March 28, 2024, 02:10:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #37 5/24/10 - 7/15/10  (Read 312051 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2010, 04:35:11 PM »

This guy just put Lindsy's whole life out there for everyone to see lol ....gee I wonder what Tommy will say when he finds out!

Tommy already knows.  Aunt Vicki told him in one of the phone recordings.
Somebody else....Justin or Jason....is keeping him informed about Lindsy too.

He went to squalling and then they had to have the psychiatric nurse practioner visit him
later that night.  Guess he was chitting that brick.

I recall that but I don't recall TC having much reaction.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2010, 04:35:17 PM »

All joking aside.....what is she thinking....not of her children if she lets men live with her.

And I pray she is not stupid enough to leave her children unattended.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2010, 04:36:23 PM »

This guy just put Lindsy's whole life out there for everyone to see lol ....gee I wonder what Tommy will say when he finds out!

He went to squalling and then they had to have the psychiatric nurse practioner visit him

Sorry, I didn't mean to invade your box.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2010, 04:43:39 PM »

Lindsy has a new man! Also, scroll down for the story!

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-448351
To take the words out of the Croslins mouth.  If Tommy sees those pics, especially the kissy, kissy one he is going to chit a fu_king cinder block.

Thanks for posting the link Izzy58!

LMAO! That's hilarious

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2010, 04:45:58 PM »

I do recall her telling TC she wanted to go to the beach without the kids...looks like she did just that from the pics....wonder if she got that new swimsuit she wanted.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2010, 04:50:47 PM »

All joking aside.....what is she thinking....not of her children if she lets men live with her.

I totally agree    And putting a show on for Lenny 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2010, 04:51:36 PM »

I guess so
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2010, 04:56:11 PM »

I was just thinking as I read that "article."

Maybe Lindsy was "the nurse" that Great Grandma Sykes came over to the house with when she "delivered the laundry."

Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2010, 05:15:45 PM »

Maybe Lindsy was "the nurse" that Great Grandma Sykes came over to the house with when she "delivered the laundry."

I wouldn't be surprised if it was!
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2010, 05:15:54 PM »

could be Brandi...she said she was in school then...wonder what time her classes were?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2010, 05:26:01 PM »

OK, I posted long ago that I thought she had a new "love interest" but I was thinking a very quiet discreet affair, something perhaps after the children were long asleep and totally in private.

What was I thinking!  Should have known better because after all, she has taken that Croslin last name.  THey would never do anything in a discreet manner because they don't know how.

But this is typically over the top behavior even if only one third true. 

Those poor children of hers, neither parent worth a damn.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2010, 05:34:27 PM »

OK, I posted long ago that I thought she had a new "love interest" but I was thinking a very quiet discreet affair, something perhaps after the children were long asleep and totally in private.

What was I thinking!  Should have known better because after all, she has taken that Croslin last name.  THey would never do anything in a discreet manner because they don't know how.

Anna, I don't think we have found anyone in this group of families that is worth a damn.  This is the most bizarre group of under functioning individuals that I have every heard of.  How this will ever be solved is almost beyond imagination.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2010, 05:38:23 PM »

Anna, I don't think we have found anyone in this group of families that is worth a damn.  This is the most bizarre group of under functioning individuals that I have every heard of.  How this will ever be solved is almost beyond imagination.

I think all of them are enjoying the attention...all self centered....we should be hearing from Lindsy's dad soon..in one of the tapes she tells TC that he is coming back to FL. so I feel sure the circus will be growing.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2010, 05:51:17 PM »

Was not Lindsy suppose to be in class at that time?

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2010, 05:56:26 PM »

Lyndsy Gone Wild, yall!   Monkey Devil!

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: May 25, 2010, 05:58:20 PM »

Was not Lindsy suppose to be in class at that time?

Yes, depending on what story you want to believe. LOL

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: May 25, 2010, 06:02:14 PM »

Lyndsy Gone Wild, yall!   Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: May 25, 2010, 06:05:39 PM »

I never got a 'good vibe' about this girl.  Something is just not right about her. 

I am currently going to school to become an LPN.  I gotta say, she makes all LPNs look like a few fries short of a happy meal. It's disgusting.  The amount of work, mentally and physically that go into the schooling is unbelievable and I can't understand for the life of me how she was able to get through it.   

Seeing these tapes with Hank Sr. and his kids is just downright disturbing.  Yeah, he was a crappy father in raising them but I really think that he is trying to do better now.  Remember, YOU become the type of person that you want to be.  Can't blame everything that his kids have done wrong on him.  There is a time when you gotta stand up and realize what you are doing is NOT right.  The way they are living is NOT right.  They ALL had the choice to break the cycle but again, it was their choice.

There were other methods for these children (Misty and Tommy) to learn the good about life...school, tv, other kids and mothers in their neighborhood, etc.  I know Misty didn't attend school long but she went long enough to learn that there are certain things you do in life and certain things you don't do.  Heck, when I was in 6th grade I had goals and expectations.  I'm quite sure that she understood what was right and wrong in her daily life. She chose to be the person she became.  They all chose, so "breaking the cycle" can be or could have been broken at anytime if just one of them would've stood up and said, "hey, I'm not gonna be this person anymore...I wanna make something of my life."  Unfortunately, they didn't.  Unfortunately, a 5 year old paid with her life for it too.    It just isn't right.

I am currently at the point where NONE of this case makes any sense.  New information gets released and I just have more and more questions.  I pray that HaLeigh gets justice and I hope it's soon.  Each day that passes though, really makes me doubt....

Thanks for letting me rant, monkeys and everything I've rambled on about is MOO! 

Have a blessed evening!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: May 25, 2010, 06:18:33 PM »

Very interesting to me, the theory that some on other boards have... that perhaps TN is the mastermind of all, that all this seeming 'cover-up' is everyone covering for her, that she is in this up to her eyeballs. 

When the odd things about TN are listed, one after another, it becomes rather overwhemingly possible that she knows everything, perhaps was even the one to blame for Haleigh's death.  Perhaps not the one responsible, but the main one leading a cover-up for her death.  And at the very least, perhaps was the one who has kept everything from falling apart for all this time, until it reached the point that she had no further control.  (the trafficking charges).

Think about all that we've read from and about TN, and when the list goes around the corner and 5 miles down the road, you may begin to get a picture of what I'm talking about. 

There's too many things to remember off the top of my head.  Here's just a few things from what I've read here and elsewhere online.  Maybe we could start our own thread on all the different things we've learned, and some of the things we are wondering, just about TN? 

~TN knew that Oxys have a bitter taste.  From what I understand about Oxys, the only time it tastes bitter is when the coating is removed in order to get a faster high.  Soooooo... how does TN know about this? 

~ A side note... Did anyone else realize that Oxys can be crushed or whatever and used in a nebulizer?  Haleigh used a nebulizer.  Did someone else use hers, didn't clean it out, and perhaps Haleigh OD'd when she used it again? 

~ TN had been in a car accident, was in pain and off work.  Was she taking pain pills?  Did she have a prescrip for Oxys?  Did Haleigh perhaps get ahold of one of HER pain pills? 

~ TN said that 'she sent' AS over to the MH that night, yet didn't volunteer that info up until about 2 weeks later.  And still didn't mention, at that time, the family member who came along with AS, who just by chance, happens to be a nurse.  Was something wrong with Haleigh?  Had she 'fallen asleep' and couldn't be awakened, fell into a coma, was she having some kind of physical reaction to having somehow been given (or had taken) something that was causing her great distress?  Was the family member who is a nurse brought over to help care for Haleigh?  Is that what the 8:30p (or so) fight on the phone with Ron was about?  Perhaps them telling him that they'd take care of things, and for him to stay at work and act as if all was well???  (wouldn't you just lovvvvvvve to see the phone records for everyone for that night??  whose phone pinged where....) 

~ Was the blanket that 'they took' actually something used by.. perhaps TN/AS and/or another family member.. rather than the guys that we've been thinking did that?  Wrapped in a blanket, Haleigh's body 'could have' been placed in the back of a little red truck, just as easily as in a blue van.  Just saying....

~ Where were the 'other family members' that night, between the hours of 9p and 4a?  I'm talking about TN, AS, Hope, Crystal Cummings (Ron's sister), and all the various aunts/uncles/cousins??  Do they have alibis?  We've heard that TN was busy.  Have we heard what she was busy doing?  Could any of them besides the main players have been the ones burying Haleigh, before/while the MH was being cleaned up and 911 was then called? 

~ Could Misty actually be telling the truth, that she was asleep (ie passed out), or so dang 'out of it' that she didn't know what went on that night?  Is it possible that Misty has been set up to be the 'fall guy', while others in Ron's family took care of cleaning things up and creating a script for everyone to follow?  Then 'telling' Misty what her part in all this would be, what to say, what to do....... or else?  Misty, being so dang 'out of it' having no clear memory of anything at all, goes along with it, perhaps not realizing that she's been thrown under the bus?  Is that why she is so dang 'fuzzy' about everything?  Her inconsistencies being the different things she can remember, as well as what others have said and/or told her?  And Ron, perhaps threatening her with his ever-present gun, to go along with what she is told?  Not to say that Misty is totally innocent in all this... Just saying that 'maybe' she is not as 'guilty' as she seems.  Things 'could have' been set up for her to be the guilty one, taken advantage of, perhaps, because she was so 'out of it' already and likely wouldn't remember.  What if??????? 

~ TN got to the MH in a fast hurry that night, brought that 8x10 glossy pic of Haleigh with her, and just happened to wear her LE jacket, altho she hadn't worked for them in some time.  She 'could have' been somewhere other than one of her homes (like 60 miles away or so) that night, but if so, would she 'just happened to have' a huge pic of Haleigh with her?  Did she perhaps show up with that 8x10 pic in order to help give the impression that Haleigh had been abducted?  Why else come with pic in hand? 

~ Speaking of TN's various homes, why did she report living at the one that was so far away, yet it was found that she actually lived much closer?  Why so mysterious about where she actually lives?  What is so important about these various homes, that TN seems to feel a need to be so mysterious?   

~ It was reported by someone in the area that 'a red truck' was seen parked that night near the railroad tracks.  TN drives/drove a red truck.  Is that how she got there so fast?  Had already been at the MH, left before LE showed up, told Ron to call her, parked a little way from the MH, so she could 'arrive' there just after LE did? 

~ Could everyone be covering for something that happened to Haleigh, which involved TN?  Would Ron work so dang hard at this, covering for his mother... all the while we've been thinking TN has been covering for him? 

I got lots more, just on TN, that has been said her and elsewhere online... am sure others can add to this list.  But for the sake of length, in this thread, I'll end it here for now. 

Man-oh-man....that nebulizer...how easy it would be for someone to use it and forget to clean it out.....just saying...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: May 25, 2010, 06:19:37 PM »

I never got a 'good vibe' about this girl.  Something is just not right about her. 

I am currently going to school to become an LPN.  I gotta say, she makes all LPNs look like a few fries short of a happy meal. It's disgusting.  The amount of work, mentally and physically that go into the schooling is unbelievable and I can't understand for the life of me how she was able to get through it.   

Seeing these tapes with Hank Sr. and his kids is just downright disturbing.  Yeah, he was a crappy father in raising them but I really think that he is trying to do better now.  Remember, YOU become the type of person that you want to be.  Can't blame everything that his kids have done wrong on him.  There is a time when you gotta stand up and realize what you are doing is NOT right.  The way they are living is NOT right.  They ALL had the choice to break the cycle but again, it was their choice.

There were other methods for these children (Misty and Tommy) to learn the good about life...school, tv, other kids and mothers in their neighborhood, etc.  I know Misty didn't attend school long but she went long enough to learn that there are certain things you do in life and certain things you don't do.  Heck, when I was in 6th grade I had goals and expectations.  I'm quite sure that she understood what was right and wrong in her daily life. She chose to be the person she became.  They all chose, so "breaking the cycle" can be or could have been broken at anytime if just one of them would've stood up and said, "hey, I'm not gonna be this person anymore...I wanna make something of my life."  Unfortunately, they didn't.  Unfortunately, a 5 year old paid with her life for it too.    It just isn't right.

I am currently at the point where NONE of this case makes any sense.  New information gets released and I just have more and more questions.  I pray that HaLeigh gets justice and I hope it's soon.  Each day that passes though, really makes me doubt....

Thanks for letting me rant, monkeys and everything I've rambled on about is MOO! 

Have a blessed evening!

I agree with all you posted...I think if they got no media attention for a while we may found out more...I think they love every minute of it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.