrifice ritual.

The ENQUIRER has obtained official case documents from the Orange County state attorney's office in Florida that show the subject of the family's inquiry was Richard Grund - a self-proclaimed Christian minister who says he can cast out demons as head of an exorcism group he calls the "Supernatural Response Team."

The group's bizarre motto is: "If it's not in Heaven it belongs in Hell and if it's in the outer darkness awaiting judgment it needs to stay there."

Grund is a familiar figure in the Caylee Anthony murder case. He appeared on TV shows defending his son Jesse, the ex-fiance of Caylee's mom, Casey Anthony, who is charged with Caylee's murder. According to the police documents, Casey's mom Cindy Anthony at one time wondered if Richard and/or Jesse might be connected to her granddaughter's murder.

Cindy had her private investigator, Dominic Casey, dig into Grund's demon-fighting crusade to determine if there was a connection to Caylee's killing.

"Isn't he crazy enough to do something to Caylee?" Cindy asked the investigator in an e-mail dated Feb. 26, 2008. "People do crazy things like sacrefice (sic) for their strange beliefs." In his reply, the private eye called Grund "a total whack job."

On Web sites titled "The Swords Edge," "Solomon's Porch" and the "Supernatural Response Team," Grund says he was freed by Jesus from a 30-year bondage to the occult that began as a child while he watched Casper the Friendly Ghost cartoons.

He claims he once ministered to a woman "who was born to be a Satanic high priestess."

Grund also posts a video of his demon-chasing team investigating a satanic possession at a house in Rhode Island.

Using devices Grund says can measure paranormal activity and record unexplained disembodied voices, he determined there was a spirit present in the house, but since the homeowners didn't want it removed, he "left it there."

Under the video of the search for the evil spirit, Grund posts videos filled with pictures of Caylee, titled Slipped Away, and Jesus Loves The Little Children.

The police documents show that Cindy Anthony's private eye found no evidence to link Grund to Caylee's death.

Police are convinced they have the REAL killer behind bars: Casey Anthony.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1397 on: May 15, 2010, 08:23:37 PM »

Reading all this crazy mstuff is gonna turn me into a margarita LUSH!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1398 on: May 15, 2010, 08:28:23 PM »

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/05/15/casey-anthony-and-the-death-penalty/

CASEY ANTHONY AND THE DEATH PENALTY

* May 15, 2010 – 12:51 am
    * Posted in Featured, Uncategorized
    * Tagged Haleigh Cummings, Casey Anthony

WILL SHE OR WONT SHE??
COULD YOU SENTENCE A YOUNG MOTHER TO DIE??
AND THE VERY LATEST IN THE HALEIGH CUMMINGS’ CASE. JOIN MY PANEL OF EXPERTS LIVE, THIS SUNDAY AT 8:00 P.M.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this

Why would they ask it that way- would you sentence a young mother to die?-  don't they realize she killed her child, that cancels out the mothering qualification. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1399 on: May 15, 2010, 08:54:16 PM »

Reading all this crazy mstuff is gonna turn me into a margarita LUSH!  LOL
After what you just posted about Rev Grund, me too.  I just can't picture a lawyer like Mason going there, Baez yes, but if this exorcism nonsense is thrown in 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.