April 18, 2024, 07:43:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #37 5/24/10 - 7/15/10  (Read 312620 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: May 26, 2010, 12:19:05 AM »

Do we know yet if Hope Sykes has been transferred from the jail to the prison?

She was transferred to prison the day after being sentenced, I believe.

I forget which one, I could look it up.

Thanks you, both!

Well, there ya go, one post above mine. Lowell Correctional Institute.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: May 26, 2010, 12:19:11 AM »

i want to say thank you, for the info on the dvd and tapes
i just couldnt do it

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: May 26, 2010, 12:20:24 AM »

Do we know yet if Hope Sykes has been transferred from the jail to the prison?

She was transferred to prison the day after being sentenced, I believe.

I forget which one, I could look it up.

Thanks you, both!

Well, there ya go, one post above mine. Lowell Correctional Institute.

Dang it!  Sorry to post incorrectly.

I can't wait until we get to hear the phone tapes where Misty and Tommy hear about Hope getting 15 years!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: May 26, 2010, 12:24:26 AM »

Lowell Correctional Institute
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/facilities/region3/314.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: May 26, 2010, 11:18:12 AM »

Misty: No one has ever had to walk in my shoes.

What is this, like a card carrying guilty person`s slogan? Whine, whine, whine, whine

Is it just me or does she continuously try to direct the conversation to any and everything else other than HaLeigh?

It's not just you, Heart.  I have noticed that too.  And everytime Hank tells her that she needs to
tell the truth, she says...I know, Daddy... and then changes the subject.

I see it too, Heart. Here is where it jumped out the worst to me. She knows a lot more and she just needs to quit whining. Anybody who is funding her phone minutes needs to give it up. Let her crash and burn. They are just feeding the beast.

----
Hank: you know requires. Its just, everybody knows that you are not a drug dealer and if it wasn’t for this HaLeigh case they probably wouldn’t be as hard on yah. But something got to give about HaLeigh. Haleighs gotta come home

Misty:  I know

Hank: Shes been gone too long. Her family needs closure, and hell we all need closure too. I mean people can think what they want, but I love that little girl just like they did. I mean, I thought the world of that little girl.

Misty:  Me too, me too! Did mom get her letter?
good one carpe!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: May 26, 2010, 11:41:57 AM »

I think these are some of the comments that were posted on that ireport about Lindsy

http://forums.radionewz.net/index.php?topic=98.0

[6:18pm Eastern]

TrixieRose
12 minutes ago
Just some FYI Keith,don't feel bad,you're on a long list of casualities of all this.Don't feel lonely. Smiley
Someone used my nic for CNN,WTH. :O
I'm the only WinterRose,don't they know that? LOL
Report violation
TrixieRose
18 minutes ago
Shoot,I posted a link,but it won't post on info.People can be sued for defamation of character if they're lieing,they can be taken to court,just saying.As a matter of fact,LP would have no problem with that and has the money to do it. Smiley
Report violation
smghp
27 minutes ago
yes they are, facebook also.  I would give more info on them but i am not disgusting like them.
Report violation
TrixieRose
35 minutes ago
Too many are trying to suck money from the horror of a missing child,so sad.The two names mentioned are on myspace.
Report violation
smghp
35 minutes ago
I am keith in this trash.  At one point in time we all hanged out as friends.  Both of them had liked me and I NEVER did anything with none of them.  They are very jealous and nasty females.
Report violation
TrixieRose
43 minutes ago
Or they live in the neighborhood,but how would they get these pics if they don't know her?Oh wait a minute,are you the Keith in the article?
Report violation
TrixieRose
51 minutes ago
Maybe they're jealous and like the guy in the pics with Lindsy.Or one of them is an old girlfriend of his.
Report violation
TrixieRose
54 minutes ago
Are you saying the photos are lieing?They're recent photos.
Report violation
smghp
1 hour ago
The people invovled for posting this garbage names are Tasha Martinez and Lavel Trumpler. When you are trying to assassinate someone's character please look at your first. They are looking for some spotlight from Nancy Grace for maybe an interview or whatever.  My advice to anyone wanting there comments and for those comments to be taken seriously do a thorough background check  before you start talking to them, you will see what many people have seen when they have come in contact with them.

I am open for any and all questions regarding this post of lies and hate.

Keith Simpson
Less

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-448351
I wonder if this is one and the same Lavel Trumpler

#
LaVel Trumpler
Whats your point?
# 23 / Female
# PALM COAST, Florida, US
# Last Login: 5/18/2010
http://www.myspace.com/lavelc

and Tasha Martinez

Tasha
Female
28 years old
Palm Coast, Florida
United States
Last Login: 5/26/2010
http://www.myspace.com/TashaMartinez25

Heart
Miss Lacey
Scared Monkey

Lacey 1994-2009

« Reply #166 on: May 26, 2010, 11:51:51 AM »

Is it me...or does Lindsy bathing suit top look weird in that picture?

well ... I don't think a bikini compliments her figure.

Some people should wear one-piece swimsuits. Just sayin`.

10 - 4,  Miss Brandi  (cause we know you that an eye for art)   

And there are some who should never put on a swimsuit at all. 
Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #167 on: May 26, 2010, 11:54:47 AM »

Lavel removed her Myspace page! Tasha did post on Lavel's page something about someone on the beach and remarks about the person and a tan. I'm pretty sure she was talking about Lindsy, wish I would of save the posts!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: May 26, 2010, 12:03:33 PM »

Lavel removed her Myspace page! Tasha did post on Lavel's page something about someone on the beach and remarks about the person and a tan. I'm pretty sure she was talking about Lindsy, wish I would of save the posts!
Tasha left Lavel the following messages:

May 14 2010 3:08 PM
Yeah we always get good beach  pics of them Smile
and
She was working on her tan hahahaha

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: May 26, 2010, 12:09:51 PM »

FYI

As far as that ireport, I am getting the message that it is no longer available.

HollysGmom posted:

BTW the article has been pulled...no longer available.  Also DCFS are probably making a visit.
http://forums.radionewz.net/index.php?topic=98.msg5372#msg5372

Heart
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: May 26, 2010, 03:35:43 PM »

Hank Croslin and family in Putnam: an unscripted reality show

By Cindy Swirko
Staff writer
Gainsville Sun

Published: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 2:17 p.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 2:17 p.m.
( page 1 of 4 )

PALATKA - Hank Croslin never dreamed he would find himself in the situation he is in now -- broke, living in a shelter, two of his children in jail, he and his wife on probation.

Related Links:
Ronald Cummings likely to agree to plea deal
Lawyer says Tommy Croslin is cooperating in Haleigh case
Haleigh case update: No human remains in St. Johns
Haleigh case now called a homicide
Another day of searching turns up no sign of Haleigh
More Stories
"It's like something you see on TV, not in your own life," Croslin said. "It's a scary life."

But Hank Croslin's life is on TV. In fact, TV and other media have helped make Croslin and his family celebrities in an unscripted reality show -- one that involves a missing 5-year-old girl, illicit drug sales, family feuds and other travails, played out on national television, in Internet blogs, newspapers and television news.

"It's strange," Croslin said on a hot afternoon outside a church-run shelter in Palatka that for about five months has been home to him and his wife, Lisa.

Read more:

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100526/NEWS/100529593?p=1&tc=pg

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: May 26, 2010, 03:47:23 PM »

By Cindy Swirko
Staff writer
Gainsville Sun

( page 1 of 4 )

PALATKA - Hank Croslin never dreamed he would find himself in the situation he is in now -- broke, living in a shelter, two of his children in jail, he and his wife on probation.

Related Links:
More Stories
"It's like something you see on TV, not in your own life," Croslin said. "It's a scary life."

But Hank Croslin's life is on TV. In fact, TV and other media have helped make Croslin and his family celebrities in an unscripted reality show -- one that involves a missing 5-year-old girl, illicit drug sales, family feuds and other travails, played out on national television, in Internet blogs, newspapers and television news.

"It's strange," Croslin said on a hot afternoon outside a church-run shelter in Palatka that for about five months has been home to him and his wife, Lisa.

Read more:

Thank for the article....I would not be surprised at all if they were offered a TV show...people seem to love to watch the Croslins on line.

Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #172 on: May 26, 2010, 04:40:58 PM »

Oh look, she has on pretty little flippers. It`s a Pillbilly welfare mermaid. She is da Princess!!!

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #173 on: May 26, 2010, 04:43:25 PM »

By Cindy Swirko
Staff writer
Gainsville Sun

( page 1 of 4 )

Related Links:
More Stories

Read more:

Thank for the article....I would not be surprised at all if they were offered a TV show...people seem to love to watch the Croslins on line.

CBS is supposedly not going to be airing As The World Turns anymore after Sept.  I will have a free hour...

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: May 26, 2010, 06:10:22 PM »

Haleigh Cummings / Misty Croslin

May 26, 2010
Haleigh: Babysitter Misty Croslin is still pointing fingers
Posted: 03:01 PM ET

The last person to see 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings alive is still pointing the finger from behind bars. In newly release jailhouse conversations with her family, Croslin says that she is “not the key” and that the cops need to “move on.”

And shockingly, she adds that the investigators need to take a closer look at Haleigh’s dad, Ronald Cummings.

Misty Croslin (speaking to her father): When I called him that night, how come he didn't answer the phone? I called and called and he didn't answer the phone. And then as soon as I open the door he's there. And he talks like, he says he was a drug dealer and all this stuff back in the day. He talks about all this sh*t. Then why did that black guy say that some people had her and he was going to go back and get her. But if he told, if Ronald told, then he would come to kill him. There's all this sh*t that they don't even look at. They just wanna look at me.

We continue to see inconsistencies in what Croslin has to say about that night. In recent weeks we learned that both Misty and her brother Tommy were implicating their cousin–Joe Overstreet –in Haleigh’s disappearance. But check out what she said to her dad:

Hank Croslin: I know you didn't do nothing. I just don't know if you know something.
Misty Croslin: I don't know. I'm telling you. If I knew I would. It's just I don't know. You wanna like in my mind it's just like, you know, people keep saying this person, this person, so you know in your mind you're like well hey that's that person so you actually start to believe it, like the Joe thing. You just, I want to believe that because that's what I keep hearing and it just like makes like sense this is what happened you know, but I don't know for 100 percent that that was him. I don't know.

Croslin is due back in court on June 3rd for a pre-trial hearing on her drug trafficking charges. We know that she was hoping for some sort of plea deal, but the Prosecutors have not budged on that front. Ronald Cummings, on the other hand, is currently in negotiations with the State’s Attorney’s office. His attorney says that of all goes as planned, he will get the bigger charges thrown out and hopefully his client will only serve 15 years behind bars.

Posted by: Marlaina Schiavo
Filed under: Haleigh Cummings

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/05/26/haleigh-babysitter-misty-croslin-is-still-pointing-fingers/

Heart
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #175 on: May 26, 2010, 06:25:05 PM »

Nemo

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: May 26, 2010, 06:53:21 PM »

Here are the pix I saved -

EllFlorida says:

The chick in the bottom photo at left is the (Fake) LindseyLPN who has the YouTube. http://bit.ly/aqeKjv     about 20 hours ago  via web 

https://twitter.com/EllFlorida

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: May 26, 2010, 06:53:31 PM »

Nemo

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #178 on: May 26, 2010, 06:54:42 PM »

She had her tubes tied!

Ok, no more, I'm promise. I'm killin' myself over here!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: May 26, 2010, 06:55:39 PM »

I think these are some of the comments that were posted on that ireport about Lindsy

http://forums.radionewz.net/index.php?topic=98.0

[6:18pm Eastern]

TrixieRose
12 minutes ago
Just some FYI Keith,don't feel bad,you're on a long list of casualities of all this.Don't feel lonely. Smiley
Someone used my nic for CNN,WTH. :O
I'm the only WinterRose,don't they know that? LOL
Report violation
TrixieRose
18 minutes ago
Shoot,I posted a link,but it won't post on info.People can be sued for defamation of character if they're lieing,they can be taken to court,just saying.As a matter of fact,LP would have no problem with that and has the money to do it. Smiley
Report violation
smghp
27 minutes ago
yes they are, facebook also.  I would give more info on them but i am not disgusting like them.
Report violation
TrixieRose
35 minutes ago
Too many are trying to suck money from the horror of a missing child,so sad.The two names mentioned are on myspace.
Report violation
smghp
35 minutes ago
I am keith in this trash.  At one point in time we all hanged out as friends.  Both of them had liked me and I NEVER did anything with none of them.  They are very jealous and nasty females.
Report violation
TrixieRose
43 minutes ago
Or they live in the neighborhood,but how would they get these pics if they don't know her?Oh wait a minute,are you the Keith in the article?
Report violation
TrixieRose
51 minutes ago
Maybe they're jealous and like the guy in the pics with Lindsy.Or one of them is an old girlfriend of his.
Report violation
TrixieRose
54 minutes ago
Are you saying the photos are lieing?They're recent photos.
Report violation
smghp
1 hour ago
The people invovled for posting this garbage names are Tasha Martinez and Lavel Trumpler. When you are trying to assassinate someone's character please look at your first. They are looking for some spotlight from Nancy Grace for maybe an interview or whatever.  My advice to anyone wanting there comments and for those comments to be taken seriously do a thorough background check  before you start talking to them, you will see what many people have seen when they have come in contact with them.

I am open for any and all questions regarding this post of lies and hate.

Keith Simpson
Less

I wonder if this is one and the same Lavel Trumpler

#
LaVel Trumpler
Whats your point?
# 23 / Female
# PALM COAST, Florida, US
# Last Login: 5/18/2010
http://www.myspace.com/lavelc

and Tasha Martinez

Tasha
Female
28 years old
Palm Coast, Florida
United States
Last Login: 5/26/2010
http://www.myspace.com/TashaMartinez25

EllFlorida says:

Apparently the monkees don't follow my twitz, lol. http://bit.ly/dgYmLs     about 2 hours ago  via web 

https://twitter.com/EllFlorida

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.