April 18, 2024, 04:42:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #37 5/24/10 - 7/15/10  (Read 312617 times)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: May 28, 2010, 06:25:21 PM »

Things I'd find shocking IF they happened.

IF Leon Padiddily bought Lindsy a computer with a webcam and had cybersex.

IF Ron had Nancy Grace's cell number and called her or vise-versa and had phone sex while taking a bubble bath or riding a tricycle.

IF Tommy Croslin WASN'T a genetic mutant.

IF Misty and Tommy DIDN'T learn their crying, whining and bitching from Hank Sr.

IF Levi had a hair-transplant and the doctor used all the hair from his a$$.

IF
Nancy Grace, Art Harris and/or Levi Page actually had a Bombshell that was factual and new and relevant.

I wouldn't be surprised IF Levi is related to the Croslins, after all he hails from the Nashville areaMonkey Devil!

I'm just going to call that offensive and move on.  If you'd ever been to Nashville you'd know better than to post such an assumption. 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: May 28, 2010, 06:30:05 PM »

from twitter.......

Levi_Page

I wouldn't be shocked if Misty/Ron pimped Haleigh 2 drug dealers, like Shaniya Davis mother did 2 her. Parent pimping is a major problem
11 minutes ago  via web 

Well, I would be some shocked, but not overly shocked.  But where is this coming from? Just a fleeting thought?
This is norm for Levi.  Thats all I will say about that!

Yup.

That's exactly what I meant when I said, "Consider the source."

I am shocked Misty knows what Garlic is.   

Sounds to me like Levi is just trying to shake the "money tree."  With nothing recent going on in the case, a three-day weekend coming up -- he is just trying to get the number of hits on his site up to keep the revenue coming in. 

Never can tell when you might need the $$$'s for a suit with long pants.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: May 28, 2010, 06:31:56 PM »

Things I'd find shocking IF they happened.

IF Leon Padiddily bought Lindsy a computer with a webcam and had cybersex.

IF Ron had Nancy Grace's cell number and called her or vise-versa and had phone sex while taking a bubble bath or riding a tricycle.

IF Tommy Croslin WASN'T a genetic mutant.

IF Misty and Tommy DIDN'T learn their crying, whining and bitching from Hank Sr.

IF Levi had a hair-transplant and the doctor used all the hair from his a$$.

IF
Nancy Grace, Art Harris and/or Levi Page actually had a Bombshell that was factual and new and relevant.

I wouldn't be surprised IF Levi is related to the Croslins, after all he hails from the Nashville areaMonkey Devil!

I'm just going to call that offensive and move on.  If you'd ever been to Nashville you'd know better than to post such an assumption. 

Well Lifesong, sorry if you took that as me putting Nashville down, because that was not my intention, not at all!

Heart
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #403 on: May 28, 2010, 06:44:41 PM »

Heart - It is the full moon and people get touchy. You comment was cute, not vulgar or mean-spirited, only playful.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: May 28, 2010, 06:57:50 PM »

BNN Takes Sunday Off, No Haleigh Cummings & Caylee Anthony Coverage

Posted on May 28th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in Op-ed

With it being a long weekend we have decided to skip our regular Sunday broadcast. Monday is Memorial day, a day that I do hope everyone will at least spare a few moments to remember and honor all of the fine people that have lost their lives in the pursuit of keeping America a safe place.

Both Jan and I want to thank everyone for their continued support for our coverage of the Haleigh Cummings and Caylee Anthony cases, and you can rest assured that the whole gang will be back on June 6. TJ Hart, Denny Griffin, Peter Hyatt, and of course the Barrett’s wish everyone a great long weekend.

It is easy to view Monday as just a day off work and care little for the reason for the holiday. I also held the same view for many years, a day off, is a day off, who cares why.

There is a reason to care, a reason that every one of us should appreciate. My grandfather lost a leg in World War I, my father was torpedoed three times during World War II, the ships sank in the middle of the Atlantic, miraculously he survived, even though to the day he passed away he had not mastered the art of swimming. Regular people do extraordinary things when their country asks them to.

Please take just a few moments on Monday and honor the great people that have given their lives to give us what we have today.

I also recommend that you read there two articles, the first is just a DVD review, but a DVD that moved me, the second is an account of the final outcome.

Do not get me wrong, I am most concerned about our ‘here and now’. I care deeply about the plight of little children. Haleigh and Caylee have become a statistic, no child should be that. Equally no parent or wife wants to receive that awful letter or visit explaining that their son or husband is not coming back. How many people have heard those words? I may not agree with what is happening in Iraq or Afghanistan, but I deeply admire the young men and women that have taken on this quest.

Have a thoughtful weekend.

Simon and Jan Barrett
http://www.bloggernews.net/124628

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: May 28, 2010, 06:59:49 PM »

Heart - It is the full moon and people get touchy. You comment was cute, not vulgar or mean-spirited, only playful.
Thanks seahorse, it was not meant to offend any monkey, and my apology if it did.

Heart
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: May 28, 2010, 07:03:34 PM »

Well Lifesong, sorry if you took that as me putting Nashville down, because that was not my intention, not at all!

Thanks, Heart, I appreciate it, but I do think it was my mistake.

Ever since Flora came on the scene I've seen some snide comments about Nashville come through the thread.  Your remark was about Levi, not about Nashville and I shouldn't have reacted so quickly.  Please forgive...

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: May 28, 2010, 07:14:37 PM »

Heart,thanks for the updates.      

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: May 28, 2010, 07:18:43 PM »

Zaha posted:

Chelseas update in myspace http://www.myspace.com/chelsea_croslin

Last Login: 27/05/2010

Mood: i want my life b (with a little face).. I am asuming it means she wants HER life back!! What about HaLeigh's life????

OMG! UNREAL!!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5230233&postcount=23

Mood:  i want my life b

we love you haleigh
Chelsea Croslin

Last Login: 5/27/2010 

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: May 28, 2010, 07:19:40 PM »

Ever since Flora came on the scene I've seen some snide comments about Nashville come through the thread.  Your remark was about Levi, not about Nashville and I shouldn't have reacted so quickly.  Please forgive...

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: May 28, 2010, 07:22:09 PM »

Heart,thanks for the updates.      
You  know that you are welcome trim!
Hope you have a nice 3 day weekend planned!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: May 28, 2010, 07:51:03 PM »

O/T

Flagler Beach student's missing children’s poster wins for state in national contest

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement says 46,965 children were reported missing in the state in 2009. Florida's Missing Endangered Persons Information Clearinghouse, housed at FDLE, provided direct assistance in the recovery of 108 of them. Florida will hold its official statewide commemoration of missing children on Sept. 13 at the state Capitol, recognizing the efforts of Florida's police, citizens, and individuals in the search and recovery of missing children.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-05-25/story/flagler-beach-students-missing-children%E2%80%99s-poster-wins-state-national

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: May 28, 2010, 08:31:14 PM »

Jan Barrett said,

in May 28th, 2010 at 6:49 pm

For those that insist that we give them the missing videos and audios, let me make this clear. We do NOT physically have the CD and DVD’s that have been released. We are investigating what happened to the remainder of them but as of now we have published everything we have.

So TracyM if you are only coming back here to see them then you will have to wait. Please try to remember we are not obligated to publish these but we do it as a courtesy to all of you. We have NEVER held back on any of them and if that is what you are implying that we are doing then you are so wrong.

And Cj I never said sillygirl was lying but we simply don’t physically have the tapes. We are checking into this.

We will publish them if they exist.

I do hope this clears this up about this.

Have a safe and great weekend everyone.

Jan Barrett

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: May 28, 2010, 08:52:50 PM »

Jan Barrett said,

in May 28th, 2010 at 6:49 pm

For those that insist that we give them the missing videos and audios, let me make this clear. We do NOT physically have the CD and DVD’s that have been released. We are investigating what happened to the remainder of them but as of now we have published everything we have.

So TracyM if you are only coming back here to see them then you will have to wait. Please try to remember we are not obligated to publish these but we do it as a courtesy to all of you. We have NEVER held back on any of them and if that is what you are implying that we are doing then you are so wrong.

And Cj I never said sillygirl was lying but we simply don’t physically have the tapes. We are checking into this.

We will publish them if they exist.

I do hope this clears this up about this.

Have a safe and great weekend everyone.

Jan Barrett

I smell a stinky in the making

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: May 28, 2010, 09:13:38 PM »

I have been on the boards for many years now.  Have seen some comments directed to one particular race or areas.

We have to remember that there are good and bad in all areas, races and religions.  We have to overlook comments sometimes as they are not directly meant to offend anyone in particular. 

Nice to see a post to clarify the comment. 

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #415 on: May 28, 2010, 09:31:47 PM »

Thanks seahorse, it was not meant to offend any monkey, and my apology if it did.

Heart,

Thank-you for all the wonderful articles you post and keeping us Monkeys informed.
O.T. Do you know where I can get a Nancy Grace T-Shirt? I want to wear one day and night.  Monkey Devil!

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: May 28, 2010, 09:33:38 PM »

O/T

Flagler Beach student's missing children’s poster wins for state in national contest

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement says 46,965 children were reported missing in the state in 2009. Florida's Missing Endangered Persons Information Clearinghouse, housed at FDLE, provided direct assistance in the recovery of 108 of them. Florida will hold its official statewide commemoration of missing children on Sept. 13 at the state Capitol, recognizing the efforts of Florida's police, citizens, and individuals in the search and recovery of missing children.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-05-25/story/flagler-beach-students-missing-children%E2%80%99s-poster-wins-state-national

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #417 on: May 28, 2010, 10:02:09 PM »

Heart,

Thank-you for all the wonderful articles you post and keeping us Monkeys informed.
O.T. Do you know where I can get a Nancy Grace T-Shirt? I want to wear one day and night.  Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

fast shipping!! 
http://shop.cafepress.com/i-heart-nancy-grace

Is there a full moon tonight??   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #418 on: May 28, 2010, 10:47:48 PM »

She cropped it!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: May 28, 2010, 11:23:35 PM »

JUSTICE FOR HALEIGH !!!

an angelic monkey

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.