April 20, 2024, 01:48:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 566218 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1960 on: June 30, 2010, 02:46:01 PM »

Irreconcilable
The Kyron Horman case: An interview with Terri Moulton Horman’s first ex-husband.

snipped
Tarver says.
After Kyron vanished, the reasons why James left his home and friends in Portland to move to Southern Oregon have been the subject of intense speculation. Terri Moulton Horman declined to comment when WW visited her home June 23.

James was a student at Lincoln High School in Portland, where he was on the swim team and played trumpet in the school band. Tarver says Terri Moulton Horman sent the boy to Roseburg in March this year because his grades were slipping and he was acting out at home.

“He and Kaine on occasion butted heads, because James is hard-headed,” Tarver says.

Trouble hit home again when Kyron disappeared. The day after Kyron vanished, Tarver says, James went to the Hormans’ house for a previously planned weeklong visit.

Tarver says on June 8, four days after Kyron disappeared, James called him from the Hormans’ house and mentioned Terri Moulton Horman had taken a polygraph test. It’s been reported that she has since taken a second polygraph. What hasn’t been publicly confirmed until now is that authorities were already focusing on her so soon after Kyron vanished.

Tarver says when James mentioned the polygraph to him over the phone, he heard Terri Moulton Horman begin yelling in the background to be quiet and not reveal anything more. Given the intense media scrutiny, the family agreed James should return to Roseburg, Tarver says.

“It was a zoo, so we got him out of there,” Tarver says. “It’s just been devastating for the whole family. Obviously, the longer it drags on, the less chance there is for a happy ending.”
http://wweek.com/editorial/3634/14214/

thanks for the link informative

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1961 on: June 30, 2010, 02:48:25 PM »

Questions! I am curious about something when obtaining an RO on a minor is it served to the parent or to the minor? I am thinking the parent or guardian but I am not sure. 

Not sure, TG, good question!  Just a guess would be that they'd serve the minor in the presence of his parent/guardian? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1962 on: June 30, 2010, 02:56:17 PM »

Hi everyone.

Hoping today is the day, but I am not confident about anything.
I sure hope Wyks' guy has success where the huge SARs intense searches did not.

Is there a pic of Mr Oakes, or website?

Brandi, I am swiping your adorable froggy pics for the pb if you don't mind.
btw, and this is for anyone I have swiped pics from... all my titles were lost from the albums at the end of March. That is why nobody is credited, there was over 2 years of work lost and no way am I going to be able to recover that. Very sorry about that.

Here ya go -
http://www.blogger.com/profile/06284313256338970860
Link credit goes to Wyks!

Awww ty NCSunny!  Very Happy

Here are a couple of other links too:

http://www.myspace.com/127939120

http://www.k9sardog.com/missing_children.htm

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1963 on: June 30, 2010, 02:59:33 PM »

Thanks CW!  Yeppers, it's that interview.  Gotta save the whole thing.  lol

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1964 on: June 30, 2010, 03:09:54 PM »

Irreconcilable
The Kyron Horman case: An interview with Terri Moulton Horman’s first ex-husband.

snipped
Tarver says.
After Kyron vanished, the reasons why James left his home and friends in Portland to move to Southern Oregon have been the subject of intense speculation. Terri Moulton Horman declined to comment when WW visited her home June 23.

James was a student at Lincoln High School in Portland, where he was on the swim team and played trumpet in the school band. Tarver says Terri Moulton Horman sent the boy to Roseburg in March this year because his grades were slipping and he was acting out at home.

“He and Kaine on occasion butted heads, because James is hard-headed,” Tarver says.

Trouble hit home again when Kyron disappeared. The day after Kyron vanished, Tarver says, James went to the Hormans’ house for a previously planned weeklong visit.

Tarver says on June 8, four days after Kyron disappeared, James called him from the Hormans’ house and mentioned Terri Moulton Horman had taken a polygraph test. It’s been reported that she has since taken a second polygraph. What hasn’t been publicly confirmed until now is that authorities were already focusing on her so soon after Kyron vanished.

Tarver says when James mentioned the polygraph to him over the phone, he heard Terri Moulton Horman begin yelling in the background to be quiet and not reveal anything more. Given the intense media scrutiny, the family agreed James should return to Roseburg, Tarver says.

“It was a zoo, so we got him out of there,” Tarver says. “It’s just been devastating for the whole family. Obviously, the longer it drags on, the less chance there is for a happy ending.”

thanks for the link informative

My notes have him at boyscout camp with his father. That was a comment made by the family and how hard it was going to be to tell him that Kyron was missing. Something off?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1965 on: June 30, 2010, 03:10:07 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/terri_moulton_horman_focus_of.html

Terri Moulton Horman remains silent as attention focuses on her
Published: Wednesday, June 30, 2010, 10:22 AM     Updated: Wednesday, June 30, 2010, 12:00 PM

For weeks, Terri Moulton Horman has remained quiet as the search for her 7-year-old stepson, Kyron, continues. This morning she maintained her silence even as her husband has moved out and taken their young daughter with him.

News reporters are camped out at the Horman home this morning. An Oregonian reporter approached the Horman house and was turned away by Terri Horman's mother, Carol Moulton. Carol Moulton said her daughter was not home this morning and declined to say more.

Kaine Horman, who is living in an undisclosed location according to court documents, has not responded attempts by The Oregonian to speak with him. But a friend from high school who helped organize a vigil for Kyron earlier this month said he has spoken with him. Michael Cook declined to say how Horman was doing.

“It’s sad,” he said about the latest development in the case. “It’s very sad. I’m just a friend. I hope Kyron comes home."

Cook urged the public not to convict anyone. “I’m not jumping to any conclusions or passing any sort of judgment,” he said. “I don’t know what happened to Kyron and I won’t presume that someone is responsible because of how things might appear.”

Terri Horman was served with the restraining order and divorce papers about 6 p.m. Monday at her home, about 45 minutes after she denied to an Oregonian reporter who came to her door that her husband had moved out, and gave a thumbs up, saying, "Everything's good."

A restraining order is issued if the petitioner can show he or his child is in "imminent danger of further abuse" by the respondent, and respondent represents a "credible threat to the physical safety of petitioner or petitioner's child."

Kaine Horman's petition for a restraining order, which must offer an explanation of why he feared his wife was a threat to himself and their daughter, was sealed by Judge Keith Meisenheimer. It was sought after Kyron's dad, as well as his mom and stepdad, had been "fully briefed by law enforcement on the on-going criminal investigation."

A group of local news organizations, including The Oregonian, has requested that the restraining order be made public.

The restraining order says the stepmom can have no parenting time with her 19-month-old, and restricts her from possessing firearms.

Kyron was last seen at Skyline School on June 4.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1966 on: June 30, 2010, 03:12:49 PM »

I just read the link you provided Wyks. First I'd read about it myself. What are your thoughts?

I'm sorry Patricia, which link are you referring to?  My mind is going in a 1,000 directions today, sry again. 

Whew WOW me too! I was referring to the link that NRCG had posted and accidently addressed it to you.
I need a time out.
bbiab.

lol.. yep!  And ok, thanks, I'll check it out and get back to you. 

Well... Only thing I'm coming up with is the link to Seamus O Riley, re the 'in parte' thing.. Is that the one you are referring to?  If not, plz give me another clue.  lol

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1967 on: June 30, 2010, 03:14:08 PM »

Thanks CW!  Yeppers, it's that interview.  Gotta save the whole thing.  lol

YW
the whole interveiw, i gues TH cheated on tarver, she is older now im sure
she has sowed her oats by now

Irreconcilable
The Kyron Horman case: An interview with Terri Moulton Horman’s first ex-husband
BY JAMES PITKIN | jpitkin at wweek dot com
[June 30th, 2010]

ROSEBURG — Ron Tarver hesitates when asked whether his ex-wife, Terri Moulton Horman, could be behind the disappearance of her stepson, Kyron Horman.

Tarver says she cheated on him during their four-year marriage. Then she left him in 1995. But responsible for what happened to a 7-year-old boy?

“I don’t know [what she’s capable of doing],” says Tarver, standing with his current wife, Angela Rockwood, outside their house in this Southern Oregon town of 21,000 people.

“We’re not blind. Obviously they’re zeroing in on Terri,” Tarver says. “I just have a hard time believing anyone would be capable of doing that.”

Tarver does know one thing for sure: Cops were homing in on Terri Moulton Horman within days of Kyron’s disappearance. As first reported June 17 on wweek.com, law-enforcement sources say the investigation has increasingly focused on Kyron’s stepmom.

In the latest developments, Kyron’s father, Kaine Horman, filed for divorce from Terri Moulton Horman on June 28, citing irreconcilable differences. He also took out a restraining order against her under the Family Abuse Prevention Act. A judge has sealed that request.

Tarver, who is 41, has followed the story from 200 miles away in Roseburg, tied to the unfolding drama by his marriage to Terri Moulton 19 years ago.

They were married in 1991, when Tarver was 22 and she was 21.

But the marriage fizzled, Tarver says, after Moulton began cheating on him and the restaurant they owned together failed.

Moulton kept custody of James, and Tarver saw the boy regularly on weekends—but recently, James left his mother’s home to live with his maternal grandparents in Roseburg.

Until then James had been living with his mother and Kaine Horman off Cornelius Pass Road in unincorporated Multnomah County. Also sharing the house was Kyron, who is Kaine Horman’s son from his first marriage, and Kiara, the couple’s 18-month-old daughter.

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1968 on: June 30, 2010, 03:14:43 PM »

My notes have him at boyscout camp with his father. That was a comment made by the family and how hard it was going to be to tell him that Kyron was missing. Something off?

Same here, TG.  Yep, sounds like we have differing tales about that weekend from within the family itself.  What/who to believe? 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1969 on: June 30, 2010, 03:18:49 PM »

YW

Yes, thanks again!  To you, to all who helped! 

And lol, one would think/hope she has sowed those oats by now. 

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1970 on: June 30, 2010, 03:19:25 PM »

i seem to remember that

heres a link to news on horman
http://southeastportland.katu.com/search/results?s=horman

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1971 on: June 30, 2010, 03:20:41 PM »

YW

Yes, thanks again!  To you, to all who helped! 

And lol, one would think/hope she has sowed those oats by now. 

Some people never finish sowing their oats, don't know if she has though.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1972 on: June 30, 2010, 03:22:18 PM »

Get ready for a thread change, might be a couple posts early
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1973 on: June 30, 2010, 03:23:37 PM »

Please move to Kyron Horman thread #2

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8199.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.