April 25, 2024, 10:29:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A heartwarming picture from Iraq  (Read 4490 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« on: January 25, 2007, 10:24:50 PM »

From http://www.tribforces.com/index.php?showtopic=21676

This is something you will never see in the news. Here's a tough, but heartwarming story and a picture of John Gebhardt in Iraq . His wife, Mindy, related that this little girl's entire family was executed. They intended to execute her also and shot her in the head, but they failed to kill her. She was cared for by John's hospital and is healing, but has been crying and moaning. The nurses said John is the only one she seems to calm down with, so John has spent the last four nights holding her while they both sleep in that chair. The girl is coming along with her healing.

*He is a real Star of the war and is representative of what America is trying to do. Please keep this going. Nothing will happen if you don't. The American public needs to see pictures like this and needs to realize that what we're doing over there is making a difference. Even if it is one little girl at a time.

James Gates U.S. Navy.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 10:41:15 PM »

I meant to post this at the policital thread, so Klaas feel free to delete it here.  But I do urge posters to go their and post other positive stories we won't see in the media!

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=775

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 09:26:12 PM »

Thanks for posting that, Dihannah, wonderful story.  Yes, I also see it as symbolic of what we are trying to accomplish there.  We are trying to give them freedom and if they chose civil war instead, this is not America's fault nor the President's for throughout history this has happened at times.

The British had the same thing happen in India, huge number killed fighting among themselves following freedom being implemented.  Ghandi and his passive resistance was monumental in stopping that violence.

No one blamed the British and it is only for political gain that it is done so now.  We should blame those who insist on fighting for power and control and not take on blame we did nothing to deserve.  Our efforts there remain on the side of liberty for all and the values we have always had of trying to help any other country attain representative government.  Ancient hatreds dating back forever have nothing to do with us or our efforts on behalf of the people of Iraq.  And I am so sorry they are embroiled in all this in-fighting and pray daily they will find a way to resolve their differences peacefully.

In my most humble of opinions, that is.

Anna

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.