April 25, 2024, 07:53:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Crime Inc.' - CONSPIRACY REALITY: CONNECTIONS BETWEEN WHITE HOUSE, CCX, Goldman  (Read 2962 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: April 29, 2010, 07:00:56 PM »

CONSPIRACY REALITY: CONNECTIONS BETWEEN WHITE HOUSE, CHICAGO CLIMATE EXCHANGE AND GOLDMAN SACHS TOO BIG TO IGNORE

Published 04/28/2010 - 4:45 p.m. CST
By Bob Beauprez

When it was announced that the leaders of Goldman Sachs would be sitting in front of Congress, getting grilled over the financial crisis, most people knew it was nothing more than an opportunity for politicians to grandstand while beating down a straw man.

But this? A corruption scandal that is bigger than any other in the history of the United States. It could explain the “why” behind the “Climategate” scandal that broke last year but was ignored by the American mainstream media. Not only are several former Goldman Sachs executives working inside the Obama administration, but the banking giant has a 10% stake in cap and trade technology via the Chicago Climate Exchange, an entity that Barack Obama helped form as a Board member of the Joyce Foundation.

Glenn Beck broke the story on his April 26th television show and regardless of how you view Beck, the odds of all these connections between all of these entities, tying each back to a $15 Trillion scam are far too long to be strictly a coincidence.

More here - http://www.thecypresstimes.com/article/News/Opinion_Editorial/CONSPIRACY_REALITY_CONNECTIONS_BETWEEN_WHITE_HOUSE_CHICAGO_CLIMATE_EXCHANGE_AND_GOLDMAN_SACHS_TOO_BIG_TO_IGNORE/29644

WATCH VIDEOS OF GLENN BECK EXPLAINING SCANDAL:
http://barracknow.blogspot.com/2010/04/video-glenn-beck-uncovers-goldman-sachs.html

ABOUT THE JOYCE FOUNDATION:
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/funderprofile.asp?fndid=5310&category=79

BOB BEAUPREZ’S BLOG ON THIS SUBJECT CAN BE FOUND AT:
http://alineofsight.com/blogs/bob-beauprez/2010/4/22/obama-court-nominee-must-be-pro-abortion

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 07:04:43 PM »

Cap-And-Trade: While senators froth over Goldman Sachs and derivatives, a climate trading scheme being run out of the Chicago Climate Exchange would make Bernie Madoff blush. Its trail leads to the White House.

Lost in the recent headlines was Al Gore's appearance Monday in Denver at the annual meeting of the Council of Foundations, an association of the nation's philanthropic leaders.

"Time's running out (on climate change)," Gore told them. "We have to get our act together. You have a unique role in getting our act together."

Gore was right that foundations will play a key role in keeping the climate scam alive as evidence of outright climate fraud grows, just as they were critical in the beginning when the Joyce Foundation in 2000 and 2001 provided the seed money to start the Chicago Climate Exchange. It started trading in 2003, and what it trades is, essentially, air. More specifically perhaps, hot air.

http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnalysis/Article.aspx?id=531731

As we noted last year, Gore is co-founder of Generation Investment Management, which sells carbon offsets of dubious value that let rich polluters continue to pollute with a clear conscience.

Other founders include former Goldman Sachs partner David Blood, as well as Mark Ferguson and Peter Harris, also of Goldman Sachs. In 2006, CCX received a big boost when another investor bought a 10% stake on the prospect of making a great deal of money for itself. That investor was Goldman Sachs, now under the gun for selling financial instruments it knew were doomed to fail.

The actual mechanism for trading on the exchange was purchased and patented by none other than Franklin Raines, who was CEO of Fannie Mae at the time.

Raines profited handsomely to the tune of some $90 million by buying and bundling bad mortgages that led to the collapse of the American economy. His interest in climate trading is curious until one realizes cap-and-trade would make housing costlier as well.

Amazingly, none of these facts came up at Senate hearings on Goldman Sachs' activities, which may be nothing more than Ross Perot's famous "gorilla dust," meant to distract us from the real issues.

The climate trading scheme being stitched together here will do more damage than Goldman Sachs, AIG and Fannie Mae combined. But it will bring power and money to its architects.

http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnalysis/Article.aspx?id=531731&p=2

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 07:07:21 PM »

If Goldman Sachs was truly the enemy, then why are the following Goldman Sachs people working for Obama’s administration: William Dudley, president of the Federal Reserve of New York, is a managing director and partner of Goldman Sachs; Gary Gensler, hairman of Commodity Future’s Commission, spent 18 years at Goldman Sachs; Mark Peterson, chief of staff to Timothy Geithner, is a former lobbyist for Goldman Sachs; Philip Murphy, nominated for ambassador to Germany, is a former Goldman executive; and Diana Farrell, Deputy Director to the National Economic Counsel, was formerly with Goldman Sachs. These are just a few of the many Goldman Sachs associates that can be found in the Obama administration, but the question remains: If Goldman Sachs were the true enemy, and if the company has proven that it cannot be trusted, why would the federal government maintain these people in their positions?

The answer involves the Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX). The CCX is self-described as “North America’s only cap and trade system for all six greenhouse gases with global affiliates and projects worldwide.” Currently, this exchange is voluntary, but apparently, not for long if the Democrats have their way.   

In a nutshell, “cap and trade” is a system that redistributes wealth from successful companies to less successful companies. Heavily supported by the now-defunct Enron, a company that was guilty of fraud on a massive scale, it enforces regulations on gas emissions by forcing companies that emit more gas to give money to companies that emit less gas. It is Marxism at its best. President Obama admits that if enacted, this system will cause electricity rates to “skyrocket.” Don’t believe me? Look it up! 

So if Obama is in cahoots with Goldman Sachs, why is Goldman Sachs the current scapegoat for America’s economic troubles? Beck says, “It’s almost like Goldman is willing to take a little heat now, in order to get a little piece of the $10 trillion green pie later.”

According to the April 23 issue of the Financial Times, “The U.S. is preparing to pivot from domestic regulatory reform to push for a tough new international capital regime.” In other words, global government or, as Beck notes, a “new world order.” What’s worse is that many Republicans have indicated their support for this type of global government. Who is left to fight against the global agenda?

more here - http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/usnews/politics/3422-secrets-exposed-goldman-sachs-may-be-obamas-enron

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 07:09:36 PM »

Australia Dumps Carbon Trading Scheme

Watts Up With That?
Tuesday, April 27, 2010

WUWT reader Chris M Writes in Tips and Notes to WUWT

Have you noticed that the Australian PM, Kevin Rudd has dumped his CTS until at least 2012. This was his key platform at the last election, when he described global warming as “the greatest moral imperative of our time”.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/australia-dumps-carbon-trading-scheme.html

"I recommend Dennis Shanahan’s excellent comment in The Australian newspaper" http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/opinion/pm-delays-emissions-trading-scheme-as-inconvenient-political-truth/story-e6frg75f-1225858920473

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 07:12:16 PM »

"The Cornhusker Kickback Take 2"

Nelson has been the lone Democrat opposing financial reregulation legislation all week. He's upset that a carve out that would benefit Warren Buffett's company, Berkshire Hathaway – which is based in Omaha, was stripped form the derivatives package negotiated by Senate Banking Committee Chairman Chris Dodd and Senate Agriculture Committee Chairman Blanche Lincoln. Immediately, the press labeled Nelson's request a sweetheart deal and noted the senator owns anywhere from $1.5 million to $6 million in Berkshire Hathaway stock. Nelson, of course, was incensed. “Unfortunately, amid discussions on that bill, we've seen the usual Washington parlor game of wild speculation, unfounded rumor and uninformed comments by unnamed sources, some directed at me,” Nelson said in a lengthy statement put out yesterday. “Today, Washington is a cesspool of gotcha politics. It's so out of control you can't even shake hands in the hallway with a Future Farmer of America without people questioning your motives.”

more here - http://swampland.blogs.time.com/2010/04/29/the-cornhusker-kickback-take-2/?xid=rss-topstories

I thought Nancy was going to drain the swamp?

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.