April 17, 2024, 09:00:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 334590 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1040 on: June 01, 2010, 11:10:13 PM »

I didn't see any comments about George.  Where was George today?  He didn't show up for court...again?

Aw, geesh, if only he had known in advance that "beautiful" wouldn't have a graceful day and wouldn't be attending court session...George could have shown up and not had to look at the face of the once accusing him of sexual advances to an underaged child.

Oopsie...just realized I'm in a mean mood tonight.   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1041 on: June 01, 2010, 11:21:41 PM »

If Joy is going to blog, she needs to learn how to spell. Cindy took medication in the courtroom, she thinks it was Alive. And Holly gave her nasty glances, because Joy has not add knowledged her. That woman needs to be in a straight jacket.

LOL, I agree.
And she needs to change that hot-pink background.  After reading that hot mess my eyes are bleeding, so now I think I am going to have to take a couple of Alive too.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1042 on: June 01, 2010, 11:22:51 PM »

I didn't see any comments about George.  Where was George today?  He didn't show up for court...again?

Aw, geesh, if only he had known in advance that "beautiful" wouldn't have a graceful day and wouldn't be attending court session...George could have shown up and not had to look at the face of the once accusing him of sexual advances to an underaged child.

No George again today.

But i think I found him hanging on a street corner:

Yes, I have been bad. LOL

Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1043 on: June 01, 2010, 11:28:41 PM »

Sorry, I strongly disagree she would mess her little ugly face up on purpose.  She wouldn't risk chipping a horse tooth just for some sympathy.  No Way!  she is waaaay to narcissistic for that.  She was most likely pissed as #@@@ that she fell on her face.  I'm positive she didn't do it on purpose.  Monkey Devil!

Hi Monkeys, Hi O4Bull----I agree.  Casey is so enamoured of her looks that she wouldn't purposely cause even a blemish on her face.  I also believe that she will sue for being injured while in custody.  The fact that her leg chains caused fall which resulted in the injury and that she has the legal expectation to be physically safe while in custody will be cause for legal action, IMO.  While I think she is a worthless piece of garbage, I think she can and will sue.

I don't think she intended to mess up her face, I think she was attempting more of a graceful collapse to the ground so she could get out of going to court. The face plant was one of those OMGWTF moments...

I don't think she planned to mess up her face either, but I do think she "tripped" on purpose.
IIRC in the letters she wrote to Robin she talked about tripping in court before  because of the inmate shoes she has to wear.  I think she was looking for a way to wear "cute" shoes and it backfired on her.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: June 01, 2010, 11:33:39 PM »

Casey's reasoning for not wanting to be in court is simple: She doesn't want to roused from her naps, so falling on purpose...I don't see it because she already was there and already had her routine disrupted.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1045 on: June 01, 2010, 11:44:34 PM »

Prunes.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: June 01, 2010, 11:48:57 PM »

If I was a law student living anywhere near Judge Perry, I would do anything to be his clerk.  Throwing out any case, particularly cases which are not on point, will not get past him.  This Judge knows the law, respects the law, uses the law for justice in the court room.  The Dufense better be more prepared than they were today, Judge Perry will not be fooled.  Caylee will get justice so deserved!
A prime example of be careful of what you ask for -- they wanted a new judge . . . and by golly that's what they got!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1047 on: June 01, 2010, 11:51:40 PM »

That pic scares the stuffing out of me. I'm sure it didn't do much for Caylee, either.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1048 on: June 01, 2010, 11:55:50 PM »

No George again today.

I like it when you are bad.

Studly doo-right at your service - It's George Marie! 

------------------
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1049 on: June 01, 2010, 11:57:20 PM »

If I was a law student living anywhere near Judge Perry, I would do anything to be his clerk.  Throwing out any case, particularly cases which are not on point, will not get past him.  This Judge knows the law, respects the law, uses the law for justice in the court room.  The Dufense better be more prepared than they were today, Judge Perry will not be fooled.  Caylee will get justice so deserved!
A prime example of be careful of what you ask for -- they wanted a new judge . . . and by golly that's what they got!

I was sad that Strickland removed himself from the case, but I am so thrilled with Judge Perry!

I agree, they are probably sad they asked for a new judge.

O/T: Sister, I answered your post in the other thread.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1050 on: June 02, 2010, 12:05:03 AM »

I was sad that Strickland removed himself from the case, but I am so thrilled with Judge Perry!

I agree, they are probably sad they asked for a new judge.

O/T: Sister, I answered your post in the other thread.
Brandi, I agree.  I liked Judge Strickland too.  I think he was leaning over backwards for the defense, so there would be no mistrial.  Judge Perry doesn't want a mistrial either, but he will not hesitate to say, as he did today, I checked to see if such-in-such case has been overturned, and as of last night, it wasn't.  They are different kinds of judges, not better or worse, but I have always leaned toward -- what does the law say.  I am positive they are extremely sorry they asked Judge Strickland to recluse himself.
o/t read your answer and I will think about it some more.  Thank you (and by the way, you're looking very pretty!).

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1051 on: June 02, 2010, 12:15:00 AM »

OMG This woman is a certifiable lunatic!   She is such a sidetrack to this case, but definitely a train wreck that really should be institutionalized before someone gets hurt or worse.   Its a dang shame she has inserted herself into this case because she is pitiful but admittedly this blog entry was a hilarious read.

I am not the best speller but her misspelling and use of words cracks me up. Do you think she meant to say Aleve? And what the heck is add knowledge? Was she tying to say acknowledge? I am betting this woman was in resource class or did not get past the 5th grade in school but then again even 5th graders write better and have a better command of the English language. Is English her "second language?"

She is paranoid about Holly and a whole list of others from her past posts. She seriously needs to be locked up somewhere because I really do see her as a danger to herself and others. She could "go off" at any time and hurt someone.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1052 on: June 02, 2010, 12:23:17 AM »

No George again today.

Good one (as always)   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1053 on: June 02, 2010, 12:25:27 AM »

Prunes.

Carpe...good catch!   

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1054 on: June 02, 2010, 12:32:42 AM »

has that pic of cindy been photoshopped?  it looks like she has warts on her face/chin that I've never noticed before.  I have never ever seen a less flattering picture of her yet, this one is downright hideous. 

her ugliness is more than skin deep though, she's ugly ugly ugly to her core

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1055 on: June 02, 2010, 12:33:49 AM »

Mason and Bozo both are lying about the log. I am positive they just ID to verify they are who they say they are.

This may have been answered before because I am VERY LATE to this party, but at most jails or correctional institutions they do take DL # and/or ID before they approve them to enter because they run them through their computer to make sure they have no warrants on them and to see if they have a criminal record. Some institutions will not let convicted felons visit other prisoners.

In my state they have to "apply" for admission a few days prior to visiting so they can check you out through NCIC to get approval.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1056 on: June 02, 2010, 12:37:46 AM »

Sorry, I strongly disagree she would mess her little ugly face up on purpose.  She wouldn't risk chipping a horse tooth just for some sympathy.  No Way!  she is waaaay to narcissistic for that.  She was most likely pissed as #@@@ that she fell on her face.  I'm positive she didn't do it on purpose.  Monkey Devil!

Hi Monkeys, Hi O4Bull----I agree.  Casey is so enamoured of her looks that she wouldn't purposely cause even a blemish on her face.  I also believe that she will sue for being injured while in custody.  The fact that her leg chains caused fall which resulted in the injury and that she has the legal expectation to be physically safe while in custody will be cause for legal action, IMO.  While I think she is a worthless piece of garbage, I think she can and will sue.
I don't think she intended to fall, but if she did, I am Positive she wouldn't want to mess up her face.  She spends way too muc h time pruning herself for Jose.  I hope she has to go to court with that chipped tooth.  Won't it be fun to see her squirm, trying to hide it from the cameras?  I agree that she will try to sue, I hope she gets a settlement and then that gets awarded to Zenaida in her lawsuit. 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1057 on: June 02, 2010, 12:41:09 AM »

Not even a tan line where the ring used to be

IIRC, it has been months since he has worn one.  He has a facebook account with pictures and not one of his wife!   but he did go to an over night sex seminar recently Monkey Devil!

Looking at him, I would say he NEEDED to go the PAID sex seminar. Even the hookers in Orlando wouldn't "do" that.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1058 on: June 02, 2010, 12:42:35 AM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

OMG................I LOVE YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR ~~~~I bet you are a riot in person.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1059 on: June 02, 2010, 12:44:34 AM »

Actually, to me it's a nice reprieve not having Casey there, wringing her hands, preening and fake crying!

She is doing that now in an undisclosed place for treatment.

Miss Anthony

Your allegation of jail misconduct resulting in minor injury is being denied as you have had just under 2 years to become an expert on walking in shackles, therefore this case is being dismissed without prejudice.  Have a good day!

I swear judge I didn't do it....................just because I was missing for 14 hours from SM does NOT mean I would ever PUSH her down like that. ROFL ~~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.