April 25, 2024, 10:06:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #37 5/24/10 - 7/15/10  (Read 312779 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: May 25, 2010, 10:30:33 PM »

Misty: No one has ever had to walk in my shoes.

What is this, like a card carrying guilty person`s slogan? Whine, whine, whine, whine

Is it just me or does she continuously try to direct the conversation to any and everything else other than HaLeigh?

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: May 25, 2010, 10:34:53 PM »

I must say that I am shocked by the Lindsay pictures. I can't believe that anyone in the group actually has built in bookcases with real books....never saw it coming !!!

It's a step up from Misty.

I think the only thing she does with a book is sit on it.

(So she is higher and can be seen by the person on the other side of the visitation booth at jail!)

Such a sad group of individuals.

Brandi
that was 

Its the saddest case  I have seen...I just hope Haleigh gets the justice she deserves.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: May 25, 2010, 10:34:54 PM »

What is this, like a card carrying guilty person`s slogan? Whine, whine, whine, whine

Is it just me or does she continuously try to direct the conversation to any and everything else other than HaLeigh?

It's not just you, Heart.  I have noticed that too.  And everytime Hank tells her that she needs to
tell the truth, she says...I know, Daddy... and then changes the subject.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: May 25, 2010, 10:37:08 PM »

I am waiting MC to say Haleigh was just a dream.
Misty is me,me, person if I have ever seen one.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #144 on: May 25, 2010, 10:38:50 PM »

It's not just you, Heart.  I have noticed that too.  And everytime Hank tells her that she needs to

I see it too, Heart. Here is where it jumped out the worst to me. She knows a lot more and she just needs to quit whining. Anybody who is funding her phone minutes needs to give it up. Let her crash and burn. They are just feeding the beast.

----
Hank: you know requires. Its just, everybody knows that you are not a drug dealer and if it wasn’t for this HaLeigh case they probably wouldn’t be as hard on yah. But something got to give about HaLeigh. Haleighs gotta come home

Misty:  I know

Hank: Shes been gone too long. Her family needs closure, and hell we all need closure too. I mean people can think what they want, but I love that little girl just like they did. I mean, I thought the world of that little girl.

Misty:  Me too, me too! Did mom get her letter?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: May 25, 2010, 10:40:43 PM »

I wonder if she does that while being interrogated also.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: May 25, 2010, 10:44:12 PM »

I see it too, Heart. Here is where it jumped out the worst to me. She knows a lot more and she just needs to quit whining. Anybody who is funding her phone minutes needs to give it up. Let her crash and burn. They are just feeding the beast.

----
Hank: you know requires. Its just, everybody knows that you are not a drug dealer and if it wasn’t for this HaLeigh case they probably wouldn’t be as hard on yah. But something got to give about HaLeigh. Haleighs gotta come home

Hank: Shes been gone too long. Her family needs closure, and hell we all need closure too. I mean people can think what they want, but I love that little girl just like they did. I mean, I thought the world of that little girl.

Yep, good one carpe!

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: May 25, 2010, 10:53:41 PM »

----

Yep, good one carpe!

I wonder who reads the mail to them?

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #148 on: May 25, 2010, 10:54:50 PM »

Another thing I find sad -

Hank Sr. is like one giant walking disposable phone card to Misty. As soon as the pre-paid minutes run out, Hank Sr. goes right back to be a big ol` fat F. - as Tommy recently called him. I find it sad he hasn`t the ability to see it.

example:

Misty:  Ah, she got, she didn’t even get to see the judge. She got continued I guess. Oh, she coming back, talking all kind of chit. Coming to the door, I’m not even trying to pay attention to her, Shes like, oh yeah, they’re not giving us any kind of deal ah, I was like you don’t know, cause I’m not even talking to her. Shes like they are not giving us any kind of deal, we have to go to trial, twenty five years I was like whatever man,  don’t even talk, I’m not even talking to her. Shes just trying to start stuff. I thought you were coming at six tonight.

Hank:  No, I just got lucky and got some gas money.

Misty:  Yep, I got court at 1:30 on the eight of June, of June. Another pretrial, I don’t know whats gonna happen though.

---

Hank, she is going to use you up like a disposable handi-wipe. She and Tommy are KILLING you. You still calling that love, brother? I do not.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: May 25, 2010, 11:20:34 PM »

Well I just listen to the polograph of Misty.. Watch the monitor and see what answers come up on the screen... What do you see and afterward  think?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/082709_Polygraph_results_questioned_in_Haleigh_case

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: May 25, 2010, 11:31:08 PM »

Here are the pix I saved -

Wow, just wow! 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: May 25, 2010, 11:33:50 PM »

I haven`t been listening to many of the recent tapes lately... because these people have crossed my eyeballs, and I am afraid of permanent damage.

I did however listen to the Tommy Granny tape #10 - This is where with 1 minute left on the phone call, Flo tells Tommy Lindsy found a new man and he fires back with SAY WHA? (dead silence for what seemed like an eternity)

I laughed until I fell out of my drawers... I`m a bit sick like that.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #152 on: May 25, 2010, 11:33:57 PM »

I think these are some of the comments that were posted on that ireport about Lindsy

http://forums.radionewz.net/index.php?topic=98.0

[6:18pm Eastern]

TrixieRose
12 minutes ago
Just some FYI Keith,don't feel bad,you're on a long list of casualities of all this.Don't feel lonely. Smiley
Someone used my nic for CNN,WTH. :O
I'm the only WinterRose,don't they know that? LOL
Report violation
TrixieRose
18 minutes ago
Shoot,I posted a link,but it won't post on info.People can be sued for defamation of character if they're lieing,they can be taken to court,just saying.As a matter of fact,LP would have no problem with that and has the money to do it. Smiley
Report violation
smghp
27 minutes ago
yes they are, facebook also.  I would give more info on them but i am not disgusting like them.
Report violation
TrixieRose
35 minutes ago
Too many are trying to suck money from the horror of a missing child,so sad.The two names mentioned are on myspace.
Report violation
smghp
35 minutes ago
I am keith in this trash.  At one point in time we all hanged out as friends.  Both of them had liked me and I NEVER did anything with none of them.  They are very jealous and nasty females.
Report violation
TrixieRose
43 minutes ago
Or they live in the neighborhood,but how would they get these pics if they don't know her?Oh wait a minute,are you the Keith in the article?
Report violation
TrixieRose
51 minutes ago
Maybe they're jealous and like the guy in the pics with Lindsy.Or one of them is an old girlfriend of his.
Report violation
TrixieRose
54 minutes ago
Are you saying the photos are lieing?They're recent photos.
Report violation
smghp
1 hour ago
The people invovled for posting this garbage names are Tasha Martinez and Lavel Trumpler. When you are trying to assassinate someone's character please look at your first. They are looking for some spotlight from Nancy Grace for maybe an interview or whatever.  My advice to anyone wanting there comments and for those comments to be taken seriously do a thorough background check  before you start talking to them, you will see what many people have seen when they have come in contact with them.

I am open for any and all questions regarding this post of lies and hate.

Keith Simpson
Less

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-448351
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: May 25, 2010, 11:35:04 PM »

Oh look, she has on pretty little flippers. It`s a Pillbilly welfare mermaid. She is da Princess!!!

She's got on a different outfit in most all of the pictures...she's been getting around a LOT!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: May 25, 2010, 11:36:18 PM »

Is it me...or does Lindsy bathing suit top look weird in that picture?

well ... I don't think a bikini compliments her figure.

Some people should wear one-piece swimsuits. Just sayin`.

10 - 4,  Miss Brandi  (cause we know you that an eye for art)   

Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #155 on: May 25, 2010, 11:43:29 PM »

hmmm wonder if this Lavel Trumpler posted the ireport....jealous maybe? Her buddy Tasha is on her friends list.

http://www.myspace.com/lavelc
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: May 25, 2010, 11:44:58 PM »

Do we know yet if Hope Sykes has been transferred from the jail to the prison?

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: May 26, 2010, 12:12:17 AM »

LINDSY has her LICENSE, so does Croslin,Sara Elizabeth ?
 Page 1 of 1 / 3 Records
Provider List
License Name Profession City
PN5191070  CROSLIN,LINDSYKATE LICENSED PRACTI SATSUMA

TRTT66779  Croslin,SaraElizabeth TEMP RTT LAKELAND

CRT66779  Croslin,SaraElizabeth CRT LAKELAND
http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/irm00praes/PRASLIST.ASP#theBottom

yep
hope
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=537810968

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: May 26, 2010, 12:13:49 AM »

She was transferred to prison the day after being sentenced, I believe.

I forget which one, I could look it up.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: May 26, 2010, 12:16:26 AM »

She was transferred to prison the day after being sentenced, I believe.

I forget which one, I could look it up.

Well, there ya go, one post above mine. Lowell Correctional Institute.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.