April 28, 2024, 02:27:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Venus Rose Stewart 32, msg 5/3/10 - Colon Township, MI (Hubby Convicted)  (Read 63861 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2010, 07:03:18 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNF9TffuY_M

at 56 / 1:23

you will hear the husband's voice and it sounds slightly nervous to me, it is I believe his breathing when speaking to the News.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2010, 07:05:38 PM »

He actually sounds like Scott Peterson, JMO.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2010, 08:07:37 PM »

Venus photo is on his web page

http://www.myspace.comxxxxx (Edit to remove link/nude photo- MB)

seahorse:  If you ever come across something like this that needs to be deleted, you can ask a moderator to please delete it in a post below the offending thread or you can ask another poster to use the report to moderator function, which is  down in the right hand corner of a post.  Ask someone else to report your post, because you cannot report yourself.  In future, please don't go to other threads and post the offensive link there also.  I think you can understand why.  If it shouldn't be posted in one thread, don't put it in another.... MuffyBee
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 08:40:10 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2010, 10:51:40 PM »

seahorse:  If you ever come across something like this that needs to be deleted, you can ask a moderator to please delete it in a post below the offending thread or you can ask another poster to use the report to moderator function, which is  down in the right hand corner of a post.  Ask someone else to report your post, because you cannot report yourself.  In future, please don't go to other threads and post the offensive link there also.  I think you can understand why.  If it shouldn't be posted in one thread, don't put it in another.... MuffyBee

OK, thanks, Muffybee, for the important info and for not stinging me with that gigantic bee, whew.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m5d8-Venus-Stewart-update-State-troopers-search-Hampton-Roads-for-missing-Michigan-woman-video

The search supposedly has expanded, video on the second photo below the article.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2010, 11:21:57 AM »

OK, thanks, Muffybee, for the important info and for not stinging me with that gigantic bee, whew.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m5d8-Venus-Stewart-update-State-troopers-search-Hampton-Roads-for-missing-Michigan-woman-video

The search supposedly has expanded, video on the second photo below the article.

It's all good, seahorse    Sometimes the content of links can take us by surprise    Just let us know and try not to post the link any more times than you have to... Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2010, 08:39:03 AM »

It's all good, seahorse    Sometimes the content of links can take us by surprise    Just let us know and try not to post the link any more times than you have to... Monkey Devil!

Thank-you MuffyBee for your understanding.
His webpage was perfect when I read it, honestly, then I posted it and reviewed once more and then 
a girlie was posted. I lifted the site from the KGB (WS)  I guess that will teach me.  Monkey Devil!

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2010, 06:46:33 PM »

MSP: Evidence found vs. Venus' husband
Apparent blood stain found on Doug's truck
Updated: Monday, 10 May 2010, 6:39 PM EDT
Published : Monday, 10 May 2010, 4:14 PM EDT

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) - An apparent blood stain was found in Douglas Stewart's truck, the Michigan State Police reported Monday afternoon.

Police executed search warrants at Stewart's Newport News, Va. home, where he once lived with Venus Stewart, who has been missing since April 26.

She was last seen in front of her parents' Colon Township home around 7:30 a.m., when she went out to the mailbox in her pajamas. Venus had been living with her parents and was in the process of divorcing Douglas, her estranged husband.

The chemical the Michigan State Police Department uses to detect blood read positive on a portion of the truck's interior. The material is now at a lab, being tested.

Police also found a Wal-Mart receipt for a shovel, tarp, cap and gloves, they confirm. The receipt was from April 25 -- the day before Venus disappeared -- from a Wal-Mart in Ohio.

Douglas Stewart's truck was parked on the street a few blocks from his complex, the Newport News police reported -- despite Stewart having two reserved parking spots in the structure at his apartment complex.

---------
http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/sw_mich/CNN-Evidence-found-vs-Venus-husband

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2010, 07:04:13 PM »

Poor gal is dead..

HE is fried..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2010, 07:43:12 PM »

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) - An apparent blood stain was found in Douglas Stewart's truck, the Michigan State Police reported Monday afternoon.

Police executed search warrants at Stewart's Newport News, Va. home, where he once lived with Venus Stewart, who has been missing since April 26.

She was last seen in front of her parents' Colon Township home around 7:30 a.m., when she went out to the mailbox in her pajamas. Venus had been living with her parents and was in the process of divorcing Douglas, her estranged husband.

The chemical the Michigan State Police Department uses to detect blood read positive on a portion of the truck's interior. The material is now at a lab, being tested.

Police also found a Wal-Mart receipt for a shovel, tarp, cap and gloves, they confirm. The receipt was from April 25 -- the day before Venus disappeared -- from a Wal-Mart in Ohio.

Douglas Stewart's truck was parked on the street a few blocks from his complex, the Newport News police reported -- despite Stewart having two reserved parking spots in the structure at his apartment complex.

---------
http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/sw_mich/CNN-Evidence-found-vs-Venus-husband

According to the search warrants, blood stains found in both vehicles.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2010, 07:48:45 PM »

http://www.wwmt.com/

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2010, 08:01:25 PM »

http://www.wtkr.com/news/wtkr-nn-missing-woman,0,3832141.story
(Video)
Newport News police say new evidence could help find missing woman
Newport News police have found blood stains and rope in a car belonging to the husband of a missing woman.

Police say the new evidence could help find the missing Michigan woman.

Michigan police say Venus Stewart, a 32-year-old mother, vanished from her parents' rural Michigan home on April 26.

Her mother can't help but fear the worst.
"If I think about it too much I go insane. She was the light of my life," said Therese McComb, Venus's mother.

Newport News police obtained search warrants for the couple's 1998 Mercury Sable and 2005 Dodge pick-up truck.

Police say they found blood stains in both vehicles. They found rope in the truck, along with twine and a Wal-Mart receipt for a shovel, tarp, cap, and gloves.

Venus's mother says she heard about what police found.

"I heard that they found blood stains, but they were Douglas's and not Venus's."

Newport News police also searched the apartment the couple shared in Newport News. They confiscated several items including two voice recorders and two laptops.

Police also made Douglas Stewart give them fingerprints and DNA samples.

Venus had lived in Newport News with her now estranged husband, Douglas Stewart, and their two little girls.

Court documents show the couple separated in February.

Venus was staying with her parents and her two little girls, all who are just hoping Venus will come home to them soon.

"I want her back so bad. I want her alive," McComb said.

Douglas Stewart has not been arrested.

Court documents show he is currently living in the couple's Newport News apartment.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2010, 08:04:53 PM »

http://www.wwmt.com/articles/margin-1376309-bottom-08in.html
WalMart receipt raises suspicion in case of missing mother
May 10, 2010
ST. JOSEPH COUNTY, Mich. (NEWSCHANNEL 3) – New details continue to emerge on the search for a St. Joseph County mother.

32-year-old Venus Stewart has been missing since the end of April, when she disappeared from her parent's front yard in Colon Township. Investigators say there were clear signs of a struggle there.

Investigators have now searched the property of Stewart's estranged husband.

Detectives from Michigan recently headed to Virginia, where Douglas Stewart lives, they went through his apartment, and two of his vehicles.

Venus Stewart's mother says she can't let herself draw conclusions from what police found when they searched Douglas Stewart's apartment and vehicles.

“I gotta keep thinking she's with us,” said Therese McComb.

Newschannel 3 obtained the search warrants that detail what police were looking for when they searched, and what they took as potential evidence.

The warrant, signed by a Virginia magistrate, sought out the clothes that Venus was wearing when she disappeared and any DNA evidence. Investigators found an apparent blood stain in Douglas Stewart's pick-up truck, that stain was on the front driver's side door. They also found a receipt from an Ohio WalMart showing a purchase that included gloves, a cap, tarp, and shovel.

Detectives also removed ten items from the Virginia apartment that Douglas used to share with Venus, those items included two computers and a roll of duct tape.

Newschannel 3 is also learning that a neighbor reported seeing a man crouched behind a gray pick-up truck that was parked in an empty lot across from Venus' parents home in Colon around the time that she went missing.

Tire impressions taken from that scene were compared to those on Douglas Stewart's truck and the general tread pattern is a match.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2010, 06:48:36 AM »

---------

According to the search warrants, blood stains found in both vehicles.

Goodmorning Monkeys,

She was poison, he was poison, together they were deadly. 

http://hamptonroads.com/2010/05/mich-police-search-vehicles-newport-news-man?cid=ltst

snip

Michigan court records show that the couple had filed petitions for protective orders against each other, the newspaper reported. Venus Stewart expressed concern that her husband would kill her in three petitions she filed between July 2008 and February.

Douglas Stewart filed a petition of his own against his wife in August 2008, claiming his wife had previously attacked him and was on probation for domestic violence, the paper reported. He also reported that his wife had threatened his life.

snip

(She still moved with her husband and two kids from Michigan to Virginia after all the allegations of abuse, etc).

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2010, 08:10:08 AM »

Her body could be anywhere between point A and point B  I hope they can find her 

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=Colon%20Township%2C%20MI%20to%20Newport%20News%2C%20Va.&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2010, 11:28:53 AM »

Her body could be anywhere between point A and point B  I hope they can find her 

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=Colon%20Township%2C%20MI%20to%20Newport%20News%2C%20Va.&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

I read where his GPS was taken in the search warrants.

Would the GPS have indicated where he stopped along the way?

His computer was taken (so I read) the computer should have researches he may have done for projected burial sites.

I wonder what pushed him over the edge?  I wonder if she kept him from talking to the children? or make it difficult by making

noises or interrupting, she was a real pistol.   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2010, 04:00:49 PM »

Venus Stewart: Husband and person of interest in missing woman case may be headed to Michigan

snip...

WAVY reports that Stewart, who had once been a Marine, has hired a criminal attorney in Michigan. snip

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m5d11-Venus-Stewart-Husband-and-person-of-interest-in-missing-woman-case-may-be-headed-to-Michigan

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2010, 01:36:33 PM »

Police searching area in St. Joseph County for evidence in Venus Stewart abduction

By Rex Hall Jr. | Kalamazoo Gazette

May 12, 2010, 10:18AM

COLON TOWNSHIP — Police this morning were searching an area in St. Joseph County for evidence in the abduction of Venus Rose Stewart, authorities said.

“We’ve got people on the ground right now,” Michigan State Police Lt. Mike Risko said. Risko declined to say where police were conducting their search.

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2010/05/police_searching_area_in_st_jo.html

ME: "Like the moth to the flame" (IMO)

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2010, 02:47:48 PM »

Missing Michigan woman's husband has left Newport News

9:18 a.m. EDT, May 12, 2010
Douglas Stewart, whose Newport News property was searched earlier this week in connection with his wife's disappearance in Michigan, has left Virginia.

Lt. Mike Risko of Michigan State Police said Stewart has left his apartment on West Avenue in Newport News and returned to Michigan.

His wife, Venus Rose Stewart, has been missing for two weeks. Douglas Stewart has not been named as a suspect, but investigators searched his home and vehicles earlier this week and found possible evidence – a substance that might be blood in his truck, and a receipt from a store in Ohio indicating that he purchased a tarp, a shovel and work gloves the day before his wife disappeared.

Venus Stewart, 32, went missing from her parents' home in Colon Township, Mich., on April 26 and is believed to have been abducted.
http://www.dailypress.com/news/newport-news/dp-missing-michigan-woman.m12-20100512,0,1986710.story

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2010, 06:31:42 PM »

A decomposed body has been found in Hudson Township, apx. 85 miles East of Colon Twp.
http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=12471721

General area map US127/Hudson MI
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl&q=US%20127%20Hudson%2C%20MI

Hop/Skip and Jump South to I-80 to head back to VA
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 06:42:17 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2010, 07:18:21 PM »

A decomposed body has been found in Hudson Township, apx. 85 miles East of Colon Twp.
http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=12471721

General area map US127/Hudson MI
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl&q=US%20127%20Hudson%2C%20MI

Hop/Skip and Jump South to I-80 to head back to VA

yes it is......wonder where this "ex" is now? I would have the kids hidden so well it would take a navy seal to track them down, he has nothing to lose and that's the most dangerous person that exist.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.