April 25, 2024, 04:53:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 334805 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1120 on: June 02, 2010, 01:28:21 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/23768438/detail.html
Camera Captures Casey Anthony's Fall
Video Of Fall Likely To Be Released On Wednesday

POSTED: 12:07 pm EDT June 2, 2010
UPDATED: 12:30 pm EDT June 2, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Authorities in Orange County confirmed on Wednesday that a video camera captured the fall suffered by Casey Anthony before her hearing on Tuesday.

Orange County Communications Manager Steve Triggs said he has viewed the video taken from an overhead camera in the elevator where the fall happened.

Triggs said it appeared one of Anthony's leg chains became entangled in the opening between the elevator and elevator door, causing her to fall forward.

Triggs said it doesn't currently appear there were any security issues arising from the incident.

Triggs said the video would likely be released to the public on Wednesday afternoon.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1121 on: June 02, 2010, 01:32:14 PM »

Zoo, my past experience as a paralegal -- each side "should" be prepared to offer cases not mentioned in the motions or the answers to the motions, or have a rebuttal was to why the cases cited do not apply.  Judge Perry already had at his fingertips the case law which applied for the various motions.  He does his homework because he doesn't want the lawyers citing cases he has not already read and determined if they apply.  Saw him reading a case yesterday offered by the dufense and it did not apply and he gently told them why.  The one motion he did not rule on was regarding the visitors log.  Unfortunately, the lawyer for the county was not up to speed on the visitor log procedure.  What is public information is the name of the visitor, the date and time of arrival, date and time of departure, and what title they may have, ie lawyer.  In most states, the inmate must have a person registered on their visitors list, but that may not be the case in FL.  Everyone leaves their driver's license at the "gate" and you retrieve it when you leave.  Unfortunately, the county lawyer was not up to speed, but no worries, Judge Perry will find out for himself and rule accordingly.  IMO they will lose this motion as well.  It is not protected IMO.
Hi Sunny, yes, the Judge is wonderful.  He is very smart and will not be fooled by the ole country boy attitude or the whiny noise of someone who doesn't have a clue why they are citing a case.  Bozo couldn't find the case law if someone underlined it for him.

Sister, good to know you were/are a paralegal and thanks for sharing your expertise with us.  JP knows his stuff for sure. I would be willing to bet that the duhfence, never for a second, thought he would take over the case......doncha know they wish they could take back that motion for JS to recuse himself!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1122 on: June 02, 2010, 01:36:13 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. --
Authorities in Orange County confirmed on Wednesday that a video camera captured the fall suffered by Casey Anthony before her hearing on Tuesday.

Orange County Communications Manager Steve Triggs said he has viewed the video taken from an overhead camera in the elevator where the fall happened.

Triggs said it appeared one of Anthony's leg chains became entangled in the opening between the elevator and elevator door, causing her to fall forward.

Triggs said it doesn't currently appear there were any security issues arising from the incident.

Triggs said the video would likely be released to the public on Wednesday afternoon.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1123 on: June 02, 2010, 01:37:29 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. --

WooHoo!!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1124 on: June 02, 2010, 01:38:52 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/06/casey-anthony-takes-a-nasty-spill-is-this-a-special-case.html
Casey Anthony takes ‘a nasty spill’; is this a special case?
CNN Headline News, Caylee and Casey Anthony — posted by halboedeker on June, 2 2010 6:47 AM
Discuss This: Comments(127) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

I didn’t get to follow the Casey Anthony coverage yesterday. But from your e-mails, I gather the following happened:

The defense team rambled.

Judge Belvin Perry rocked.

Casey Anthony rolled … as she fell down. Or as Jane Velez-Mitchell put it last night, Anthony “took a nasty spill” on her way to the courthouse. The shackled defendant tripped in an elevator, cutting her chin and splitting her lip, Velez-Mitchell said on her HLN show. One Velez-Mitchell guest said Anthony’s absence from court during yesterday’s hearing was the most significant news. Do you agree?

And what about the defense’s push to keep the list of Anthony’s jail visitors secret? The speakers on “Issues” went at that one heatedly. One side of the argument: Anthony doesn’t deserve special treatment. (She is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.) The other side of the argument: Special cases — such as the Anthony circus — require special treatment.

Do you think this is a special case?

oh lordy...now it is a nasty spill and cut her chin and split her lip....next thing we are gonna hear is she broke something.........

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1125 on: June 02, 2010, 01:43:48 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. --

WOW!!  How neat is that!!!   Hopefully it will put to rest any rumors and/or speculation that is was anything other than an accident

Rest in Peace Caylee

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1126 on: June 02, 2010, 01:48:46 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys,

I just read on WESH that they will have the " video" sometime today of Casey " tripping" up.

I find it interesting that she did fall down/trip what have you. Since she was " last to have said" she did not want to participate in the hearings " be present" - and we all know that Judge Perry shot that down. He said it's her right to be present, she must be present, because then she cannot come back at a later date " and say she was unaware of what happened in the hearings".

She should have her shackle's down pat by now. Like Cappy said Casey has a motive for everything she does. I just wonder if someone purchased her a new shirt - and she hated it. I am not being funny. As funny as it sounds, I think its a possibility.  Seems that her shirts they have been putting her in make her feel uncomfortable. Too big, ill fitting and just dang ugly on top of it. With her state her mind - " Always" her looks being crucial to her ...add a ugly shirt ( or her hair wasn't just so) and I think she is scared witless of Judge Perry maybe she did " throw herself into a trip".... since the Camera is her best friend. Something happened. I don't know if they had over coached her maybe for something the Duhfense was going to bring up in the hearing ...and maybe it just wasn't in her yesterday to fake cry, or create fake emotions on cue. I keep waiting for the day that Bobo squirts onion juice on a hanky and hands it to her ........... in court.
Just doesn't right for her to fall and hit her face. Her face is everything. She would drop a puppy and squish it flat before anything happened to her precious horse face. Maybe she did stumble on accident ... or she threw herself to purposely fall and cards were stacked against her ... she went face first, instead of her shoulder, knees or other...I have no sympathy for her. jmo. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1127 on: June 02, 2010, 01:56:01 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. --

May sound cruel but I can't wait to see it!!   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1128 on: June 02, 2010, 01:57:18 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. --

I can't wait either 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1129 on: June 02, 2010, 01:58:40 PM »

O/T     HOLY ARUBA!     Just in from Foxnews....Joran has been named as a suspect in another girl's MURDER!    Waiting for more to be reported

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1130 on: June 02, 2010, 02:10:14 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. --

I can't wait either 

That makes three of us.     
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1131 on: June 02, 2010, 02:12:16 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/06/casey-anthony-takes-a-nasty-spill-is-this-a-special-case.html
Casey Anthony takes ‘a nasty spill’; is this a special case?
CNN Headline News, Caylee and Casey Anthony — posted by halboedeker on June, 2 2010 6:47 AM
Discuss This: Comments(127) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

I didn’t get to follow the Casey Anthony coverage yesterday. But from your e-mails, I gather the following happened:

The defense team rambled.

Judge Belvin Perry rocked.

Casey Anthony rolled … as she fell down. Or as Jane Velez-Mitchell put it last night, Anthony “took a nasty spill” on her way to the courthouse. The shackled defendant tripped in an elevator, cutting her chin and splitting her lip, Velez-Mitchell said on her HLN show. One Velez-Mitchell guest said Anthony’s absence from court during yesterday’s hearing was the most significant news. Do you agree?

And what about the defense’s push to keep the list of Anthony’s jail visitors secret? The speakers on “Issues” went at that one heatedly. One side of the argument: Anthony doesn’t deserve special treatment. (She is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.) The other side of the argument: Special cases — such as the Anthony circus — require special treatment.

Do you think this is a special case?

oh lordy...now it is a nasty spill and cut her chin and split her lip....next thing we are gonna hear is she broke something.........

Sunny, Yes, or next thing they will say is that she needs plastic surgery ... I have always wondered if her teeth were real or she had veneers.... looks like she did have braces when Caylee was a baby. You can go through these photos " look close" you can see she is wearing " clear braces". Cindy must have gotten her on her Dental plan before she aged out. Braces clear or not - are not cheap.
http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003419-4.html?tag=page

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1132 on: June 02, 2010, 02:12:54 PM »

Waiting for the film 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1133 on: June 02, 2010, 02:16:04 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. --

I can't wait either 

That makes three of us.     

schoochie over....this branch is getting crowded

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1134 on: June 02, 2010, 02:26:14 PM »

O/T     HOLY ARUBA!     Just in from Foxnews....Joran has been named as a suspect in another girl's MURDER!    Waiting for more to be reported

WOW! Thanks for the heads up Capp!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1135 on: June 02, 2010, 02:57:51 PM »

Thanks for the info!   W.O.W.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1136 on: June 02, 2010, 02:58:50 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. --

Doesn't even scratch the surface of what I'd like to see happen to her.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1137 on: June 02, 2010, 02:59:11 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/23770298/detail.html

Footage Of Casey Anthony's Fall Released

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: June 02, 2010, 03:01:13 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/23770298/detail.html

Footage Of Casey Anthony's Fall Released

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1139 on: June 02, 2010, 03:02:31 PM »

Video of Casey
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/23770296/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.