April 16, 2024, 03:31:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #37 5/24/10 - 7/15/10  (Read 312588 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #440 on: May 29, 2010, 01:25:52 PM »

I'm listening now,      Why is Lindsy even bothering with this phone call? It is obvious she doesn't want to be there, can't blame her.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: May 29, 2010, 01:27:49 PM »

Lindsy had to put other clothes on before she could talk to him on the jail phone, her shorts were too short 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: May 29, 2010, 01:31:48 PM »

You could cut the silence with the phone call with a knife 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: May 29, 2010, 01:40:48 PM »

I'm listening now,      Why is Lindsy even bothering with this phone call? It is obvious she doesn't want to be there, can't blame her.

I am surprised she even went to the jail...I think the lawyer revealed some truth to Lindsy...and not to talk about it on the phone.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: May 29, 2010, 01:42:23 PM »

Lindsy had to put other clothes on before she could talk to him on the jail phone, her shorts were too short 

If the Croslins care and want Haleigh found cut the money in their accounts and do not make or except any phone call and do not visit.. They should have better things to do..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: May 29, 2010, 01:43:57 PM »

Sorry No Rose I should of tagged off your other quote...
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #446 on: May 29, 2010, 01:49:23 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/124337

audo for part four
MADJGNLAW said,in April 18th, 2010 at 7:49 am Audio four

Very Very hard to hear as well even with a good head set, still appreciate Simon for releasing these. Helps see the bigger picture.

Ron says He is a liar? Did not get to hear what was asked when he answered that, he then goes on to say.

She (CS?) got paid about $10,000 to say that stuff about Ron/his family on T.V.? I assume bring out the truth about his drugs and abuse? Ron denies it.

Cobra mentioned a lead detective on the case that got caught with cocaine, pot and put on desk duty?

Ron then mentioned , Everybody is going to be subpoena to court. Then Ron mentioned a cop Christ Midltn.? But that he was not sure.

Cobra asked Ron, Who got caught with cocaine, pot and put on desk duty? Ron said not Merchant.

Ron said he can get Merchant get Merchant there right now..

Ron mentions Dec of 2005. Said CS owed him around $4000, but that now it’s like $14,000?

This was said really odd,not sure if it is due to the tape or what. But Ron just says..in a strange way…hey man you know what, my daughter was stole Feb 10th.

You know whats crazy. My daughter comes up missing Feb 10th, he told Misty to call 911. At 3:26 the call was made, he must of gotten home at 3:23.

Ron said that LE asked him if he was home that night. He said that LE kept asked him what took him so long to get to the home. Ron said he stopped at the store that he bought a pack of Newport’s, peanuts and other.

Ron then said that they kept asking him how did he get home at the time he did, when he got off of work at a certain time. Ron never mentions the time.

Ron then said that LE pulled all the tapes and LE asked him how the “F” did he get home at that time when he off of work at a certain time and got home at that time.

Ron said, well maybe that is how long it takes a cracker to drive home?

Cobra talks about a bush that is near the house that he is going to check and see if there is anything there from the van.

It was also said in this audio that Timmy woke at 1am and was not home?Hmmm, but nothing else that I could understand after that.

Cobra said that he saw the pictures of the door and something didn’t look right.

Ron said he has 4 keys to the MH, one that fits that front door, and talks about how someone could use a bump lock. Cobra said there was nothing bumped be seen the pictures of the locks. Cobra asked Ron about the door nob being upside down..

Cobra said that he talked to Misty’s side of the family and they are on his side. Then Cobra mentioned that they told him that maybe Joe may have a vengeance towards Ron.

I sure wish we knew the exact time he got off werk!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: May 29, 2010, 01:54:37 PM »

Did everyone catch that comment from Lindsy about incest? 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: May 29, 2010, 01:55:26 PM »

RON CUMMINGS - INFORMANT?

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell - February 29, 2009

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL, HOST:  JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL, HOST:  And new questions emerge about Ronald`s arrest record. He fiercely denies reports he was a police informant. But why were his drug charges mysteriously dropped? We`ll take a closer look at this issue.

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHEL: ... have you talked to him about this speculation that he might have been a drug informant for the cops? Because the cops are refusing to say one way or another. They were asked on Headline News, and they said, "We`re not going to comment."

REV. JERRY WRIGHT, CUMMINGS FAMILY PASTOR: You`re correct. He told me absolutely not. He was not an informant for the Putnam County Sheriff`s Office. He was not an informant (UNINTELLIGIBLE). He was not an informant in any way, shape, and form. That`s not saying he didn`t do some things he regrets, but he was not an official informant. That is correct.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/25/ijvm.01.html

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell - February 29, 2009

CRYSTAL CUMMINGS, SISTER OF RON CUMMINGS: Right now I`m at work. I tried to get a hold of you last night, and I couldn`t. I had to come home to take care of -- I have a daughter myself. And I had to come home and take care of her. But I will be back down there tomorrow. I just wanted to speak on his behalf.

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL, HOST: Yes.

C. CUMMINGS: Because he was told not to speak to anybody by the detectives.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, speak on his behalf then. There`s so much speculation surrounding his history, and he was confronted with this question, was he ever a drug informant for police.

Again, not to suggest that he did anything with his daughter, but that perhaps somebody might want to retaliate against them. He said no, but others have looked at his record. I mean, we`re talking about high-powered prosecutors have said this seems very indicative of somebody who would have gotten a pass to be an informant.

C. CUMMINGS: Right. It is my understanding that he has had lawyers cover -- cover his case. He was put on probation and successfully completed all of that. It was held for adjudication.

I know that he is not an informant. ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/25/ijvm.01.html

CONFLICTS OF INTEREST WITHIN THE INVESTIGATION?

Putnam sheriff's son arrested on drug charges
May 6, 2010

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100506/ARTICLES/100509617?Title=Putnam-sheriff-s-son-arrested-on-drug-charges&tc=ar

Heart
Re: Haleigh Marie Cummings #36 5/04/10 -
« Reply #267 on: May 06, 2010, 10:10:16 PM »

around 5:05 on the tape:

http://audio.thesky973.com/m/audio/29737525/tommy-croslin-4-2-9-10-d.htm

TC: See that damn sheriff, his son is worst than I am on them damn pills. The sheriff's son,  hes worston those pills  than I am.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7653.260

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: May 29, 2010, 01:57:10 PM »

I am surprised she even went to the jail...I think the lawyer revealed some truth to Lindsy...and not to talk about it on the phone.
She is really pizzed, can't blame her, but does the little boy Austin have to hear all this? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: May 29, 2010, 02:02:14 PM »

Well, that tape was interesting 
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #451 on: May 29, 2010, 02:03:02 PM »

No I missed it where was it at?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: May 29, 2010, 02:07:42 PM »

Lyndsy says Tommy and Misty can be the perfect incestuous family right around the 18 minute mark.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: May 29, 2010, 02:09:43 PM »

I'm not even going into what she all said about Tommy's dog, will lose it if I do 
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #454 on: May 29, 2010, 02:10:58 PM »

Lyndsy says Tommy and Misty can be the perfect incestuous family right around the 18 minute mark.

wow good catch NoRose!!

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: May 29, 2010, 02:12:03 PM »

I heard that...I thought...WTH..  did she find out that Tommy and Misty have been fooling around...now don't throw nanners at me, but I often wondered did these two play doctor when they were growing up...and continued to have check ups when they became adults.

Austin has no business at the jail

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: May 29, 2010, 02:18:04 PM »

I heard that...I thought...WTH..  did she find out that Tommy and Misty have been fooling around...now don't throw nanners at me, but I often wondered did these two play doctor when they were growing up...and continued to have check ups when they became adults.

I agree, you know I've been feeling sorry for Lyndsy, and then when I heard her say that about the dog  I thought do any of these people have any brain cells left. If she can't take care of the dog, and she hates the dog, one would think she could find somebody around there that she knows to take it in. And Lyndsy knows darn well what Tommy is all about, my question is, then why have three kids with him, bring one of the kids to the jail, and act all hurt and surprised?
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: May 29, 2010, 02:23:37 PM »

I'm not even going into what she all said about Tommy's dog, will lose it if I do 

That poor dog...she needs to find him a new home...I saw a side of Lindsy that surprised me ::MonkeyEek::about the dog.

I guess Austin will grow up like the rest of them...he is receiving all the wrong lessons about life.
Lindsy made the comment about the kids will be in therapy and live in a shack...she needs to get the children in therapy now and not wait until it to late!!

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: May 29, 2010, 02:26:05 PM »

I agree, you know I've been feeling sorry for Lyndsy, and then when I heard her say that about the dog  I thought do any of these people have any brain cells left. If she can't take care of the dog, and she hates the dog, one would think she could find somebody around there that she knows to take it in. And Lyndsy knows darn well what Tommy is all about, my question is, then why have three kids with him, bring one of the kids to the jail, and act all hurt and surprised?

We had the same thoughts at the same time.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: May 29, 2010, 02:28:06 PM »

That poor dog...she needs to find him a new home...I saw a side of Lindsy that surprised me ::MonkeyEek::about the dog.

I guess Austin will grow up like the rest of them...he is receiving all the wrong lessons about life.
Lindsy made the comment about the kids will be in therapy and live in a shack...she needs to get the children in therapy now and not wait until it to late!!
I saw a side of Lyndsy also, and sure didn't like it. She sure does need to get those kids in some kind of therapy. Then she says all the Croslins are liars, did this just dawn on her?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.