April 23, 2024, 09:19:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #37 5/24/10 - 7/15/10  (Read 312717 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: May 27, 2010, 02:47:26 PM »

IMO...a mother with 3 small children to care for alone, has no business partying 4 nights a week.  I don't care if the children are provided babysitting care or not, nor do I care that she is young and 'now free'.  Her priorities are very screwed up.  I can see her going out with girlfriends one night a week, but hitting the party scene is not the example she should be setting for her children. 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: May 27, 2010, 02:48:12 PM »

elle1919 says

The first article by Art which states Nay Nay dropped Misty at her brothers is dated for Monday April 20, 2009.....the other article which states Nay Nay dropped Misty at her parents is dated for Thursday June 11 2009. Art quotes Cobra as the source for the newer information. This might have came out after Cobra bonded out and interviewed Kristina P. Interesting.

So Nay Nay lied originally, or Art made a mistake ...

snip~According what private investigator William Staubs says sources told him – and mine confirm – Ronald was up all Sunday night waiting for Misty to come home. The sources say she never did, and he finally fell asleep—and overslept. Then had to rush and race to get Haleigh to school, and presumably try to find Misty before he went to work Monday afternoon at PDM Bridge Company, where sources say co workers and cell phone records confirm he was until quitting time.

When she finally came in Monday morning, she slept at her father’s house” nearby, Staubs tells me in an exclusive interview.~ end snip

http://www.artharris.com/2009/06/11/...eline-details/

she slept at her father’s house” nearby would that be the 103 Magnolia address??

Heart
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #302 on: May 27, 2010, 02:50:07 PM »

From what I could understand, seems that Tommy supposedly took LE out to that dock first... (like on Sunday?)  Then on Monday, supposedly Misty took LE out to the same dock. 

Also seems to me that 'if' it was the 'wrong dock' that Misty would have either noticed that while she was standing out there....... or took LE to the 'right dock' in the first place.  Once standing at that dock, looking down into the water, seems that Misty would have said.. 'oh wait a minute, it wasn't here, it was up a ways... or down a ways'.  Had this 'really' happened to me, the location would have been burned into my mind, dark night or otherwise.  Of course, that's a mind not addled with drugs tho, which could be the main problem with Misty 'not being able to remember a dayum thing'. 

My question at this point is:
Did LE take Tommy and then Misty 'to' that dock... or did Tommy and then Misty, seperately and independently of each other, take LE 'to' that dock??  Who led who? 

Sure makes one begin to wonder just what is going on with communication .... how is some of this .. double stuff ... same from Misty and Tommy ... same dock location ...same conversation spoken to Gr Hollars.....just who is  passing on info to the other.  If they are both SO ACCURATE...why has it taken BOTH OF THEM ...over ONE YEAR ..TO RCALL THESE INCIDENTS AND PLACES.  I can see maybe one of them ...not remembering, but it sure doesn't appear to be this way at all.   Someone is  passing  info .... IMO. 

I agree, Grama!  Wonder how many phone calls we haven't heard about yet.  Either that, or info was exchanged and stories gotten straight - as in plan a, b, and c - before the drug arrests. 

I think  you have it correct Wyks.  I think this was thought out before the drug arrest.  It may have been mentioned one evening at dinner.  But never thought out in more detail of what if's.   They are at a dead end cause neither of them spoke about what to do or say next. This is why I believe there haven't been any arrest yet.  They haven't got the evidence to make an arrest.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: May 27, 2010, 03:05:38 PM »

IMO...a mother with 3 small children to care for alone, has no business partying 4 nights a week.  I don't care if the children are provided babysitting care or not, nor do I care that she is young and 'now free'.  Her priorities are very screwed up.  I can see her going out with girlfriends one night a week, but hitting the party scene is not the example she should be setting for her children. 

I am sure the atmosphere that was created for them when their dad, Tommy was at home was not very pleasant.  They now have lost their dad: regardless of his actions, he is still their dad .... and I am sure to some degree they did look up to him.

Now if Lindsy is getting herself OUT and ABOUT ... having her sleepovers, getting out into the outside world ... don't feel that this is what her children should be subjected to at this time at all.  I know she can't stay couped up ... but hey there are jobs to be looking for and children that obviously will need some counselling to deal with not only their dad's problems, but the fact that their cousin, HaLeigh may no longer be with us.

She is being very selfish IMO ... to center attention around her own likes ... and this attention should be 100% about her children right now.  I am sure she is not happy with Hank Sr. & Lisa, but they were good enough to be at her home and I am sure they helped care for the children when they were there.

It is not fair to Hank Sr. & Lisa nor the children for them to be kept apart from their grandparents.  I know Hank Sr. & Lisa don't have much to offer, but being a grandparent is ONE that Lindsy should consider.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: May 27, 2010, 03:09:02 PM »

I am sure the atmosphere that was created for them when their dad, Tommy was at home was not very pleasant.  They now have lost their dad: regardless of his actions, he is still their dad .... and I am sure to some degree they did look up to him.

Now if Lindsy is getting herself OUT and ABOUT ... having her sleepovers, getting out into the outside world ... don't feel that this is what her children should be subjected to at this time at all.  I know she can't stay couped up ... but hey there are jobs to be looking for and children that obviously will need some counselling to deal with not only their dad's problems, but the fact that their cousin, HaLeigh may no longer be with us.

She is being very selfish IMO ... to center attention around her own likes ... and this attention should be 100% about her children right now.  I am sure she is not happy with Hank Sr. & Lisa, but they were good enough to be at her home and I am sure they helped care for the children when they were there.

It is not fair to Hank Sr. & Lisa nor the children for them to be kept apart from their grandparents.  I know Hank Sr. & Lisa don't have much to offer, but being a grandparent is ONE that Lindsy should consider.

Shoot, well my comment is in the box above. 

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #305 on: May 27, 2010, 03:11:02 PM »

::HelloKitty::Heart,

Thank-you for the article on Hanky.
His stupid kids don't have a hard life, the children who lost their fathers to war have a hard life!
Who the heck is Hank telling us his kids "have a hard life"?
His stupid kids put hundreds of people through pain and suffering in the last year, not to mention a little child is still missing.
Hank and Lisa need to volunteer somewhere and then maybe they will earn respect for a job.
Boo-Hoo to Hank. They are  not good kids, they are good for nothing but rotten Bananas.

Not to mention the cost that has gone into his kids' lie detector tests, searches, lawyers, jail time, court costs, etc., etc., etc. 

Miss Lacey,

Yes! thank-you for mentioning the expensive searches. It is painful to know these J.A.'s knew and still carried on
a Masquerade. 

I don't have an analytical mind to figure out the costs (maybe) T.J. Hart or Simon could give us a ballpark figure.

Hank has alot of cotton pickin' nerve to say he has 'good kids' and they had a hard life, I'm getting off the computer!

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #306 on: May 27, 2010, 03:11:05 PM »

Sure makes one begin to wonder just what is going on with communication .... how is some of this .. double stuff ... same from Misty and Tommy ... same dock location ...same conversation spoken to Gr Hollars.....just who is  passing on info to the other.  If they are both SO ACCURATE...why has it taken BOTH OF THEM ...over ONE YEAR ..TO RCALL THESE INCIDENTS AND PLACES.  I can see maybe one of them ...not remembering, but it sure doesn't appear to be this way at all.   Someone is  passing  info .... IMO. 

I agree, Grama!  Wonder how many phone calls we haven't heard about yet.  Either that, or info was exchanged and stories gotten straight - as in plan a, b, and c - before the drug arrests. 

I think  you have it correct Wyks.  I think this was thought out before the drug arrest.  It may have been mentioned one evening at dinner.  But never thought out in more detail of what if's.   They are at a dead end cause neither of them spoke about what to do or say next. This is why I believe there haven't been any arrest yet.  They haven't got the evidence to make an arrest.

And not so sure they'll ever have the evidence to make an arrest.  Am thinking the only hope we have for accurate info is if a grand jury does convene, and there is a scramble to make deals on the drug arrests in exchange for correct info on Haleigh's case.  Ok by me, as long as it's not the other way around, deals on Haleigh's case in exchange for info on the drug stuff. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: May 27, 2010, 03:16:03 PM »

Haleigh Cummings: Who Is To Blame For Her Disappearance?

Posted on May 27th, 2010
by Jan Barrett in Society and Culture, crime

On February 10, 2009 a little 5 year old child from Florida was reported as abducted in the middle of the night from her home in Satsuma. That night started a nightmare for lots of people.

Today, May 27, 2010 we still do not know where little Haleigh Cummings is nor do we know the truth about what happened to this precious little girl that has won the hearts of people from across the world.

This case seems to cover everything but what it should be covering from the beginning. What happened to Haleigh?

Along the line we have learned who is sleeping with who, who is spending money that they don’t have, who has a job, who doesn’t, who makes their money off the state and who has an honest job, or at least who is trying to get an honest job.

We have heard about who is addicted to pills and apparently who is dealing with drugs as well. We hear conversations between the people involved up to their ears in the case cutting each other’s throats. We all complain that listening to the jailhouse tapes aren’t helping us find Haleigh, yet we all want to hear the tapes anyway.

We hear so many different versions about what happened from the same ones. Has Misty Croslin told the truth in any of her versions? Has Tommy Croslin told the truth? Pick your favorite version and go along with it until a better one comes along that makes more sense. Has Crystal Sheffield told everything she knows? Has her mother, Maris Griffis told everything she knows?  Has Ronald Cummings or Teresa Neves or Annette Sykes told any truth?

The fact remains that we don’t know. None of this is helping us find Haleigh. We all bicker because someone says this or someone says that which is totally opposite from what we think happened. Does this help find Haleigh? NO it doesn’t.

Does destroying people’s life help? For instance, take Hank and Lisa Croslin. Neither of them had anything to do with Haleigh missing, yet they are paying a high price for it now just because of their children being involved. I am sure neither of them is very proud to admit that they are now broke, jobless and homeless as well. They are being forced to live in a homeless shelter because they can’t seem to get a job anywhere. They can’t leave the state because they are both on probation so they have no choice.

OK I admit Hank and Lisa may not have been parents that deserve “Parents of the Year” awards but at least Hank did seem to hold a job before all this came down and before his unfortunate auto accident. If you were to believe Misty’s story at one time, you would think Hank and Lisa were terrible parents. According to what she says it sounded as though they were abusive parents. They didn’t force her to go to school, they allowed her to live with a man that had three children already and then later allowed her to marry the man. Yet when they visit Misty all you hear is how much they love each other. Tell me, does this sound like a family that never got along before?

Personally I know how it is to be a rebellious child. I left home at 16 and there was nothing my parents could do to stop me other than to sit on top of me and hold me down to keep me from running away. My parents were good people and hard workers that were raising five kids and they did the best they could with us. I turned out OK once I finally came to my senses, but I learned the hard way as did my sister, who is no longer with us. It wasn’t because my parents didn’t care. It was because we didn’t care enough about them or anyone else but ourselves. I was never abused at home but I was determined to do what I wanted to do. Oh how I regret to this day putting my parents through the hell they went through because of my brothers and sister and I, but they still stand by us no matter what.

My point in all this is that as easy as it is to blame the parents for not being the best parents, we can’t always blame them. Hank and Lisa did not hit the cameras the minute their son and daughter got involved in all this. They haven’t done like George and Cindy Anthony have done. They refused to talk to the media. They didn’t want the publicity, but yet they were drawn into all this because of Tommy and Misty Croslin’s involvement in Haleigh’s disappearance.

Hank and Lisa appear to love their kids unconditionally. They both know their kids are going to have to do time for their part in this drug deal but until they know the truth they are not denying that Misty and Tommy know something about Haleigh being gone. They hold it in their hearts that neither of them could have possibly harmed Haleigh, but that is because they love their children regardless and no one wants to think their kids could do such a thing. At least they are not out there fighting with reporters over it. They are like us. They are sitting back waiting for the truth to come out no matter what that truth is. They are begging their children to please just tell the truth and put an end to all this.

Hank finally spoke out with Cindy Swirko, from Gainesville.com. I find it an interesting story and it will give you food for thought.

Will any of this help us find Haleigh? I think that the only way it will is if the one responsible finally confesses. To be honest how are we to believe Tommy after we hear him tell his wife and his father different version of what happened that night. Then we have Misty doing the same thing with her Dad not to mention the letters she supposedly wrote. Then we have Haleigh’s father, Ronald Cummings cutting a deal with the DA to get a lesser sentence if he testifies against Tommy and Misty. Why do they even need his testimony if they were clearly all caught on tape in the drug bust?

My question is who do we believe? Let’s pray that one day we will know the truth about what really happened, or at least I hope we will. We might never know.  Haleigh where ever you are America waits for you to be found or for at least the truth to come out and then you will be able to get the justice you so rightfully deserve.

Jan Barrett
http://www.bloggernews.net/124623

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #308 on: May 27, 2010, 03:24:55 PM »

Thanks Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: May 27, 2010, 03:32:44 PM »

Thanks Heart

Heart
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #310 on: May 27, 2010, 03:42:21 PM »

Thanks for bringing that over Heart. Good article.

2 4 1
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #311 on: May 27, 2010, 03:46:21 PM »

Heart, thanks for this article and pic, back on pg 13. 

Just wanted to comment that it's real sad looking at the condition of the door behind Hank.  Thinking of what their life has come to.  And likely, their kids could care less.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #312 on: May 27, 2010, 04:02:05 PM »

Just wanted to comment that it's real sad looking at the condition of the door behind Hank.  Thinking of what their life has come to.  And likely, their kids could care less.   

It's awful, very depressing, all of this is very depressing.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: May 27, 2010, 04:10:07 PM »

Just put more minutes on yer phone pa .. so Tommy & I can call you and waste the only extra cash you have.  Hank should just use that phone money to pay on his & Lisa's fines and let those two rot in their cell.  Time Hank to think of you and Lisa and let those two mouth running liars ... pay for thier own actions. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #314 on: May 27, 2010, 04:12:15 PM »

Rosie and Grama.. Yep!  ITA!   

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #315 on: May 27, 2010, 04:31:06 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1005/26/ng.01.html

M. CROSLIN: Just turned 18. I`ll be going 18-year-old girl, dad, and I`ve never had -- you know, I`m not a troublemaker. I didn`t do anything wrong, and they want to keep -- put me like on -- like I`m a horrible person and I`m not and I don`t deserve none of this.

I always had it hard, I always try to help people and everything. I always get screwed over, all the time. And Ronald just used me.

H. CROSLIN: I tried to tell you that.

M. CROSLIN: He did. He did use me. He used me for a babysitter, he used me for everything, he wanted me, and his family, too. That`s the only reason they wanted me around, is to be their babysitter because they were tired of baby-sitting the kids. That`s exactly why.

( she wanted him to choose )

And when they didn`t need me no more -- when they started -- when Haleigh come up missing and they didn`t need me no more, that`s when they wanted me to leave, because they had everybody helping them hand and foot. That`s exactly why.

And they want to say since I come into their family, it`s been drama. No. Since Ronald came into my life, it`s been drama.

---

H. CROSLIN: Somebody called me on the way here and told me that Art Harris is supposed to have some letter that you sent out and a family member was supposed to have gave it to him, but he`s lying, because I know for a fact that no family member gave it to him.

M. CROSLIN: What?

H. CROSLIN: Supposed to be a letter that came out.

M. CROSLIN: What letter?

H. CROSLIN: A letter that comes from you of the one of the family members.

M. CROSLIN: Somebody gave them a letter?

H. CROSLIN: That`s what they say, but --

M. CROSLIN: Who? Who`s they?

H. CROSLIN: That`s what they said on the news, Art Harris is supposed to have a letter.

M. CROSLIN: Art Harris ain`t got no letter -- well, if he`s got a letter --

H. CROSLIN: Well, they got it off --

M. CROSLIN: Huh?

H. CROSLIN: Yes. They got it from the cops.

M. CROSLIN: How`d they get it from the cops when -- well, yes. I don`t care. They can have the letter. I ain`t hiding nothing.

---

Ssssssssstill lying! (Energizer Bunny)

That was a good test you performed on her Hank, I was impressed by that one.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: May 27, 2010, 04:33:53 PM »

I dont fell sorry for Hank and Lisa. They left there child mentally and physically years ago. The children placed home to home.. You sow what you reap.. The problem is Hank and Lisa only thought about themselves. They owe more than just  phone calls and money. They owed them a stable home way back but its a little to late..

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: May 27, 2010, 04:34:07 PM »

Just put more minutes on yer phone pa .. so Tommy & I can call you and waste the only extra cash you have.  Hank should just use that phone money to pay on his & Lisa's fines and let those two rot in their cell.  Time Hank to think of you and Lisa and let those two mouth running liars ... pay for thier own actions. 

Agreed, Grama!

He'd be doing them a service also, allowing them to pay the consequences for their actions, something I don't think they ever were taught to do before.

(And I still have very little sympathy for Lisa and Hank.)

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: May 27, 2010, 04:58:44 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1005/26/ng.01.html

M. CROSLIN: Just turned 18. I`ll be going 18-year-old girl, dad, and I`ve never had -- you know, I`m not a troublemaker. I didn`t do anything wrong, and they want to keep -- put me like on -- like I`m a horrible person and I`m not and I don`t deserve none of this.

I always had it hard, I always try to help people and everything. I always get screwed over, all the time. And Ronald just used me.

H. CROSLIN: I tried to tell you that.

M. CROSLIN: He did. He did use me. He used me for a babysitter, he used me for everything, he wanted me, and his family, too. That`s the only reason they wanted me around, is to be their babysitter because they were tired of baby-sitting the kids. That`s exactly why.

( she wanted him to choose )

And when they didn`t need me no more -- when they started -- when Haleigh come up missing and they didn`t need me no more, that`s when they wanted me to leave, because they had everybody helping them hand and foot. That`s exactly why.

And they want to say since I come into their family, it`s been drama. No. Since Ronald came into my life, it`s been drama.

---

H. CROSLIN: Somebody called me on the way here and told me that Art Harris is supposed to have some letter that you sent out and a family member was supposed to have gave it to him, but he`s lying, because I know for a fact that no family member gave it to him.

M. CROSLIN: What?

H. CROSLIN: Supposed to be a letter that came out.

M. CROSLIN: What letter?

H. CROSLIN: A letter that comes from you of the one of the family members.

M. CROSLIN: Somebody gave them a letter?

H. CROSLIN: That`s what they say, but --

M. CROSLIN: Who? Who`s they?

H. CROSLIN: That`s what they said on the news, Art Harris is supposed to have a letter.

M. CROSLIN: Art Harris ain`t got no letter -- well, if he`s got a letter --

H. CROSLIN: Well, they got it off --

M. CROSLIN: Huh?

H. CROSLIN: Yes. They got it from the cops.

M. CROSLIN: How`d they get it from the cops when -- well, yes. I don`t care. They can have the letter. I ain`t hiding nothing.

---

Ssssssssstill lying! (Energizer Bunny)

That was a good test you performed on her Hank, I was impressed by that one.

I am confused about the letter......Is that the letter that Chelsea sold to Art Harris?
What did it say?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #319 on: May 27, 2010, 05:03:33 PM »

542010CF000143XXAXMX
2010-01-21
Defendant
SYKES, HOPE A
Alias

2010-05-26 63 ORDER ON DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR REHEARING

2010-05-26 64 ORDER ON MOTION TO WITHDRAW AS COUNSEL SUBSEQUENT

2010-05-26 64 TO FILING INITIAL APPELLATE DOCUMENTS

2010-05-26 65 ORDER APPOINTING OFFICE OF THE PUBLIC DEFENDER FOR PURPOSES OF APPEAL

2010-05-26 66 LETTER TO THE HONORABLE SUSAN WRIGHT

2010-05-26 67 LETTER TO THE OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.