April 23, 2024, 05:50:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 334721 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1100 on: June 02, 2010, 10:56:07 AM »

Did anyone happen to see IF there were any news videos from either the duhfence or sin-cin after the hearing? 

I am still interested in where is georgieboy...did he really get a job? and is he working during the day? is he parking cars at events? someone HAS to know....and where is Kathi B? I am going to email Bob Kealing and see if he knows where georgieboy is

Cin-cin   Baez.   
http://www.wesh.com/video/23759980/index.html
Mother's intuition  I wish Cindy would just shut up.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1101 on: June 02, 2010, 11:02:05 AM »

Did anyone happen to see IF there were any news videos from either the duhfence or sin-cin after the hearing? 

I am still interested in where is georgieboy...did he really get a job? and is he working during the day? is he parking cars at events? someone HAS to know....and where is Kathi B? I am going to email Bob Kealing and see if he knows where georgieboy is
Rosw
ahat about womens intuition regarding her dead grandchild. she is off the hook!
Cin-cin   Baez.   
Mother's intuition  I wish Cindy would just shut up.

Loca
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1102 on: June 02, 2010, 11:04:52 AM »

Good morning monkeys!  an angelic monkey

I like to think of KC's fall yesterday as Caylee giving her an ever so gentle SHOVE. Karma at it's best.

Sure wish someone had gotten a shot of the fall though. Would make for some great photo shopping! HA!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: June 02, 2010, 11:11:21 AM »

Cin-cin   Baez.   

Thanks trim.....a mother's intuition my assh!  you are the bestest!!   so sin-cin has taken over georgieboy's wheelchair duties!!   Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: June 02, 2010, 11:11:42 AM »

Sorry, I strongly disagree she would mess her little ugly face up on purpose.  She wouldn't risk chipping a horse tooth just for some sympathy.  No Way!  she is waaaay to narcissistic for that.  She was most likely pissed as #@@@ that she fell on her face.  I'm positive she didn't do it on purpose.  Monkey Devil!

Hi Monkeys, Hi O4Bull----I agree.  Casey is so enamoured of her looks that she wouldn't purposely cause even a blemish on her face.  I also believe that she will sue for being injured while in custody.  The fact that her leg chains caused fall which resulted in the injury and that she has the legal expectation to be physically safe while in custody will be cause for legal action, IMO.  While I think she is a worthless piece of garbage, I think she can and will sue.

Good Morning Monks!  I agree with both of you. Kc is too concerned about her looks to do anything to mess them up. I was told by an attorney she can't sue..so I don't know.  The attorney/friend (who does NOT practice law in FL) I spoke with also said in her opinion, BOZO and crew, would NOT allow her to even try to sue. She said they need her to toe the line now that it has been made public that their 'model' prisioner broke the rules by passing letter to another inmate and making the statement about her attorney bringing in contraband. So I guess I will just wait and see what, if anything happens.

Good morning Monks.  Hi Sunny--I always appreciate it when you give us info from a REAL lawyer.  Your attorney friend makes a good point about her not sueing even if she could.  They do need her to toe the line. 

I don't know,IMO  there's something sort of distasteful when a person who is all shackled up falls and is unable to catch themselves and no one else does.  Not saying the guards didn't try, just that she wasn't caught. I want her to stand trial and either be convicted or not by a jury, not injured beforehand. Of course I believe that the evidence shows she is guilty of first degree murder.  But whatever fate awaits her, I want it pronounced in a court of law.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: June 02, 2010, 11:24:50 AM »

Cin-cin   Baez.   

Thanks trim.....a mother's intuition my assh!  you are the bestest!!   so sin-cin has taken over georgieboy's wheelchair duties!!   Monkey Devil!

It'll be o.k.
She looks big enough to push it.   Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1106 on: June 02, 2010, 11:39:02 AM »

Cin-cin   Baez.   

And struck a lovely picture in her moo-moo doing it!   

I don't think Casey's trip was intentional, but boy I would have loved a video of it! Falling flat on her face was something I thought I'd have to wait for the trial to see!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1107 on: June 02, 2010, 11:42:37 AM »

Hi everybody.  I am not a frequent poster, but have been a member for a long time, and I was watching today's court hearings, and I had a question and thought somebody here would know the answer.

While watching the judge deny motions, he and the attorneys frequently mention decisions made on certain cases.  They seem to have a running memory of every single case ever decided on and can call it up in a second.  How do they get that info, specially the judge, as he is sitting listenting to the arguments, is he typing something into a computer and somebody on other side of computer is pulling up cases that have to do with what he is ruling on? 

Oh, also you guys had me laughing my hiney off before watching those wonderful pics of, ESPECIALY THE TOOTH ONE AND THE PENGUIN ONE.  I so wish I was there to laugh my arse off while she was down on the floor crying.   

I love this judge and all his denials.  OMG, they need to be slapped, how many motions can they file and how many times can they refile the same dang motion?  How does any case ever get finished if they can keep refiling motion after motion after motion.  I cannot stand it.  There has to be an point where there is no more times that they can file that motion. 

They all need t-shirts that say Waaaahhhhhhhh on them.  Biggest babies ever this duh-fense team.

Hi Zoomo. We meet again.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1108 on: June 02, 2010, 11:51:41 AM »

Cin-cin   Baez.   

Spindy has taken over Georgie's job.....pushing Conman in his wheelchair!  OMG too funny!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1109 on: June 02, 2010, 11:58:06 AM »

Hi everybody.  I am not a frequent poster, but have been a member for a long time, and I was watching today's court hearings, and I had a question and thought somebody here would know the answer.

While watching the judge deny motions, he and the attorneys frequently mention decisions made on certain cases.  They seem to have a running memory of every single case ever decided on and can call it up in a second.  How do they get that info, specially the judge, as he is sitting listenting to the arguments, is he typing something into a computer and somebody on other side of computer is pulling up cases that have to do with what he is ruling on? 

Oh, also you guys had me laughing my hiney off before watching those wonderful pics of, ESPECIALY THE TOOTH ONE AND THE PENGUIN ONE.  I so wish I was there to laugh my arse off while she was down on the floor crying.   

I love this judge and all his denials.  OMG, they need to be slapped, how many motions can they file and how many times can they refile the same dang motion?  How does any case ever get finished if they can keep refiling motion after motion after motion.  I cannot stand it.  There has to be an point where there is no more times that they can file that motion. 

They all need t-shirts that say Waaaahhhhhhhh on them.  Biggest babies ever this duh-fense team.

Hi Zoomo. We meet again.

Zoo, my past experience as a paralegal -- each side "should" be prepared to offer cases not mentioned in the motions or the answers to the motions, or have a rebuttal was to why the cases cited do not apply.  Judge Perry already had at his fingertips the case law which applied for the various motions.  He does his homework because he doesn't want the lawyers citing cases he has not already read and determined if they apply.  Saw him reading a case yesterday offered by the dufense and it did not apply and he gently told them why.  The one motion he did not rule on was regarding the visitors log.  Unfortunately, the lawyer for the county was not up to speed on the visitor log procedure.  What is public information is the name of the visitor, the date and time of arrival, date and time of departure, and what title they may have, ie lawyer.  In most states, the inmate must have a person registered on their visitors list, but that may not be the case in FL.  Everyone leaves their driver's license at the "gate" and you retrieve it when you leave.  Unfortunately, the county lawyer was not up to speed, but no worries, Judge Perry will find out for himself and rule accordingly.  IMO they will lose this motion as well.  It is not protected IMO.
Hi Sunny, yes, the Judge is wonderful.  He is very smart and will not be fooled by the ole country boy attitude or the whiny noise of someone who doesn't have a clue why they are citing a case.  Bozo couldn't find the case law if someone underlined it for him.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1110 on: June 02, 2010, 12:06:57 PM »

Oh my---part of this woman's problem is she is basically uneducated.  She needs a remedial reading/writing tutor ---literacy assistance.  I'm saddened.

And she also needs to stop butting into other people's business, and go home and take care of herself and her kids.

The situation is sad-is there no one in her family who can help her?

Ono, sadly Joy thinks she needs no help. If someone disagrees with her, she thinks they are jealous of her. Marinade Dave, Cindy and others have caused her to escalate, IMO, by failing to tell her the truth. She does need help, not only for herself but for her children.

Thanks for the info-I've really tried not to pay that much attention to this woman, [ as bizarre as her actions have been ], as I've wondered about her true motives.  Now, my opinion of her is that she is not only barely literate-she needs a new psychiatrist!   A loose cannon, no matter how you slice it.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1111 on: June 02, 2010, 12:07:59 PM »

"Bozo couldn't find the case las if someone underlined it for him"

Apparently, neither can the Mason jar.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1112 on: June 02, 2010, 12:12:58 PM »

If I was a law student living anywhere near Judge Perry, I would do anything to be his clerk.  Throwing out any case, particularly cases which are not on point, will not get past him.  This Judge knows the law, respects the law, uses the law for justice in the court room.  The Dufense better be more prepared than they were today, Judge Perry will not be fooled.  Caylee will get justice so deserved!
A prime example of be careful of what you ask for -- they wanted a new judge . . . and by golly that's what they got!

I think I would pay him to let me be his clerk!       What a great education!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1113 on: June 02, 2010, 12:23:46 PM »

Okay this guy was in court today (Jim Lichtenstein) sitting beside CA I think if I am not mistaken. Is he there setting up a book deal or what? Is he the one who got the money for the Anthonys for their appearances on TV?  Just curious.

http://www.j2sc.com/jiml.htm

Do not know-he seems to always be in attendance, however.  Maybe he's going to do a book! lol
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: June 02, 2010, 12:24:20 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/06/casey-anthony-takes-a-nasty-spill-is-this-a-special-case.html
Casey Anthony takes ‘a nasty spill’; is this a special case?
CNN Headline News, Caylee and Casey Anthony — posted by halboedeker on June, 2 2010 6:47 AM
Discuss This: Comments(127) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

I didn’t get to follow the Casey Anthony coverage yesterday. But from your e-mails, I gather the following happened:

The defense team rambled.

Judge Belvin Perry rocked.

Casey Anthony rolled … as she fell down. Or as Jane Velez-Mitchell put it last night, Anthony “took a nasty spill” on her way to the courthouse. The shackled defendant tripped in an elevator, cutting her chin and splitting her lip, Velez-Mitchell said on her HLN show. One Velez-Mitchell guest said Anthony’s absence from court during yesterday’s hearing was the most significant news. Do you agree?

And what about the defense’s push to keep the list of Anthony’s jail visitors secret? The speakers on “Issues” went at that one heatedly. One side of the argument: Anthony doesn’t deserve special treatment. (She is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.) The other side of the argument: Special cases — such as the Anthony circus — require special treatment.

Do you think this is a special case?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1115 on: June 02, 2010, 12:25:48 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/06/casey-anthony-june-1-hearing-cliff.html
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Casey Anthony: June 1 Hearing, Cliff Notes Version

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1116 on: June 02, 2010, 12:26:14 PM »

Did you notice the veins in her neck are popping out. She must have her jaw clinched big time. She looks pissed to me. He smug look she had at her depo with Morgan is gone. 

Yes. Her neck is all tensed up. 

I looked like that once. My friend suckered me into having my azz shot up straight
in the air on one of those fair rides, in a roll cage attached by bungee cords stretched
between two tall towers. I thought I was gonna die.

My faced looked like I was passing a bowling ball.

Evidently, Cindy is feeling that without having to go to the fair!

LOL
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: June 02, 2010, 12:39:39 PM »

Cin-cin   Baez.   

In my view, Conway should be embarrassed that he's letting a woman push his wheelchair ... good grief---what able-bodied gentleman allows that? 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: June 02, 2010, 12:41:59 PM »

I havent read back yet with morning coffee but I had TruTV on and Conman was on.    The Anthonys did not speak to Casey, Bozo told Cindy about it so she wouldnt worry why her daughter was in court & he repeated what Cindy said about having a feeling something was wrong (grr).  He did not go into specifics of injuries & said he was sure Casey was being taken care of.   They showed Bozo's comment after court & of course he made it sound beyond what the incident was, as far as any future lawsuit I already stated it would be frivolous IMHO, more on that later maybe.

thanks Capp for your reply yesterday.   I just can't get out of my head that Casey did not do this intentionally.  She may not sue, however, the plan may have not been to chip a tooth,   just a more simple fall.  Maybe to get quirks like no more ankle chains, or the guards wanting to provide sympathy and allow her special priveledges.  Highlly unlikely the guards would go that route again with her.  Casey always has an agenda.  The next con or sympathy card has been worked over and over in her head many times I believe.

Monkey    Casey is very manipulative & calculated, everything she says and does has a motive behind it.   I do not think she meant to injury her face but with good cause based on her previous conduct I believe that she intended to create an incident that would get her out of appearing1 in court.   Recently she put in a request that she not be required to attend her hearings, which is a second attempt at same.   Also, she had a previous incident she felt worthy of note to Robyn in her letters about tripping in court, blaming her footwear.  Additionally, Casey and her defense team have exhibited rehearsed reactions in certain situations to attempt to elicit empathy or shift blame on other parties as a ruse i.e. advisement when to start crying, Casey's habitual "poke my eye make me cry" manuever. 

That being said, the incident is not going to benefit Casey in any capacity whatsoever.   As far as a lawsuit is concerned, I touched on my view a bit but will elaborate further.  Casey was walking of her own free will albeit restrained as standard operating procedure while transporting inmates, she is no different than thousands of other inmates facing the same mandatory conditions.   The jail escorts are responsible for making sure that she is secured properly in the shackle but they are not under any obligation to literally hold her up physically as she takes every step.   They cannot be held liable for her misstep IMHO, unless there was something wrong with the apparatus itself that was overlooked.   Again, in my view, it is highly doubtful that a request not to be shackled due to a fall will fail as well, the security is in place for several reasons & to allow for one would allow for all, wont happen.  The shackles are used to prevent escape as well as preventing an inmate from attempting to cause harm to others or self, all you have to do is cite a case such as the Altlanta case involving Brian Nichols who took the opportunity when not shackled to take a guard's gun & murder several in the process of his escape.   The safety of the public will always come first regarding this issue.   The only exception that I know of personally resulting in a lawsuit involved a pregnant woman being shackled & she sued, now most states have revised their policy on shackling pregnant women.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: June 02, 2010, 12:44:03 PM »

Cin-cin   Baez.   

In my view, Conway should be embarrassed that he's letting a woman push his wheelchair ... good grief---what able-bodied gentleman allows that? 

Ive had TruTV on this morning and they showed a clip of Bozo after court and to quote him he said "she fell and hurt herself."      Key words IMHO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.