April 23, 2024, 07:35:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #37 5/24/10 - 7/15/10  (Read 312702 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: June 01, 2010, 12:02:10 AM »

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Misty pleaded not guilty to eight counts of drug trafficking. She`s being held on $1.3 million bail. Police say this hidden camera footage you`re about to see shows an undercover officer driving Misty and Ron to a drug deal back in January. Police say they repeatedly sold prescription pain killers to the officer. The deals allegedly involved more than 300 pills of Oxycontin and Hydrocodone.

She could face and Ron could face 25 years in prison if convicted. That means Misty would be at least 43-years-old when she got out. Tim Miller, you have been involved in this case. You actually worked with one of the co-defendants here, Donna Brock, who originally started out as a Texas Equusearch volunteer. And she was, as I understand it, her job was to get close to Misty and get information about Misty about what happened to Haleigh, now Donna has ended up, sort of swept up in this alleged drug ring.

TIM MILLER, DIRECTOR, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: Well, I think Donna did a good job at what she did, if you want to know the truth. She did, I believe, exactly what needed to happen. We sent Donna a certified letter October 31st and revoked her membership because we got information that she was doing drugs. She actually took drugs to New York on an airplane with Misty. And --

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Alleged, alleged.

MILLER: We have a witness up there that actually seen it. So I`m going to say it was more than alleged. But anyhow, you know, that`s when I washed my hands of Donna. And then we always knew that Donna was going to Virginia, getting prescriptions from a dentist. So I think it all worked out for the best for all of them. It got them off the streets. Hopefully Misty is going to break and talk.

I honestly don`t believe that Ronald knows exactly what happened to Haleigh. He knows that Haleigh`s no longer alive. I think he knows that Misty holds the key. And that`s why he`s holding misty close to him. I have no doubt in my mind after spending 12 days with him and hearing all the inconsistent stories from Misty, that she does hold the key, she does know where that little baby is and that baby is not alive. And I don`t see a plea deal --

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. And let me just say this is all speculation as to what`s happened to this child. And as far as Donna, she`s been charged. She`s not been convicted of anything. We would love to hear her or her attorney`s side of the story. Mark, you were saying something.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/31/ijvm.02.html

Is there a statute in the Florida legal system that allows motorists to be terrorized without consequences?  If I had been in Courtney Ballinger's place ... I would expect Misty as wll as Donna Brock ... who is old enough to be Mother ...  to have been charged with something in regards to the road rage incident.

Does Donna Brock have a previous criminal record?  When the road rage and drug dealing incidences are considered as well as what Tim Miller alleges ... it would appear that Donna has some issues.

Janet

+++++++

Misty Croslin’s ‘Friend’ A Paid Informant
Sunday, January 24, 2010 7:18:19 AM

LAKE MARY, Fla. -- Misty Cummings, the stepmother of missing child Haleigh Cummings, was involved in what investigators believe was a road-rage incident in Central Florida on Wednesday.

She was released after questioning.

Courtney Ballinger told the Seminole County Sheriff's Office that a driver and passenger of a blue Dodge Caliber kept gesturing and making threats as they were driving near her on Interstate 4 and on Maitland Avenue about 11:15 a.m.

Ballinger claimed she was chased for about 10 miles.

"They need to hurry. There's someone following me and she's harassing me, telling me she's going to beat my ass," Ballinger told a 911 operator. "She's waving something at me. I don't know if she has a gun. Please send somebody."

Deputies stopped the Dodge driven by Donna Brock, 43, of Georgia, with Cummings, 17, of Satsuma, in the passenger seat, at a gas station just off the Lake Mary Boulevard exit of I-4. Deputies said they approached the car with guns drawn.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/1/23/misty_croslin39s_39friend39_a_paid_informant.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #561 on: June 01, 2010, 12:46:46 AM »

I hope that Donna doesn't get 25 years.
How the heck did she ever get involved in this ? She didn't know Misty or Ron or any of them from a hole in the ground before this. She needs a lawyer who would like some face time on NG to do a pro bono. I am anti drug btw, but there is something wrong with this picture. I just don't see her as someone who set out to sell drugs with the Croslins or Ron. Or obtain or transport or anything. And, SHE didn't kill anyone. I live in Canada and the Hells kill each other or their enemies and they never do this kind of time.

I believe Ms. Brock did obtain drugs from her dentist in Virginia and transported them across state lines to Florida to sell, hence the charge of trafficking. I also believe she regrets the day she met Misty Croslin.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: June 01, 2010, 09:44:45 AM »

I believe Ms. Brock did obtain drugs from her dentist in Virginia and transported them across state lines to Florida to sell, hence the charge of trafficking. I also believe she regrets the day she met Misty Croslin.

Donna Brock was 44 years old.  Misty was 18 years old.  I am not condoning Misty's choices but ... the adults in her life have let her down big time.  They all abet rather than instruct her that the legal boundaries are established for her well being.

IMO

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #563 on: June 01, 2010, 09:58:36 AM »

Tommy says he could get another girl, no problem, even if he got out today.  Sad part, he probably could.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: June 01, 2010, 10:50:40 AM »

Girl's Disappearance Starts Family's Slide Down
Community turns against relatives of missing girl's stepmother, which leads to unemployment, other troubles.

By CINDY SWIRKO
NYT REGIONAL MEDIA GROUP

Published: Monday, May 31, 2010 at 11:39 p.m.
Last Modified: Monday, May 31, 2010 at 11:39 p.m.

PALATKA | Hank Croslin never dreamed he would find himself in the situation he is in now - broke, living in a shelter, two of his children in jail, he and his wife on probation.

"It's like something you see on TV, not in your own life," Croslin said. "It's a scary life."

But Hank Croslin's life is on TV.

In fact, TV and other media have helped make Croslin and his family celebrities in an unscripted reality show - one that involves a missing 5-year-old girl, illicit drug sales, family feuds and other travails, played out on national television, in Internet blogs, newspapers and television news.

"It's strange," Croslin said on a hot afternoon outside a church-run shelter in Palatka that for about five months has been home to him and his wife, Lisa.

Hank Croslin is the father of Misty Croslin, 18, who was the girlfriend, then wife and now ex-wife of Ronald Cummings, the father of Haleigh Cummings.

In February 2009, Haleigh disappeared while in the care of Misty Croslin and has not been seen since.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office now thinks Haleigh is dead, and her case has been declared a homicide.

The case generated a rush of publicity.

Pictures of Haleigh saturated the news.

Video of a sobbing Ronald Cummings and tearful Misty were beamed across the nation on network news and such shows as HLN's "Nancy Grace."

But as more was learned about the families involved, some of the sympathy turned to suspicion.

Authorities said Misty was giving inconsistent accounts. Speculation flew across the blogs.

Just when the story would enter a lull, someone would get into legal trouble - Hank Croslin was charged with doctor shopping for prescription narcotics, Lisa for forging a check, Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr. for various offenses, including drug possession.

Finally, in January, authorities arrested several family members on charges of trafficking prescription narcotics - Misty Croslin, Tommy Croslin, Ronald Cummings, a cousin of Cummings and a friend of Misty Croslin's.

Since then, Hank Croslin became a familiar face on "Nancy Grace," television news and in blogs, thanks to the release of videotapes of his visits with his children in the St. Johns County Jail.

Now, Hank Croslin said, he and his wife have become shunned figures in Palatka.

"Me and Lisa, we were both out of town when (Haleigh) come up missing," he said, "but everybody points the finger at us - there's the Croslins.

"When we were looking for a place - three or four places we were trying to rent - they didn't want us," he said. "It's just like the jobs. Nobody will give us a job in this town.

"I've worked since I was 15 years old," he said. "I've never been without work until now. I've always done good until now."

Lisa Croslin, who did not want to be interviewed for this story, also cannot find work, her husband said.

She most often has had jobs in hotels and housekeeping, and would like to move to St. Augustine, Hank Croslin said, because there are better job opportunities there.

But the couple cannot move because they do not have the money to pay off a combined $2,500 in court costs related to their cases, Croslin said.

Hank Croslin said he has worked in construction most of his life and was making good money doing drywalling in Florida.

He left his home state of Michigan at 16, moving to Tennessee, where he met Lisa Croslin.

They married young - he was 17, and she was 16 - and lived in Tennessee for about 10 years before a more nomadic life that took the family to several states, including Florida.

While living in Flagler County, Tommy Croslin met his wife, Lindsy. Her grandfather owned property in Satsuma. They moved there, and eventually the rest of the Croslins followed.

Hank, Tommy and another of Hank's children, Timmy Croslin, got jobs from the same contractor.

Hank Croslin said things were going well. But then he was injured in a car crash involving a drunken driver that left him with serious injuries that required surgery.

Then, Haleigh disappeared.

"After I'd got healed up, Haleigh had happened, and that's when (the contractor) got rid of all of us," he said. "Tommy was working for them, and Timmy was working for them.

"They just fired all of us," he said. "I wish we never came here."

Drug arrests and lots of publicity followed. Videotaped visits Hank Croslin had with his children that were released by the St. Johns County Jail are a regular loop on the "Nancy Grace" show and are dissected in detail on blogs.

Hank Croslin now receives phone calls and letters from strangers.

"People call us all of the time - I don't know how they get the number. I just hang up on them," he said. "We have some people that write letters. They say they want to be (Misty's) friend."

Another person Hank hangs up on is his mother-in-law, Flora Hollars.

The Tennessee woman created her own media blitz when she said Tommy Croslin gave her details of events leading up to Haleigh's disappearance that implicated his cousin, Joseph Overstreet.

Hollars made the rounds of the "Nancy Grace" and morning television shows. Some of what she said was shown to be false when Tommy Croslin's lawyer released an audio recording of the conversation.

"I don't talk to none of them. If they call, I hang up on them. She went on TV and said some (stuff). We already have enough problems," he said. "But she's Lisa's mom, and she's not going to hang up."

Misty Croslin's lawyer, Robert Fields, said he never anticipated the fallout the case has generated.

Family members, Fields said, have become caught up in the rise of what he considers tabloid media - including bloggers and other Internet sites.

Fields characterized some of the blogs and other attention as "venomous" and done by people who have nothing better to to do with their lives.

"In looking at it objectively, (Hank and Lisa) did not directly create the situation, but Misty is partly a product of their parentship," Fields said. "They are public figures, but I don't think they put themselves out there. Misty put herself out there. It is interesting."

Putnam County Chamber of Commerce President Dana Cameron Jones said crimes against children and drug abuse are everywhere.

Jones said she does not think the publicity from the Haleigh case and the subsequent troubles of the Croslins and Cummings have cast Putnam County in a negative light.

"The reason I don't feel like it is because these things are happening all over the country. ... I just came back from a trip to three states and made it a point to tell people where I am from, and not a single person has mentioned it," Jones said.

Hank Croslin said he has no idea what is going to happen to Misty and Tommy - whom he described as good kids. He also doesn't know what will become of himself and Lisa.

He would like for the family to one day be together.

"I grew up without a daddy. I'm not a perfect dad. My kids had a hard life," he said. "But we have always been close. They are my family."

http://www.theledger.com/article/20100531/NEWS/5315043/1374?p=1&tc=pg

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: June 01, 2010, 11:07:10 AM »

I wonder if Chelsea and Timmy was wanting to get that $2500 for Misty's letter in order to pay for Hank and Lisa's court cost instead of a vehicle.

"I've worked since I was 15 years old," he said. "I've never been without work until now. I've always done good until now."

Lisa Croslin, who did not want to be interviewed for this story, also cannot find work, her husband said.

She most often has had jobs in hotels and housekeeping, and would like to move to St. Augustine, Hank Croslin said, because there are better job opportunities there.

But the couple cannot move because they do not have the money to pay off a combined $2,500 in court costs related to their cases, Croslin said.

http://www.theledger.com/article/20100531/NEWS/5315043/1374?p=1&tc=pg

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: June 01, 2010, 11:14:36 AM »

Tommy says he could get another girl, no problem, even if he got out today.  Sad part, he probably could.
Tommy may be a girl himself by the time he is done with his time and released. Thus becoming Tammy (since he was talking about a name change in his jail house conversion with Lindsy of 4/29), instead of Tommy.  Monkey Devil!

Heart
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #567 on: June 01, 2010, 12:11:29 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

(snipped from Heart's post above)

Hank Croslin said things were going well. But then he was injured in a car crash involving a drunken driver that left him with serious injuries that required surgery.

Then, Haleigh disappeared.

"After I'd got healed up, Haleigh had happened, and that's when (the contractor) got rid of all of us," he said. "Tommy was working for them, and Timmy was working for them.

This statement bolded above really gets me angry....it sounds so disrespectful to Haleigh....Haleigh had happened. Sounds like they are blaming Haleigh for all of their troubles. I do not think anything has ever gone "well" with this crowd of cruds. Allo just my own opinion of course.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: June 01, 2010, 12:12:28 PM »

Another Putnam County drug/drug trafficking arrest:

SEAN  PATRICK  ALLEN
GAINESVILLE,  FL

$62,576.00
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=758076&IMG=60041    

Does Sean Patrick Allen sound familiar to anyone?

Heart
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #569 on: June 01, 2010, 01:13:00 PM »

Donna Brock was 44 years old.  Misty was 18 years old.  I am not condoning Misty's choices but ... the adults in her life have let her down big time.  They all abet rather than instruct her that the legal boundaries are established for her well being.

IMO

Janet

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: June 01, 2010, 04:33:31 PM »

Love is not a feeling ... it is the act of the will!!

If Hank loves Tommy and Misty ... tough love is where it is at.  Hank has to make the heatbreaking decision to bow out and allow the justice system a free rein to do what Lisa and him failed to do.  They were not a role model for their children.  They did not teach their children that there are consequences for choosing to defy the legal and moral boundaries established by a civilized society for well-being of all.

Life changing lessons must be learned if the cycle is to be stopped.  Futurer generations of Croslins are in the balance.

++++++++

Reminder

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Misty`s Grandmother Sheds Light on Haleigh`s Disappearance
Aired April 21, 2010 - 19:00:00   ET

FLORA HOLLARS: Tommy and Misty, their mom and dad were crackheads. And they stayed messed up on crack all the time. What time I didn`t have them, their grandmother in Michigan had them. Well, I had Misty. She had the other two.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/21/ijvm.01.html

Misty Croslin's mother arrested
Charges are unrelated to missing Haleigh Cummings
Updated: Sunday, 27 Sep 2009, 4:10 AM EDT
Published : Sunday, 27 Sep 2009, 4:10 AM EDT

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - (AP) -- Tennessee authorities have arrested the mother of a woman who was baby-sitting a Florida girl when she disappeared several months ago.

The Tennessean reports that Nashville police and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation agents arrested Lisa Croslin on a fugitive-from-justice warrant on Thursday. She was wanted by Florida authorities on forgery and theft charges.

Croslin is the mother of Misty Croslin-Cummings, who police say was the last person to see Haleigh Cummings, now 6, when she disappeared Feb. 10 from a mobile home in Putnam County, Fla.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/misty_croslin_mother_arrested_092709

_____

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: June 01, 2010, 06:27:17 PM »

Love is not a feeling ... it is the act of the will!!

If Hank loves Tommy and Misty ... tough love is where it is at.  Hank has to make the heatbreaking decision to bow out and allow the justice system a free rein to do what Lisa and him failed to do.  They were not a role model for their children.  They did not teach their children that there are consequences for choosing to defy the legal and moral boundaries established by a civilized society for well-being of all.

Life changing lessons must be learned if the cycle is to be stopped.  Futurer generations of Croslins are in the balance.

++++++++

Reminder

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Misty`s Grandmother Sheds Light on Haleigh`s Disappearance
Aired April 21, 2010 - 19:00:00   ET

FLORA HOLLARS: Tommy and Misty, their mom and dad were crackheads. And they stayed messed up on crack all the time. What time I didn`t have them, their grandmother in Michigan had them. Well, I had Misty. She had the other two.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/21/ijvm.01.html

Misty Croslin's mother arrested
Charges are unrelated to missing Haleigh Cummings
Updated: Sunday, 27 Sep 2009, 4:10 AM EDT
Published : Sunday, 27 Sep 2009, 4:10 AM EDT

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - (AP) -- Tennessee authorities have arrested the mother of a woman who was baby-sitting a Florida girl when she disappeared several months ago.

The Tennessean reports that Nashville police and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation agents arrested Lisa Croslin on a fugitive-from-justice warrant on Thursday. She was wanted by Florida authorities on forgery and theft charges.

Croslin is the mother of Misty Croslin-Cummings, who police say was the last person to see Haleigh Cummings, now 6, when she disappeared Feb. 10 from a mobile home in Putnam County, Fla.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/misty_croslin_mother_arrested_092709

I COMPLETELY agree with this.  Tough love hurts all involved but it is a last resort.  After MANY MANY years of being stolen from by my own sister, lied to, etc etc etc; I went the 'TOUGH LOVE' route.  Didn't speak to her until she realized the hurt she had caused.  Christmas of 2008 was the last time we spoke.  She was found dead on Feb. 9 at age 31.  I loved her dearly but I don't regret using TOUGH LOVE.  This is definitely what Hank needs to do with these 2 "children" of his.  I'm tired of watching ALL of these idiots go about their normal lives while HaLeigh is lost somewhere. Makes me sick to my stomach.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: June 01, 2010, 09:01:19 PM »

O/T - if you aren't watching the ROV footage, now would be a good time.  They are getting ready to make the large smooth cut.  I have been following for 3 days now and they have pretty much been working 24 hours a day on this.  Let's pray it works.

http://www.bp.com/liveassets/bp_internet/globalbp/globalbp_uk_english/homepage/STAGING/local_assets/bp_homepage/html/rov_stream.html
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #573 on: June 01, 2010, 09:03:20 PM »

Oh    My    G o s h...  My EARS!  My brain!  My Sanity!  I suffered through just 2 of the tapes before I decided I'd rather watch paint dry for 6 hours than listen to another.

(my paraphrase)...

Tommy: (interrupting Hank, of course...) no, seriously... you need to get ahold of my brother and tell Chelsea to tell Lyndsy she needs to write me a letter and tell me what she's gonna do...
Hank:  well, bro, I told you everything I know.  She is divorcing you, she ain't gonna keep the kids from you, she loves you, but she's hurt.
Tommy:  yeah, but really, you need to tell Chelsea to talk to Lyndsy, I need to know what her plans are
Hank:  well, bro, she's divorcing you.  I told you already.
Tommy:  Yeah, well I need to hear from her, ya know, I don't wanna just be left hanging here.  Is she gonna stand by me or not.
Hank: no, I told you she's divorcing you.  You're gonna have to man up and take it.
Tommy: I love you.  tell Lyndsy to call me and tell me what the "f" is goin' on. 

Those big ole ears of Tom's aren't for listenin' I guess?  Maybe he flies with them.  That boy is d u m b, dumb.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: June 01, 2010, 09:18:49 PM »

O/T - if you aren't watching the ROV footage, now would be a good time.  They are getting ready to make the large smooth cut.  I have been following for 3 days now and they have pretty much been working 24 hours a day on this.  Let's pray it works.

http://www.bp.com/liveassets/bp_internet/globalbp/globalbp_uk_english/homepage/STAGING/local_assets/bp_homepage/html/rov_stream.html

Been watching.  Can't help but wonder if Kyle is operating the ROV.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: June 01, 2010, 09:26:44 PM »

Been watching.  Can't help but wonder if Kyle is operating the ROV.

OMG, didn't think about that  Monkey Devil!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: June 01, 2010, 09:30:29 PM »

Klaas

All I get is a box with an X in the top left corner.  Any suggestions?  My hubby is flipping the channels but ... nothing.

Thanks

Janet

++++++

Live feeds from remotely operated vehicles (ROV)

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #577 on: June 01, 2010, 09:32:09 PM »

Janet I can't get it from that link either for some reason. Go to CNN.com you can watch it there.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: June 01, 2010, 09:33:04 PM »

Janet - I'll look for another live feed link and post it in Musings for you.  I don't think they are showing live on TV normally but they should.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: June 01, 2010, 09:35:19 PM »

Janet - I'll look for another live feed link and post it in Musings for you.  I don't think they are showing live on TV normally but they should.

Thanks

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.