March 28, 2024, 05:59:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Obama is the enemy." (Not the anti-Christ?)  (Read 2148 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: May 06, 2010, 09:12:39 PM »

merser

It all comes down to four words, America. "Obama is the enemy."
Thursday, May 06, 2010 at 08:51 PM

Power Grab: Feds Seek to Expand Control Over Internet

The chairman of the Federal Communications Commission plans to seek clear-cut powers to regulate Internet service providers, redefining the government's role over at least parts of the fast-growing industry.

The proposal, to be announced Thursday, is expected to be opposed by broadband network operators such as AT&T, Comcast and Verizon, whose Internet access businesses are becoming their main source of revenue as consumers rely on the Web as a primary communication tool.

Internet companies such as Google and Skype and public interest groups are applauding the move because it would allow the FCC to carry out policies to expand broadband access nationwide. The groups also support the commission's efforts to create a regulation that would force broadband service providers to treat all applications equally over high-speed Internet networks, a concept known as net neutrality.

more here - http://www.thefoxnation.com/business/2010/05/06/power-grab-feds-seek-expand-control-over-internet

I don't understand how this would work, but I'm thinking it isn't a good thing.  The internet has come a long way on it's own, doesn't need help from government.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 02:00:58 PM »

He just wants to bring criminals into our nation to increase his vote count for the next election.

He calls them " Illegal Immigrants..  The wording is a Oxymoron.

Illegal is criminal behavior and criminal action.
A immigrant is somebody who applies for entry legally..

Mexico is not a government that its population has to run from. Unlike Vietnam where people did have to run to save there families.
Mexico is not keeping its citizens in chains.. It is a free nation. It is a friendly nation..

The only reason American politicians want them is for vote by a ignorant population who can be easily swayed by false promise and false Media who is also criminal at this point.
We can't believe what we now hear on the news.
Big Money is in control and the REAL Americans are being attacked by allowing massive amounts of others into the United States of America.

Where is Obama in all of this ??  He does not care.. He is not even an American.
He has not done anthing right for America yet.
He is right up there with Castro and Hugo to destroy us as a nation.
IN all actuality the real Americans are helping him.. It is like watching a suicide and nothing anyone can do to stop it.

I wonder how history will view Obama and all of his buddies like Polosi.
Will they be evil in the history of the world or just a bunch of stand in numbskulls ?
jmho
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 03:13:12 PM »

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty.

Where liberty dwells, there is my country.

Benjamin Franklin
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2010, 06:39:57 AM »

Obama is worse than Bush ... Bush was the worst President
The President is a spokesman of the " Hierarchy " - Not the People .. my quote

I have shared emails back and forth with this young man in these videos - He is as honest as the day is long. I have watched his videos more than 30 times.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jiFsxp5qOpM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/jiFsxp5qOpM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bUIk-zDY_E4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/bUIk-zDY_E4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.