March 29, 2024, 09:34:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #37 5/24/10 - 7/15/10  (Read 312201 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #200 on: May 26, 2010, 08:45:54 PM »

Ron`s Mickey Mouse Voice:

Some sorry piece of trash took my daughter... sniff sniff

...and he`s gonna be wasted before this all done. Monkey Devil!

I want to call a friend and leave it on their answering machine as a prank. lol

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: May 26, 2010, 08:46:56 PM »

Izzy....... Monkey Devil!

Between that and Carpe's homage to LP/Lindsy, I'm cracking up here!
Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #202 on: May 26, 2010, 08:48:39 PM »

I noticed on NG they didn't have any callers, were they afraid people would ask about the cybersex between LP and Lindsy? 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: May 26, 2010, 08:48:49 PM »

Here are the pix I saved -

EllFlorida says:

The chick in the bottom photo at left is the (Fake) LindseyLPN who has the YouTube. http://bit.ly/aqeKjv     about 20 hours ago  via web 

https://twitter.com/EllFlorida

So this is a Lindsy look alike....Lindsy had that same hairstyle when TC told her she looked good...and Lindsy said...".I had my job interview today." Which video # it was I can not remember.

Beats me mymonkey. Your guess is as good as mine.  I am one 

EllFlorida says:

My bad. It is the 2nd photo from the bottom of the 3 females. Pls see my earlier twt re: FakeLindz' YouTube "friend." 2 minutes ago via mobile web

Heart
Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #204 on: May 26, 2010, 08:51:20 PM »

Izzy....... Monkey Devil!

Between that and Carpe's homage to LP/Lindsy, I'm cracking up here!

You think the pic has circulated around the net yet and good ole LP seen it? hahahaha!
Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #205 on: May 26, 2010, 08:54:26 PM »

EllFlorida says:

My bad. It is the 2nd photo from the bottom of the 3 females. Pls see my earlier twt re: FakeLindz' YouTube "friend." 2 minutes ago via mobile web

And does ELLFLORIDA know this for a fact that it isn't Lindsy? Does she have inside info cause they all look like Lindsy to me!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #206 on: May 26, 2010, 08:56:28 PM »

AH said that in the new letter that police had searched the wrong dock.
...and her lawyer, Robert Fields says she just might be confused.

This is just insane 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: May 26, 2010, 08:56:33 PM »

Hello Monkeys, I read here everyday, just havent had much to say....but those pictures of Linsy just scorched my eyeballs.....lol...oh .. and  does anyone remember how to fix it when your quote box jumps when you try to post something?  thanks

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: May 26, 2010, 09:01:16 PM »

Hello Monkeys, I read here everyday, just havent had much to say....but those pictures of Linsy just scorched my eyeballs.....lol...oh .. and  does anyone remember how to fix it when your quote box jumps when you try to post something?  thanks

On IE...click on tools in the upper right of the screen and then click on Compatibility

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: May 26, 2010, 09:05:54 PM »

I knew this story had hit mass appeal... when I saw David Letterman work it into a bit on his show a couple nights ago.

He said he was with his kid... and the kid got a dvd stuck in a player or laptop or something... and Dave couldn`t get it out... so he took a hammer to it and beat the
stuffing out of it to dislodge the DVD.

He said it was a scene straight out of Putnam County!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: May 26, 2010, 09:06:26 PM »

HH--I think you have to click on tools and then click on compatability view.  I did it following someone's suggestion.  It worked and I can't remember who to thank either.  I don't think that any of the pics look like Lindsy except...the one with the 3 girls and maybe the on girl in the striped shirt dancing with the guy.  For some reason I don't see Lindsy's fam being liberal enough to let her date outside her race.  They seem like the type to accept Tommy's sorry butt rather than another race.  This is my opinion only and I am only stating what I think about that bunch.  I do not know them and they may be as open as the rest of us. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: May 26, 2010, 09:08:28 PM »

On IE...click on tools in the upper right of the screen and then click on Compatibility
Thank you so much...I knew there was a way to fix that....thanks again.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: May 26, 2010, 09:25:08 PM »

No arrests in Haleigh Cummings case, but a Tennessee man draws attention as police search in Satsuma
Posted: April 14, 2010 - 6:14am

The area being searched is around Shell Harbour Road, close to where Misty Croslin’s parents lived on Magnolia Drive before Haleigh disappeared. Her father said Overstreet had stayed at the residence before.

Lt. Johnny Greenwood of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office said the area hadn’t been searched before.

"Although various resources are being utilized to conduct this search, it is just one of many operations conducted during this investigation,” a statement from the Sheriff’s Office said.

Tuesday, officers, divers and police dogs from several Northeast Florida agencies combed the area off County Road 309, including the river and woods on either bank. Dozens of searchers, divers and several boats are being used, including some equipped with sophisticated underwater sonar.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-04-13/story/authorities-conducting-haleigh-cummings-search

Nancy Grace - April 22, 2010

ANNETTE SYKES, HALEIGH`S GREAT-GRANDMOTHER: Yes, she did. Ms. Hollars called me and told me -- she certainly did -- that she had called down here and told them what Tommy had told her. And Teresa and I went and -- over to that area and walked around all afternoon and looked in the woods over there. But of course, we didn`t find anything.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/22/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: May 26, 2010, 09:39:15 PM »

No arrests in Haleigh Cummings case, but a Tennessee man draws attention as police search in Satsuma
Posted: April 14, 2010 - 6:14am

The area being searched is around Shell Harbour Road, close to where Misty Croslin’s parents lived on Magnolia Drive before Haleigh disappeared. Her father said Overstreet had stayed at the residence before.

Lt. Johnny Greenwood of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office said the area hadn’t been searched before.

"Although various resources are being utilized to conduct this search, it is just one of many operations conducted during this investigation,” a statement from the Sheriff’s Office said.

Tuesday, officers, divers and police dogs from several Northeast Florida agencies combed the area off County Road 309, including the river and woods on either bank. Dozens of searchers, divers and several boats are being used, including some equipped with sophisticated underwater sonar.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-04-13/story/authorities-conducting-haleigh-cummings-search

Nancy Grace - April 22, 2010

ANNETTE SYKES, HALEIGH`S GREAT-GRANDMOTHER: Yes, she did. Ms. Hollars called me and told me -- she certainly did -- that she had called down here and told them what Tommy had told her. And Teresa and I went and -- over to that area and walked around all afternoon and looked in the woods over there. But of course, we didn`t find anything.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/22/ng.01.html

Well, well, since Misty had the wrong dock TN and AS will have to trek their behinds out in this heat and search all over again.  This time I hope they get to searchin' in the right woods!!!!!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: May 26, 2010, 09:49:07 PM »

MADJGNLAW posted:

Timmy & Chelsea Croslin: What all is known about Timmy waking up at 12:30AM Feb 9th?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5223445&postcount=245

Timmy & Chelsea Croslin have been on my radar since the beginni
ng. He is said to be Misty's favorite brother and IMO if Misty was ever to need help, he would be the one she would call on.
There are several things that have been said by Misty and Ronald about Timmy that make me wonder if it was not Timmy that also came to Misty's aid the night Haleigh went missing.

Ronald mentions to Cobra early on that Timmy was awake at 1AM. Nothing much was said, except that Timmy was awake. How would RC know this?

Chelsea claims he was knocked out asleep that night on pain meds.

Misty later says on her LVA test that Timmy woke up around 12:30AM -1:00AM Feb 9, 2009 and noticed Joe was not in his room. How would Chelsea not of noticed if Joe took off? Later he says Joe was sitting up on the bed.
If Timmy did wake up, why?

If something was going on Chelsea would of known as well, she said she was up late working on insurance paper work. So how is it that Timmy and Chelsea don't know where Joe was or if he took the van? Chelsea only points the finger at Joe and gives a different time of seeing him up with his clothe on. IMO, Timmy and Chelsea know much more than what they are saying.Listen around the 2:14 Mark to what Misty has to say about Timmy being awake.

Misty Croslin Cummings Voice Stress Test 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA_4G9XJ4o0&feature=player_embedded#!

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: May 26, 2010, 10:26:35 PM »

YES ... SURE DO!!!  Go up to TOOLS ... and Compatibility View Settings.   Make sure that this website is added. 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: May 26, 2010, 10:46:21 PM »

Hank keeps thinking that Art Harris accused Misty and Donna Brock of being Lebanese.
Everyone knows they`re American! Come onnnnnnnn... you need to stop.

------------------
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: May 26, 2010, 10:53:51 PM »

Quote from: carpe noctem link=topic=7740 .m nnnnnn... you need to stop.
[/quote

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: May 26, 2010, 10:54:23 PM »

I did find Misty`s strong denial of it hysterical!

Misty: Okay.

------------------
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: May 26, 2010, 10:55:26 PM »

Hank keeps thinking that Art Harris accused Misty and Donna Brock of being Lebanese.
Everyone knows they`re American! Come onnnnnnnn... you need to stop.

I was laughing so hard I messed up my previous post....I need a depends you have me laughing so hard

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.