April 24, 2024, 12:23:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #37 5/24/10 - 7/15/10  (Read 312720 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #120 on: May 25, 2010, 09:01:22 PM »

IM the brand new spanking car could be some one elses name..

Very true, but I never added in one penny in assets, or income.......so, I think that 1000 per month is not even remotely close. If so, I might consider quitting my job and adopting a few kids, welfare and food stamps  J/K!!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #121 on: May 25, 2010, 09:02:57 PM »

Lindsy has a new man! Also, scroll down for the story!

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-448351
To take the words out of the Croslins mouth.  If Tommy sees those pics, especially the kissy, kissy one he is going to chit a fu_king cinder block.

Thanks for posting the link Izzy58!

LMAO! That's hilarious

Now the entire article and pic's are gone from the link...WTF???????

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #122 on: May 25, 2010, 09:07:19 PM »

In DVD tape 1 .. Hanks states that if Linsdy gets the job he doesn't know how long the car will last and doesn't know how she will get to and back from work... Hmmm

I think this BBM amount of food stamps isn't correct, I did a worksheet (worst case) that showed a mom with no job, no child support, 600 a month in rent, 100 in property taxed and 100 in homeowner's insurance with 100 a week in childcare, ZERO asset and in that case the max allowance for food stamps was 526.00, so I don't for one second believe she gets 1000.00 a month in food stamps.............I though that amount sounded hinky and we know (at least I thought) she paid no rent, and my property taxes are only 200 a month for a 420,000 home and my insurance a month is high, 3000.00 per yr, but that's because I have to have flood, and hurricane insurance and live 130 ft from the Gulf, also she has an asset in her car which counts against you, so I doubt she gets even close to 500.00 per month

Here in Calif, about 15 yrs ago we were struggling trying to raise 3 kids and only my husband working. My husband's daughter from his previous marriage at that time had a couple of kids, married and on welfare. I used to get so mad because, with her aid and food stamps they were bringing in well over what we were, and they still couldn't manage to pay their bills! His daughter would call all of the time for money because her PG&E was shut off, they had no food, diapers, lost their food stamps.....yeah, we know what happened to the food stamps! And this would go on all of the time. She couldn't pay her bills but yet she was able to afford to have her nails done, buy new outfits, go to the movies, out to eat, etc....things we couldn't even afford to do!  I finally put my foot down and told me husband it had to stop. I am not going to take food from my children's mouth especially when we are barely making it ourselves just because his daughter would rather blow her money then pay her bills. He finally stopped giving her money but she just turned around and got it from her mother and grandfather. The point I'm trying to make is these people have it made on welfare while the working people are struggling!

Oh I totally agree with that, it pizzes me off to no end, well infuriates me because I bust me rear and so many others sit back and mooch of the government, in fact I just watched the funniest video on youtube today that adresses that issue, it was Michael Savage + Jo from Florida, if you want to laugh so hard you almost pee, watch that one........it's a classic no doubt

[
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #123 on: May 25, 2010, 09:10:43 PM »

I haven`t been listening to many of the recent tapes lately... because these people have crossed my eyeballs, and I am afraid of permanent damage.

I did however listen to the Tommy Granny tape #10 - This is where with 1 minute left on the phone call, Flo tells Tommy Lindsy found a new man and he fires back with SAY WHA? (dead silence for what seemed like an eternity)

I laughed until I fell out of my drawers... I`m a bit sick like that.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: May 25, 2010, 09:18:41 PM »

iReport —

I am writing to give some information on Lindsay Croslin for those who don’t know who she really is. She is not the innocent girl she portrays nor is she a victim in any way shape or form. She claimed to stand by her husband no matter what and swore by his innocence. She said she would wait for him forever and loved him although she was dating the second he went to jail not to mention when he was home and they were together. Once she got a taste of freedom she immediately started seeing multiple men, talking to ex boyfriends whom she cheated on Tommy with in the past and is now talking to a new lover Keith Simpson. This not so bright 23 year old mother of 3 openly tells people stories of her unprotected sex with all of these men stating “I have my tubes tied so I can’t get pregnant” Should someone inform her she can contract and spread STDS? Is this not the girl who recently got her LPN license? I would be worried if she was going to care for one of my loved ones! Her filing for divorce came from her new attitude once dating Keith whom is over 10 years older than her and she takes care of better than her children. She admitted she was dating him because she did not want to be alone. She stated she would go back to Tommy once he got out and filed for divorce by her families request. In fact she recently put the divorce on hold. If her grandparents found out she would loose her free apartment and brand new car all provided to her by them. She parties hard, leaving her three young children unsupervised frequently, many people witnessed her children left alone or roaming outside filthy and uncared for. She was given her place to live by her grandparents where she has no bills or responsibility. Her grandfather bought her the brand new car which she lets her new boyfriend drive like it is his. This new car she uses to pick up her boyfriend daily to bring him to and from work and anywhere else he wants to go when he is not driving it. This new boyfriend of hers she has not even known a couple months and she already has him living in her home on a daily basis and his company has been grounds for calls to the police recently. The people she associates with are scum at its finest and she is ok with having that in her home and around her children at any hour of the night. There are videos and video footage of them together and on several occasions. She admits to using Xanax more than once while drinking, and brags how she got her DCF case to go away so easily. How they didn’t take her children is beyond anyone seeing as she has been spotted in the same clothes for days at a time and is always sleeping while her kids wander outdoors. Many people have witnessed this in the town homes where she resides. She is a manipulative liar who will use anyone to get where she wants to be. She uses the state of Florida for almost 1000 dollars in food stamps a month and gives them away to her new boyfriend and anyone else as well. Why is the state helping someone who is not helping themselves? She tells everyone who she is as if she is a movie star and she is proud of it. I met her once and she willingly told me her life story as well as anyone else who comes into contact with her. I met someone whom she allowed to move in with her who also offered up various information about what goes on in her home and her life. Her children have been affected by her new relationship and the fact that this man who has his own home is always sleeping in her house by her request. Her son is seeing a therapist now by request of the school due to him acting out very badly lately. She puts her own needs before her children. She was recently hired by the Department of Health in Bunnell with no experience and used her sob stories as a way in the door. She needs to have her DCF case reopened and she needs serious help. How she has 3 children and a brand new man in her home all night in a 2 bedroom makes no sense. She brags on her Myspace how she has only 200 dollars in bills a month and she cant wait to blow her 1100.00 checks every two weeks. I hope she reported this new job to the state of Florida seeing as she is receiving assistance. It is all very disturbing. The Croslins which she bashes publicly she is also willing to leave her children with in exchange for the money Hank and Lisa “owe” her. She still remains in contact with all of them although she denies it to most. Her phone records show otherwise. She admits that she had phone sex as well as provocative web cam conversations with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla on the lap top that was bought by him for her. She had these conversations in exchange for money for bills she claimed she had to pay, yet she has no bills and lives off of her grandparents and the state. The only bills she has is a water and electric bill and she is willing to have her 3 children herself her large pit bull (which she has been known to abuse and neglect) and her boyfriend crammed into a small 2 bedroom to avoid having to pay bills although she has a job and a brand new car. She is using her grandparents to get all that she has. She brags about the fact that Art Harris as well as many other reporters call her constantly. She is trailer trash at its finest. There are several more pictures of her with her new boyfriend as well as other men she has been partying with. Where are her children? I saw these photos online on some ones Myspace page who she appears to associate with. This girl needs to be investigated in a major way. Her and Chelsea know more than they let on and they speak multiple times daily. As I said her phone records would prove a lot. I don’t understand how she was overlooked all along.

Her stories change like the wind blows. She changed her story about what went on at her home the night Haliegh disappeared not to mention she still stood by Tommy the night he had his grandmother call her to have her call the attorney because he had to “tell him something he should have said a long time ago“. She also was running around town after being questioned in April telling everyone they were looking for a yellow rope although this took over a week to air on television. Her van which she got rid of she “lended” out the night of the disappearance. Something just seems out of place with this girl and her stories. After all she is a Croslin and even the ones that are by marriage all seem to be just as shady as the ones who are Croslins by blood.

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-448351

*bump*

I saved all 10 photos and put them together:

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: May 25, 2010, 09:20:19 PM »

Well we have Lindsy with her new men while Tommy sitting in PC and wanting to talk to Lindsy-Then we have Ron in jail with Misty's old flame WBG- Now all we need next is to have Misty's attorney drop her as his client..
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: May 25, 2010, 09:22:23 PM »

Oh look, she has on pretty little flippers. It`s a Pillbilly welfare mermaid. She is da Princess!!!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #127 on: May 25, 2010, 09:23:19 PM »

Oh look, she has on pretty little flippers. It`s a Pillbilly welfare mermaid. She is da Princess!!!
Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #128 on: May 25, 2010, 09:23:55 PM »

Oh I totally agree with that, it pizzes me off to no end, well infuriates me because I bust me rear and so many others sit back and mooch of the government, in fact I just watched the funniest video on youtube today that adresses that issue, it was Michael Savage + Jo from Florida, if you want to laugh so hard you almost pee, watch that one........it's a classic no doubt

Oh and she is divorced and just recently married her old fling who is currently in jail.. and after being off welfare for maybe 2 years out of her life she is now back on it again!!!  She is 37 years old and needs to grow up and start being responsible for herself, but you know I just don't see that happening. I'll tell you one thing though her my husband isn't very happy with her and after all these years he has wizened up.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #129 on: May 25, 2010, 09:25:18 PM »

D@mn, now I have to clean my screen again Carpe 

[
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: May 25, 2010, 09:29:08 PM »

Along with the swimsuit she told TC she had to fix the underwire on the suit.
Now she did warn TC that she was going to the beach without the kids and lay out and "fry" but looks more like she was "shaking and baking"

Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #131 on: May 25, 2010, 09:34:23 PM »

Is it me...or does Lindsy bathing suit top look weird in that picture?
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: May 25, 2010, 09:37:12 PM »

I just posted...she told TC her bathing suit top had a broken under wire

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: May 25, 2010, 09:39:49 PM »

well ... I don't think a bikini compliments her figure.

Some people should wear one-piece swimsuits. Just sayin`.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: May 25, 2010, 09:41:13 PM »

Misty & Hank Part3  Something about White Boy Greg
http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/may21/dvd2/VTS_02_1_mpeg4.mp4

Misty:  The state attorney that I have in Putnam County.

Hank:  Yeah!

Misty:  Shes over here too.

Hank:  Humph!

Misty:  So thats I guess. I mean, I don’t know what that means.   Donna went to court earlier today.

Hank:  Well, what did she get?

Misty:  Ah, she got, she didn’t even get to see the judge. She got continued I guess. Oh, she coming back, talking all kind of chit. Coming to the door, I’m not even trying to pay attention to her, Shes like, oh yeah, they’re not giving us any kind of deal ah, I was like you don’t know, cause I’m not even talking to her. Shes like they are not giving us any kind of deal, we have to go to trial, twenty five years I was like whatever man,  don’t even talk, I’m not even talking to her. Shes just trying to start stuff. I thought you were coming at six tonight.

Hank:  No, I just got lucky and got some gas money.

Misty:  Yep, I got court at 1:30 on the eight of June, of June. Another pretrial, I don’t know whats gonna happen though.

Hank:  Your lawyer ain’t telling yah nutun?

Misty:  Ah, I mean hes talking to me, yeah, but, I don’t know whats gonna happen. I know uh just he wants to talk to yall again in person.

Hank:  Well, he called us and told us he would be getting in touch with us.

Misty:  Yeah, I need you guys to call um and ask him about that thing in April.  Ask him what day it is.  That would be perfect. I want that.

Hank:  (sighs) Sit up!

Misty:  (sounding annoyed) Let me get a book, k. cause I can’t see yah.

Hank:  Peggy, that Peggy Cone came to seen us yesterday.

Misty:  Did she?

Hank:  Yeah!

Misty:  What did she want?

Hank:  Something about white boy Greg.

Misty:  Oh, whad they say?

Hank:  They just, somebody is going around saying that that stuff happened,  that supposedly happened at a party and they know its true…

Misty:  They’re fu_king insane.

Hank:  and they supposed to put her body in that uh, uh, that pond. I don’t know how true it is.

Misty:  They’re +++++++ dad. They’re something else. They’re fu_king +++++++. If it was white boy then they need to figure out and see what he knows because I have no idea.  That’s a fu_king lie. I don’t give a fu_k. There was no pardee. I did not go to no fu_king pardee.

Hank:  (sighs) I don’t know Misty. Things are probably get even more tougher than this Missy. Your mom is probably gonna be in jail for ninety days.

Misty:  Oh God

Hank:  I know baby, well theres a pretty good chance, theres a pretty good chance  that she will.

Misty:  Tommy’s money is in his account.

Hank:  Alisha said she did not mean, she didn’t mean to hang up on yah, but she was at the beach she lost signal.

Misty:  Oh! Whose that back there?

Hank:  Back where?

Misty:  Is there somebody, a lady back there?

Hank:  Theres a couple of ladies over there.

Misty:  Ah, yeah, I talked to her but Tommy’s money is in there. And there was a juvenile that went to court with me and hes over here by Tommy and I told him to tell Tommy that his money should be in his account.  Well talk to me tonight so I can call yall.

Hank:  Does he have any more minutes?

Misty:  Yeah!  I have two more phone calls, but I need you to tell him to make sure his battery is charged.

Hank:  Chelsea told me to tell yah, that ah, that ah, don’t call til later, because Timmys at work and shes got the phone.

Misty:  Yeah we gone call after six

Hank: K. Its tough for us out there right now. We lucky to find a phone and spend gas money to come here for one week and then the following week its, I’m broke. Cause it takes every two weeks I only get paid.  I mean you can’t be getting upset Misty, because you’re gonna have to learn to deal with it. I mean it hurts me too not to be able to come to see yah. I wanna see you, I want yah home

Misty:  (whining) Me too!

Hank:  I said if you know anything that can help yourself, help yourself man. Don’t be fu_cking holding nothing back.

Misty:  That’s the thing I don’t.

Hank:  I know, but somebody knows, somebody knows something.

Misty:  I know, but its not me.

Hank:  I believe yah!

Misty:  You think if I knew I would be satting here, in this place like this. 

Hank: I know, it doesn’t makes no sense baby!  I just want you to do something for, to get out man.

Misty:  I wish you knew I had court, you could have been over there.  You were here in town. . I just got back. They didn’t tell you that you had to wait or anything?

Hank:  No, I got here at 2, and they told me I had to wait til 2:45, come back. What time you go to court.

Misty:  Ah, it was like 1:30. Yeah it was like 1:30. I didn’t know I had court. I was out  for lunch and after lunch  they said Misty are you ready and I said ready for what? She said for court and I said for real. She said yeah, and I was like yeah, hold on. And I was riding in the van, they had me in the van. The boys were in the back and I was in the front and theres that one boy in there talking. He was like yeah, Misty you’re doing good, don’t let them bring you down. You’re doing real good, just hang on. Hes from Putnam County, so he knows John Baaar-en   

Hank:  Whose that?

Misty:  Who you think John Barten is?

Hank:  I don’t know.

Misty:  Ah, John Barten is the boy in that trailer with the, that has Timmy’s dog.

Hank:  Oh yeah, snitch!

Misty:  Yeah!

Hank:  You can’t,  I’m not going over Tony’s house for nothing. I don’t like them people. I don’t want to nothing to do with them kind of people.

Misty:  Well dad, sometimes you know if it gets,  I knew that he would do it for me though..

Hank:  Hes full of chit. He wasn’t gonna do nothing for yah.

Misty:  How’d you get money?

Hank:  I got ten dollars don’t worry.  Hope I got enough gas to make it home on. It only give me a quarter of a tank. Gas is like almost three dollars a gallon. Friday as soon as I get my check I’ll get minutes on phone

Misty:  K

Hank:  But I got get some money for your mom for her probation,  cause I don’t want them violating her on that and giving her more time. I don’t know how I’m gonna make it by myself for 3 months anyways.

Misty:  I just don’t understand I think they are gonna add time

Hank:  I don’t know. I don’t know.

Misty:  She didn’t even do anything.

Hank:  Well, I don’t know. Your mom is gonna have to straighten her life out too. Maybe it will be good for her.

Misty:  Yeah, she don’t need to go to da jail, not in Putnam County.

Hank:  I don’t want her to go there but you know if she goes its not gonna kill her

Misty:  I know its not gonna kill her, but that place is not for her.  Not that place.

Hank:  Well she needs to wake up and smell the coffee. Straighten her life out, shes getting on my nerves, I’m telling yah, you just don’t even know.  All this chit is getting on my nerves . I’m sick of it. 

Misty:  Ask her, didn’t she get a new probation officer?

Hank:  Yeah, Mr. King

Misty:  Tell her she needs to ask him if she can come to my court date.

Hank:  She can’t leave the county right now.

Misty:  But will you please when you leave here call him, my lawyer so when I call tonight I’ll know.

Hank:  I’ll call but he won’t answer, but I’ll call  I probably can’t do it til I get home because I don’t got his number. I’ll call and leave it on his recording  that you said  her  court date is being changed if you would give me a call let me know what day it is.

Misty:  Cause I don’t know what day it is.

Hank:  Everybody elses is in May

Misty:  Yeah, but he said that, ah, April twenty something I think.

Hank:  I got a hearing myself to go to, its April 29th  on that restitution for that guy that ran me over. But hell he ain’t got no money, I ain’t…

Misty:  Is that the date that they’re sentencing people?

Hank:  No, I go 29th  for a, its for restitution

Misty:  Oh ok!

Hank:  I know hes gonna be on probation and hes gotta pay a certain amount of money a month. I’ll get some of it. I don’t know what I’ll get. Twenty five, one lady said it could be a hundred dollars a month, I mean whatever!   

Misty:  Its better than nothing.

Hank:  I hope more. I know, but I need more . Hell hes the one that cost me my job. Hes the one caused all this grief in my life, with not working.

Misty:  I know

Hank:  I would have still had my job if the sob crashed into me.

Hank:  He needs to be paying my rent,  and my probation chit.

Misty:  Ah man,

Hank:  I’m sure I’m gonna probably get twelve months probation.

Misty:  I was, I was so nervous today in court.  I was shaking, cause they said this judge is mean, but…

Hank:  They’re not mean, they’re just, they can only do what the law

Hank: you know requires. Its just, everybody knows that you are not a drug dealer and if it wasn’t for this HaLeigh case they probably wouldn’t be as hard on yah. But something got to give about HaLeigh. Haleighs gotta come home

Hank: Shes been gone too long. Her family needs closure, and hell we all need closure too. I mean people can think what they want, but I love that little girl just like they did. I mean, I thought the world of that little girl.

Misty:  Me too, me too! Did mom get her letter?

Hank:  Ah we ain’t got no letter today.  I don’t know bout today, she …

Misty: I haven’t got the card yet either.

Hank:  It’ll probably be there today or tomorrow.

Misty:  Tomorrow, cause the mail already come today.

Hank:  You need to watch what you are saying to your nanny and them guys.  They’re talking to Art Harris and you don’t, they guy don’t, none of um need to talk to that sob.

Misty:  I don’t tell nanny nothing though.

Hank:  Well, because shes talking to him and hes…

Misty:  I don’t talk about my case

Hank:  Hes befriending, trying to befriend her trying to get what he can Hes already got some bullchit out there on yah. Something about you and Donna and some other girls doing some stupid chit. Suppose to be some lesbian stuff, or some chit.

Misty:  Okay

Hank:  I swear something like, somebody called and told me that.  That Debbie lady called and told me that was on the internet. Art Harris is not, he lies, he says chit you know. 

Misty:  Oh yeah and its all true remember.

Hank:  Yeah, he calls it exclusive interviews , he ain’t had no exclusive interviews

Hank:  They don’t need to talk to um no more. You need to tell nanny you guys don’t need to talk to um no more. But they just wanna get on Nancy Grace or some chit

Misty: I don’t know what they’re doing I…

Hank:  Well I’m just telling yah!

Misty:  talked to her earlier , shes suppose to get minutes put on her phone today.

Hank:  Just telling you man, don’t be talking to that guy. All hes trying to do is cause you more grief.

Misty:  I know!

Hank:  That’s what those Peggy Cones guys are investigating now

Misty:  Well let um investigate it.  Let um, because I have nothing to do with it and I don’t know who did. If  I did they’d knew a long time ago and they can leave me alone. 

Hank:  That what you should of said all in the beginning instead of going saying that other crap. Now they don’t believe nothing you say.

Misty:  And I said that chit in the beginning dad, anyways and still didn’t believe me. Okay, I don’t know what my mind , I don’t know dad! I’m going crazy in this fu_king place

Hank:  I know, I’m gone go crazy out here.

Misty:  the whole time. I’m not come out of this pc chit. I’m gone be stuck in this one cell come out. She told me come out when nobody else is out but its barely anything… This is ridiculous. I don’t need this, I don’t need to be pc. They shouldn’t…

Hank:  Yeah you do.

Misty:  No I don’t . I wanna go work in the kitchen. I wanna be able ,  You know that’s crazy. I can’t do nothing

Hank:  I know!

Misty:  Nothing at all.

Hank:  Well if you get out in population, you be put in the hole anyway cause there’ll be people fighting yah. I guarantee it.

Misty:  Well theres, but they don’t have to put me in pc. Theres a block right across the hall that’s not protective, I mean , I don’t have to be pc cause they don’t want to put me over there in general population. They can put me in the work release one, so I can work at least, but I just want…   

Hank:  Yeah, I wish…

Misty:  I can’t wait til this is over and whatever they do with me just do it so I can just get out of this place cause I  don’t want to be in this jail no more. I hate this place.

Hank:  You ain’t gone like it no place you go Misty. Its all, jail is jail.

Misty:  I know I’m not gonna like it but its better than this. I’m not gonna be locked in a freaking protective custody

Hank:  Oh I know babe. I know its got to be fu_ked up.

Misty:  I sat here last night I had a dream about going to prison. I did have a dream about that. Ronald keeps coming to my head. Like  I go to sleep, I wake up in the middle of the night crying because of him. I don’t know, I’m just so tired of this. I barely slept last night. They took me off my medicine so, because I’m breaking out with something. I don’t know what it is. But they don’t, they won’t , no one even knows how I feel. No one has ever had to walk in my shoes. People, keeping me lock down like this is not what I need. 

Hank:  They don’t care what you need Misty, they’re trying to punish you, they don’t care.

Misty:  How about everybody else they are trying to punish. You know I’m no different from anybody else in this place. 

Hank:  They’re trying to get to you.

Misty:  Donna was on tv, so why is she in protective custody?

Hank:  Because she ain’t got, people don’t think that she had anything to do with

Misty:

Hank:  Yeah but that ain’t why you are in protective custody. It ain’t gonna change 

Misty:  I know! Not til I leave this place.

Heart
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: May 25, 2010, 09:41:41 PM »

well ... I don't think a bikini compliments her figure.

Some people should wear one-piece swimsuits. Just sayin`.
YEPPERS on that!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: May 25, 2010, 10:06:12 PM »

I must say that I am shocked by the Lindsay pictures. I can't believe that anyone in the group actually has built in bookcases with real books....never saw it coming !!!

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: May 25, 2010, 10:12:52 PM »

I must say that I am shocked by the Lindsay pictures. I can't believe that anyone in the group actually has built in bookcases with real books....never saw it coming !!!

That was shocking to me too!    

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: May 25, 2010, 10:19:28 PM »

It's a step up from Misty.

I think the only thing she does with a book is sit on it.

(So she is higher and can be seen by the person on the other side of the visitation booth at jail!)

Such a sad group of individuals.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: May 25, 2010, 10:24:42 PM »

Misty: No one has ever had to walk in my shoes.

What is this, like a card carrying guilty person`s slogan? Whine, whine, whine, whine

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.