April 26, 2024, 12:25:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #37 5/24/10 - 7/15/10  (Read 312796 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: May 25, 2010, 06:19:47 PM »

Well stated, Shan1628!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: May 25, 2010, 06:41:23 PM »

Haleigh Cummings – DVD 5

Posted on May 25th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in Society and Culture, crime

DVD five contains a single conversation between Tommy Croslin and his wife Lindsay Croslin.

This jail tape was recorded in the latter part of April.

Of all of the people involved in the Haleigh Cummings case I had held Lindsay Croslin in some esteem, she seemed to be the one member in Dysfunction Junction that had more than one synapse firing.

After this tape I am re-thinking my stance.

In what has to be one of the funniest and most bizarre exchanges I have ever heard, Tommy and Lindsay get into a discussion about ‘family photographs’. Oh this has nothing to do with weddings or other family get togethers,  this is about who has the best jail photo!

There are some more serious aspects to this conversation, there are mentions about ‘a friend’, who might that be? The context is about money, specifically in buying a car. Who might this friend be? I can’t see that it would be the ‘Big Hatted’ bounty hunter from California. I suspect that he has had enough automotive adventures with Hank.

Is this tape important? Probably not, but it does give further insights into the melange that the Croslin’s, Cummings, and Sheffield’s have created.

Tommy Croslin and Lindsay Croslin tape  http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/may21/dvd5/tomy%20dvd3%20only%20clip%20lindsay.mp4

Some of this tape was mentioned on Sunday, you can listen to the entire program here http://www.blogtalkradio.com/simon-barrett/2010/05/23/haleigh-cummings-caylee-anthony .

Simon and Jan Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/124612

Heart
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: May 25, 2010, 06:42:45 PM »

Lindsy has a new man! Also, scroll down for the story!

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-448351
To take the words out of the Croslins mouth.  If Tommy sees those pics, especially the kissy, kissy one he is going to chit a fu_king cinder block.

Thanks for posting the link Izzy58!

LMAO! That's hilarious

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #83 on: May 25, 2010, 07:09:31 PM »

All joking aside.....what is she thinking....not of her children if she lets men live with her.

And I pray she is not stupid enough to leave her children unattended.
I totally agree    And putting a show on for Lenny 
I read where this is a "supposedly" a false site...............who knows anymore, and frankly if it isn't, nothing shocks me anymore........well, I should say if anyone actually told the truth, THAT would shock me

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #84 on: May 25, 2010, 07:12:10 PM »

All joking aside.....what is she thinking....not of her children if she lets men live with her.

I read where this is a "supposedly" a false site...............who knows anymore, and frankly if it isn't, nothing shocks me anymore........well, I should say if anyone actually told the truth, THAT would shock me

Sorry, I meant to add this:

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: May 25, 2010, 07:15:35 PM »

Speaking of Tommy crap&in a brick a block, I almost did ! Well, plus what that person said.
I can beleive it, she stayed with Tommy and put her kids in danger letting him drive the kids to school drugged up with pills in the car. She is as bad as him.
Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #86 on: May 25, 2010, 07:33:46 PM »

Were there other comments posted? They must have removed them because I only see one and isn't this one. Well whether the site is fake or not,  those pictures sure look incriminating!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: May 25, 2010, 07:36:28 PM »

Lindsy has a new man! Also, scroll down for the story!

OMG! The person must know her to have those pictures, correct?

YIKES......the article said she had phone sex with and web cam sex with him as well what in the world was she thinking....I am once again

In one of the tapes Tommy was told Lindsy had another man by Granny Hollars and he didn't believe it. DvD Tape 10

Well Lindsy should be worried about getting a job and taking care of the children and not jumping in the fire so fast. To me this would further hurt the children as they need comfort in this time. Lindsy needs to grow and and stop being depended on men.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #88 on: May 25, 2010, 07:39:53 PM »

Were there other comments posted? They must have removed them because I only see one and isn't this one. Well whether the site is fake or not,  those pictures sure look incriminating!

There were, but I copied this from CNN ireport

Welcome to iReport, where people take part in the news with CNN. Your voice, together with other iReporters, helps shape how and what CNN covers everyday.

So you know: iReport is the way people like you report the news. The stories in this section are not edited, fact-checked or screened before they post. Only ones marked 'CNN iReport' have been vetted by CNN.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #89 on: May 25, 2010, 07:47:24 PM »

OK, I was waiting until I was home to read the article on CNN iReport, but it's gone now............WTF????? Where did it go

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #90 on: May 25, 2010, 07:50:41 PM »

So the article about Lindsy is fake, but the pictures aren't, unless they are photo shopped, but it didn't look that way 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: May 25, 2010, 07:51:34 PM »

OK, I was waiting until I was home to read the article on CNN iReport, but it's gone now............WTF????? Where did it go
It is gone  but the pictures are there.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: May 25, 2010, 08:00:29 PM »

I email myself the pictures. let me see if the article is there.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: May 25, 2010, 08:09:24 PM »

I click on the link and this is what I got..

This content is currently unavailable.
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #94 on: May 25, 2010, 08:11:55 PM »

iReport —

I am writing to give some information on Lindsay Croslin for those who don’t know who she really is. She is not the innocent girl she portrays nor is she a victim in any way shape or form. She claimed to stand by her husband no matter what and swore by his innocence. She said she would wait for him forever and loved him although she was dating the second he went to jail not to mention when he was home and they were together. Once she got a taste of freedom she immediately started seeing multiple men, talking to ex boyfriends whom she cheated on Tommy with in the past and is now talking to a new lover Keith Simpson. This not so bright 23 year old mother of 3 openly tells people stories of her unprotected sex with all of these men stating “I have my tubes tied so I can’t get pregnant” Should someone inform her she can contract and spread STDS? Is this not the girl who recently got her LPN license? I would be worried if she was going to care for one of my loved ones! Her filing for divorce came from her new attitude once dating Keith whom is over 10 years older than her and she takes care of better than her children. She admitted she was dating him because she did not want to be alone. She stated she would go back to Tommy once he got out and filed for divorce by her families request. In fact she recently put the divorce on hold. If her grandparents found out she would loose her free apartment and brand new car all provided to her by them. She parties hard, leaving her three young children unsupervised frequently, many people witnessed her children left alone or roaming outside filthy and uncared for. She was given her place to live by her grandparents where she has no bills or responsibility. Her grandfather bought her the brand new car which she lets her new boyfriend drive like it is his. This new car she uses to pick up her boyfriend daily to bring him to and from work and anywhere else he wants to go when he is not driving it. This new boyfriend of hers she has not even known a couple months and she already has him living in her home on a daily basis and his company has been grounds for calls to the police recently. The people she associates with are scum at its finest and she is ok with having that in her home and around her children at any hour of the night. There are videos and video footage of them together and on several occasions. She admits to using Xanax more than once while drinking, and brags how she got her DCF case to go away so easily. How they didn’t take her children is beyond anyone seeing as she has been spotted in the same clothes for days at a time and is always sleeping while her kids wander outdoors. Many people have witnessed this in the town homes where she resides. She is a manipulative liar who will use anyone to get where she wants to be. She uses the state of Florida for almost 1000 dollars in food stamps a month and gives them away to her new boyfriend and anyone else as well. Why is the state helping someone who is not helping themselves? She tells everyone who she is as if she is a movie star and she is proud of it. I met her once and she willingly told me her life story as well as anyone else who comes into contact with her. I met someone whom she allowed to move in with her who also offered up various information about what goes on in her home and her life. Her children have been affected by her new relationship and the fact that this man who has his own home is always sleeping in her house by her request. Her son is seeing a therapist now by request of the school due to him acting out very badly lately. She puts her own needs before her children. She was recently hired by the Department of Health in Bunnell with no experience and used her sob stories as a way in the door. She needs to have her DCF case reopened and she needs serious help. How she has 3 children and a brand new man in her home all night in a 2 bedroom makes no sense. She brags on her Myspace how she has only 200 dollars in bills a month and she cant wait to blow her 1100.00 checks every two weeks. I hope she reported this new job to the state of Florida seeing as she is receiving assistance. It is all very disturbing. The Croslins which she bashes publicly she is also willing to leave her children with in exchange for the money Hank and Lisa “owe” her. She still remains in contact with all of them although she denies it to most. Her phone records show otherwise. She admits that she had phone sex as well as provocative web cam conversations with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla on the lap top that was bought by him for her. She had these conversations in exchange for money for bills she claimed she had to pay, yet she has no bills and lives off of her grandparents and the state. The only bills she has is a water and electric bill and she is willing to have her 3 children herself her large pit bull (which she has been known to abuse and neglect) and her boyfriend crammed into a small 2 bedroom to avoid having to pay bills although she has a job and a brand new car. She is using her grandparents to get all that she has. She brags about the fact that Art Harris as well as many other reporters call her constantly. She is trailer trash at its finest. There are several more pictures of her with her new boyfriend as well as other men she has been partying with. Where are her children? I saw these photos online on some ones Myspace page who she appears to associate with. This girl needs to be investigated in a major way. Her and Chelsea know more than they let on and they speak multiple times daily. As I said her phone records would prove a lot. I don’t understand how she was overlooked all along.

Her stories change like the wind blows. She changed her story about what went on at her home the night Haliegh disappeared not to mention she still stood by Tommy the night he had his grandmother call her to have her call the attorney because he had to “tell him something he should have said a long time ago“. She also was running around town after being questioned in April telling everyone they were looking for a yellow rope although this took over a week to air on television. Her van which she got rid of she “lended” out the night of the disappearance. Something just seems out of place with this girl and her stories. After all she is a Croslin and even the ones that are by marriage all seem to be just as shady as the ones who are Croslins by blood.

*bump*

NCSunny

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: May 25, 2010, 08:12:07 PM »

Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #96 on: May 25, 2010, 08:12:22 PM »

I posted the article on here a couple of pages back but didn't save the pictures.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: May 25, 2010, 08:12:31 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show tonight at 9pm ET:

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: May 25, 2010, 08:12:39 PM »

Wonder what happened?
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #99 on: May 25, 2010, 08:13:08 PM »

does anyone know what is on ng tonight?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.