April 26, 2024, 06:17:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #37 5/24/10 - 7/15/10  (Read 312787 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #360 on: May 28, 2010, 12:30:06 PM »

Heart, thanks for this article and pic, back on pg 13. 

Just wanted to comment that it's real sad looking at the condition of the door behind Hank.  Thinking of what their life has come to.  And likely, their kids could care less.   

Just put more minutes on yer phone pa .. so Tommy & I can call you and waste the only extra cash you have.  Hank should just use that phone money to pay on his & Lisa's fines and let those two rot in their cell.  Time Hank to think of you and Lisa and let those two mouth running liars ... pay for thier own actions. 

Agreed, Grama!

He'd be doing them a service also, allowing them to pay the consequences for their actions, something I don't think they ever were taught to do before.

(And I still have very little sympathy for Lisa and Hank.)

Generally I don't have pity for those that don't help themselves ... you made your bed ... kinda thing.  I know Lisa has the theft charge, and Hank for the Dr. shopping.  But they truly have been bent over backwards with this HaLeigh case and are in the publics eyes.  They didn't ask for publicity, ask for funds to be interviewed.  Now there have been many convicts that have been hired to do various jobs. 

Hank & Lisa should not be paying for what their two kids have gotten themselves into.  Gosh there has to be someone in Putnam that is willing to offer Hank Sr. a job.

Hi Grama & Monkey's,

He looks like he is posing for a AC/DC magazine.  Monkey Devil!

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #361 on: May 28, 2010, 01:19:50 PM »

from twitter.......

Levi_Page

I wouldn't be shocked if Misty/Ron pimped Haleigh 2 drug dealers, like Shaniya Davis mother did 2 her. Parent pimping is a major problem
11 minutes ago  via web 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: May 28, 2010, 01:28:32 PM »

from twitter.......

Levi_Page

I wouldn't be shocked if Misty/Ron pimped Haleigh 2 drug dealers, like Shaniya Davis mother did 2 her. Parent pimping is a major problem
11 minutes ago  via web 

Consider the source.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #363 on: May 28, 2010, 01:39:14 PM »

from twitter.......

Levi_Page

11 minutes ago  via web 

Consider the source.

He's just saying he wouldn't be shocked about it, if it were true. I would agree with that. It wouldn't shock me either. He could have been pimping Misty too - that's why he isn't upset
about it - maybe he got paid?

"My daughter is not a bicycle, she's not property." - Ron

In order to even make a jug headed statement like that, you first have to compare her to property in your head.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #364 on: May 28, 2010, 01:44:56 PM »

from twitter.......

Levi_Page

11 minutes ago  via web 

Well, I would be some shocked, but not overly shocked.  But where is this coming from? Just a fleeting thought?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: May 28, 2010, 01:50:46 PM »

from twitter.......

Levi_Page

11 minutes ago  via web 

Consider the source.

He's just saying he wouldn't be shocked about it, if it were true. I would agree with that. It wouldn't shock me either. He could have been pimping Misty too - that's why he isn't upset
about it - maybe he got paid?

"My daughter is not a bicycle, she's not property." - Ron

In order to even make a jug headed statement like that, you first have to compare her to property in your head.

Well, I would be very shocked!

Haleigh went to visit her mother every other weekend and I think her mother would have seen signs of
anything of that nature. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: May 28, 2010, 01:54:44 PM »

from twitter.......

Levi_Page

11 minutes ago  via web 

Well, I would be some shocked, but not overly shocked.  But where is this coming from? Just a fleeting thought?
This is norm for Levi.  Thats all I will say about that!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: May 28, 2010, 02:03:32 PM »

from twitter.......

Levi_Page

11 minutes ago  via web 

Levi_Page

Remember the case a while back on Nancy Grace where the grandmother pimped her grandchild for drugs? 2 minutes ago via web

http://twitter.com/Levi_Page

Levi is only creating and spreading rumors in order to get a rise out of those posters that some referred to as Ronettes.

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: May 28, 2010, 02:10:26 PM »

from twitter.......

Levi_Page

11 minutes ago  via web 

This is norm for Levi.  Thats all I will say about that!

Yup.

That's exactly what I meant when I said, "Consider the source."

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: May 28, 2010, 02:15:14 PM »

from twitter.......

Levi_Page

11 minutes ago  via web 

Levi_Page

Remember the case a while back on Nancy Grace where the grandmother pimped her grandchild for drugs? 2 minutes ago via web

Levi is only creating and spreading rumors in order to get a rise out of those posters that some referred to as Ronettes.

I hope it is working, I friggin hate those slags. There is nothing attractive or becoming about Ron - He is a two bit abusive thug wanna be. He is a chest beater - a woman beater - a child beater and a flea. I squich him like big dirty cock-a-roach!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: May 28, 2010, 02:19:10 PM »

Issues with Jane Valez-Mitchell - February 23, 2009

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

RONALD CUMMINGS, HALEIGH`S FATHER:  Please bring my daughter home. She`s not yours. She`s not property. You know, she`s not something that you just take and say, it`s mine, or whatever. This is my daughter. This is blood. And I would like to have my daughter back, please. Please bring my daughter home.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/23/ijvm.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: May 28, 2010, 02:22:43 PM »

from twitter.......

Levi_Page

11 minutes ago  via web 

Levi_Page

I hope it is working, I friggin hate those slags. There is nothing attractive or becoming about Ron - He is a two bit abusive thug wanna be. He is a chest beater - a woman beater - a child beater and a flea. I squich him like big dirty cock-a-roach!

...and to me there is nothing attractive about spreading rumors in order to get a rise out of posters or gain an audience. Doesn't look good on Nancy Grace and doesn't look good on Levi Page to me ...at all.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: May 28, 2010, 02:32:22 PM »

from twitter.......

Levi_Page

11 minutes ago  via web 

Levi_Page

But he is yet to be charged with his daughter's death, the sell of his daughter for drugs, or any such thing.

I am not a Ronette, although I have been accused of such, I'm just a citizen that believes in innocent until proven guilty and there are many more likewise posters, wanting truth, not rumors and lies.

In my humble opinion, rumor mongering does nothing to help find HaLeigh or what happened to her.  It only serves to muddy the waters even more so.

RC may be many things grant you, and have made a multitude of errors in judgment, but at this point he has not been charged with the murder of his daughter, HaLeigh.

Heart
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: May 28, 2010, 02:34:23 PM »

I wouldn't be shocked if Misty/Ron pimped Haleigh 2 drug dealers, like Shaniya Davis mother did 2 her. Parent pimping is a major problem.
----

It would only become rumor to me if I didn't know how to read. jmo

------------------
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #374 on: May 28, 2010, 02:49:03 PM »

I wouldn't be shocked if Misty/Ron pimped Haleigh 2 drug dealers, like Shaniya Davis mother did 2 her. Parent pimping is a major problem.
----

I want to clarify, I wouldn't be shocked if Misty and Ron did such a thing, I would be shocked for poor little Haleigh. I pray this is not the case  I'm going to lean towards this wasn't the case, though.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #375 on: May 28, 2010, 02:53:20 PM »

from twitter.......

Levi_Page

11 minutes ago  via web 

that twit is outta of line with that tweet .... in my opinion. That's outrageous and over the top.

w r o n g to place that out there with nothing to support it. t o t a l l y w r o n g

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #376 on: May 28, 2010, 02:58:29 PM »

----

right, like IF Nay-Nay pimped Misty? oohhh wait that HAPPENED.

Monkey Devil!

I still say that tweet is outrageous and wrong. It's gonna start bad things.

+++

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #377 on: May 28, 2010, 02:58:42 PM »

CN2Souls  posted:

Good Morning, everyone,
Friends who have worked and work at PDM say that there is a sight posted there in the employee break room and near time clock that states

“Attention all employees, that no employee is to be on PDM properties any earlier than 10 min prior to their shift and no later than 10 min after their shift ends. Supervisor has written consent is required for presence other than your scheduled shift. This includes the employee parking lot and Blacktop area in front of fence.”

Due to insurance reasons if injuries would occur.

They also stated this is in the employee handbook.

They also state, (However it is third hand they themselves did not witness it,) that LE Searched the whole property, every square inch of it.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5228282&postcount=403

Wonder why PDM supposedly went thru those security procedure changes, after what happened with one of their employees (Ron) caused scrutiny at their plant by LE?  I thought LE was 'satisfied' with what they learned about Ron's 'werk' and his schedule, alibi, etc. ?? 

Seems to me that *if* everything was so fine and dandy at PDM, there wouldn't have been any security changes there.  The timing of those changes is very suspicious to me.  Guess if there's ever a trial we'll learn and understand more about Ron's 'werk'.  Until then tho, am thinking I'll believe what those who also 'werk' there have been saying here there and everywhere, even tho they are on a gag order re Ronald Cummings.  Which of course, is also suspicious to me.  Cuz if nothing were wrong, why the gag order? 

Very curious indeed as is the fact they had to have guards for a few days during shift changes after they fired Ron, hmmmmmmm

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: May 28, 2010, 03:04:01 PM »

from twitter.......

Levi_Page

11 minutes ago  via web 

that twit is outta of line with that tweet .... in my opinion. That's outrageous and over the top.

w r o n g to place that out there with nothing to support it. t o t a l l y w r o n g

Et tu, Brute?

He is just voicing a thought of what may have possibly been going on with the family dynamics.

I do the exact same thing every day. I don't want to live in China where every thought is filtered.

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #379 on: May 28, 2010, 03:09:39 PM »

Things I'd find shocking IF they happened.

IF Leon Padiddily bought Lindsy a computer with a webcam and had cybersex.

IF Ron had Nancy Grace's cell number and called her or vise-versa and had phone sex while taking a bubble bath or riding a tricycle.

IF Tommy Croslin WASN'T a genetic mutant.

IF Misty and Tommy DIDN'T learn their crying, whining and bitching from Hank Sr.

IF Levi had a hair-transplant and the doctor used all the hair from his a$$.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.