April 26, 2024, 04:03:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama's America - A day without terror...  (Read 1108 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: May 05, 2010, 06:58:44 AM »

Terrifying man made acts of destruction seem to be increasing - daily.  A sign of the golden age of Obama?

Do the folks that brought generations programs like Barney, realize that the real world is an ugly place?

Not every nation has a Barney, in some places the programming for children is filled with messages of hate and how to make a bomb.

The weak get trampled, squashed like bugs.

Obama is spending this nation into poverty and weakness. 

In China, folks are encouraged to leave the security of their rice bowl jobs for the private sector.  The lure?  Money.

In China, there is no free medical care.  There only seems to be a rice bowl job.  So, if you want more, look to freedom in the private sector.

In America, Obama wants to give everything away free, and there is no reason to look for something better, make a better life for your family.  Just like the old Eastern Block nations.  Everything for free, nothing to strive for except escape to the Old West.

Does hard work pay off in China today?  I believe it does.

Does hard work in the US pay off?  Higher taxes?  Higher insurance premiums?

There was a time when hard work meant you could buy better healthcare, based on your needs and wants.

What happens when something is free?  It's cheap.  No quality, no chance for something better because Obama wants to tax away your freedom.

Why don't all Americans pay the same fair price for healthcare?  Why do so many get a ride paid for by their hard working neighbors?

Barney is a special purple dinosaur, but he is still make believe.

Obama's plans for America reside in a special make believe world, with only a casual link to the real one.

How long before Americans become apathetic to the crime and violence?

Obama ignores the violence, drugs, and trafficking problems along the border with Mexico.

How long before violence, drugs, and trafficking plague the rest of Main Street?

Time to buy more guns, stock up on food and supplies, and find a safe place to ride out the rest of his term in office?

Does terror in America have it's roots in the White House?

For some reason, I do not think Gibbs boot comment about BP was real.  I think it was staged to make the administration seem tough.

Tough keeps terrorists at bay. 

Does more terror mean the government will confiscate guns from Main Street?  Those who use or keep guns responsibly?

Does terror in America start in the White House?

At some point taxation becomes theft.  All those taxes and nothing to show for it but increasing terror attacks, higher insurance, lower quality medical, declining test scores, increased crime...

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.