April 23, 2024, 08:33:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #37 5/24/10 - 7/15/10  (Read 312704 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2010, 07:24:47 PM »

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/or_public/or_frame.php
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2010, 07:44:51 PM »

So Lindsy had power of attorney and now just she owns the house.
GOOD JOB LINDSY..

Lindy received power attorney for Tommy and then signed the home over by Quit Claim Deed to Guy W Sapp ..

I don't know, but I think that was done so that the State of Florida couldn't take the trailer to pay
Tommy's fine.  There will probably be a hefty fine like the one that Hope got.
Isn't Guy W. Sapp Lindsy's grandpappy?  He seems the type to see to things like that.

Croslin, Lindsy Kate Collins
sister-in-law of Misty Jeanette Croslin, married to Hank Thomas Croslin Jr (aka Tommy), as of 1/26/2009 the mobile home that she and Tommy live in (at 116 Tyler St) is co-owned by Lindsy and Guy W. Sapp, grew up in Flagler Beach, FL, possible grand-daughter of Guy W. Sapp

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2010, 07:46:21 PM »

Haleigh Cummings – Yet More Jail Vids – DVD 3

Posted on May 24th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in Society and Culture, crime

I suspect that my good friend over at The Sky 97.3 TJ Hart might have these running already over on his site. But I will publish the tapes anyway, I am sure that there are some folks that have not heard them.

This DVD contains conversations between Tommy Croslin and his wife Lindsay Croslin.

It would be easy to offer some ‘Op Ed’ on these tapes, but I think I will refrain. The entire Haleigh Cummings story is so sad that to even discuss the family is enough to give even the most seasoned seafarer a case of Sea sickness.

Do any of these tapes help find Haleigh Cummings? The answer has to be a resounding NO. But they do reveal much about the family dynamics involved in both the Croslin and Cummings families.

Tommy One    http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/may21/dvd3/tommy%20dvd1%201_1%20Lindsay.mp4

Tommy Two    http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/may21/dvd3/tommy%20dvd2%201_2%20Lindsay.mp4

Tommy Three   http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/may21/dvd3/tommy%20dvd1%202_1%20Lindsay.mp4

Tommy Four   http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/may21/dvd3/tommy%20dvd1%202_2%20Lindsay.mp4

Once again, there are large files, it will take a few minutes to download the files.

Simon and Jan Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/124604

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2010, 08:01:13 PM »

Art Harris on JVM is saying that MC said that when JO left the trailer with HaLeigh, she heard the door of the van slam, the van that was used to carry HaLeigh to the river.

Art reports that the audio tapes and videos are a bit behind, from March and April. Art stated that he had just got off the phone with Robert Fields who Art said informed him that MC has told LE all she knows, including the above sentence and they are only waiting for LE to act on it.
So they are waiting for LE to act on a dream that Misty had about Joe? 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2010, 08:18:59 PM »

Art Harris on JVM is saying that MC said that when JO left the trailer with HaLeigh, she heard the door of the van slam, the van that was used to carry HaLeigh to the river.

Art reports that the audio tapes and videos are a bit behind, from March and April. Art stated that he had just got off the phone with Robert Fields who Art said informed him that MC has told LE all she knows, including the above sentence and they are only waiting for LE to act on it.

Can't wait to see what's on the tapes of phone conversations once Tommy and Misty found out that Ron is going to testify against them!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2010, 08:21:04 PM »

That about sums it up, doesn't it?   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2010, 08:22:33 PM »

...and if that is so, why didn't she call the police immediately?!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2010, 08:25:42 PM »

Can't wait to see what's on the tapes of phone conversations once Tommy and Misty found out that Ron is going to testify against them!!

Oh yeah 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2010, 08:26:13 PM »

That about sums it up, doesn't it?   
Just crazy 
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2010, 09:09:30 PM »

...and if that is so, why didn't she call the police immediately?!

Darn good question.  It really makes no sense at all.  Maybe this is part of the dream sequence.  too bizarre.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2010, 10:28:11 PM »

Oh yeah 

I want to hear what they have to say when they find out Hope got 15 years.

2 4 1
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2010, 10:44:19 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/23667593/detail.html

In the video, Misty's father begs his incarcerated daughter to just tell the truth. Misty also complains about being bored and that she cannot see her brother who is also in jail.
"Don't be holding nothing back from nobody," said Hank Croslin, Sr.
"Daddy, I'm not," said Misty.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2010, 11:07:50 AM »

In the video, Misty's father begs his incarcerated daughter to just tell the truth. Misty also complains about being bored and that she cannot see her brother who is also in jail.

I find it interesting (revealing, perhaps), that Hank Sr. continues to implore to tell the truth/what she knows.  It is as if he knows that she is holding back on something.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2010, 11:13:00 AM »

I am surprised to some extent that Ronald's father Lester has been very quiet I would like to hear what he thinks of this "mess"

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2010, 11:17:19 AM »

I am surprised to some extent that Ronald's father Lester has been very quiet I would like to hear what he thinks of this "mess"
I think Lester has washed his hands of all this awhile ago 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2010, 12:01:27 PM »

I find it interesting (revealing, perhaps), that Hank Sr. continues to implore to tell the truth/what she knows.  It is as if he knows that she is holding back on something.

I think that Hank Sr. finally figured it out that his kids are both liars. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2010, 12:04:42 PM »

I agree. And I don't think he was ever much in Ronald's life since he was born.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2010, 12:05:42 PM »

I don't think so either 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2010, 12:57:23 PM »

I don't think so either 

Thanks NRCG and Brandi,

I just recalled he was on Gerardo (sp)  I can understand that he would not want any part of this, but I just wonder if he ever saw his grandchildren?

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2010, 01:28:58 PM »

After listening to the newest tapes, released, I have pondered and thought about this mess until my head aches !
IMO I STILL feel that Misty and Ron are key players in this situation.

After listening to several of the audios and videos, there is NO doubt
that Hank, Sr. sincerly and deeply loves his children. Love is not
enough in this case. The vicious cycle of under educated, no skills,
and really basic living skills NEEDS to be taught to these people, and then the cycle will be broken, perhaps.
Tommy, Timmy, and Misty are a good place to start ! Social intervention ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.