March 28, 2024, 09:11:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Woman, 28, accused of beating boyfriend, 77, with own cane - Virginia  (Read 1927 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: May 07, 2010, 08:01:05 PM »

Va. woman, 28, accused of beating boyfriend, 77, with own cane

The Roanoke Times
May 7, 2010

A 28-year-old Bedford County woman has been charged with beating her 77-year-old boyfriend with his own cane, according to Bedford authorities.

William Herchenrider of the 1600 block of Rock Haven Road in Goode suffered severe injuries and was taken to Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital. Kristina N. Pongracz, identified by Herchenrider as his girlfriend, has been charged with aggravated malicious wounding. She is being held at Blue Ridge Regional Jail in Bedford.

Authorities said deputies responded to a disturbance at Herchenrider's home at 10 p.m. Tuesday and found Herchenrider lying on his bedroom floor next to a walking cane. He was covered in blood and had several lacerations. Deputies also found Pongracz lying on the floor next to him.

Herchenrider told investigators Pongracz had beat him and then passed out after drinking too much, according to the Bedford sheriff's office.

http://hamptonroads.com/2010/05/va-woman-28-accused-beating-boyfriend-77-own-cane

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.