April 26, 2024, 09:50:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #37 5/24/10 - 7/15/10  (Read 312812 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #280 on: May 27, 2010, 01:21:23 PM »

# Art Harris Says:
May 27th, 2010 at 12:41 am

OC–

Hank was the one who had to bless the marriage when she was underage, and did because he told me he couldn’t control her, worried about the company she was keeping, sneaking out all the time and lying to him, and just threw up his hands, a father with a helpless feeling. “I just thought she’d be safer with Ronald,” he told me, “but now I regret making that decision…I didn’t know him very well…” art

http://www.artharris.com/2010/05/26/misty-croslin-dad-trash-the-bald-truth/#comment-47752

Hanky wanted to get the kid off his hands, he is a creep as a father. 

Hank should be looking for Haleigh, he has so much free time.

Misty "Baby" has no fear, at 15 she ran off with her boyfriend to New Jersey, not in my dreams would I try that!

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: May 27, 2010, 01:23:06 PM »

# Happytobehere48 Says:
May 26th, 2010 at 11:04 pm

Was this tape before or after Misty called Flora saying Joe and Tommy took Haleigh to the river? Why does Tommy say he wasn’t there that night but knew where to take LE to the river? Then, wasn’t it Misty who said she thought it was the wrong dock? Can’t believe a word she says. Misty sure perked up when she heard about the letter didn’t she? She has to know LE reads them. When talking about Tommy being, mad at her she tells Hank she’s going to keep writing and tell Tommy to keep writing. Is Hank passing messages in the tapes? Misty was sure backpeddling, blaming everything she has said about Tommy and Joe on LE when she was confronted by Hank. She never takes responsibilty, not even for her own words. Are we ever going to hear exactly what’s in the letter? It has been talked about but no details. With hours of tape i was a bit disappointed we saw so many repeat clips, sure wish we could see what you guys do. As a regular poster i can say with certainty Misty has never been called a lesbian here, that is a fact.
http://www.artharris.com/2010/05/26/misty-croslin-dad-trash-the-bald-truth/#comment-47740

# Art Harris Says:

May 27th, 2010 at 12:36 am

Happy–Thank you for that. Maybe Hank will read your response, or the blogger will tell him, and admit she made it up or got it wrong for whatever reason. Tx Art
http://www.artharris.com/2010/05/26/misty-croslin-dad-trash-the-bald-truth/#comment-47751

Do any of you guys know or have any idea who this blogger is that is being referred to?

And who is the person named Deb that Hank said told him?  Are they one and the same?

Heart
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #282 on: May 27, 2010, 01:24:43 PM »

I hope Lindsy betters herself also and doesn't bring another Tommy home, but I will not take any bets on her doing that 

or any Bugs

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: May 27, 2010, 01:28:51 PM »

Report: Misty Croslin's dad describes his 'scary life'

Hank Croslin says in news story: 'I grew up without a daddy. I'm not a perfect dad. My kids had a hard life.'

The father of the young woman who was watching Haleigh Cummings before she vanished in February 2009 in Putman County says everything went downhill after the disappearance, according to a news report.

Hank Croslin and his wife, Lisa, are living in church-run shelter in Palatka, according to Ocala.com.

The construction contractor he was working for fired him after the girl vanished because people blamed his daughter, Misty Croslin, who was babysitting Haleigh the night she disappeared.

"Me and Lisa, we were both out of town when (Haleigh) come up missing, but everybody points the finger at us. ... When we were looking for a place - three or four places we were trying to rent - they didn't want us," Hank Croslin said, according to Ocala.com.

Authorities think Haleigh is dead, even though a body has not been found, and they are treating the case as a homicide investigation.

No one has been charged. Misty is in jail on drug charges.

"I grew up without a daddy. I'm not a perfect dad. My kids had a hard life," he said, according to Ocala.com. "But we have always been close. They are my family."

To read the story, click here: http://www.ocala.com/article/20100527/ARTICLES/5271011/1402/NEWS%3Fp=all%26tc=pgall%26tc=ar

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-haleigh-cummings-misty-croslin-dad20100527,0,2919029.story

Heart
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: May 27, 2010, 01:37:24 PM »

There is no doubt in my mind Lindsy is not shocked about the info, unless she was so shocked she decided to party on down 

IMO...a mother with 3 small children to care for alone, has no business partying 4 nights a week.  I don't care if the children are provided babysitting care or not, nor do I care that she is young and 'now free'.  Her priorities are very screwed up.  I can see her going out with girlfriends one night a week, but hitting the party scene is not the example she should be setting for her children. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: May 27, 2010, 01:41:23 PM »

From what I could understand, seems that Tommy supposedly took LE out to that dock first... (like on Sunday?)  Then on Monday, supposedly Misty took LE out to the same dock. 

Also seems to me that 'if' it was the 'wrong dock' that Misty would have either noticed that while she was standing out there....... or took LE to the 'right dock' in the first place.  Once standing at that dock, looking down into the water, seems that Misty would have said.. 'oh wait a minute, it wasn't here, it was up a ways... or down a ways'.  Had this 'really' happened to me, the location would have been burned into my mind, dark night or otherwise.  Of course, that's a mind not addled with drugs tho, which could be the main problem with Misty 'not being able to remember a dayum thing'. 

My question at this point is:
Did LE take Tommy and then Misty 'to' that dock... or did Tommy and then Misty, seperately and independently of each other, take LE 'to' that dock??  Who led who? 

Sure makes one begin to wonder just what is going on with communication .... how is some of this .. double stuff ... same from Misty and Tommy ... same dock location ...same conversation spoken to Gr Hollars.....just who is  passing on info to the other.  If they are both SO ACCURATE...why has it taken BOTH OF THEM ...over ONE YEAR ..TO RCALL THESE INCIDENTS AND PLACES.  I can see maybe one of them ...not remembering, but it sure doesn't appear to be this way at all.   Someone is  passing  info .... IMO. 

I agree, Grama!  Wonder how many phone calls we haven't heard about yet.  Either that, or info was exchanged and stories gotten straight - as in plan a, b, and c - before the drug arrests. 

Wyks I think they are into the AAA, BBB, CCC, right now ... I have never heard so many side roads ever even existed until the players in this case began to open their yapppppsss.  Sure makes one feel a bit stupid, at least to me it does... we have undeducated, unemployed, druggies running their mouths and still we have NOT ONE SOLID BIT OF EVIDENCE .... Nor know if HaLeigh is missing, has been abducted, whether HaLeigh is deceased or whether HaLeigh is ALIVE.

Strange as it all appears ..... this appears to be the happenings.  How can these type of people ... pull the blankets over all of this and have ALL of the BLOGGERS, FBI, PCSO FDLE ... scratching .....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #286 on: May 27, 2010, 01:44:51 PM »

GramaMonkey, you summed it up perfect, How can these type of people ... pull the blankets over all of this and have ALL of the BLOGGERS, FBI, PCSO FDLE ... scratching .....    I don't have the slightest idea.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #287 on: May 27, 2010, 02:03:51 PM »

From what I could understand, seems that Tommy supposedly took LE out to that dock first... (like on Sunday?)  Then on Monday, supposedly Misty took LE out to the same dock. 

Also seems to me that 'if' it was the 'wrong dock' that Misty would have either noticed that while she was standing out there....... or took LE to the 'right dock' in the first place.  Once standing at that dock, looking down into the water, seems that Misty would have said.. 'oh wait a minute, it wasn't here, it was up a ways... or down a ways'.  Had this 'really' happened to me, the location would have been burned into my mind, dark night or otherwise.  Of course, that's a mind not addled with drugs tho, which could be the main problem with Misty 'not being able to remember a dayum thing'. 

Did LE take Tommy and then Misty 'to' that dock... or did Tommy and then Misty, seperately and independently of each other, take LE 'to' that dock??  Who led who? 

Sure makes one begin to wonder just what is going on with communication .... how is some of this .. double stuff ... same from Misty and Tommy ... same dock location ...same conversation spoken to Gr Hollars.....just who is  passing on info to the other.  If they are both SO ACCURATE...why has it taken BOTH OF THEM ...over ONE YEAR ..TO RCALL THESE INCIDENTS AND PLACES.  I can see maybe one of them ...not remembering, but it sure doesn't appear to be this way at all.   Someone is  passing  info .... IMO. 

I agree, Grama!  Wonder how many phone calls we haven't heard about yet.  Either that, or info was exchanged and stories gotten straight - as in plan a, b, and c - before the drug arrests. 

Wyks I think they are into the AAA, BBB, CCC, right now ... I have never heard so many side roads ever even existed until the players in this case began to open their yapppppsss.  Sure makes one feel a bit stupid, at least to me it does... we have undeducated, unemployed, druggies running their mouths and still we have NOT ONE SOLID BIT OF EVIDENCE .... Nor know if HaLeigh is missing, has been abducted, whether HaLeigh is deceased or whether HaLeigh is ALIVE.

Strange as it all appears ..... this appears to be the happenings.  How can these type of people ... pull the blankets over all of this and have ALL of the BLOGGERS, FBI, PCSO FDLE ... scratching .....

Exactly!  All that you've said!  I know that I'm more confused than ever, think of how LE must be feeling, having to sort thru this mess. 

I still say throw em ALL in jail, put them in the same room, let the fireworks begin.  LE might get some truths then. 

IMO.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: May 27, 2010, 02:05:50 PM »

GramaMonkey, you summed it up perfect, How can these type of people ... pull the blankets over all of this and have ALL of the BLOGGERS, FBI, PCSO FDLE ... scratching .....    I don't have the slightest idea.

NRCG - I think YOU, and all of the others along with myself know the answer to all of this.

LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #289 on: May 27, 2010, 02:06:38 PM »

Misty knew it was the 'wrong Dock" the night she was standing with the flustrated Detectives. She will remember more when
RC points the trigger at her, so to speak.   

Does anyone think the Croslins took photos of Haleigh that fateful night?  They all have the handy-dandy cellphones, they all
have dark side to them, I bet they tooks photos, please do not throw Banana  peels at me.  I am just saying that type of
person who could do a crime usually likes to have a portfolio. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: May 27, 2010, 02:10:02 PM »

NRCG - I think YOU, and all of the others along with myself know the answer to all of this.

LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES.
Exactly 
Miss Lacey
Scared Monkey

Lacey 1994-2009

« Reply #291 on: May 27, 2010, 02:12:58 PM »

::HelloKitty::Heart,

Thank-you for the article on Hanky.
His stupid kids don't have a hard life, the children who lost their fathers to war have a hard life!
Who the heck is Hank telling us his kids "have a hard life"?
His stupid kids put hundreds of people through pain and suffering in the last year, not to mention a little child is still missing.
Hank and Lisa need to volunteer somewhere and then maybe they will earn respect for a job.
Boo-Hoo to Hank. They are  not good kids, they are good for nothing but rotten Bananas.

Not to mention the cost that has gone into his kids' lie detector tests, searches, lawyers, jail time, court costs, etc., etc., etc. 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: May 27, 2010, 02:13:25 PM »

NOW is the time to pull them all in again, one by one, and start from the beginning.  Let's see how many more stories they can come up with and how many more contradictions of their previous statements.

I really and truly mean this when I say that if they were all standing on the highway with their thumbs up looking for a ride... the ONLY one that I would pick up would be Hank Sr.

I know he isn't the best ... but to me he is the BEST OF THAT BUNCH. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #293 on: May 27, 2010, 02:15:57 PM »

Is the End for Misty and Company Near?

Thursday, May 27, 2010

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/05/is-end-for-misty-and-company-near.html

It very well may nearing the beginning of the end for the Misty Croslin crew.

Here is why:

The first shot fired was the sentencing of Hope Sykes. This young teen received a stunning sentence of 15 years in prison for her part of the prescription drug dealing even though she appeared in the video as a "bit role"; not nearly as prominent as Ronald and Misty. (Anyone else notice how lucid and quick thinking Misty appeared to be on the police video which is in stark contrast to her jail appearances? For long term abuse, this is an indicator that while in the car, she was under the influence).

Hope Sykes will be in prison for what many people believe to be the prime years of life; the years when a child becomes an adult, concludes education, seeks employment, marries and begins to raise a family of her own. If she serves her full sentence, she will spend these precious years in prison; years when many Americans graduate from college, work full time, marry, and have their children, take videos and enjoy the American dream. Hope will be 33 years old when her sentence concludes and will have missed those things that are enjoyed by many. It is tragic. It is sad to me when I see youngsters, who, by age 10, for instance, have never been made to do their homework, nor chores, and know little outside of television. They don't read, they play video games. The dedicated teachers have terrible frustration knowing that if they cannot enlist the parents' help in forming responsible habits, the life awaiting the 10 year old may prove bleak.

Societies that have prospered have been those that reward production. Societies that award being stagnate and eventually fail.

When I was a boy, a trophy was rewarded for striving for excellence and obtaining. Today, a trophy is often rewarded for showing up or "maintaining a pulse".

Hope Sykes never had a chance.

Not that this dismisses responsibility, nor does it cast blame on society. As a parent, if I choose to abdicate my responsibilities my children will also fail. They will not have a chance in life, either.

The same is seen in the Croslin clan. Misty's parents worked hard at avoiding work and avoiding responsibility and it may be that mom, dad, brothers and sister will all, collectively, be in prison. I can almost feel the frustration of Misty's kindergarten teacher, who begged Lisa to read to Misty, but all Lisa was interested in was her next high. Misty joked that her parents were both nicknamed "crackhead". It isn't funny.

Ronald Cummings wasn't raised by his mother; but was removed from her care.

No matter how offended Nancy Grace was recently in her defense of Ronald, Ronald lied about domestic violence and drugs in the hours after Misty went missing. Ronald and Misty are facing LONG sentences in connection to the drug trafficking. Ronald would LOVE to have only 15 years.

Is a deal in the making?

Tommy is also scared. He is not only facing a long time in prison, he placed himself at the crime scene which is now characterized as a homicide investigation.

Let's Make a Deal is about to begin.

However, there is an additional element that may throw it all into chaos:

A Grand Jury convened to get answers.

Remember, there is much we don't know that has been redacted (the early calls) as well as the Ronald interviews and polygraphs.

I think a Grand Jury is soon to be called and I expect indictments to be handed down in the disappearance and death of Haleigh Cummings.

I expect a Grand Jury to be convened soon.

We are reaching the crossroads:

Misty has changed her story repeatedly, including the "wrong river" story.
Tommy has changed his story repeatedly, including he was there, he was not there. His lawyer said that Tommy knows that Haleigh died there.
Ronald is rumored to have made a deal for 15 years. 15 years? He is "settling" for 15 years? Since it appears that the video tape that the undercover police have settles all question of guilt or innocence, and there are mandatory minimum sentence guidelines, the
PROSECUTION HAS NO NEED TO BARGAIN, that is, in the drug dealing case.

However, 16 months with no resolution on the Haleigh Cummings case appears to motivate them for a deal.
This means Ronald knows. It is something Statement Analysis shows clearly:

Ronald knows.

Apparently, Ronald knows something of such value that prosecution is wiling to make a deal when they have little need to make a deal. This speaks to the value of the information.

Ronald's court date is in July (see comments section for details)

I think a Grand Jury may be called very close to the date of Ronald's court date.

Is the end for Misty and company approaching?

Posted by Seamus O Riley at 8:14 AM

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Miss Lacey
Scared Monkey

Lacey 1994-2009

« Reply #294 on: May 27, 2010, 02:18:52 PM »

So now it is the wrong dock, has the right dock been pointed out? Or was this bs in a dream also?
If MC did put in the letter that it was the wrong dock that LE had searched, how does she know that?

Did not Tommy take LE to the dock prior to MC being escorted there, or do I have that wrong, or did AH have it wrong?

If it was the wrong dock, who is trying to mislead LE, Tommy, Misty, or both?

And then there is Chelsea that said she was asking for an area off Hwy 309 to be searched.

I wonder if these people were too drugged up to remember exactly what happened that night. But I can't buy that because although MC looked like she had been rode hard and put away wet, she just did not appear to be that drugged out here

I'm going with all drugged up.
Looks like oh holy chit, I'm in trouble now, how the hell am I gonna get out of this.

Looks to me like she's concocting another lie inside her tiny little brain.
Miss Lacey
Scared Monkey

Lacey 1994-2009

« Reply #295 on: May 27, 2010, 02:22:29 PM »

IMO

I'm sure it was just an example and not well thought out but....

I am not a catholic and got married in Las Vegas yet I believe my marriage is just as legal and binding as someone who got married in the catholic church.  Actually one of my best friends in high school got pregnant (oops) so they had a shotgun catholic wedding that lasted about 1 month.

I believe what Lindsey is doing is wrong and just another example why Haleigh never had a chance with ANY of these people.

You hit the nail right on the head, Klaas! Haleigh was a victim from the day she was born in that environment! JMO!

BTW: I got married in a church, by an ordained minister. It should have happened in Vegas; at a big craps table.   

O/T -- I got married in a bar on New Year's Day 32 years ago.  It isn't the ceremony or the setting, it is the commitment that the two people have to each other once the "I do's" are said. 

The Croslin/Cummings have no commitment to anyone but themselves.  They are the "me, me" types that would take whatever they could from anyone they could to get whatever they feel that they are entitled to. 

Children of these sperm and egg donors don't have children, they produce unwanted liabilities.  And they do so for all the wrong reasons.

Poor Haleigh, Caylee and all the others that I could list.  They truly never had a chance.

Sad but true.
Miss Lacey
Scared Monkey

Lacey 1994-2009

« Reply #296 on: May 27, 2010, 02:25:45 PM »

# Art Harris Says:
May 27th, 2010 at 12:41 am

OC–

Hank was the one who had to bless the marriage when she was underage, and did because he told me he couldn’t control her, worried about the company she was keeping, sneaking out all the time and lying to him, and just threw up his hands, a father with a helpless feeling. “I just thought she’d be safer with Ronald,” he told me, “but now I regret making that decision…I didn’t know him very well…” art

http://www.artharris.com/2010/05/26/misty-croslin-dad-trash-the-bald-truth/#comment-47752

You see Hank, you can't possibly control a 17-year-old when she wasn't parented as a 7-year-old!
Miss Lacey
Scared Monkey

Lacey 1994-2009

« Reply #297 on: May 27, 2010, 02:27:31 PM »

There is no doubt in my mind Lindsy is not shocked about the info, unless she was so shocked she decided to party on down 

IMO...a mother with 3 small children to care for alone, has no business partying 4 nights a week.  I don't care if the children are provided babysitting care or not, nor do I care that she is young and 'now free'.  Her priorities are very screwed up.  I can see her going out with girlfriends one night a week, but hitting the party scene is not the example she should be setting for her children. 

I would LOVE to hear Dr. Laura's take on this situation. Smile 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: May 27, 2010, 02:33:51 PM »

Thanks Wyks
Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #299 on: May 27, 2010, 02:42:28 PM »

I know this is off topic but it deals with children and parents who deal drugs. This came in my email and happened where I live, I receive regular emails from the police department on crimes in my area.

Advisory Message has been issued by the Modesto Police Department.

Thursday May 27, 2010 11:20 AM PDT

MODESTO POLICE ARREST MOM FOR SELLING DRUGS, WHILE HER CHILD WAITED IN THE CAR

Modesto, CA- Modesto Police Narcotic Officers arrested a drug dealing mom for selling drugs in front of undercover agents.  The suspect had her 9-year old daughter and a 14-year old child in the car as she made the drug deal.

On May 25th at about 3 p.m., investigators from the Modesto Police Narcotics Enforcement Team observed Amber Sesto, a 31-year old Modesto resident, sitting in her parked car in a shopping center parking lot at Coffee Road and Floyd Avenue.  Officers watched as Brandon Martin, a 20-year old Modesto resident, approached Sesto, got into her car, and bought a large amount of Oxycontin pills from her.  Oxycontin pills are a very addictive opiate type drug, which has the same effect as heroin when abused.  Their street value is about $30 a pill and according to narcotic officers, this drug is becoming popular among teen and young adult users.

Once the drug deal was made, officers were able to arrest both Sesto and Martin without incident.  Officers discovered Sesto had her 9-year old daughter and her daughter’s 14-year old friend in the car when the drug deal took place.  Investigators arrested Sesto for child endangerment and possession for sales of illegal drugs.  Martin was arrested for possession for sales of illegal drugs.  As officers were questioning Martin, they noticed his cell phone was continuously ringing.  The officers posed as representatives for Martin and arranged drug deals with the callers.

On May 26th, officers used replica Oxycontin pills and sold the pills to prospective buyers, who were then arrested for attempt to purchase/possess narcotics.  The busts took place in different locations throughout Modesto.

Arrested were:

-Colin McGaffrey     01-18-90, Modesto resident
-Samuel Cardenas  04-27-91, Modesto resident
-Kevin Singleton      06-27-84, Modesto resident
-Andrew Gutierrez   09-13-89, Modesto resident
Andrew Garber       12-05-90, Modesto resident
-And two 17-year old Modesto residents

If you would like to report suspicious drug activity and wish to remain anonymous, please call the Modesto Police Department Drug Hotline at (209) 571-3784.

For information about this news release, contact police spokesman Sergeant Rick Armendariz at (209) 652-1820.

For full details, go to https://local.nixle.com/alert/2326213/.

Contact Information:

Sergeant Rick  Armendariz
Office of the Chief of Police
209-652-1820    armendarizr@modestopd.com

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.